Chapter 151 The Valley

Huichun Hall was crowded with people for a period of time.

Even many outsiders were very curious about Dr. Pei's appearance, and came to witness it with their own eyes. After seeing it, they were all astonished.

"What would Prince An, who is more beautiful than Dr. Pei, look like?"

...

These surprises and guesses gradually subsided over time, no matter it was the lost and found Prince An, or the Huichun Hall. Dr. Pei, who is handsome and handsome, has turned into other strange stories that happened in Lin'an City amidst the hustle and bustle.

The news of King An's son's return spread to the capital. The Empress Dowager was overjoyed and eager to see her lost grandson, but considering that Xue Qingling was pregnant and not suitable for a long journey, King An and Princess An decided to wait for their daughter-in-law to give birth Afterwards, the whole family went to Beijing again in autumn, just in time to celebrate the birthday of the Empress Dowager.

Xue Qingling's belly has become bigger again. Shuang'er's pregnancy time is shorter than women's. Generally, twins will give birth after seven or eight months of pregnancy. His delivery time is only one or two months away, and he is expected to give birth in April. .

With such a big belly, Pei Shu and Liu Yuzhi don't support him to go to the medical office every day, but Xue Qingling doesn't agree, being bored at home by himself, he would rather stay in the medical office, even if it's just to watch Pei Shu treat others. sick.

Just watching, Xue Qingling felt very satisfied.

Sitting on the edge of the counter, watching countless people coming and going in the medical center, people walking in with anxiety and eagerness, and walking out with medicine bags full of hope, in this medical center that has gone through a hundred years of vicissitudes In this process, countless ailments are eliminated and resolved.

Last year, he had hung up a plaque with three characters full of hope - Huichun Hall.

Today, this old medical center has regained its vitality.

Shopkeeper Xue held his face and said happily: "The name was right at the beginning."

He decided to hang up for a few more years before changing to the old signboard of their old Xue family.

He touched his stomach full of expectation, pointed to the signboard of the medical center and said to Little Pei in his stomach: "Little Pei, take a closer look, this is the medical center that father left for you, you don't care about it." You must remember that you must inherit your father Pei Shu's talent for studying medicine, you must remember it!" "You must not

disappoint your father's expectations of you."

When Xue Qingling had nothing to do, she would crush the child in her belly. Sui Nian, every time Pei Shu listened to his Sui Sui Nian, she couldn't help feeling that their little Pei, who was born before, was under infinite pressure on his shoulders.

"The child has a one-half chance of inheriting your talent, so... Linger, let's prepare for the child to open a restaurant." "

Little Doctor Pei, you have a crow's mouth!"

"Where is the crow's mouth, inherit yours." Isn't talent bad? You are born with good cooking skills, you can cook good dishes, you can go to the hall, you can go to the kitchen, even if you open a restaurant, you can open it all over the world.

" The restaurant is waiting for him to inherit."

Only the medical center and the palace are waiting for the next owner to inherit.

"Why don't you open a restaurant now, our little Pei is still 20 years away from growing up, if the restaurant opens this year, 20 years later, it will happen to pass on to his family the Lin'an City Restaurant that has been passed down for 20 years ..."

Xue Qingling: "...if his culinary skills are the same as yours, little Doctor Pei, what will happen to our restaurant that has been passed down for twenty years?

" We can sell boiled vegetables in the restaurant that has been passed down by our family for 20 years."

Xue Qingling: "...Little Doctor Pei, you still have time to learn how to cook with me."

"No."

...

During pregnancy, the two fathers' expectations for their children are always full of wild ideas.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing Points: 100]

[Countdown to Death: One Hundred Hours]

Pei Shu, who had accumulated thousands of healing points, exchanged most of the healing points for silver in one go, almost two thousand taels , mixed the consultation fee and part of the money from selling medicines, pooled three thousand taels of silver, bought medicinal materials, and hired a doctor. In the name of King An and Princess An, Pei Shu held a three-day free clinic in Lin'an City.

It was done at the gate of Lin'an City. Tents were set up, countless medicine furnaces and jars, rows of medicine cabinets, and a dozen consultation tables were set up. Because it was in the name of King An, many doctors in the city's medical clinics Willing to come to free clinic for free.

On the first day of the free clinic, Dr. Wu from Yue Kangtang also came, as well as the female doctor from Qianjintang. There were a total of twenty doctors. Pei Shu sat on the farthest side, and Dr. Wu was in the middle.

I heard that there is a free clinic, free of charge, free medical consultations, many people from the villages near Lin'an City came, it was okay earlier, when it was close to noon, the patients who rushed over from the village surrounded the entire free clinic It's leaking.

Pei Shu is the youngest among this group of doctors.

The people in the village don't know who has high medical skills and who has low medical skills. When there are few people, they all line up at the consultation tables of Dr. Wu in Yuekangtang, Dr. He in Baozhentang, and Dr. Sun in Pinyaoge. Because the three of them look the most like a good doctor.

Because Pei Shu was too young, there were very few people in front of the clinic.

The doctor sitting next to him is Doctor He from Baozhentang. This Doctor He is very interesting. He has only just stepped into his forties, and he is about forty years old. long white hair.

Dr. He used to be very worried. As a doctor, he tried every means to turn his white hair black, but no matter what medicine he took, it didn't work. When Dr. He was in his thirties, his hair turned gray. From the hair alone, his hair is comparable to that of a sixty-year-old man.

After the age of thirty-five, Dr. He completely disregarded the world of mortals, no longer struggled with his gray hair, faced his gray hair frankly, no longer took black hair medicine, and no longer prepared potions for himself. The white hair was dyed so that the middle-aged man in his thirties turned into an old man with completely white hair.

