Chapter 119 Happy Event

Xue Qingling stood there dumbly holding the rattle.

Young Master Xue is not a fool, once he heard Pei Shu's words, he wanted to understand what the other party meant.

He recalled his recent symptoms, becoming fat, lethargic, and gluttonous... Over the years, his medical books were not in vain, and these symptoms on his body coincided with the symptoms of pregnancy.

Xue Qingling quickly sat upright in Pei Shu's arms, holding the rattle in one hand, and squeezed the belly with the other through the clothes. The flesh on the belly was very soft, and it was not easy to pinch it. Young Master Xue sighed With a deep breath, Pei Shu asked curiously: "Why are you sighing?"

Xue Qingling said quietly: "This should be fat, not a child."

He identified it with his hands.

Pei Shu couldn't help laughing immediately, he laughed and collapsed into Xue Qingling's neck, buried in Xue Qingling's neck and took a deep breath of the familiar sweet fragrance, the continuous low-pitched laughter continued.

"It's not yet a month old. Our child is probably only so small, and he hasn't grown into a bean sprout yet..." Pei Shu smiled, and his slightly raised peach eyes seemed to contain the spring water of March. The water is shining brightly, and infinite joy is reflected in the water.

As soon as he finished speaking, he gestured in front of Xue Qingling with his thumb and index finger.

"Really... Really..." Xue Qingling hugged his stomach and the soft flesh on it suddenly, wishing to touch the child inside to confirm through this layer of soft flesh, he was in a trance Shaking the rattle in his hand, he flinched into Pei Shu's arms, bewildered and showing a few silly smiles.

"Indeed, you still don't believe Doctor Pei's diagnosis?"

Xue Qingling took the rattle and shook it a few more times. After being ecstatic, she immediately worried that the joy would be in vain. After the young master Xue finished laughing, he hesitated and said, "Little Doctor Pei, are you sure? Why don't you feel my pulse again?" ? Check your pulse a few more times."

What if in the end it turns out that he eats too much phlegm and drink, and his food stagnation.

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu glanced at the other party, "Aren't you doubting your husband's medical skills?"

Could his own child not be able to figure it out?

"I know that our little doctor Pei is very skilled in medicine, but after you came back to the Spring Hall, you haven't checked the pulse of many pregnant women, have you? There are only a handful of pregnant babies... I'm afraid that if you shake your hand, you may make a wrong diagnosis. It's gone."

Xue Qingling felt that her doubts were not unreasonable, and his family's young doctor Pei was not a doctor who was good at women's twins and pediatrics, so it was understandable that he made a wrong diagnosis for a while.

"My hand trembled? Did I diagnose it wrong?" Pei Shu laughed a few times, hugging her chest and looking cold as a knife.

"Aren't I afraid of having a good time..." Xue Qingling hugged her stomach, hugged Pei Shu's neck in a fawning manner, and kissed him on the cheek a few times. This sudden child really caught him off guard. He was very happy to be pregnant with Pei Shu's child. He was most afraid that it would be an empty joy. He and Dr. Pei had only been married for more than a month, and it was difficult for both children to conceive. Can you have a baby so soon?

"You...forget it, I don't care about you, the pregnant woman is just suspicious..." Pei Shu hugged her in her arms, and asked the coachman to stop the carriage, holding the little pregnant woman in her arms firmly. Husband, give him a heart-to-heart pulse diagnosis again.

"No matter if I touch it once, twice, three times or four times, it's the same result. You're pregnant."

"Really!" Xue Qingling cheered hastily, hugging her stomach with the rattle, feeling mixed feelings for a moment, the corners of her mouth were so happy that she couldn't close it, two shallow dimples appeared on her cheeks.

He and Pei Shu have a child!

In the dream, the little Pei is dressed in white, with a pocket bamboo flute hanging from his waist, with bright red tassels on the flute tail. He is short and plump, not as tall as his father's thighs. He also has such beautiful peach blossom eyes, shining brightly. Looking at you, still softly calling you Daddy...

"Daddy, I'm hungry..."

At this moment, Pei Shu walked up to Little Pei, picked him up, looked at him with a handsome smile, his voice was low and gentle Said: "Ling'er, I'm hungry too..."

There are two pairs of peach blossom eyes, one big and one small, the blush at the end of the eyes is exactly the same, and only he is reflected in the two pairs of eyes.

...

Thinking of this scene, Xue Qingling felt like her heart was about to melt.

"Wipe your saliva..."

Xue Qingling hastily wiped off the unnecessary saliva with her sleeve, and continued to indulge in her own imagination...

Pei Shu hugged the warm little husband in his arms, the smile in his eyes was always It didn't fade away, he lowered his head and stared fixedly at Xue Qingling's flat belly, it was unbelievable.

Although the child was diagnosed by him himself.

As a doctor, he has also checked the pulse of many pregnant women, but he never expected that one day, he would personally diagnose his own child.

Pei Shu put Xue Qingling in his arms on the soft sleeper beside him, but he squatted halfway, putting one cheek on the other's lower abdomen, feeling a lot of emotion in his heart, who could have imagined it? The self who drank alone in the desert eight months ago now not only has a lifelong companion, but also a child...

