Chapter 173 Departure

A few days after the lively Qixi Festival, Xue Qingling's restaurant was finally about to open. Qiyuelou was opened diagonally across from their medical clinic. Xue Qingling had been preparing for the opening of the restaurant for a long time. There were seven restaurants in the building. The chefs are all carefully selected by him, and the menu and dishes inside are also improved after discussing with other chefs during this period of time.

The day the hotel first opened was very lively, and the sound of crackling firecrackers resounded throughout the street, attracting the attention of many people.

"A new restaurant has opened here? Go in and try something new."

"It smells so good!"

"A new restaurant?"

...

There were so many guests on the first day, and the kitchen was busy, everyone was spinning around. Xue Qingling did not stay in the medical hall, but came to help in the restaurant. Anyway, the medical hall and the restaurant are only a block away. Pei Shu hugged the fat man and said that he would come to help, but Xue Qingling ruthlessly Refused.

Xue Qingling was afraid that he came here to help, and if his little doctor Pei helped to eat the freshly cooked pot of food, wouldn't it be a waste of work.

Pei Shu clicked his tongue twice, "Obviously the shopkeeper said that I am the hand-picked chef of our restaurant." "

Your signature chicken soup is probably not ordered by anyone." Xue Qingling thought of the indescribable taste of the chicken soup, and felt A cold and numb taste spread to the mouth.

"That's why I don't need Chef Pei's help!"

"Don't be so categorical. On the first day of opening today, there will always be people who know what to buy. My chicken soup."

...

Sure enough, not long after, someone ordered Pei Shu's signature chicken soup. The person was none other than An Wang. Hearing that his son and daughter-in-law's restaurant had opened, An Wang and his wife also came to join in the fun, bringing little Princess Danyao with them. Sitting in a small box on the second floor, looking out from the carved window, you can just see the signboard of the opposite hospital.

The signboard of Huichun Hall has been replaced with the newly made "Ji'an Hall" plaque. After King An was very satisfied with admiring his son's admirable calligraphy, the people from the restaurant came forward to report dish name.

"Serve all the dozens of most expensive dishes in your restaurant."

The waiter in the restaurant understood very well, he didn't include Chef Pei's chicken soup, but Wang An found out that the little boy missed one dish, which made him He added a "phoenix soup" to it.

"Do you really want to call this Phoenix Soup?"

That's right, the chicken soup of Chef Pei's series is very simple and elegant, and the name is "Phoenix Soup". Xue Qingling didn't give it any "panacea chicken soup" The strange names such as "Slim Waist Beautifying Fairy Soup" and "Cool and Numbing Chicken with Bitter Medicine" are based on actual descriptions: a whole chicken wrapped in a bunch of bitter medicine will ascend to heaven and become a phoenix.

I can't taste the taste of chicken anymore.

"Yes, add this phoenix soup." Wang An is very curious about what the so-called phoenix soup is. It is definitely not the legendary dragon liver and phoenix marrow. However, this wonderful phoenix soup can sell abalone in his daughter-in-law's Qiyue Tower The price of sea cucumber must be extraordinary.

The guy was very honest to dissuade: "This Phoenix Soup is just an ordinary chicken soup."

"An ordinary chicken soup?" How dare you call an ordinary chicken soup Phoenix soup?

When Wang An heard the guy's description, he was aroused instead. He must try this mediocre Phoenix Soup. Since he dared to name it Phoenix Soup, it would definitely not be mediocre.

When Xue Qingling heard that someone ordered this Phoenix Soup, her throat choked up, and when she learned that King An and Princess An ordered it, the corners of her mouth twitched, thinking that this must be the fate of father and son.

So he ran to the medical clinic and asked Chef Pei to make this Phoenix soup by himself.

If only outsiders order it, then other chefs will cook this ordinary pot of chicken soup according to Chef Pei's secret recipe. Pei Shu's method of cooking chicken soup is very simple, that is, it is an ordinary pot, put all the ingredients into the pot and add water to suffocate it, and you're done.

