Chapter 114 Wronged

I heard that when the people arrived, Wang Zongyuan, the brother-in-law, came out to greet them in person. He looked at the magnificent carriages, and was even more curious about what his new brother-in-law looked like.

It was also caused by his wife, who mentioned Mr. Pei in his mouth every day. According to the few words in the letter, this woman could analyze Mr. Pei and analyze it, and Wang Zongyuan could hear it. Almost calloused.

When he was going out, someone told Qing Ru, and now he was full of curiosity, looking forward to the two people he would meet later.

Wang Zongyuan's eyes unconsciously looked at the carriage. As a scholar, he was quite reserved. He didn't stretch his neck, but stood firmly by the steps, waiting for the rattling carriages in front of him. stop.

Sure enough, the carriage stopped.

The people in the car are also getting off.

The coachman moved away, and Wang Zongyuan's eyes turned to the quiet curtain of the carriage. A white hand seemed to pass by for a moment, and then a man in white appeared in front of him. The other party got off the carriage in a leisurely manner Slowly, everything was as natural as clouds and flowing water, with an elegant and indifferent taste. After the man came down, he still didn't forget to turn around and pass another light blue figure to follow.

"Brother-in-law!" Xue Qingling shouted excitedly when she saw someone.

Although he hasn't seen his sister and brother-in-law for some years, he still remembers the appearance of his brother-in-law Wang Zongyuan. Now when he saw Wang Zongyuan in front of the car, he recognized him at first sight, and he was similar to the person he met a few years ago. Compared with Wang Zongyuan, he is more mature and stable.

Pei Shu stood beside him, and after meeting the ceremony politely, he also called brother-in-law.

When Wang Zongyuan saw Pei Shu, the expression on his face was almost lost. He froze on the spot by mistake, he was really surprised in his heart, and his mind was full of random thoughts.

I saw the man in front of me wearing a white and flawless embroidered gown, with an upright and elegant figure, like a green bamboo standing there, with long black and bright hair hanging down his head, and elegant and outstanding eyebrows He looked just like the person in the painting, with a flute like white jade hanging obliquely from his waist, and the bright red tassels were the only bright color around him, which made people tremble.

Wang Zongyuan has also read the letter sent by his mother-in-law, and now he thinks that his mother-in-law is really honest, and his brother-in-law named Pei really has a good appearance that is different from ordinary people. Words such as handsome, handsome, unparalleled, and elegant are not exaggerated when used on the other party. Wang Zongyuan even felt that his mother-in-law did not describe the other party's demeanor in the letter.

He has been studying in many places over the years, and he has seen many handsome and talented people, but he has never met anyone who can compare to the person in front of him.

If it wasn't for Xue Qingling next to him, and the brother-in-law that the other party called out, Wang Zongyuan really couldn't connect this person in front of him with the Mr. Pei who had no father and mother and dragged his wife until he was 23 or 4 years old in his imagination. .

With the appearance of the other party, going to the Yanliu Long Street, I don't know how many flowers and embroidery will be provoked.

"This is Qingling, isn't it? After your sister heard that you were coming, she looked forward day and night, and was thinking of seeing you at the moment. She originally wanted to come out to pick you up, but she didn't feel well, so she asked my brother-in-law to come out to welcome you. Go in..."

Xue Qingling smiled and nodded, "I also want to see my sister right away."

Wang Zongyuan eagerly welcomed the two into the door, and asked the housekeeper to arrange for someone to bring the carriage in, and to bring the people brought by the Xue family After the arrangement was settled, Xue Qingling didn't talk to his brother-in-law too much, he thought about his sister in his heart, and quickly followed Cuixiang, the maid beside his sister, and went straight to his sister's room.

Pei Shu separated from him, and when the two siblings meet, they must have a lot of affectionate words to say, Wang Zongyuan invited Pei Shu to the backyard, and asked someone to serve a sumptuous meal, and the two brothers-in-law also wanted to sit down and have a good time Drink and talk.

At the moment, County Magistrate Wang is working in the yamen, and Mrs. Wang is also out shopping. It is estimated that we will not be able to meet each other until later.

"I've sent people to go to the Yamen to inform..."

Wang Zongyuan poured a glass of wine for the person opposite, and when pouring the wine, he still couldn't help but look up and down the "new brother-in-law" in front of him.

Pei Shutan let everyone watch, and at the same time, he was also observing his brother-in-law in front of him, and he was also very curious.

Wang Zongyuan in front of him is twenty-six, a tall, thin man, wearing an indigo scholar's gown, with a well-proportioned appearance, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and looks very approachable. Although he does not say how outstanding his appearance is, he is easy to It makes people feel good.

"Brother-in-law."

Wang Zongyuan shook his hands, quickly stabilized the jug, and poured himself a good wine. He himself felt that he shouldn't stare at people like this, "Brother-in-law is rude, don't blame me, come on, please, Let's have a drink."

Pei Shu smiled lightly, picked up the glass and took a sip, and as soon as the clear wine entered his throat, a look of doubt flashed in his eyes, "This wine..." "This wine

is Qing Ru him Dad stayed here."

Pei Shu suddenly realized, no wonder he felt the taste of this wine was a bit strange even though he was familiar with it, familiar because the taste of this wine was very similar to the wine brewed by Xue Qingling, strange because it was definitely not made by Xue Qingling Tasting the wine carefully, there are still many gaps in the taste. This wine is stronger. It turned out to be made by the other party's father, that is, the wine made by his father-in-law who has not met.

