Chapter 74 Test

Early in the morning, Liu Yuzhi got up lazily and seemed to be able to hear the cries of magpies outside the window. After she finished washing, she didn't go out, but called Xue Qingling to the water pavilion outside the courtyard. Stacks of ledgers were brought over.

Yesterday Xue Qingling suddenly told her that she wanted to learn account management, but to be honest today, she didn't go to the clinic and asked Liu Yuzhi to teach him at home.

Liu Yuzhi stroked her bun, looked at Xue Qingling who was running over in a hurry, and thought in her heart: If things go wrong, there must be a demon.

Xue Qingling took Xiaojiao and sat down on the stone bench, obediently picked up an account book, smiled at his mother flatteringly, and pretended to flip through it a few times.

Liu Yuzhi glanced at the ledger that the other party had taken down, and grinned knowingly, and let's see how you act like a monster.

After Xue Qingling realized that she had held the book upside down, she coughed and pretended to cough a few times, then immediately closed the book, got up to serve water and tea, held the teacup in both hands, and handed it upright to Liu Yuzhi. .

Liu Yuzhi took the teacup from the other party's hand, but didn't drink the tea, she was afraid that her son would "speech something astonishing" again.

"Aren't you going to the clinic today?"

Xue Qingling nodded solemnly, and said sincerely, "I'm not going, I'll learn to settle accounts with my mother." "

Okay, since you want to learn, then you can stay here honestly today Look at the account book." Liu Yuzhi rummaged through the account book, randomly pulled out a few books, and threw them in front of Xue Qingling.

"You look at these two books first, and my mother will ask you later."

Xue Qingling obediently took those few ledgers, this time he stared at the ledgers, honestly holding them in his hand to read carefully.

Seeing him reading a book with lowered eyebrows, Liu Yuzhi immediately relaxed a little. At this time, she was also thirsty, and the maid next to her brought a few plates of cakes and fruits beside her, so Liu Yuzhi squeezed a piece of cakes and ate them slowly. After eating, he took another sip of tea in peace.

Xue Qingling was restless, although he really wanted to put his mind on the account book honestly, but no matter how he looked at the words on the account book, it was as if he didn't recognize them, and he forgot them after reading them.

Liu Yuzhi waited for Xue Qingling to read it for a while, then picked up the account book and asked him a few questions.

Xue Qingling's mind was blank, and she staggered and answered indiscriminately.

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

She wasn't pissed off by these answers.

"You've been looking around for a long time, what are you looking at?" Liu Yuzhi tsk-tsk in her heart, looking at the guilty look of the silly son in front of her, she guessed the other person's mind, but she didn't mean to tell the truth, that's all. Pretending not to know.

"Mother, let me watch it for a while longer."

"Okay, you watch it." Liu Yuzhi knew that the other party's mind was not here, and it was useless to watch, so she just took a rest.

After a while, Manager He ran over and whispered in Liu Yuzhi's ear that a guest had come to the door. Xue Qingling tried to tilt her head away, trying to overhear what the two of them were talking about.

Liu Yuzhi didn't answer after listening to Guanshi He's words, but turned around first, and caught Xue Qingling who was too late to shrink her head.

A strange smile appeared on the corner of Liu Yuzhi's mouth, and he said to Guanshi behind him, "Then bring the people in, I'm going to meet the guests.

"

When Xue Qingling arrived at this time, he immediately turned into a little ant on a hot pot, wishing to go out with Guanshi He, and looked eagerly in the direction the other party was leaving.

Liu Yuzhi looked at her anxious son, this little idiot, her thoughts were written all over her face, it was hard for her not to know, she confessed: "Little Linger, you just read the account book here, mother is going to see the guests, when she comes back Excuse you, Xiaojiao, He Yan, Liucun, look at your young master, and don't allow him to leave this step." "

Mother!" Xue Qingling's eyes widened, how could he be locked here? ? ?

Liu Yuzhi ignored him, turned around and walked away.

She first asked her servants to invite Matchmaker Liu to the reception room, and then sent a few servants to go out to look for her. She also went back to her room and changed her clothes, combed her hair, and re-dressed as a more mature and stable noble lady. Then he coughed heavily, and walked slowly over to see the guest.

Matchmaker Liu was sitting in the reception room, so anxious that she couldn't even drink a sip of tea.

She had heard people say before that all the matchmakers who came to Xue's house to talk about marriage were kicked out by Mrs. Xue. Today, she thought Mrs. Xue would not come to see her. Matchmaker Liu had long been prepared to make a trip for nothing, and she repaid Pei Shu's favor for treating her son's leg injury.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she came to Xue's mansion, she was invited into the house after explaining her intentions.

When Matchmaker Liu thought there was something interesting, she found that she had been sitting in the living room for a while, but she still couldn't see Madam Xue. Leave her out for a day and go back by yourself?

Matchmaker Liu waited and waited until Mrs. Xue entered the room.

"Oh, it's Matchmaker Liu, what are you doing standing here, sit down quickly." Liu Yuzhi smiled and invited him to sit down in front of the chair, and asked the maid to put on new teacups and snacks.

After Matchmaker Liu took a sip of tea, she began her eloquent tongue.

