Chapter 110 Lie

Pei Shu smiled, "Evidence? Does Mr. Shi still remember the observation deck on the shore of Yanghu Lake that day?"

Shi Changling felt as if he had been hit in the chest by a heavy hammer, and a surge of blood in his chest seemed to spurt out of his throat , His eyes stared and stared, a strong sense of fear spread from the deepest part of his heart, he raised his hand, opened his mouth, but didn't utter a word for a long time.

Shi Changling was originally very good at painting, and also very talented, otherwise his picture of misty rain and lake would not be ranked third.

Talented people like them are the most arrogant and the most face-saving. Now when someone really knows the truth of the matter, Shi Changling only feels his face being burned with pokers , this torture almost made him unable to stand still.

Wang Zheng is a shrewd person in the business field, and he is used to observing words and expressions. After seeing the expression on Shi Changling's face, how can he not be clear in his heart?

This Mr. Shi has a ghost in his heart.

However, Wang Zheng really couldn't figure out what the words in Pei Shu's mouth meant. Why did Shi Changling change his face when he mentioned the viewing platform on the shore of Yanghu Lake?

What's on the viewing platform on the shore of Yanghu Lake?

It is nothing more than pen, ink, paper and inkstone, the high platform of painting set up by the elegant person, etc... The paper used in the peach blossom painting seems to be...

Wang Zheng was shocked.

This can only show that this painting of peach blossoms was painted on the viewing platform...

Wang Zheng: "I vaguely remember that Mr. Shi once said that this painting was made by chance at home and he painted it with all his heart... ..."

After Shi Changling froze for a moment, he finally came back to his senses. He was used to smooth sailing during this time, and he almost forgot to "cover up". In the first few days, Shi Changling had nightmares again and again. Later, he became calmer.

In his nightmare, he also imagined what he would do when he was identified.

He thinks that he has made a perfect plan. He carefully checked the painting nervously and there is no special mark. In the past few months, he has put all his thoughts into this painting. Every pen and ink on this painting, even the slightest grain of the painting, he will not let go...

Shi Changling promises that even if the real owner of this painting appears in front of him, he will not be worse than him. Get to know the painting.

He faced this painting day and night, copying it again and again... How could it be that the real owner of this painting is not him?

Sometimes when waking up from a dream in the middle of the night, seeing this painting, Shi Changling felt in a trance that this painting was made by himself in a trance... On

that day, he had never been to Yanghu Lake at all, nor I have never been to the viewing platform on the shore of Yanghu Lake.

But...

the picture of the misty and rainy lake that is still hanging on the viewing platform reminds him of what happened that day.

Shi Changling often regrets that he brought this picture of peach blossoms back home. Of course, what he regrets even more is why he only brought back this picture of peach blossoms, but left his own picture of misty rain and lingering lake. in there.

Shi Changling didn't know why Pei Shu would know what happened on the viewing platform that day, and plausibly said that this painting was not painted by him, but... Shi Changling swallowed his heart, he was confident that even if it was a painting The real owner is here, and there is no evidence that this painting is not made by Shi Changling, let alone the person in front of him is just a young and impulsive doctor.

Not to mention that the other party may have guessed the truth from hearsay, even if the other party really knows the truth, there is nothing he can do about it.

Shi Changling sits firmly on the Diaoyutai.

Shi Changling, who was at ease, said lazily: "Doctor Pei, why did you suddenly mention the viewing platform? I have indeed been to the viewing platform by the Yanghu Lake. If you have also been there, you can still see a part of me. The painting is hanging there..."

Pei Shu nodded: "I have indeed been there, and today I saw Mr. Shi's picture of the lake in misty rain, but what I want to talk about is the picture of peach blossoms just now, which is also on the viewing platform The painting above."

Shi Changling knew that the paper, pen and paint could not be faked, so he also nodded, "Your words are true, this painting was indeed drawn by me on the viewing platform, but it was misunderstood by others. I can't explain it right now, so I said I painted it at home."

"I still vaguely remember that there was a light rain on Yanghu Lake on the day of painting."

Wang Zheng and Xue Qingling next to him didn't know what cleverness was in their words , each lowered their heads to ponder, Xue Qingling suddenly recalled in his mind the painting he saw just now, and the strange sense of familiarity in that painting...

while Wang Zheng was paying attention to another strange thing—— On the viewing platform, facing the Yanyuyang Lake, why did you draw a picture of peach blossoms there?

Pei Shu found that Mr. Shi in front of him was really thick-skinned.

"That's right, there was indeed a light rain on Yanghu Lake that day." Pei Shu followed the other party's words, and then said, "I still remember that day, Mr. Shi seemed to be in the second place in the northwest of me. , that location is indeed the best location to enjoy the lake view."

