Chapter 55

After the two patients were sent away, two more treatment centers entered the account, which is equivalent to two taels of silver, plus the consultation fees and medicine fees they paid, which is also a considerable amount. I believe he will work harder and restrain himself. In the hands of the prodigal, the time to save enough money to marry the young master of the Xue family is just around the corner.

At this point, Pei Shusi smiled and walked to Xue Qingling with the flute in his hand, blocked the little ostrich who was about to run back, and joked: "Finally willing to come out?" He was still holding his arm tightly before

, But just because he was caught secretly kissing him, it was like doing something shameful, and even he had to hide.

"I... I didn't hide." Xue Qingling didn't want to admit it, he planned to change the subject and asked what the two patients were suffering from just now.

Pei Shu repeatedly tapped the palm of his hand with the flute, without raising his eyelids: "Promoting blood and unblocking the veins, do you want to try it too?" "

Ah?" Xue Qingling almost choked on his own saliva, he couldn't help it. He paused to glance at the flute in Pei Shu's hand. He had actually seen the other party use the flute to make acupuncture points for others, and he himself suffered it once, the knee last time... No, I can't think about it , My knee hurts just thinking about it.

Not only did his knees hurt, but his cheeks seemed to hurt a little too. Xue Qingling couldn't help but raised his hand and rubbed the little soft flesh that had been frozen by the flute.

"You, ah, what? You seem to be in a daze lately, do you want to say something if you agree or disagree?" "

Then... let's try." Xue Qingling was also very curious in her heart, and it is said that she should be very comfortable. .

"Okay, then go and sit over there."

Xue Qingling was always very obedient at times like this, obediently followed Pei Shu's instructions, and sat down on a small stool. He closed his eyes without showing any resistance on his face. Pei Shu stood beside him, Seeing him sitting there obediently, his hands and feet are in a straight position, his back is straight, and his posture is very beautiful. Moreover, the other party is still wearing the suit that was on the roof just now.

He closed his eyes, breathed steadily, and stretched his face. His long and straight eyelashes spread out on the eyelids like a small fan. The skin around his eyes was tender and slender. From Pei Shuju's condescending perspective, he could clearly see He saw a spot on the tip of the other's nose and slightly closed cherry red lips, and this place, which he had tasted just now, was very soft, like a newly grown petal.

Pei Shu squatted down and looked at the other person at the same level. Looking at the person in front of him like this, he unexpectedly felt that his heart was a little unstable. When Xu Fushang said those few words: "Little Doctor Pei , are you

still married?" At that time, he even felt that he would never be interested in these things for the rest of his life, but since he kissed the lips of the person in front of him on the roof just now, the breath of each other was close, and he smelled the sweet fragrance on the side of the other's neck... it was only for a short time The close contact with each other made him realize that this feeling was really...not bad, and even made him curious about the so-called ecstasy. But... Pei Shu tapped his forehead with the flute in his hand, don't think about it for now, and think about it when he comes to propose marriage.

He silently recited a few words of Qingxin Jue in his heart, and after calming down, he took the flute in his hand and skillfully landed on the meridians on the back of the person in front of him. After hitting the acupuncture points, the back is very warm and comfortable, especially in the Jiangnan where the weather is so humid like theirs, it seems that the cold and damp in the body have dissipated.

"You didn't rest last night, okay?" Pei Shu put the flute back around his waist, raised his hand and gently touched Xue Qingling's head, and then gently pressed on his shoulder.

"I...I yesterday..." Xue Qingling did not rest well yesterday, tossing and turning all night.

"Forget it, you don't need to talk about it, I know, I blamed me for killing you yesterday morning, leaving you alone for a walk in the afternoon, and even shutting myself in the room in the afternoon and ignoring you..." Pei Shu said as he spoke. , finally couldn't help laughing, he clenched his fist to cover his lips, and there was still a bit of obvious smile in his tone: "Of course, the most important thing is - blame me for not feeding Xiao Cang to you."

" I didn't expect that not letting you feed Xiaocang would be so serious, and it would make you worry about it, alright, alright, this guy will be fed to you in the future, and I won't care about its meat anymore." "Xue

Xiaocang Young master, don't starve my eagle to death in the future, and feed the rest as you like." "

Of course, it's best not to starve it to death."

Xue Qingling blushed when he said it, although what the other party said was the truth , but listening to these words in his ears unexpectedly made him a little embarrassed, and it was obviously not just him, "I, I, I..." The young master of the Xue family said a word for a long time, but in the end he couldn't find a word. He said in frustration, "I'm stupid, so I can't tell you."

