Chapter 150

Xue Qingling also hated practicing calligraphy, but because Li Danyao was also beside him, as an elder, it was difficult for him to show it. He wrote honestly and obediently, and played a leading role as an elder.

Even if you want to play tricks, you have no face.

After writing a line, Xue Qingling stroked his stomach with his left hand, continued to hold the pen and ink, and wrote another line of ink on the paper. He wrote a word of dragon. Although he himself was a dragon, Xue Qingling didn't like it. After writing the character dragon (dragon), after writing the last stroke of dragon, he sighed silently.

Xue Qingling's clear and shallow eyes flicked over the few lines he wrote. After a period of training, the original incongruous structure has improved a lot. He only practiced for a few months, and now the words he wrote Fonts are no longer the same.

If last year's young master Xue could write such a handwriting, he would probably be so smug that he couldn't eat every day. However, his eyesight is different now. He opens and closes his eyes every day, and all he sees are Pei Shu's words. After getting high, he thought his handwriting was ugly.

Even in the eyes of others, Xue Qingling's handwriting is far behind.

——That other person is Li Danyao, the little princess.

Li Danyao sneaked a glance at the desk of the person next to him. At first he thought that he and his poor sister-in-law were in the same sympathy, and they were forced to practice calligraphy because of their ugly handwriting, but when they looked at the white paper in front of them, the other party's handwriting was neat The whole set of exquisite small characters, each and every complicated font makes the eyes of the little princess turn green and dazed, but she still writes those shameless scattered dog-crawling characters... For her, being able to write characters like a sister-in-law is already a big achievement

. Thank goodness.

Pei Shu stood by and watched the two of them practice calligraphy, pointing out aloud from time to time, thanks to Li Danyao being his own sister, otherwise it would be really unsightly for the dog to crawl.

Pei Shu: "..."

No wonder Princess An specifically asked Pei Shu to let him teach Danyao how to practice calligraphy.

"Danyao, you, practice ten more pages." Pei Shu raised his eyebrows, but he didn't make a sound to criticize Li Danyao's words as worthless. Instead, he wrote five basic characters beside him. Let her fill a page with each word as she wrote.

"You can't deal with it casually. If brother thinks it's not enough, that page will be invalid."

Li Danyao was angry in her heart, and just about to say something, she suddenly saw five silver needles swishing down on the upper left corner of the white paper, sharp The silver needles on the needles reflected the dazzling light, which made the little princess shiver uncontrollably.

She shrank her neck, honestly picked up the pen and ink, and after writing a word, she stared at the few silver needles for a while, and then quietly raised her eyes to peek at the cold brother standing in front of the right, as if she could hear the other person's voice. The low voice warned gently: If you don't obey, this needle will pierce you.

Very poisonous.

This devil in white with a needle everywhere!

"This page is not enough, rewrite, write slowly, you see that your sister-in-law has only written half a page." "

Sister, don't try to perfuse brother, my concubine asked me to teach you how to practice your handwriting. "

My brother has issued a military order. In three months, your writing must be greatly changed. However, if you work a little harder, you should be able to read it in one month..." Li Danyao: "..."

Li

Danyao had no choice but to shrug Mouth honestly wrote five characters one stroke at a time. The writing was very slow, but the font was correct. However, it was too tiring to write like this. Li Danyao couldn't stop complaining, so she had to use the usual old method, and said softly and coquettishly: "Brother, my hands hurt, and my legs hurt after standing for a long time. Let me take a rest, okay?"

"Sit when you're tired from standing. There's a stool next to it. Here, my brother prepared a soft stool for you like the one your sister-in-law sits on.

" You don't know, I have been in poor health since I was a child, please pity me, I will faint when I am exhausted..." Li Danyao covered her forehead, pretending to be dizzy.

Pei Shu was stunned by the other party's exaggerated acting skills for a while. He thought suspiciously in his heart for a while. The other party's movements were familiar, and he had obviously done them many times. But can this exaggerated performance really bluff people?

"..."

Seeing that the other party was speechless, Li Danyao lowered her head and chuckled for a while, just about to stop writing, but she heard the voice say:

"Danyao, do you know where you are now?"

