Chapter 8 Dr. Pei

The Xue family medical clinic has practiced medicine for generations. Although the medical clinic has declined, the ancestors still left a lot of medicine fields, which are well managed by the Liu family. The medicine fields produce many high-quality medicinal materials every year.

Xue Qingling came to Fuyang from Lin'an this time, first to sell medicinal materials in Fuyang, and also to buy some medicinal materials needed by the medical clinic; second, to relax.

"Has the peach blossoms bloomed in the north of Fuyang City?"

"After counting the days carefully, it should have bloomed, young master, let's go back after watching the peach blossoms?"

Xue Qingling said, "That's natural."

"My young master, I just listened outside. Someone talked about something about Dr. Sihe Tanglin..."

"I don't listen to his affairs." Xue Qingling hated Sihetang Lin Qinfeng's kind of clunky people the most. The gimmick of only treating five people a day provoked the group of doctors next to them to follow suit.

There is Dr. Sun in the Xue family medical clinic, and he also made a rule, saying that he only treats ten people a day, which made Xue Qing very angry. This Dr. Sun was hired by him with a lot of money to sit in the clinic and practice medicine. Not very good, but he has a big temper, and he likes to put on a show and set the rules.

Xue Qingling sent people away in a fit of anger.

"I can't see these people the most." Xue Qingling only hated her incompetence in medicine and could not support the clinic alone, "Xiao Jia, go and get the medical books I didn't finish reading yesterday..." Xiao Jia went to look through in her son's

bookcase I flipped through it and asked, "Young master, which book have you not read? Why do I remember that you have read all these books?" Even several times.

Xue Qingling: "..."

"Give me a random book." Xue Qingling thought to himself, as the saying goes, reading a hundred times will reveal its meaning. He can't understand it after reading it a few times, but he should be able to understand after reading it a few times.

"Xiao Jia, you don't understand. You have to read medical books many times. Every time I read medical books, your son , I gain a new understanding ." mix.

Learning medicine and treating diseases...it's so difficult...

Xue Qingling held the medical book in her hand, and couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "Why can't these medical books be written in a more popular way, just like the rare and strange flavors in my father's room. As long as you flip through it casually, you can make excellent delicacies..." "

Why don't you come and tell me about that Dr. Lin in Fuyang? Rules?"

"Hey, young master, I guarantee that what I will say next is what you like to hear." "

Forgive me, I don't like to hear anything related to Sihetang."

"Young master, you will definitely I regret what I said!" Xiao Geng poured a cup of tea for Xue Qingling with a smile, and continued under Xue Qingling's curious eyes: "In Fuyang City, a great genius doctor appeared out of thin air a few days ago. Dr. Lin cured patients who could only be cured by kneeling down, but he cured them on the spot. He also said that it is natural for a doctor to heal and save people..." "

The most amazing thing is that the other party can actually use the flute to save people... ..."

"In the past few days, Dr. Pei is still in Fuyang City, and he has cured several difficult and miscellaneous diseases, even that Sister Yuan has been cured by him!"

Xue Qingling was fascinated by this, envious: I It would be great if there were also such medical skills.

"Then, Doctor Pei, do you have any rules? How many people are treated in a day?"

"Young Master, Dr. Pei has no rules. It is said that he treats anyone who comes to him for medical treatment. He treats them equally, whether they are poor or rich..."

Xue Qingling said: "There is such an admirable doctor in this world. Doctor, I really want to see him."

"Little Gentleman, go and find out more about Dr. Pei tomorrow." What

Xue Qingling was thinking at this moment was that the doctor surnamed Pei is so powerful, it must be a year old Ancient, very prestigious and experienced old doctor, maybe the other party has a long snow-white beard, "Old Doctor Pei" is well maintained, has a ruddy complexion, and a childlike face... If you can meet him, or ask him to be your teacher,

please Just give me some medical advice.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Treatment points: 46]

[Countdown to host death: forty-six hours]

Pei Shu discovered that this "miraculous doctor" system is really a pure and unpretentious system of miraculous doctors and labor models. Shu discovered that this broken magic doctor system, no matter what kind of disease is cured, only gives one treatment point, that is to say, you have cured a peerless disease with untold hardships, and it is the same as treating ordinary colds and colds. healing point.

All diseases are treated equally!

Pei Shu deeply felt that there was a problem with the concept of this system. Was this a miracle doctor? Or is it a certain treasure?

Although I complained so much in my heart, the disease that should be treated still had to be cured, and the treatment points that should be earned were still earned.

Early in the morning, after wandering around four or five breakfast shops, Pei Shu was invited back by a seven or eight-year-old boy to see a doctor for his mother. This little boy was also poor, orphaned and widowed.

His mother was sick in bed, Pei Shu helped diagnose the disease, and found that the mother was just suffering from a common cold and cough, but it had been dragging on for too long, so he gave acupuncture, and after the illness was relieved, he prescribed a prescription, "This medicine, Just take it twice a day."