Pei Shu, whose body was lying motionless on a hospital bed in his previous life, had never imagined love and love. Things like kids, because those things were out of his mind, and it was hard enough for him at that time to be able to survive. When he had a healthy body in the second life, he had already ruled out love and other things, and made up his mind to be alone for the rest of his life. Pei Shu, who had never even imagined a lover, how could he still want to have a child.

Now he has a child, a child who is connected with his blood, a child who is a fusion of his own flesh and blood with the one he loves...

Pei Shu's eyes suddenly had a slight warmth, he closed his eyes, and gently pillowed on the other's... on the belly.

A slight smile appeared on the corner of Pei Shu's mouth, he was wondering what would happen to his and Xue Qingling's child?

Perhaps it was a little girl who looked like Xue Qingling, with a bright red cinnabar mole between her eyebrows, wearing a light white dress with large lotus flowers and blue lotus leaves embroidered on the sleeves, and a blue waistband, in his slender body. There was a circle around his waist, and a blue jade pendant was hung. When he ran, there were two small gourds in his hair making a collision sound. He ran to Qingling's side, one big and one small holding hands, looking up. The head 's eyes twinkled , and he looked at him expectantly:

"Husband, teach me medical skills

! " Probably it will be a kind of happy trouble... He is also willing to teach for a lifetime.

The two silly dads in the carriage embraced each other, each caught in their own imaginations, neither of them realized that the carriage had stopped for a long time, the driver drank a pot of water under a tree, and the two masters hadn't seen anything for a long time , Sitting in the second carriage, Xiao Jia ate a plate of pastries, licked his fingers, and looked at the carriage in front of him, but there was still no movement.

Little Gentle was very puzzled, patted off the pastry crumbs on his clothes, slowly jumped out of the carriage, quietly walked to his son's carriage and listened carefully, but there was still no movement.

What are the two people in the carriage doing?

Even if it is "doing", it needs some movement, right?

Could it be that they fell asleep together?

"Young Master? Young Master? Uncle?..."

Xue Qingling woke up like a dream, and when he came to his senses, he just hugged Pei Shu in his arms. I gently stroked it by the side, feeling a burst of regret in my heart, the big and small ones in my mind turned into this lonely big one in front of me in a blink of an eye.

Hold this big one tightly in your arms.

"Little... Xiaojiao? What's the matter?"

Pei Shu also came back to his senses, broke free from Xue Qingling's arms, stood up and sat on the soft bed, hugged Xue Qingling into his arms again, and covered the other's belly with his palms .

"My lord, the carriage has been parked for a long time..."

Pei Shu lifted the curtain and said with a smile, "Let the coachman go on our way again. We were delayed by a happy event just now." "

My lord, what happy event is it?"

"Our Xue The shopkeeper is going to be a father."

Xiao Geng exclaimed happily, "Really? Master, oh no, shopkeeper!!! Shopkeeper, we are going to have a young master?"

Xue Qingling grabbed Pei Shu's sleeve and nodded excitedly.

"Let the carriage slow down, He Liang, be careful when you are driving, and don't bump my little master."

The carriage stopped for a long time on the official road and started to move forward again. This time, the speed of the carriage was extremely high. Slow but steady, with Xue Qingling nestled in Pei Shu's arms, driving at such a speed on the official road makes people drowsy, even for ordinary people, let alone a sleepy pregnant woman.

Pei Shu smiled and hugged the person in his arms, letting him lean on him in a comfortable position, covering the extremely flat abdomen with his right hand, and couldn't help pinching it.

The one-month-old belly has not yet appeared, and in fact, nothing can be seen or felt.

Xue Qingling was amused by his sudden pinch, it was itchy, "Little Doctor Pei, don't pinch, now I can't touch the child, only the little fat..."

Pei Shu laughed, "You..."

Although Xue Qingling It is said that he has become a little heavier, but compared with ordinary people, he is still on the thin side, so there is no "little fat".

Pei Shu hugged the person in his arms, bowed his head and kissed him gently between the eyebrows, "Grow up my little pig a little bit more, and give me piggies." "Little

Doctor Pei, your words are so vulgar. The baby is piggy, so what are you?"

Pei Shu: "..."

Xue Qingling smiled and pushed Pei Shu's chest with her elbow, and said happily, "So listen to me, let's grow cabbage!!!! I'll loosen the soil and you water it!!!"

"No, let's raise a little Qingling fish, I'll feed the fish to you...you just watch."

"No, no, I want cabbage!"

After

arguing for a long time, his mouth was dry, Pei Shu went to make a pot of hot tea, and the two of them moistened their throats together, but the dispute still had no result.

Xue Qingling swayed her legs on the carriage very bored, at such a slow speed, she didn't know when she would be able to return to Lin'an, and when she would be able to let her mother know about this happy event.

Pei Shu looked at him with a smile, "Do you think the carriage is slow?"

Xue Qingling nodded. At this speed, wouldn't it take a month to go back?

Pei Shu walked up to Xue Qingling and picked him up by the waist. The two of them bypassed the coachman and flew out of the carriage. Pei Shu hugged the person in his arms and counted lightly in the air, and flew away like a swallow, leaving only one sentence: He said, "Hurry up, we are waiting at the Liufeng Inn in Shuyang."