His hair has turned gray, but his medical skills have suddenly become more powerful in Lin'an City.

With a thirty-year-old face and eighty-year-old white hair, Dr. He has become a living god with superb skills in everyone's mind.

"Look, I really take advantage of my hair." Dr. He leaned over to chat with Pei Shu, "Doctor Pei, although your medical skills are excellent and you are handsome, but this appearance is a failure. This is not a picky doctor." Daughter-in-law, the older

you get, the more popular you are." "Doctor Pei, would you like to grow a mustache to look more stable, look at my white beard, and outsiders will think that I am eighty." He The doctor stroked the white beard beside his nose, feeling extremely proud.

Among the doctors, Dr. He was the same age as Pei Shu, and belonged to the younger kind, but what was different about Dr. He was that he looked old on the outside.

If others looked at Pei Shu, they would subconsciously feel that this handsome young man was only at the age of a weak crown.

When outsiders saw Dr. He, they would think that he was a living fairy doctor in his seventies and eighties.

The two of them were sitting in a corner, with a six year age difference in appearance, one was the oldest in the eyes of others, and the other was the youngest in the eyes of others, those who didn't know thought they were two grandparents.

"Doctor He, is the young man next to you your grandson?"

"No, no, this is Dr. Pei from our city. His medical skills are much better than the old man..." "

...Doctor He, you really know how to joke. "

...

It is precisely because of this that Dr. He suggested that the little Dr. Pei next to him should at least add two mustaches to increase his age. I have to rely on God to reward me with food."

"This old man is so talented!"

Pei Shu: "..."

"I can help you turn your hair black, do you need it, Doctor He?" Doctor He

sighed, "If ten When I heard this sentence years ago, I would definitely like it, but now I have enjoyed the wisdom and happiness of the elderly in advance... If my hair turns black now, those who don't know will think that I am rejuvenated." Pei Shu shook his head

, He did not want the wisdom and joy of old age.

And never grow a beard.

When there are too many people, the patients who come here don't choose any doctors. There are also many patients waiting in front of Pei Shu's consultation desk, because he diagnoses patients quickly and well. Gradually, there are more and more people. up.

There were many patients on the first day of the free clinic, and even more patients on the second day, but fewer doctors came on the second day, and there were only five or six doctors left.

Because most of the patients who come to participate in the free clinic are those who look down on illnesses on weekdays. Their clothes are worn out, they wear a few patches, they talk nonsense, and they can't even explain their illnesses clearly. Deep down, it can't be cured.

Treating this kind of patients is actually very tiring. Many doctors survived the first day and stopped coming. Dr. Wu from Yue Kangtang didn't come after only sitting for a day.

Only Pei Shu, Dr. He, and another Dr. Chen stayed at the free clinic for three consecutive days.

On the third day, many of the patients were from their parents' generation, and they were forcibly dragged by their own children to see the doctor. Pei Shu met a pair of mother and son that he remembered deeply. The mother kept her head down and wanted to go back. After leaving, the son behind her urged her to go to see a doctor. When she sat down in front of the doctor, the mother asked him several times: "Don't you want money? Is it true that you don't need money?" "Our family has no money for medicine

. ..."

For many poor people, there is almost no need to see a doctor when they are sick. If they have any physical ailments, they can just endure it abruptly. If they cannot endure it, they will become a handful of loess. When I go to a doctor to see a doctor, I am afraid that they cannot afford the high consultation fee and medicine fee.

Pei Shu diagnosed the mother. The other party said it was a toothache, but it was actually trigeminal neuralgia. The patient was suffering from yin deficiency and blood deficiency. Neuralgia can be said to be the number one pain in the world. That is to say, this fifty-year-old woman has been suffering from pain for ten years. Even eating and talking on weekdays will cause severe pain like knives and fire near her cheeks and teeth.

Pei Shu sighed, took the patient behind the curtain, asked the patient to open his mouth, and after careful inspection, he performed a minor operation on the patient with a long and thin ice needle.

"Huh? It doesn't seem to hurt that much anymore?"

The mother was ecstatic, and was about to kneel down and kowtow to Pei Shu, but Pei Shu stopped her, and didn't say anything about not procrastinating when she was sick, but wrote a prescription for the mother and son, and asked the people next to her to take the medicine , Tell the other party to go back and take good care of his body.

In fact, there are many people like the other party who are struggling and do not come to see a doctor. This free clinic has helped a lot of people.

Although it is impossible to cure everyone's ailments, but for a doctor, if he can cure one, he is one, and he should try his best.

After the free clinic was over, Pei Shu returned home, just in time to see many boxes of things, large and small, moved into Pei's house, and it was delivered by Princess An again.

During these days, Princess An gave him a lot of things, including many manuscripts of ancient medical books, antique calligraphy and paintings, as well as rare and famous pianos, jade pens and chessboards, bamboo flutes and jade flutes of various styles... and

eight cook.

When receiving these cooks, Pei Shu couldn't laugh or cry, maybe they could really open a twenty-year-old restaurant for little Pei.

Concubine An did this as if she wanted to compensate him for the love she owed her father and mother.

In fact, Pei Shu didn't need such compensation.

Pei Shu told Concubine An what she was thinking, so that the other party didn't need to bother to search for these things, but Concubine An refused to agree, staring into his eyes and said softly: "... so many years have passed, let father and mother Can the concubine do something for you?"

The prince and concubine felt that they owed this child who had been lost for more than twenty years, and if Pei Shu did not accept their kindness, they would feel very sorry.

Pei Shu lowered his eyes, thought for a while, and then said: "If the father, mother and concubine have the heart, they don't need these things... Let's help the child build a valley full of exotic flowers and plants."