Chapter 113 Worry

In the past few days, I received a letter from my mother, saying that my younger brother and brother-in-law were coming to Yuzhou to visit relatives. Xue Qingru, who was still in confinement, was lying on the bed, feeling joyful and worried at the same time.

I am happy to see my younger brother, but I am worried about my younger brother.

Perhaps it was because the mother was preoccupied, coupled with her poor health and the child's poor health, Xue Qingru had just given birth and was depressed, and she was always prone to thinking about things. She picked up the handkerchief and pressed the corners of her eyes to wipe away the wet tears. When she thought of her younger brother Xue Qingling getting married in August, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

The parents of their Xue family are loving, and the siblings also have deep feelings. As the eldest sister, Xue Qingru, the two younger brothers in the family were raised by her. She has a gentle personality and loves her younger brother the most, especially the younger brother Xue Qingling. She has a good appearance, red lips and white teeth. When she was a child, she was a soft little one. She was clingy and coquettish. She was called by her sweet sister, and she had a very deep relationship with her.

She also loves holding the young brother in her arms and looking after her most.

Thinking that this child is also married now, she feels very uncomfortable, and Xue Qingru is not sure why she is uncomfortable. In these days, she always thinks of the time when she was married, her parents were there, before she got married, It was rare for her father to say a few words of concern to her alone, and her mother held hands with her all night and eagerly explained to her how to live in her husband's house after marriage. , On the day of her wedding, her younger brother Xue Qingan carried her out of the house. The younger brother Xue Qingling, who realized later, finally knew that her sister was going to marry out of town, and cried like a tearful person. Mother persuaded her for a long time before letting go, otherwise she would have gone to Yuzhou with her in a bridal sedan chair... Unexpectedly, when

she left, her father was gone, and Qing'an was gone. Now only her mother is left in the Xue family. Liu Yuzhi and Ling'er, the younger brother only left his mother to arrange the marriage for him. Compared with the hustle and bustle of her wedding, her younger brother's marriage has been wronged so much that she doesn't even have a brother to help her... Thinking of this, Xue Qingru It hurts from the bottom of my heart.

"Why are you crying again? You are so thoughtful, why don't you think about it, the mother-in-law will definitely choose a good marriage for the younger brother, and the person the younger brother will marry must have been carefully selected... You didn't think about it There are so many grievances." Seeing his wife secretly crying again, Wang Zongyuan couldn't help persuading him.

His wife, Qingru, usually has a gentle and non-provoking personality, considerate and careful. After she became pregnant and gave birth, she became suspicious. She was always worried about this and that, and shed tears as soon as she said it. When she looked at her youngest son She was worried about her younger son, fearing that his body would be weak and would not be able to grow up, so she shed a lot of tears. She finally took him away to nurse him, and she was also worried about her younger brother, feeling that he was wronged, so she shed tears again.

During these days, Wang Zongyuan was at home with his wife, taking care to put on a smile every day, no matter how worried he was about his homework, he didn't dare to reveal it in front of his wife, for fear that the other party's thoughts would get worse.

"Is it really a good marriage? I'm afraid that Qingling will be wronged."

"It must be a good marriage. Didn't my mother-in-law praise Mr. Pei for being handsome and handsome in her letter? Oh, I can't remember those words Yes, in short, they are all good words, and the appearance of the other party is definitely not bad. It is said that this man is very skilled in medicine, and he is a good doctor with a benevolent heart...Mother-in-law must have a lot of considerations in choosing him." "But... the

appearance So what if you boast to the heavens, no matter how nice the compliments are, you probably look more upright, you don't know, my father was born extraordinary when he was young, not to mention my younger brother Qing'an, if Qing'an he still... no Let's talk about this, the other party is only in his twenties, how high can he be in medical skills? Mother's letter, just read it, and you can only believe half of the content. Mother is afraid that I will worry, so she must be picking up good things to say " Xue Qingru frowned, she was a thoughtful person, although her mother said in the letter that Mr. Pei Shu was so good, she was not at ease, and speculated that other things were not good from some details.

Nowadays, people get married at an early age, and the son surnamed Pei is in his twenties, and he doesn't focus on studying for scientific examinations, and he is not his parents Ding You. He has not married at this age, so can he be a good partner?

If you tell outsiders, outsiders will not believe it.

Her younger brother just married a man five years older than him... In his twenties, he has never married a wife. It is said that he has no father or mother, and is alone. Such a family background, such a family background, the strength of the husband's family Not at all, so forget it... I'm afraid there is a hidden disease that is not humane.

If he really looks good like his mother said, no matter how poor and poor the family is, there are still daughters and Shuang'er families who are willing to marry if they look good. How can they be single until now? In addition, Xue Qingru doesn't believe that he has good medical skills. The other party is really good at medicine, so he can look up to her Xue family's little Ling'er?

Although she is her own older sister, her eyelids would twitch when she saw Xue Qingling's medical skills.

Even Qing An asked his younger brother to teach him medicine... also... Even

if his own brother is like this, a person with high medical skills can really get along with Xue Qingling in harmony? Xue Qingru still remembers the teacher who was run away by anger...

So this high medical skill must be greatly discounted, probably at the same level as her brother's medical skill.

As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together, and people form groups. Two people who are not skilled in medicine but are eager to learn medicine must get along very well.

Mother... must have praised her brother-in-law's medical skills.

