Chapter 10 Little Wish

In broad daylight, it's fine to stare at him with that kind of booklet, but this bastard actually dares to steal his personal jade pendant!

All of a sudden, Xue Qingling's face turned blue and white, and his beautiful phoenix eyes almost burst into flames. He stared fiercely at the people on the bridge, quickened his steps, and went straight to the bridge.

Standing on the bridge, Pei Shu looked at the crystal-clear jade pendant under the sunlight. This jade pendant was of excellent quality, very pure green and uniform in color. It was the best Zhengyang green jadeite. The two little thieves didn't understand it today. The common people in the street are also ignorant of the goods, and they probably took it as an ordinary jade pendant. In fact, the price of the jade pendant alone can be worth the countless money bags they stole.

At this moment, Pei Shu felt at ease, the price of this jade pendant was so high, the main reason for his loss was that he found that the jade pendant was lost, and he would try his best to find it.

He didn't need to spend much time actively looking for the owner, he just had to wait for the person looking for the jade pendant.

"Give me back the jade pendant!"

Pei Shu turned around, just in time to see a pair of angry phoenix eyes, those eyes were hooked inwardly and outwardly, and the pupils were as black as ink. Like jade, flowing aura.

He had seen this person before, it was Shuang'er whom he had seen on the bridge before.

"You, you beast in clothes! Thanks to your good looks, you actually do such unsightly things in the daytime, obscene! Shameless! You read the books of sages in vain!...Give me back my jade pendant!" Because Just now he walked in a hurry, and when he stopped, Xue Qingling was still a little out of breath. At this moment, his heart was full of anger, his eyes were red, and he just wanted to vent his anger immediately.

Pei Shu felt displeased when he was called a "beast in clothes" for no reason, he frowned, his handsome face was as cold as winter snow, and said coldly: "You say that this jade pendant is yours, what evidence is there? "

Xue Qingling was so angry at the other party's words that he was so angry that he could hardly speak. His head was rumbling, thinking that the other party was deliberately teasing and humiliating him, and he was holding that indecent picture album at him on the bridge before. Thinking wildly, and now stealing the jade pendant that was close to him, and now knowingly asking him what evidence he wants.

Xiao Geng, who followed behind, didn't know the previous situation. Hearing what Pei Shu said, he replied subconsciously: "That is the jade pendant of our young master. It was left by his deceased father. There is a spirit character engraved on the jade pendant. It is our young master's jade pendant." name taboo."

Pei Shu believed it, and knew that the little Shuang'er next to him must have misunderstood him, but the other party's tone was not good, and Pei Shu didn't bother to explain to the other party. In front of the master and servant, Pei Shu Shu spread out the jade pendant in the palm of his hand, and threw it straight up.

The jade pendant is fragile, Xue Qingling and Xiao Jia almost got scared out of their hearts when they saw the man throwing the jade pendant directly into the sky.

I saw the jade pendant turned twice in mid-air, and finally hit Xue Qingling's chest accurately, the jade pendant fell down, and then the jade tassels hung on the silver accessories on his girdle.

Xue Qingling immediately pressed the jade pendant on her waist with both hands, her heart was beating so fast, she broke out in a cold sweat from fright, her eyes widened, looking at the intact jasper in her hand, she felt lingering fear, and her hands almost went limp.

Seeing this, Pei Shu chuckled, "Since it is a relic of the ancestors, it should be kept well, and don't throw it away again."

After the jade pendant returned to its original owner, Pei Shu didn't say any more, turned around and left.

Xue Qingling stood on the bridge holding the lost and recovered jade pendant, looking at the back of the man leaving gracefully, for a moment, she didn't know how she felt.

It's strange, what the other party has done is obviously obscene and shameless, but why is he so righteous and frank?

After Pei Shu left from the bridge, he was not in the mood to continue shopping. He went to Yang's house to check that Mrs. He was completely fine, and was invited to treat three or four patients. The healing point he possessed finally broke through. passed the fiftieth mark.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing point: 53]

[Countdown to host death: 53 hours]

After the healing point exceeds 50, the model worker doctor system has started a replacement mode, which means that Pei Shu can Use healing points to exchange things in the system.

There are currently two things that can be exchanged in the system.

One is taels of silver, one healing point can be exchanged for one tael of silver.

The second is the medicine eagle, with 50 healing points, you can exchange for a medicine eagle. According to the system introduction, this medicine eagle is good at testing poisons and collecting herbs, and there is a row of red letters reminding: This is a rare medicine eagle. This one can be exchanged within seven days after opening, no expiration date.

Just after the replacement mode started, Pei Shu finally felt that this model worker genius doctor system was a bit useful. He could actually use healing points to exchange for silver taels. One healing point could be exchanged for one tael of silver. In a sense, it seemed quite profitable. After all, treating a common cold and minor cold can get a healing point, which is simply easy. In reality, treating minor illnesses for people can not get a tael of silver as a reward.

In ancient times, the purchasing power of one tael of silver was not low.

However, when I think about it further, I feel that it is very bad for a healing point to exchange one tael of silver. This broken system, even if it cures serious illnesses, is still a healing point that treats people equally. It's not for money, that's fine...