"You!!!" Shi Changling really widened his eyes at this time, and he looked at the handsome young man in white in front of him in horror, although he I have been immersed in painting all the time, and in the corner of my eyes, I vaguely remember a young man in white who can't see his face clearly...

The figures of the two overlapped several times, and finally merged together.

Shi Changling took a few steps back in fear.

Wang Zheng's eyes lit up at this time, and he said, "Could it be that Mr. Pei saw something?"

He thought, the other party must have seen something, so he swore that it was not Mr. Shi who said it.

As soon as Wang Zheng's words fell, there was another sudden voice in the room: "This painting was drawn by you, my husband!"

Xue Qingling finally figured out the mystery at this time.

No wonder he always felt that the painting always had a lingering sense of intimacy and familiarity.

Before, he was in the state of "being in this mountain, and the clouds are deep." He always felt that the painting could not be connected with Pei Shu. Calligraphy and painting are exactly the same, and the habit of using brushes is not the unique characteristic of his husband.

The strength of character of everyone's work is different, the more exquisite the master, the more unique the strength of character.

If others can't see it, how can he, Xue Qingling, not see it?

"That's right, it was drawn by you, my husband. No wonder I always feel that the painting looks very familiar and familiar... It seems like I have seen it somewhere before." Xue Qingling murmured thinking back.

Pei Shu couldn't help but laugh when he heard the words, his family's belated husband finally found out about it.

Although the young son of the Xue family is a tough guy, not good at medical skills, not good at playing the piano... But he has his own unique subtle observations when it comes to tasting.

Pei Shu: "..."

However, the smile on Pei Shu's face only lasted for a moment, and in an instant he remembered another thing that made his mind stagnate.

He and Shi Changling actually lied about everything.

On the viewing platform that day, Pei Shu drew a picture of peach blossoms, but did not draw the picture of Yanghu Lake in misty rain; Shi Changling drew a picture of Lake Yanghu in misty rain, but did not draw a picture of peach blossoms.

Hearing Xue Qingling blurt out a few words, the other two were shocked. Wang Zheng widened his eyes and couldn't believe it: "How is it possible?

" , the other party is the owner of the painting?

Shi Changling stared fiercely at the three people in front of him, his eyes were almost bursting with anger: "I know, Mr. Wang brought people here to make trouble on purpose, just because I didn't paint this painting earlier. Selling it to you, all you hold a grudge, and come to my house together with these two to make trouble... Heh."

Shi Changling sneered several times, almost tearing his face off on the spot.

Pei Shu shook his head: "Stubborn."

"What right do you have to be hypocritical? Could it be that your husband and wife said that this painting was made by you, and this painting was made by you? It's ridiculous, a joke, you can figure it out Do you have evidence?" Shi Changling knew in his heart that there was no evidence at all.

Pei Shu chuckled lightly: "Master Shi, you and I have studied painting for many years, so we should know that there is no need for any evidence for this painting. Who is the painter, the fake can't be true, and the real can't be fake." "I

can Drawing this painting, you can naturally paint countless paintings without any effort, but you——" "

No matter how closely you imitate, you are only skinless." "

I have seen your practice brushwork scattered outside, You are deliberately imitating my painting, my style, and my brushwork. Unfortunately, our personalities are very different, and our habits are also very different. You force yourself to fit my style, and you have already fallen into a magic barrier. "

"You should have discovered it yourself... Your recent works are not as good as before, haven't you?" "

You could have worked harder in Danqing, but now you are self-destructing." "

This is where your illness lies. Mr. Shi, do you think that's right?"

Shi Changling's expression was slumped, as if his shoulders were crushed by something, he smiled wryly a few times, but finally refused to hold back, "Dr. The words pointed out my stubborn disease."

At first, he picked up the painting and didn't pretend to be false, he just loved the painting and admired and copied it at home for a few days.

But later, when some friends came to visit his house, they happened to mistook the painting for him. He didn't know why, but he didn't deny it

. Packed up.

One wrong step, one wrong step.

In the end, it was fame and fortune that obscured his eyes.

Shi Changling asked Shutong to hand over the painting, holding the painting in both hands, and respectfully presented it to Pei Shu, "It was all caused by Shi's greed at a certain time, and now I will return the original painting." Pei

Shu He took the scroll from his hand.

After the other party took the painting away, Shi Changling suddenly felt that the big stone that had been hanging in his heart for a long time finally fell down.

He closed his eyes, and his whole body and mind felt more comfortable than ever.

Shi Changling's appearance seemed to be ten years older in an instant, but his eyes were more energetic than when Wang Zheng and the others came.

Shi Changling looked at the painting of returning to its original owner, and showed a relieved smile.

Seeing this, Pei Shu nodded slightly.

"Doctor Pei, there is still a long-standing doubt in my heart that has not been solved. I hope it can be solved... It is clear that the lake was full of beauty that day, but why did you draw such a scene in front of that scenery?" A picture of peach blossoms?"