What you say on your lips, that is, the words you are used to saying on weekdays, for their matchmakers, they just open their mouths, why your children are old, it is also time to get married, I know a young talent, How good it is—how good it is specifically, Matchmaker Liu puts the emphasis on appearance.

From the first time she saw Pei Shu, Matchmaker Liu felt that she had grown up beautifully, not in general, but rare in the world.

Therefore, when she praised Pei Shu's appearance, she was extraordinarily sincere.

Any exaggerated words put on that person did not seem exaggerated at all. Although I used to go to matchmaking for people, even if their appearance was average, their matchmakers would still say some good things in their mouths, but now that Mr. Pei really looks like a banished fairy, Matchmaker Liu is still afraid that the words in her mouth will not match. People's appearance, temperament and figure.

Liu Yuzhi was holding a teacup beside her, and while sipping tea, she was very satisfied when she heard Liu Matchmaker praise Pei Shu.

In the past, when other matchmakers came over and praised people to the sky, Liu Yuzhi would also murmur in her heart, doubting the authenticity of what they said. But this time, after all, she has met Pei Shu with her own eyes, knows the height and appearance of the other party, and has inquired about him a lot. In fact, she knows Pei Shu better than Matchmaker Liu. She also agreed with the set of words of praise, and felt that Matchmaker Liu was very "sincere".

Matchmaker Liu not only boasted, but also racked her brains to express the meaning that the other party and the young master of the Xue family are very suitable for each other. This will test the speaking level of their matchmakers. Fortunately, she is a matchmaker. For decades, dealing with this kind of scene is completely worthwhile.

But Matchmaker Liu was talking, talking for a long time, until her mouth was dry, and Mrs. Xue in front of her was still listening, neither calling for a stop, nor nodding in agreement, let alone saying no, this... What does the other party mean?

Seeing that the other party had stopped, Liu Yuzhi asked: "Matchmaker Liu, why don't you continue?"

Matchmaker Liu: "..."

This errand is really difficult.

"Okay, Mrs. Xue, let's continue." Matchmaker Liu gritted her teeth, rubbed her big belly, and gave up. She had something to say in her belly. If Mrs. Xue was not dealt with today, her surname would not be Liu.

On the surface, Liu Yuzhi was calm, but she was actually listening to Liu Matchmaker's continuation with great interest.

Let those two children wait a little longer. For this important event in life, you have to wait a little longer and think about it.

Ever since Liu Yuzhi left, Xue Qingling was sitting in the water pavilion, not thinking about it at all. Facing a pile of books, it was as if he couldn't read. He couldn't stand it. He wanted to go out, but was stopped ...

The young master of the Xue family had no choice but to act like a spider, clasping his hands on the carved pane, staring intently at the fish swimming in the pond.

He felt like a braised Qingling fish thrown in a frying pan.

Xue Qingling waited and waited for a long time, but he didn't see his mother come back, and he didn't hear anything else. He didn't know what happened.

He decided in his heart that if his mother didn't come over later, he would just rush out!

At worst, he jumps into the lake.

Pei Shu was also outside Xue's mansion, waiting very anxiously. The matchmaker Liu had been in for almost an hour, and there was no movement at all... What happened in Xue's mansion?

Xiao Cang flew back and forth several times, but it couldn't speak, and couldn't describe the situation inside.

If it wasn't for being afraid of abruptness, Pei Shu would also like to use his lightness skills to fly in to find out the situation.

Pei Shu sighed, so he could only sit down and meditate, and recite the meditation formula silently in his heart. Unfortunately, at this time, the meditation formula seems to be useless.

When Matchmaker Liu was talking so dryly that she was about to collapse, Liu Yuzhi finally felt that it was time. Some of the servants she sent to call were winking and said that they were all here. Liu Yuzhi took a sip of tea and said with a smile: "Although I heard you say that people are so beautiful, but... let me meet first."

Matchmaker Liu: "..."

Matchmaker Liu is thinking in her heart that this marriage probably won't happen.

When she goes back, she must persuade the handsome Doctor Pei to choose another son, Shuang'er.

Pei Shu finally had to enter Xue's residence.

After seeing Liu Yuzhi, she saluted respectfully. After completing the etiquette, Pei Shu finally knew that she was about to face the test of this mother-in-law who liked talented scholars.

It was the first time Liu Yuzhi saw Pei Shu up close, and she praised her in her heart. She really looked like a dragon and phoenix among men, but she didn't know if the other party was just a mere appearance, and besides medical skills, she didn't know anything about other talents.

"I've invited a few gentlemen. If you want to propose marriage to my house, you have to get their nods first." "

Qinqi, calligraphy and painting...then let's start with Qin."

Pei Shu nodded, accepting this test .

Although Liu Yuzhi spoke casually on the surface, she secretly looked at the face of the person in front of her. She found that Pei Shu in front of her did not show the slightest panic after listening to her request... What did the other party mean?

Could it be that she was born not to show her emotions on her face, contrary to her silly son?

Or the other party was frightened and stupid.

Liu Yuzhi set up this test, but she didn't really make things difficult for others. As a mother, if she doesn't stop her, is it possible that she will rush to give the child to others? She just wanted to test the other party's background and his sincerity.

If he is really incompetent, and his son must be with him, and the other party treats him sincerely, then...

Liu Yuzhi sighed in her heart.

——No, it's just two little idiots.

It also matches.