Chapter 189 Satisfaction

Pei Shu followed Emperor Heng'an to the imperial study room. The imperial study room was very large and divided into upper and lower floors. The vermilion lacquered pillars stood at the door and crossed the threshold. It is brightly illuminated.

Rows of shelves in the study room are full of books, all kinds of ink left by ancients, rare ancient books, looking at them one by one, there are knives, swords, longbows and other weapons hanging on the west wall. On the brown Duobao grid, Various cultural treasures made of jade, ivory, agate, and horn are placed.

The eye-catching is the long table with black lacquer and gold painting. There are many tables and cases in the hall. In addition, there are crescent beds for people to rest, tea chess tables, benches, embroidered piers and other objects. There are piles of books of various colors in the room, beautifully framed landscape calligraphy and paintings spread out vividly in the corner of the wall, embroidered screens and hanging screens of various colors separate the space in the room, and the table case on the east is the place where Emperor Hengan handles official business on weekdays.

Likewise, this is his personal treasure trove.

Ever since Emperor Heng'an succeeded to the throne, the Imperial Study Room was gradually expanded and rebuilt, and people were ordered to collect ancient books and antiques everywhere. Now that all these years have passed, the Imperial Study Room has become Emperor Heng'an's treasury.

"Young Prince An, you can wander around in my study room at will!" Emperor Heng'an's words, both in tone and in words, are full of unconcealed pride and showing off. This is the treasure house he has arranged with great effort. , is his heart and soul, and he has to show off every time he brings outsiders.

It's a pity that he is an emperor, and the people who come to see him on weekdays are all ministers and concubines who look up and down. These people have seen his study room for a long time, and there is a treasure in it, but they can't show it to outsiders. Emperor Heng'an couldn't bear it.

Now that a cousin with a face came, he was quite talented and had a certain appreciation ability, how could Emperor Heng'an hold back from showing off in front of the other party.

Pei Shu nodded, "Your Majesty has quite a collection of books."

"That's natural." The corners of Emperor Heng'an's mouth couldn't stop twitching. He is the emperor, and all the treasures in the world belong to him. This imperial study is his favorite place. It is his dream to discuss the country with his lovers. It's a good place to fall asleep.

However, Emperor Heng'an has not yet found an Aiqing who can talk to him all night long.

Because Emperor Heng'an was born handsome, he faced his own face every day, so he naturally had extremely high requirements for his appearance. When facing important ministers in his 40s and 50s, he could just talk during the day instead of talking all night...

Heng'an The emperor set his gaze on Pei Shu's face, and hoped in his heart that after inviting the impeccably handsome Prince An into the imperial study room for consecration, he would meet a handsome and handsome young scholar in the imperial examination next year.

In the past few years, those who have been admitted to the top prize are all in their 30s and 40s...

Pei Shu saw through Emperor Heng'an's intention to show off, and personally met the other party's request. If the other party wanted to show off, he sincerely satisfied the other party's desire to show off.

Walking to a bookshelf, he picked up a few ancient books and opened them. As an emperor, Emperor Heng'an was able to collect those rare and unique ancient books better than ordinary people. He himself was a calligraphy lover and highly respected Liang Gong. About 70% of the existing authentic works of Liang Gong have been collected by him in the imperial study.

The emperor's star chasing became more fanatical and terrifying.

Emperor Heng'an walked beside him, and introduced his "inventory" to the other party with a smile, "On this shelf, there are extremely rare and authentic works of famous masters, which are unique." After finally meeting someone to show off, Emperor Heng'an is just like a

peacock Open screen display.

After Pei Shu put down the thread-bound book in his hand, he picked up an authentic text and ink on the side. It said "Chongyang Sticker". The author was a master named Liu Yanqing from the previous dynasty. He glanced at the preface before the title. The sparkling peach blossom eyes froze for a moment.

This Liu Yanqing's handwriting brought him a sense of familiarity, half or six like the handwriting of his senior brother. Although he knew that these two people could not be the same person and their writing habits were different, he could learn from these He found some familiar feelings in the words, maybe this Liu Yanqing is an interesting person with the same personality as his senior brother.

Pei Shu finished reading this Double Ninth Poster over and over again, but in his mind he clearly recalled all kinds of notes written to him by his senior brother, sometimes from mother-in-law, sometimes very nasty... Emperor Heng'an at the side saw

him Flipping through it over and over again, he knew that the other party must like this unique copy, so he opened his mouth, originally wanting to show his generosity and gift it to the other party pretending to be calm, but Emperor Heng'an still couldn't open his mouth after all.

He also likes this lonely copy very much, and he can't bear to give it away.

Bringing people back to your own treasure house, the biggest risk is that you may become dizzy for a while, and give some of your beloved treasures to the other party, including a beloved brush washer, porcelain vase, and ancient banquet books from Emperor Heng'an. Wait... He gave them to his confidant ministers on a whim.

It was only after the delivery was over that I realized that I regretted it, and lay on the dragon bed in great pain.

This time, he held back and couldn't easily say the words of giving away. Emperor Heng'an strengthened his belief in his heart, even if he was a rich emperor, he couldn't be generous to outsiders.

It's just that the other party is a cousin whom they met for the first time, and as a cousin, he always has to give some gifts.

Emperor Heng'an rubbed his chin, wondering if he had to send out the picture of talented scholars, flowers and birds stained with his own ink...