Xue Qingling has indeed inherited his father's good wine making skills, and maybe in a few years he will be better than blue.

"It tastes good, isn't it? You drink this wine for less than one jar. Generally, our family doesn't entertain people with it, and Qing Ru is never willing to drink it. If it wasn't for your brothers and husbands coming, she would still be reluctant to dig out this wine. My brother." Husband, it is thanks to you that I can taste this wine today." Holding the wine glass, Wang Zongyuan took a sip with special care. When Xue Qingru married, he spent a period of time thinking about how to cheat his wife. The wine brewed by his father-in-law, if he got a few pots of wine, he would be happy for a few days.

Father Xue is superb in wine making. Although his reputation is not obvious, those who are familiar with him don't know his good wine making skills. The wine he made by himself is a treasure sought after by many good wine lovers. Father Xue loves his daughter very much, and he gave a lot of fine wine that he had collected for many years as a gift when he got married, and he will send some to the house every year after that.

Until the other party passed away...

Wang Zongyuan never opened his mouth to fight with his wife for drinks.

Those happy past events faded away with the wind, and thinking about it now, I feel a little sad and sad. Wang Zongyuan drank a few sips slowly, and looked at Pei Shu, who was drinking elegantly, and felt even more fond of him in his heart. With a few smiles on his face, he said with great concern: "Brother-in-law, are you incapable of drinking?"

His father-in-law brewed fine wine, and once he tasted it, he was reluctant to let it go. He doesn't know how to drink. From this point of view, this jar of unsealed wine is finally cheap for him.

Xue Qingru was extraordinarily generous to this new brother-in-law, allowing three jars of wine to come out.

After waiting, I put it in the room and hide it, and save it for an occasional drink under the moon.

Pei Shu calmly put down his wine glass, "..."

He thought to himself that this brother-in-law was really interesting, but he didn't know where he could tell that he was not strong enough to drink. This sudden concern seemed unexpectedly "hypocritical".

Pei Shu said truthfully, "No, brother-in-law, I can drink quite well."

Wang Zongyuan felt a pain in his heart, thinking that it was no wonder that the other party could become the son-in-law of the Xue family, he closed his eyes, and poured another glass of wine for the two of them as generously as a strong man, crying in his heart, while being generous like an elder, Reluctantly said: "Come on, let's have a few drinks, my father-in-law's wine, don't miss it."

Pei Shu glanced at the other party's face, couldn't help laughing, thinking that this brother-in-law is probably also a good drinker.

But I'm sorry, he also wants to drink the wine made by his father-in-law.

The two drank a few more glasses of wine together, and their mutual relationship improved a lot. They chatted about their mother-in-law's body and some things about Lin'an City. Most of the questions were asked by Wang Zongyuan and answered by Pei Shu.

After Wang Zongyuan drank a few glasses of wine with the other party, he found that this brother-in-law was indeed a good drinker, and drinking with the other party was also very interesting, "You brother-in-law, you didn't catch up with the good times.

" A lot.

It's true that Pei Shu didn't catch up with the good times, but he was still satisfied, a pair of clear peach blossom eyes flashed a touch of tenderness, "Qingling makes wine, and the craftsmanship is also good." "Qingru's younger brother can also make wine?"

Pei

Shu Nodding his head, he praised: "I got the true biography of my father."

Wang Zongyuan regretted it. If he had known, he would not have taken out the three jars of wine. Landlord, "...my brother-in-law is so envious."

In order to avoid being hated, Pei Shu said modestly, "I don't often get to drink, Qingling...he is very good at hiding wine."

Wang Zongyuan nodded like a brother-in-law, and stretched out his hand to comfort him. He patted his brother-in-law on the shoulder, thinking that the two are really a family.

Probably after having a common encounter, Wang Zongyuan became more cordial to this handsome brother-in-law in front of him, and even wanted to help him a little. I feel that I can give the other party a little bit of knowledge, and try to make the other party earn a reputation as a scholar earlier.

"Brother-in-law, have you ever read a book?"

"A little bit."

"Let's ask for advice while drinking."

Here, the two brothers like to drink and ask for advice. Over there, Xue Qingling followed into the room and saw him. His own sister and his sister were still in bed. The siblings hadn't seen each other for a long time, and when they saw each other, their eyes were all red.

"Sister."

"Qingling, hurry up, sit next to Sister and let Sister take a look."

Xue Qingling hurriedly sat beside her sister, holding her hand, Sister Xue watched her grow up with tears in her eyes. My younger brother hardly dared to recognize each other, as if a walnut was stuck in his throat, he was speechless for a while.

"We haven't seen each other for a long time. You have grown up so much, and your appearance is getting better and better. If you don't still have a little look like when you were young, my sister would hardly recognize you. Linger, the three of us , as expected, you are the prettiest." Xue Qingru wiped away her tears with a handkerchief, and only then could she clearly see the appearance of her younger brother.

She raised her hand and grabbed Xue Qingling's face, and scolded: "You are such a cruel person. When you arrive in the county, why don't you come to the house directly to find your sister.

" I'll come to see you right away."

"Take a look in the mirror, is it you who have been on the road for half a month?"