"Rejuvenation Hall.

"Huichuntang is a medical clinic, and your brother is a doctor, so you feel uncomfortable, do you need your brother to help you treat it? Maybe you can clear the meridians and give you a few needles, so you won't feel tired or dizzy. " It's gone."

Li Danyao: "..." She was shocked

, and said obediently: "Brother, I'm not tired, I'll continue writing."

Well, the maids and women are all around her. As long as she says she is not feeling well, 90% of the problems can be solved. Even the husband dare not force her to practice calligraphy. Show off your prestige until now.

But now...

Are you feeling unwell?

——Brother will treat you.

The little princess Danyao felt very sad, and wished she could jump into Yang Shuwei's carriage now, follow her back to Shao'an, and stay in the palace as a little princess living a peaceful life.

There is no way to escape, so I have to practice calligraphy honestly.

Pei Shu was watching over the two people. After he estimated the time in his heart, he walked to Xue Qingling's side, hugged him by his side, let him have a good rest, rubbed his arms and legs, and relaxed his body. Muscles after stretching.

"Are you tired?"

"Not tired."

Xue Qingling approached him greedily, rubbing against his neck to smell the fragrance of medicine on his body.

Pei Shu never wore fragrance on his body before, but after they came back from visiting relatives, he has a calming fragrance that can calm people's restlessness. This fragrance is very pleasant, elegant, and has a little anti-birth It can relieve the occasional depression, tension and depression of pregnant women.

Pei Shu also made a similar sachet for Xue Qingling, but the other party never wore it on his body. Xue Qingling regarded him as a big sachet close to him, and only wanted to smell the fragrance from his body.

Li Danyao, who could only smell the endless fragrance of ink over there, secretly glanced here from the corner of her eye, seeing her brother, who was as cold as a cold moon, showing all kinds of tenderness, care and consideration to his sister-in-law. She is the only one who is the worst person in the world.

After Li Danyao finished writing those few pages honestly, Pei Shu checked and nodded, gently rubbed her thin arm, wiped a layer of colorless and odorless medicated oil on it, and by the way, used the The flute hit several places on her back and legs to help her relax.

Li Danyao was pleasantly surprised to find that her brother was indeed very powerful, so he just rubbed her casually, and the soreness on his hands disappeared immediately, and the other party's flute hit him, and he didn't feel any pain at all, just a wave of warmth Emanating from the bone marrow, all the fatigue in the body was evaporated by the scorching heat, and the body became relaxed and comfortable.

This also kept her full of energy after practicing 15 pages of big characters.

Xue Qingling brought her a plate of freshly steamed cakes, made two cups of tea and handed them to the two brothers and sisters. After Li Danyao drank the hot tea and ate the cakes in big gulps, she barely felt that she was living the life of a princess.

"Sister-in-law, the cakes you made are delicious!" The little princess never hesitates to praise herself. All the cakes in her hands are exquisite in workmanship. Milky white cakes, with a drop of red juice, taste soft and sweet, sweet but not greasy , Delicate taste, as if it melts in the mouth.

A sip to the left, a sip to the right, almost caught up with her father's good appetite.

Pei Shu told from the side: "Eat less, girls don't look good when they are fat." "

Brother, you and father are not fat, how can I be fat." Compared with the two sloppy buckets at home, how could she be so good? where.

After she finished eating, Pei Shu gave her something. It was a silver utensil. Pei Shu specially improved the mechanism plum blossom sleeve arrow. The plum blossom sleeve arrow he improved was small and exquisite. The arrows were short and small, six The arrows form a circle of plum blossoms and can be fired continuously. Although the arrows are short, no more than the length of a spoon, the force they send out is not weak. It flew seven or eight feet away.

This arrow is short and fast, so its lethality is a little insufficient. It is extremely difficult to directly kill people with it, but Pei Shu has applied poison on the tip of the arrow. It is not a fatal poison, but a poison for fainting and paralysis.

Pei Shu also gave her more than a dozen packs of poisonous powder. If you really can't hit the enemy, you can sprinkle the poisonous powder. The name of this poisonous powder is "one piece of pouring".