His mother also said in the letter that the two intend to support Xue's medical clinic together after marriage. closed.

The Xue Family Medical Center is managed by two idiots, and they don't know what happened. The Medical Center is not a restaurant, so how can it be easily opened? There is no room for sloppiness in treating illnesses and saving lives. It's fine if Qing'an is alive, but for Qingling...

as a sister, she knows this, so how can she not be worried?

Xue Qingru is worried.

Before, her mother had sworn that she would let Xue Qingling close the medical clinic so that she could get married, but how is it going now? It's only been a few months, and she actually allows these two couples to continue to open the medical clinic?

Xue Qingru would rather her younger brother open a restaurant.

Her younger brother inherited the good craftsmanship of her father Xue Yu, and opened a restaurant or something. It must be thriving and making money every day.

"What's the use of worrying about you here? Wait a few days for the person to arrive, and you'll know how the other person is when you meet. It's much better than guessing." Wang Zongyuan also sighed in his heart. What his wife was worried about Why not?

Is an unmarried man who is almost twenty-five years old and has no father, no mother, and no family background really a good match?

Wang Zongyuan also has a sixteen-year-old younger brother who is planning to marry. His parents are also choosing a family for him. The people he chooses are young, good-looking, and good families with strong support.

I'm afraid that there are only orphans and widows left in the Xue family, so this person was chosen.

Qingru's worry is not unreasonable, Xue Qingling is the best-born among the three Xue family siblings, she must be afraid that her juicy Chinese cabbage brother will be bullied by an old wild boar that appeared out of nowhere.

"Even if I'm dissatisfied... how can I show it in front of my younger brother? It won't just make him sad.

" Think about it, as soon as they get married, mother will rest assured that they will come to see you, which means that this brother-in-law will definitely not go anywhere, and your sister is also valued, so don't worry." "In addition to waiting to meet people, I

also What can I do?...Forget it, let's not mention it, where is Yan'er?"

"After eating milk and sleeping, I'm fine, don't worry."

"After my younger brother comes, you must welcome them well, and you must not neglect them." Xue Qingru also worried that she was still in confinement, her complexion is not good, and it is not easy to entertain her younger brother.

"As a brother-in-law, I will definitely do my best."

County magistrate Wang and Mrs. Wang knew that their daughter-in-law's brother and brother-in-law's husband were coming, and they also called their son to take care of them, "That child Qingling is coming? Wang

Zongyuan nodded, "And his newly married husband."

Mrs. Wang was curious, "What kind of husband did Yu Zhi choose for his son?"

Mrs. Wang also has two youngest sons. .

Wang Zongyuan told his parents about Mr. Pei's situation, and Mrs. Wang sighed after hearing this, "Five years older? No father and no mother...how is your education, have you been admitted as a scholar?" "Mother,

people He is a doctor who studies medicine."

Mrs. Wang knows this handkerchief best, and she likes talented people from Jiangnan. When she first proposed marriage to her son, she also disliked her family's Zong Yuan's mediocrity. At that time, the scholar didn't pass the exam. The son was actually like her, and finally chose a doctor, and the doctor was good enough to support the Xue family's medical clinic together..." "The

siblings haven't seen each other for a long time, and when they come, they must treat them well."

The carriage of Pei Shu and Xue Qingling drove into the boundary of Feng'an County. Before entering the city, Xue Qingling asked people to stop the horse, and took her husband to change into a clean and comfortable new clothes. Of course, he changed it by himself. Pei Shu watched from the sidelines. Then, by the way, he helped him tidy up his clothes and collar. After Xue Qingling tied his belt, he turned his head to look at Pei Shu, who was still dressed in white with a fairy-like aura, feeling envious and jealous.

No matter how long his family's husband has been traveling and traveling, he can still maintain the image of a handsome young man.

The white clothes are spotless, and the waist-length black hair is like silk and satin, and there is no trace of wind, frost and dust on the whole body.

Anyone who sees him will not feel that the other party has been on the road for more than half a month.

Sometimes Xue Qingling would be impulsive and want to take off the white clothes on Pei Shu and wear them by himself, but unfortunately he is not the same size as Pei Shu, he can't support this set of white clothes, and after putting them on, it's like stealing an adult's clothes like.

"What are you looking at me for?"

"The shopkeeper wants to take your clothes off, little Doctor Pei."

Pei Shu said with a smile, "You can do whatever you want at night, but not now. I can't go to see your sister and brother-in-law with my clothes..."

Xue Qingling blushed "You know that's not what I mean."

Although he did take off the other party's clothes...

Xue Qingling was so angry that she had to look left and right in the mirror to take care of herself, "Little Doctor Pei, take a look." Is my complexion good? After traveling for a long time, people always have a haggard and yellow face, I don't want my sister to worry..."

Pei Shu: "...you see that your face is yellow in the mirror?"

" That's not true, his complexion is unexpectedly rosy." Xue Qingling didn't quite believe it, he felt that his complexion seemed to be better than when he just went out.

It's also his family's little doctor Pei who can take care of people, always pay attention to the temperature and humidity, and also helps him knead the acupuncture points and meridians. There is a good doctor watching over him, even if Xue Qingling wants to make himself "face like a dish", it is impossible .

Xue Qingling touched her face, and said hesitantly, "It's just that I look a little too good, and it doesn't seem like I came from a long way."