Chapter 141 Crying Bitterly

Princess An looked up at the words Huichuntang, took a deep breath, and strode in with her head raised.

After walking a few steps, there was a gust of wind, carrying a cool medicinal fragrance, which seemed to be able to calm the nerves, and made her nervous heart relax.

There were not many patients in the medical hall that day, so Princess An saw a handsome young man sitting by the counter, wearing light blue clothes, with a small silver abacus thrown beside him, and a few Stacks of ledgers are piled up at hand.

The young man held a piece of jerky in his hand, teasing the white eagle next to him from time to time.

The white eagle is fat and strong, with white feathers like sharp blades, and a sharp beak like a silver hook. It is really a bird of prey. Outsiders are terrified. When Princess An looks at the protruding belly of the other party, she can't help feeling worried.

"You are shopkeeper Xue, right?"

Xue Qingling, the young master of the Xue family, is also Pei Shu's husband. Concubine An has seen the survey submitted by her subordinates, it says that Pei Shu came to Lin'an last year, and immediately settled down as a doctor in the Xue Family Medical Center, and then the two got married in August, and Xue Qingling is still pregnant child.

The child in the other party's womb, that is, her grandson.

Seeing this, King An and Princess An almost went crazy with excitement.

They finally found their son, but they didn't expect to have a grandson soon after they found their son.

Princess An is already quite sure that Pei Shu is her biological son. Although he does not have the red birthmark on his hand, according to the investigation of his subordinates, Pei Shu has excellent medical skills and can help people remove birthmarks. There used to be a little monk named Jingming whose face was covered with red birthmarks, which was cured by Dr. Pei.

Pei Shu also said that her life experience is very similar to Jing Ming...

Both were abandoned babies, and both had red birthmarks on their bodies.

When Princess An saw this at the time, she couldn't help but cry. Who would have thought that she had been asking people to find someone with a birthmark, but she didn't expect her son to be so powerful that he would remove his own birthmark... If only If you look for someone with a birthmark, wouldn't that mean you will never be able to find someone for the rest of your life?

Concubine An was extremely thankful that she came to Lin'an with her intuition.

Xue Qingling raised his head and saw the woman in front of him. He was taken aback, "This lady..." "

Master Xue, can I have a chat with you alone?"

Xue Qingling's eyes stayed on Princess An's face for a long time For a while, he thought to himself, no wonder little Doctor Pei told him that he had met his biological parents when he came back that day. It turned out that the eyes of the lady in front of him really looked like his own Doctor Pei.

Xue Qingling knew the identity of the woman in front of her in an instant.

Little Doctor Pei's biological mother, doesn't that mean it's his... mother-in-law.

Xue Qingling was a little panicked at this moment, and said again and again: "Of course, you can come with me."

Xue Qingling stood up, and walked with Princess An into the small reception hall inside, Xiao Cang dutifully followed by his lap, Be a bodyguard eagle next to you.

Princess An paid attention to Xiao Cang several times.

Seeing this, Xue Qingling explained: "This is an eagle raised by my husband." "

Is...is it?"

In Princess An's eyes, the bird of prey instantly turned into a little white cat.

After Xue Qingling asked the other party to sit down, she poured the tea with her own hands, using the best quality tea. After making the tea carefully, she handed her hands to Princess An.

Concubine An was surprised, and took the tea from the other party's hand. After sipping it lightly, she slowly savored the taste of the tea, and felt her body and mind were transparent. She swept Xue Qingling's body with a special look.

Such high-quality and rare tea will never be used to entertain an ordinary guest.

The other party must have known something.

...Is it possible?

Although Princess An was beating drums in her heart, she was still very happy. After all, this was the tea given to her by her daughter-in-law.

"Shopkeeper Xue, is there a mole on the back of your husband's neck?"

Xue Qingling nodded, "Yes."

The mole is actually growing in the hair, which is usually scattered behind, so you can't see it at all. A mole, Xue Qingling likes to hug Pei Shu's neck very much, and when she lifts her fingers up a little, she can touch the mole hidden in her hair, which is slightly bulging.

Princess An closed her eyes and confirmed again in her heart, "Can you tell me about Dr. Pei?"

Xue Qingling sat down opposite Princess An, nodded, and then he talked about what he had learned Pei Shu's background, the other party was an abandoned baby who was picked up by his senior brothers and master on the mountain since he was a child, grew up in seclusion in the valley, and went out to travel around the world when he was seventeen

... First, he grasped the longevity lock in his palm, and then spread his palm in front of the eyes of the person opposite, revealing the delicate golden lock, and asked, "Ma'am, do you recognize such a thing?" When Princess An saw

this At the time of the longevity lock, the tears in his eyes finally couldn't hold back, and he choked up and said, "My... Lan'er."

After Xue Qingling saw the other party crying, she felt even more flustered, but she didn't expect that at this time, there would be a message from outside. Suddenly, a white figure walked in, "Shopkeeper, what are you doing?"

"Little Doctor Pei." Upon hearing this voice, Xue Qingling stood up and greeted him, "Little Doctor Pei, why are you back?"

Princess An froze all over, not daring to look up at the door for a moment .