"When you encounter danger in the future, don't let others slaughter you like a fish on a chopping board."

After receiving several gifts from her brother, Li Danyao finally felt that her handsome brother was the brightest moon in the sky. He is the most elegant Meihuaxue, the only good brother in the world.

The hatred of being forced to practice calligraphy was forgotten in an instant, and the little princess pulled her brother's sleeve and said sincerely: "Brother, you are so kind." "

Brother, is this 'one piece down' really that powerful? ?"

Pei Shu said lightly, "You can try it."

The little princess's hand holding the poison powder bag froze, and suddenly felt a sense of danger. "I didn't give you these things for you to use indiscriminately. If I catch you using them indiscriminately, I will tie you up

and sprinkle itching powder on you."

The person she can't afford the most.

Seeing the plum blossom sleeve arrow, Xue Qingling became envious, so Pei Shu also made one for him, and asked the two of them to practice how to hit the bull's-eye after practicing calligraphy. Just like the little gourd on Xue Qingling's head, it has no effect other than being good-looking, and even the sleeve arrow hidden in the sleeve can't even play the role of being good-looking.

"If you continue to use hidden weapons as 'bright' weapons, you are a fool."

Li Danyao: "...Next time I meet a thief, I will definitely not let him go

!

" He just practiced around the target, and then he joined the live sparring partner——Xiao Cang, who bent down for three pieces of jerky, was willing to be a sparring partner. At first, Xue Qingling and Li Danyao were reluctant to shoot at the white eagle, for fear Hurt the fat eagle, but Xiao Cang showed them what is called a flexible fat man.

Can't hit it at all.

Xue Qingling and Li Danyao became bolder.

Pei Shu felt that this was a good thing that kills four birds with one stone, and relieved Xue Qingling's boredom, helped her mother bring up the baby, improved her sister-in-law's self-protection ability, and helped Fat Ying Xiaocang lose weight by the way.

Several human traffickers who were arrested when Pei Shu rescued Li Danyao were interrogated overnight. The government found their dens and found seven other abducted children, including two beautiful girls. Tied up, the appearance looks the best, there are two ordinary-looking girls next to them, one has been ruined, the other has a high fever. A thin boy, only one limb is intact, the other two are missing an arm and one is missing a leg.

Pei Shu visited these children and diagnosed them, and the government staff took extra effort to help them find their family members.

When the family members came to bring back these children, they were all crying. Princess An was kind, and each family gave them some money.

After Li Danyao saw what happened to these children, she was silent for a long time. Before that, she regretted that she had sneaked out and caused danger, but if she hadn't gone out, met those who arrested people, hadn't been rescued by Pei Shu, and these bad guys hadn't been caught, Then the fate of these children...

"Everything has two sides, good and bad."

"In short, protect yourself and don't let your family worry.

" The source of the sick and ugly rumors was found. It was Qian Zhuo's former concubine who came from the brothel. Princess An asked people to quell the rumors, but it was too widespread before, even if the people in the palace suppressed the rumors However, everyone felt that Wang An was covering up the facts.

If he is neither sick nor ugly, why has he never met that Prince An's son?

Why didn't the real Prince An appear in front of people?

But... A few days later, the rumors about Prince An's sickness and ugliness were completely reversed and turned into another matter of concern, and the one who played the biggest role in this was Princess Hejia Li Danyao.

Because the little Princess Danyao said with certainty in front of everyone: "My brother is prettier than Dr. Pei who saved me!

" Everyone knew what happened that day. Dr. Pei of Huichuntang accidentally rescued Princess Hejia who was almost abducted in the alley. This is something that many passers-by can testify. The handsome doctor liked and appreciated it very much.

Therefore, the sentence she said, "My brother is more beautiful than Dr. Pei who saved me." This sentence is very trustworthy, and people in the palace have also proved that Prince An's son is healthy and painless And after looking handsome, the rumors about Prince An's son in Lin'an City were completely broken.

However, Pei Shu became famous because of this.

Many people who have nothing to do are very curious about what Dr. Pei looks like, who is not as good-looking as Prince An's son... "

Then Dr. Pei is not ugly, right?"

"Go to Huichun Hall and see."