"Thank you, Doctor Pei." The woman lying on the bed called her little Shuang'er over, gave him money, and asked him to help him buy medicine at the pharmacy.

After being given acupuncture by Dr. Pei, she felt much better. Pei Shu reminded the other party: "If you get sick in the future, you must be treated in time. If a minor

illness is not cured, it will lead to a serious illness." Wen Yan also reminded: "Yu'er mother, you have to pay attention and take good care of your body. After Yu'er grows up, you have to watch him get married..." The woman lying on the bed coughed a little Voice, repeated yes. At this time, Pei Shu, who heard the conversation between the two of them, was shocked, deeply inexplicable, that little boy just now? Is it Yu'er? Although the other party has a cinnabar mole on the center of his brow, but judging from his facial features, it can be seen that it is a boy... How can this boy get married after he grows up? Pei Shu couldn't help asking: "Is your Yu'er a girl?" The grandma standing next to her laughed as if she heard some joke, "Little Doctor Pei, you really know how to joke. Yu'er looks like a Shuang'er..." Pei Shu: "..." What does Shuang'er mean?

When Xiao Yu'er came out of Xiao Yu'er's house, Pei Shu had the expression of being struck by lightning. Little Doctor Pei felt that his three views were about to be shattered. After traveling to this other world for three days, he actually didn't know this other world. In addition to men and women, there is another kind of people called Shuang'er. This kind of people named Shuang'er look similar to men, except that they have a cinnabar mole between their eyebrows, and they can Conceive and give birth like a woman.

No wonder on the road before, I saw a few men with cinnabar on their brows...

Pei Shu thought it was some kind of fashionable dress in this era.

Just like the Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties, men also loved to put on makeup, so Pei Shu didn't take it seriously when he put a little cinnabar on the center of his eyebrows, put on some makeup or something.

Pei Shu thought: Am I really a big hearted person?

As a doctor, it took him three days to discover that there is a third gender in this world. Did Pei Shu suspect that he was that dull? But this kind of thing that overturned his decades of medical cognition, to Pei Shu, was even more bizarre than the cheating medical model worker system.

Pei Shu wandered in the street in a daze, silently putting together the shattered views, and at the same time, a sense of curiosity as a doctor spread in his heart.

In the past few days, he has not met twin patients. He wonders how different their body structure is from ordinary men and women?

A strong thirst for knowledge welled up in my heart.

Pei Shu turned around and entered a bookstore. In the bookstore, he found an ancient medical book in this world. This book specifically talked about Shuang'er's medical prescriptions and... body structure.

Books in this era are very expensive, and the owner of this bookstore is also very black-hearted. He bought this book and spent all of Pei Shu's money.

When Pei Shu walked out of the bookstore with the book, he also received a strange look from the boss.

"I didn't expect this scholar to love Shuang'er."

Opening the book in his hand, Pei Shu flipped through it as he walked. The medical book was written in an easy-to-understand manner. It's just a man with an extra set of organs in his body.

In order to facilitate readers' understanding, this medical book also draws more abstract human body diagrams.

Pei Shu, who reads more about human body pictures, can easily understand the meaning of the above.

Unknown things can make people panic and fear. After Pei Shu understands the general situation of Shuang'er, it is not surprising. He has superb medical skills and a deep understanding of the human body. Although Shuang'er is different from ordinary men and women, the The source, after all, is still a man, Pei Shu combined the knowledge he had mastered to master it.

It's not that Pei Shu is overconfident, Pei Shu believes that even if Shuang'er comes to see him for medical treatment now, he will definitely be able to handle it with ease.

It's just... no Shuang'er came to see him for medical treatment now.

Even if you meet, you may not be able to see one.

Pei Shu took this medical book and looked around on the street. There were two or three passers-by on the street he was walking on. They were all porters carrying things, and they didn't even see the women, let alone their children.

But human is a kind of cheap creature, when you can't see it, you really want to see it.

Pei Shu walked under a willow tree by the bridge, opened the medical book in his hand, and wished that a pair of children would appear in front of him for him to observe and study.

Maybe God also heard what he wanted.

In the middle of the stone arch bridge, a young man in white suddenly appeared. Pei Shu looked over from the side of the bridge inadvertently, and happened to see the cinnabar mole on the center of the man's eyebrows. I can see the other party's beautiful face, and the cinnabar like a red bean.

The man was dressed in an elegant white dress, with some blue tassels on his body. The other party had a temperament like a lotus. When he stood in the middle of the bridge, he looked like a clear lotus standing in the middle of the water.

Pei Shu stared at the other party in a daze.

Following the content of the book, thoughts quickly flew in my mind.

Countless roots and branches were connected into a clear vein, as if a string of firecrackers were crackling in his mind, and Pei Shu's eyes staring at the other party became brighter and brighter.