"The patient who went to the follow-up visit today had an emergency at home. I have been away for a few days. I heard from his family that his condition has recovered, so I came back." "How do you feel? Did the child make trouble with you?" Pei Shu

smiled She embraced the little quail that rushed over, and kissed him on the brow.

As soon as Xiao Cang saw Pei Shu, he let out a happy cry, and slipped away with the jerky in his mouth. Xiao Cang flew out of the hospital very fast, and he didn't know where he was going. .

"The child is very well-behaved, he must be a little lazy." Xue Qingling touched her stomach. When their little Pei was in his stomach, she was too lazy to move. The guy actually responded to him a little.

Maybe because he knew that his father was back, he moved slightly to show his welcome.

"Little doctor Pei, come quickly and meet someone." Xue Qingling took Pei Shu's hand and walked towards the table, dragging Pei Shu to Princess An.

Through her teary eyes, Princess An saw that familiar face.

"Meet Princess An."

"Lan'er!"

Pei Shu put his arms around Xue Qingling's waist and subconsciously said, "I'm Pei Shu."

Princess An felt a pain in her heart, and compromised according to the other party's words: "Okay...Okay, Pei Shu Shu, Mr. Pei, Xiaoshu, Shuer."

Seeing the tears on the other person's face, Pei Shu felt a little stunned unexpectedly, regretting what he said just now, he took a handkerchief from his sleeve and handed it over, " You... you can call me Doctor Pei."

Princess An moved her lips, took the handkerchief handed over by the other party to wipe away her tears, and reluctantly called out three words, "Doctor Pei."

He helped Xue Qingling to sit on the chair, and moved it himself Sitting on the stool, he took out a pulse-feeling pillow and put it on the table, and asked Princess An to put her hand on it. Princess An was overjoyed, and gently placed her wrist on the soft pillow.

"Princess, your illness is not cured, you should be recuperating at home."

Xue Qingling covered his face beside him. His little doctor Pei always had an inexplicable business-like attitude. Why did the concubine come to ask him for medical treatment? Come to recognize my son.

"If I recuperate at home, I'm afraid I'll never get better from this illness."

"Princess, don't talk nonsense, your illness is not difficult, but you worry too much on weekdays. Rest and recuperate and you will be in good health..."

"You—" Princess An was anxious, and was almost taken into a pit by the other party. She didn't come here today to see a doctor, "Okay, since you want me to call you doctor, then You have to cure this concubine's illness."

Pei Shu nodded, practicing medicine and treating diseases, the doctor's duty, "It's natural." "

This concubine's illness is actually very curable, just call me concubine mother, and immediately treat me Until the illness is cured." After Princess An finished speaking, she and Xue Qingling next to her turned their attention to Pei Shu.

Pei Shu: "..."

"Princess, let me make medicine for you." Pei Shu didn't look at the expressions of the two people, turned around and walked out. With a blank face, he went to the medicine cabinet and pulled Open the drawer and grab the medicine quickly.

In fact, Pei Shu hadn't figured it out in his heart, whether he wanted to recognize his relatives or not.

Although he didn't want to see Concubine An sad, it was impossible for him to suddenly accept a woman he hadn't seen a few times as his mother and get close to her... Besides, he did

n't Know how to get along with your mother.

When he just came back from the street, Pei Shu asked Uncle Zhang who sells steamed buns, and asked him: "What kind of reaction would a person meet with his long-lost parents?" Uncle Zhang had empathy and

replied Said: "If my daughter and I meet again after being separated for more than ten years, of course we will hug each other and weep bitterly...Daughter, I miss you so much!!"

Pei Shu: "..."

We hug and cry bitterly?

Pei Shu shook his head, then went to ask the grandmother of the Liu family who sells sugar cakes.

The grandmother of the Liu family sighed, feeling very emotional: "My second son left very early, if I could see him again now, I would hold him tightly in my arms and cry bitterly..." Pei Shu: "

... "

He felt that the first two choices he had made were not representative, so he stopped a passing young scholar with the same question as before.

Who would have thought that the scholar had lost both of his parents, "If I could see my mother again, I would kneel and kowtow in front of her, cry bitterly while hugging her, and say that my child is not filial..." Pei Shu: "...

"

After listening to these people's answers, they all seemed to want to hug each other and cry bitterly.

But he couldn't imagine himself crying while hugging Princess An.

Pei Shu lit the fire and started to boil the medicine.

Smelling the scent of medicine in the air, Pei Shu felt that it might be difficult for him to cry.

Princess An saw him leaving, she was anxious to follow him out, Xue Qingling stepped forward and held her back, "Princess, let Doctor Pei be alone for a while, he is actually a bit thin-skinned." And in matters of relationship

, He is particularly sloppy and often adopts evasive strategies, just like a little frog lying on the edge of a field. He only moves forward when someone pokes him.

Concubine An was also a little stunned at this moment, subconsciously said: "Then... what about your child?" "

Ah?" Xue Qingling pointed at herself, was he referring to his face?

Xue Qingling pinched her own face and said blankly, "Maybe she has a thick skin." "

Then call me Concubine Mother first."

"Ah?!"