But, one healing point is equivalent to his life for an hour, and if it is reversed, it means that his life for a day is only worth twelve taels of silver...

Pei Shu: "... ..."

Always feel weird.

Should he say that his life is precious? Still cheap?

Pei Shu no longer thought about the issue of money or not, and turned to look at another exchange item - "Medicine Eagle". He was still very curious about this guy, can he help people test poison and collect medicine?

The system said that this is a rare item, and it would definitely not be a loss if you exchanged for one.

He now has fifty-three healing points, just enough to exchange for a medicine eagle.

If it is an ordinary host, it will definitely not choose to exchange fifty healing points for a medicine eagle at this time. After all, after the exchange, there are only three hours left in life. To be on the safe side, it is better to earn more healing point.

However, Pei Shu is not a host with an ordinary personality. He decisively exchanged for a medicine eagle, and exchanged two healing points for two taels of silver. With the two taels of silver, he bought a jar of Fuyang's famous fine wine Peach Blossom Snow . The local peach blossoms in Fuyang are in full bloom in March, stretching for several miles, fluttering, like snow, peach blossom snow, hence the name.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing point: 1]

[Countdown to death: one hour]

Pei Shu carried the altar of peach blossom snow and came to a hidden corner. The smoke and fog, and the cool wind blowing head-on, released the medicine eagle from the system.

There was only the sound of an eagle's beak piercing through the air, and a white eagle appeared around Pei Shu out of thin air. The white eagle was as big as two fists, with its wings spread wide, and its white feathers rustling, it was very extraordinary. The white wings spread like an umbrella, piercing the sky like a sharp blade. The white eagle soared in the air and landed on Pei Shu's right arm.

Pei Shu had never had a pet before, and now seeing the heroic appearance of this white eagle, he couldn't help feeling happy, and said with a smile, "I'll call you Xiaocang, and I will walk the rivers and lakes with me from now on, and make the world my home."

The white eagle responded, then flew out of Pei Shu's arm, rushed into the sky, and circled around Pei Shu's head. After Pei Shu glanced at it, he tore off the wine seal and took a sip with his head up. Afterwards, using lightness kung fu, he flew towards the middle of the river, tapped a few times in midair, his snow-like robe sleeves were blown up by the river wind, his black hair scattered, and his whole body floated like a fairy.

The snow-white eagle flew past him with a loud cry, Pei Shu glanced at it with a smile, raised his head and took another sip of the clear wine.

The peach blossom snow in Fuyang City is really extraordinary.

After finding her jade pendant, Xue Qingling felt that she was really unlucky today, and it was not suitable to go out. It was fine if Dr. Pei didn't find it, and she almost lost the jade pendant, and also met a strange man .

"Bad luck, full of bad luck."

So Xue Qingling pulled Xiaojiao, boiled a pot of soup and medicine at an intersection, and "gifted soup" to passers-by, and brought good fortune to himself. The soup he made is called Fenghan soup, which is a prescription handed down by their Xue family. It is easy to get wind and cold into the body.

His family's wind-cold soup can dispel cold and dehumidify passers-by, so as to prevent the invasion of evil diseases. Ordinary fever and cough, drinking this soup will also have a miraculous effect.

Although Xue Qingling's medical skills are not very high, but... he has... a lot of medicinal materials.

Giving soup and medicine to people on the road can be regarded as satisfying the little wish of his little son Xue's desire to cure diseases and save lives.

However, in the process of fulfilling Mr. Xue's little wish today, an accident happened. A pair of siblings saw him giving soup at the intersection and pestered him.

The elder sister hugged the younger brother in her arms and knelt on the ground begging Xue Qingling: "I beg you, good man, please save my younger brother! Please help my younger brother to diagnose his pulse. If you don't save him, he will die..."

Xue Qingling shook his head, and subconsciously refused: "No, no, I can't do it...Your brother's illness, go to the doctor in the city for treatment." Although he has a heart to cure diseases and save lives, Xue Qingling also knows his own

weight , He will not treat people easily, his bullshit medical skills, random treatment will kill people.

The woman still hugged her brother in her arms and begged bitterly. The little boy in her arms had a distended stomach, and he didn't know what was wrong with him.

"My lord, you can definitely cure my younger brother. You have superb medical skills and a benevolent doctor..." "I

beg you to save him..."

...

Xue Qingling couldn't stop shaking her head with her begging.

Xiao Jia, who was standing behind Xue Qingling, had a hesitant expression.

Xiao Geng looked at the begging pair of siblings, and sighed in her heart. The elder sister begged his son, of course, not for his son to diagnose and treat his younger brother himself, but to let his family The young master took advantage of him and took the initiative to pay for the doctor's money and medicine to treat her brother's illness.

His son has a kind heart, so he can be taken advantage of, but this woman is too thin-skinned, and she refuses to say it clearly. She encourages his son to diagnose his younger brother's pulse, and praises his master's superb medical skills

... The young master gave me a pulse diagnosis, just when his forehead was blurred, how could he remember so much, at this time he was flusteredly dropping his book bag, trying to remember whether the illness in front of him had been seen in the book, what kind of illness it was coming? How to dialectic?