Pei Shu put the Chongyang Poster back in its original place, and turned to look at his hall Brother, his imperial brother is actually quite interesting, he is probably a different kind of collector.

"Prince An, you can also help me write a picture."

Pei Shu nodded.

"Help me write the four words 'Haiyanheqing', by the way, let's draw another picture, just draw the scene when you were in the Imperial Garden just now, I want to see how your painting skills are..." Pei Shu:

" ..." A little bit of an inch, Your Majesty.

Emperor Heng'an finally felt that he was a little too much, and impulsively waved his hand and said, "If Junlan's painting satisfies me, I will give you the Chongyang Poster." Pei Shu smiled and said, "If so, thank you Your Majesty.

"

After finishing speaking, Emperor Heng'an regretted it with heartache, and what he said could not be taken back like water that was spilled.

Emperor Heng'an thought to himself that if there is a treasure house or something, he still can't bring outsiders in casually, and he can't give people his favorite things indiscriminately when he comes in.

There are pens, inks, papers and inkstones in the imperial study room, all of which are of the highest quality as tributes. Pei Shu picked out a emerald gilt pen, raised his arms and rolled up his sleeves, picked up the priceless Hangyang ink, and slowly grinded the ink .

Emperor Heng'an stood aside and waited. He looked at Pei Shu standing upright in front of the table, with his sleeves rolled up and his eyes downcast. His white fingers were well-articulated, and his every move was indescribably elegant. He stood amidst the fragrance of ink, His face became more and more handsome and refined.

What a romantic person.

Emperor Heng'an sighed repeatedly in his heart.

Pei Shu dipped his pen and ink, and quickly wrote down the four words the other party wanted in front of Emperor Heng'an.

Haiyan and Heqing.

I'm afraid this is also the wish of the other party.

After the final stroke was settled, Pei Shu put the pen aside, and his peach blossom eyes glanced at the four words, quite satisfied.

Before waiting for the ink to dry, Emperor Heng'an picked up the calligraphy written by the other party to appreciate it, and praised it repeatedly in his heart. Sure enough, the previous copy of "Fushou Ankang" was also written by the other party himself. Unexpectedly, the other party was so young that he could practice the characters so well. so good.

The person on the other side is good-looking, and so is the handwriting, the handwriting is just like the person.

Could it be that he practiced calligraphy every day in the hidden valley where he grew up?

To be able to write such good calligraphy at the young age of Ruoguan, it is estimated that he has to practice calligraphy for three or four hours a day.

After Pei Shu put down his brush, he spread out another piece of rice paper, picked up the paintbrush handed over by the palace attendant, and then started to paint like a cloud and flowing water. After a while, an exquisite scroll was unfolded under his hands.

The painting is exactly the scene of the imperial garden requested by Emperor Heng'an.

Every stroke was drawn to the extreme. In the brush of the other party, Emperor Heng'an suddenly found that the imperial garden he was tired of looking at was so beautiful that he couldn't help but want to go to that beautiful imperial garden again. , to see if the scene there is really so beautiful.

Emperor Heng'an wanted to pick up the treasure, so he must keep his cousin's paintings and calligraphy in the imperial study well, and after he is born next year's No. 2 No. 1 scholar, he will bring people to appreciate his collection.

Another treasure was added to the treasury.

"Is Your Majesty still satisfied?"

"I...satisfied, of course I am satisfied." It was because he wanted to give away something after he was satisfied. Emperor Heng'an suddenly felt heartache. He likes to reward ministers and the like on weekdays. Silver jewellery, but this kind of unique and rare authentic works, that is, if you give away one piece, you will lose one piece.

Pei Shu also felt very satisfied, he really wanted that Double Ninth Poster.

It is not a loss to exchange calligraphy and painting.

"Hiss!" Emperor Heng'an let out a gasp. He had just sat aside for a long time, and now he twisted his body, and felt a sharp pain in his back.

"Your Majesty, what's the matter, Your Majesty?" The eunuch on the side panicked.

Pei Shu walked to Emperor Heng'an's side to support him, felt the pulse of the other side by the way, and gave him a pulse. After feeling the pulse of the other side, he thought it was so.

His imperial brother has serious kidney deficiency and frailty...

It is also the result of years of overwork and illness. Emperor Heng'an originally had a poor foundation, and his body was weak. He had too much sex, sat at his desk for a long time, and overworked, so his body gradually became weak. If it looks like this, it won't be able to make up in a short while.

The imperial physician should also have used warming and relieving medicines, but they were quite satisfactory and stable, and they worked, but the effects were not very great. At least Emperor Heng'an was still crouching at his desk to approve papers as usual, and it still couldn't improve the situation.

Medication alone is not enough.

Even as an emperor, he should move more...not the one on the bed, but exercise.

Perhaps the imperial physician was embarrassed to urge, saying that Your Majesty, you should go out for a walk more, or the other party didn't take it seriously.

Emperor Heng'an saw the other party's familiar posture of taking the pulse, and asked curiously: "Jun Lan, can you still feel the pulse of others?"

Pei Shu: "...I have been a doctor since I was a primary school doctor."

Emperor Heng'an: "???? Doctor?"

Emperor Heng'an was taken aback, and looked at the person in front of him with incredulous eyes. Didn't it mean that he had practiced calligraphy and painting since he was a child, so why did he go to study medicine?

If you brush your ink every day, the medical skills you learn will be doubtful.

His cousin is not a quack doctor, is he?