But this ordinary process also has an extraordinary side, that is, the medicinal materials added in it need to be processed by special techniques. If it is not processed through strict procedures, the soup that is brewed will not be tasteless. How effective it is, but the method of concocting medicinal materials must be done by Pei Shu himself.

Pei Shu has already prepared a lot of medicinal materials needed, and put them in Qiyue Tower.

Xue Qingling felt that since Wang An ordered the Phoenix Soup, his father must have the original Phoenix Soup made by Chef Pei himself.

When Pei Shu heard that someone had ordered his Phoenix Soup, he didn't hesitate, and immediately made a plain chicken soup, and all the auxiliary medicinal materials had been fished out.

When Xue Qingling saw this pot of bitter and cold chicken soup, she missed it for no reason, so she kept a bowl of soup for herself, and then asked someone to bring the soup to Wang An and his wife.

Wang An saw the pot of phoenix soup that he had been looking forward to for a long time. He opened his eyes wide. After observing carefully for a while, he found that this pot of soup was really "average chicken soup". The chicken is cut into pieces, and the ordinary chicken soup is boiled after adding water and salt at will. The only thing worthy of praise is that the chicken knife is good. Every piece of chicken is cut very cleanly and the size is right.

Compared with other exquisitely presented dishes on this table, this chicken soup is indeed pitifully plain.

He lowered his head and smelled the smell of the chicken soup. There was a faint smell of medicine in the chicken soup. Although other dishes had more or less added a few medicines, there was no dish like this one. It actually looks a bit like... medicine soup?

Presumably this dish must taste very good.

Unfortunately, the epee has no front, the more common the appearance of the dish, the more it has reached a state of returning to nature, just like a boiled cabbage that King An once ate, the broth in it is the essence, the taste is absolutely delicious Mei almost bit off her own tongue.

Concubine An also noticed the extraordinaryness of this pot of soup, "Is this the phoenix soup that the prince ordered? There must be a lot of mystery in this pot of chicken soup." Many

rare and famous dishes look more simple, and the taste is more delicious.

"Princess, would you like to taste a bowl too?"

Concubine An nodded happily. Li Danyao, who was on the side, heard the chat between her father and mother, and joined in with the same expression of joy: "I want to try this bowl of Phoenix soup too." All three of them

served A bowl of phoenix soup.

Li Danyao smelled the chicken soup, and subconsciously felt that it was impossible to taste good, but she thought that the other dishes on the table were very delicious, and the soup in her hand must be no exception.

Generally speaking, dishes are required to be full of color, fragrance, and taste. The only disappointment of this dish is probably the lack of "color" and "fragrance", but the most important "taste", that is, the final taste, will definitely not disappoint.

The three of them held bowls together and started to drink soup.

There was a burst of coughing sound one after another.

Wang An reluctantly swallowed a mouthful, Princess An choked on the bitter taste, Li Danyao couldn't bear it very much, and spit out the soup in her mouth on the handkerchief.

"Is this chicken soup?"

Wang An finally understood at this time that when he ordered this chicken soup, the guy's dissuading eyes were inconceivable.

"How can Linger's restaurant sell such soup?"

"Could it be that the chef made a mistake?"

...

Xue Qingling sneaked over to explain, saying that this is the chicken soup made by Doctor Pei himself. The effect of the medicine is very good, and it is very good for the body.

After hearing the word "medicine effect", Wang An and Concubine An nodded sullenly, thinking that this bowl of chicken soup is indeed a good bowl of medicinal soup.

The flavors of all the medicinal materials have been boiled into the chicken. The taste of the chicken soup is indescribable, and the taste of the chicken is even better. Wang An has never eaten such unpalatable chicken in his life.

But King An, Princess An and Li Danyao still ate the bowl of chicken soup.

At any rate, my son (brother) made it himself.

To save face.

King An and Princess An were very moved. This was the first time they had eaten the dishes made by their son.

But after they finished eating, the three of them found that this bowl of chicken soup was really good. Although they seemed to be suffering while eating, after eating, they felt extremely refreshed physically and mentally (maybe it was a relief after suffering), and even after eating, I still recall the bitter taste of chicken soup...