Xue Qingling raised his hand and rubbed his ears, finally lowered his head to give up on himself, and admitted in frustration: "Yes, it's really hard not to let me feed Xiao Cang. "

I'm sure I won't starve Xiao Cang to death, but don't starve, Doctor Pei."

Pei Shu smiled, took the other party's hand, and said sincerely: "I have to see the young master of the Xue family whether I'm hungry or not." "

Then..." Xue Qingling estimated the time now, and it was time to make dinner , "Should I cook a few dishes now?"

"No, it's not long since I ate, and your kitchen will deliver food later, right?" "It

will indeed be delivered, but I'm afraid you Don't eat it..."

"I'll eat it when you're around. In fact, Little Doctor Pei is easy to raise, much easier to raise than Xiao Cang. It wants to eat meat every day, and Little Doctor Pei can make do with ten sesame seed cakes. Not being picky about food, it can also help you heal your illnesses, and it's not a loss for you to raise..."

Afterwards, the two went to feed Xiao Cang together, and after dinner, Pei Shu sent him to the carriage back to Xue's residence. When leaving, Xue Qingling Still reluctant to let go, Pei Shu patted his head, handed him a box of pills, and said in a warm voice: "This is a pill for nourishing the heart and calming the nerves, remember to take one before going to bed at night, it will calm the nerves and sleep, you are very sad and happy today Well, I'm tired, I'm afraid I won't be able to fall asleep at night, anyway, don't think too much before going to bed, just rest well."

Xue Qingling took the box of pills from the other party's hand, got into the carriage, and kept opening the curtain Looking at Pei Shu who was standing there, until the carriage turned, the other person's figure could no longer be seen.

After Pei Shu watched Xue Qingling leave, he did not go back to the medical clinic, but flew to the barren mountains outside the city to collect herbs with light work, treating it as an after-meal digestion. He can see at night, so it is not inconvenient for him to gather medicine at night. He collects herbs on the mountain, and he doesn't pick herbs that are obviously easy to pick. Let these be left to ordinary herb collectors. They also want to make a living. He has excellent martial arts and light skills, so he goes to more dangerous places that are difficult for ordinary people to reach. pick.

It doesn't take much time to go back and forth, one hour is enough, and when you come back with a basket full of herbs, after subsequent processing, it can still be worth a lot of money. Of course, Pei Shu will not directly sell herbs, but Made some more useful ointments and pills.

In the past, he roamed around the rivers and lakes and lived without a fixed place, so he would not burden himself more, but now in the medical clinic, many useful medicines can be prepared more. When I was in Huagu, I used to collect herbs and make medicines every day, play the piano when I had nothing to do, practice painting, do some calligraphy...

Or, wait a few days, and buy a piano as well? Or do it yourself?

The young master of the Xue family seemed to have said before that he wanted to play the piano for him.

Xue Qingling was sitting in the carriage, holding the box of pills in his hand, and the flute ears beside him, looking silly and happy to himself, who would have thought that when he came in the carriage before, he was still very determined, thinking that the two of them There is no fate in this life anymore, but I didn't expect things to develop and change too fast. Now there is only joy and sweetness left in my heart.

Just wait another three months...

"My lord, are you still thinking about my aunt?"

Xue Qingling snapped back to her senses, and gave the little scorpion next to her a hard look: "Small scorpion, don't talk nonsense."

"My lord, Mr. Ling'er knows whether Xiaojiao is talking nonsense."

"Wait three months later..."

Xue Qingling remembered another thing, and asked Xiaojiao: "Why are you talking to Dr. Pei at noon?" Passing the note, and talking about lovesickness porridge..."

"In order to let the young master get what he wants."

"...Thank you, Xiao Jia, you didn't say anything else." Things like porridge obsession, and collecting small medicine bottles... Xue Qingling rubbed her face with her hands. Looking back now, her skin must have been dried on the fire.

I didn't feel anything when I did these things. If the person involved finds out... I'd better dig a crack in the ground and bury myself.

"My lord, what else is there?"

"Forget it, it doesn't matter if you say it." Xue Qingling gave up on herself. He just liked Pei Shu very much in his heart, and his words and deeds were consistent. Everything related.

His skin has been frozen, pinched and kissed today. After so much tempering, his skin is thick now.

At this moment, Xue Qingling can still be happy in the carriage. When he returns home, he thinks of the piles of piles he burned at noon today. The lost medical books and many, many white prescriptions could not be returned...

Before he finished regretting the burned medical books, he was called by his mother Liu Yuzhi to have tea and talk at the small pavilion by the lake. Liu Yuzhi took his hand, Ask him: "I heard people say that you burned books today? It was your precious medical books, were you moved by what mother said yesterday? My dear, are you really going to close the medical clinic?"