"Jun Lan and Ling'er have been married for a year, but they haven't learned the skills of their husband

at all ." Not enlightened."

"Is it the chicken problem? Aifei, daughter, do you taste like chicken?"

"No..."

"No..."

On the first day, a strange person like An Wang who ordered the signature Phoenix Soup was in Lin'an City There are quite a few. After tasting the taste, it is troublesome to come to the restaurant manager. Xue Qingling had to ask someone to explain this dish. This dish is not so much a chicken soup, but a very worthy health medicine.

Literally means:

"medicine" for health preservation, without meals.

Later, Xue Qingling thought it was troublesome, and deleted this Phoenix Soup from the menu of Qiyuelou after showing up on the first day of opening, but the matter did not stop here. After those strange people went back, they still couldn't forget this. A wonderful phoenix soup.

Why can't I forget this soup?

——Because this soup is special enough. Among all the delicious dishes, only its taste and texture are so outstanding that people will never forget it.

Such an unpalatable thing, I can't let me enjoy it alone!

The next day, I had to invite my friends to taste the Phoenix Soup again with great fanfare. Unexpectedly, when I arrived at Qiyuelou, the guy in the restaurant said that the soup was no longer for sale! ?

"How can such a good soup not be sold!?"

"My friends and I must drink this soup today !

"

What is the taste of Phoenix soup that makes friends unforgettable.

There was no way, the crowd was so excited that the staff of the restaurant had no choice but to run to the opposite medical center and ask their shopkeeper Xue Da what to do?

Xue Qingling: "???"

Pei Shu: "It seems that they are a group of people who know the goods."

Xue Qingling: "..."

Pei Shu: "Twenty years later, our son is expected to inherit the restaurant."

Xue Qingling: "..." This What kind of people are they?

Xue Qingling followed to the restaurant to check the situation, but after hearing the group of people bragging about Dr. Pei's Phoenix Soup, the shopkeeper Xue saw the malicious intentions of these people at a glance.

He had no choice but to explain sincerely that the phoenix soup was just an ordinary chicken soup with medicinal ingredients, and it was not a peerless delicacy.

However, none of the onlookers believed it.

"We just want to taste the mediocre chicken soup!"

Xue Qingling: "..." What a ghost.

Xue Qingling had no choice but to ask the masters in the kitchen to re-boil the exclusive "health medicine" created by Dr. Pei without food.

The group of people who came here today finally tasted the chicken soup and shouted that they were cheated. In the spirit of being a dead friend and a poor Taoist, they will bring a new round of curious people to taste this extraordinary and unforgettable Phoenix soup.

"Extraordinary... This is indeed true." It was very unpleasant, extraordinary.

"It makes people never forget, and there is nothing wrong with this sentence." Who can forget such a bad drink?

"It's just an ordinary chicken soup? This sentence is a lie!" How is it ordinary? This soup does not taste like chicken soup at all.

...

After a few more days of excitement, the matter finally subsided, but in the end the Phoenix Soup remained in Qiyue Tower as their signature dish.

It is said that this phoenix soup is most suitable for postpartum women and twins to take care of their bodies. Some people bought it dubiously and drank it for a few days, and found that it really has miraculous effects.

Even thinner and more beautiful...

Gradually, this phoenix soup came to the altar.

Xue Qingling sighed, but he also admitted: "If such a soup is placed in front of me, I will not refuse it."

Although it is a bit unpleasant, but the effect is really good. Princess An knows that this soup has skin-beautifying properties After the effect, I also asked Doctor Pei to ask for the secret recipe to go back to the palace, and asked someone to cook a pot of soup every few days, not only for himself to drink, but also for King An to drink it. She squeezed her nose and drank half a bowl, and after she finished drinking, she still clung to Pei Shu, muttering: "Brother, can you make this soup taste better?" "I can only make this soup even worse." A little." "...that's fine."

Although the medicine is effective, this kind of Tang Mingming should be sold in medical clinics, not in...restaurants, right?

Xue Qingling always felt that selling Chef Pei's signature dishes in a restaurant was as strange as when he was selling eight-treasure porridge in a medical clinic.

Are you selling medicine or chicken soup?

No one can answer this question.

After entering August, the weather has gradually turned a lot cooler. The cool wind blowing in the morning and evening makes people extremely cool. Only the sun for one or two hours at noon can barely maintain the power of the scorching sun. The sweet-scented osmanthus by the well in the backyard of the hospital There are a few pale yellow osmanthus flowers sprouting from the tree, and when I walk by, I can vaguely smell a few aromas.

The tonnage of the little fat man in their family has become heavier, and the weight is growing day by day.

But it's not that he's gaining weight, but that he's grown up. Although he's still plump and looks like a lump of soft flesh, his facial features are really good-looking. The little bald head that made his father worry has finally grown out. It is no longer a sparse and withered autumn grass.

This little fat man's movements are much more flexible than before. In the past, he could only lie on his back on the small bed, shaking his arms and kicking his calves. Now he is very powerful. He can turn over twice without panting. Digging and digging hard in the water, I have the ambition to sit up.

Pei Shu originally wanted to strengthen the fence, fearing that this little guy would escape from prison one day, but he thought that his family would go far away soon, so he gave up.

He paid more attention to this little fat man.

The little guy spends more time waking up. As long as this little guy wakes up, he will be extremely energetic, and he needs the adults around him to accompany him to consume the overflowing energy.

Little Pei is also obsessed with babbling and singing. He doesn't entertain himself in a small corner and sing solo like his father Xue Qingling, but he must ask the adults around him to listen to his babbling carefully. Gao Ge, if you don't listen to him, he still doesn't agree.

Hei Lingling's small eyes are filled with his own demands: You must listen to my singing!

But his messy babbling sound, which is completely out of tune, is really unpleasant. Only the immature voice can barely heal the two fathers.

Xue Qingling and Pei Shu had no choice but to brave the storm and suffer from their son's voice blow.

While singing, the little fat man asked Xue Qingling to help him shake the rattle drum to accompany him.

Pei Shu looked at Xue Qingling with a look of catching the culprit: my son learned from you.

Xue Qingling shook the rattle with a guilty conscience: blah blah blah blah...

The little fat man happily cooperated: babbling babbling babbling...

Pei Shu was listening to the ensemble of the father and son, and regretted that there was no video recorder in ancient times. When little Pei grew up, the excited little guy knew that he had a musical dream since he was a child.

Although there was no video recorder, Pei Shu drew the scene in front of him.

After Xue Qingling saw this painting, she became more embarrassed and angry than the grown-up little Pei, pushing and instructing Pei Shu to untie the bamboo flute from his waist and join the ensemble music of their father and son.

Little Doctor Pei's biological father must not just sit on the sidelines numbly!

Pei Shu had no choice but to join in the music of playing the flute, but the melodious sound of the flute did not match the babbling of little Pei, nor the sound of Xue Qingling's rattle.

After playing for a while, he was stopped by the "appreciative" little Pei.

The fat son glanced at him, and on his chubby face, which was very similar to him, there seemed to be a line of disgusting characters like "You don't deserve to join our ensemble".

Pei Shu: "..."

He is now worried about Fat Son's music aesthetics.

Xue Qingling sniggered from the side, and stuffed another rattle into Pei Shu's hand, "Come on, husband, I'll teach you how to play music!"

Pei Shu who was alone had no choice but to learn a different kind of music from the father and son.

The two fathers' singing to him was just superficially perfunctory, but the two grandmas liked the little fat man's babbling and singing very much. , Grandma, can I be called Grandma?"

"Call me Daddy, call me Daddy! Good boy, call me Daddy!"

"Ah? Ah?!"

...

Even under such a surrounding, little girl Pei Zhenzhen can always stick to her babbling sound while spitting out bubbles, and she will never be led astray by outsiders.

At the end of August, under Liu Yuzhi's reluctance, Pei Shu and his party left Lin'an with a mighty carriage team and headed for the capital.