Chapter 32

There were a few embarrassing sounds from the stomach in the belly.

Pei Shu rubbed his nose, sat up from the bed, and after sorting out his description, he walked out of the room, followed the strong smell of vegetables outside, and found the small kitchen all the way. He stood at the door of the small kitchen, just in time I saw Xue Qingling busy around the boiler.

At this time, Xue Qingling was wearing a tea-white short-breasted blouse with narrow sleeves, which made it very convenient for him to move around. His original black waist-length hair was tied behind his back with a rope, and he looked neat and tidy. The pretty little face was exposed without any concealment. His forehead was plump and beautiful. At this time, due to the busy half-day, there was a little sweat on his forehead, which made the skin on his forehead even more crystal clear. Clear, the beautiful red cinnabar is even more red.

The hair that usually falls on his chest is gone, which makes his entire smooth and fair neck clearly revealed. When his slender neck is tilted to the side, it stretches into a very beautiful arc, especially when he slightly When she looked up, her perfect profile couldn't pick out any flaws.

Pei Shu knocked lightly on the kitchen door a few times, attracting the attention of the people inside. Xue Qingling heard the noise at the door, and she turned her head to take a look. When he saw Pei Shu at the door, his eyes lit up. , and immediately smiled at Pei Shu, with two crescent moons hanging on her face, her voice was clear and somewhat inexplicable, "Doctor Pei, are you awake?"

"Well, what are you doing?"

"I'm... cooking, Dr. Pei, I'll set you up a banquet tonight. I made it myself. Don't hold it against me."

Pei Shu smiled gently and shook Shaking his head, how could he dislike it.

Pei Shu walked to Xue Qingling's side. Xue Qingling felt the approach of the other party, and felt a little embarrassed. After all, he had been in the kitchen for a long time, and the smell of oily smoke on his body was really unpleasant.

"Doctor Pei, go to the small hall and wait. Most of the dishes have already been cooked. You can try Qingling's cooking first."

Xue Qingling told Pei Shu to leave the kitchen first, but Pei Shu didn't move her footsteps. He raised his hand to caress Xue Qingling's side face. Xue Qingling, who was still holding a bowl of clear water, froze for a moment, only feeling the warm palm gently scratching his face.

Pei Shu smiled and wiped off the flour that accidentally got on his face with his thumb, and teased in a low voice: "It's covered in flour."

Like a kitten stealing food.

Hearing what he said, Xue Qingling quickly turned around, decisively took out a small mirror from her waist, turned her back to Pei Shu, and took a look at her face.

Pei Shu: "..."

It looks like it's quite smug.

After taking the photo, Xue Qingling glanced around, but refused to look at Pei Shu, but stared at the porridge pot next to him, and urged: "Doctor Pei, why don't you go over there?" "Where are you going?

" "

Go to the small hall, there are more than ten dishes on the round table, I'll be ready soon... If Dr. Pei is hungry, you can eat first, don't wait for me." "How can I,

I I'll wait here for you to go together." Unexpectedly, as soon as Pei Shu said this, in the quiet kitchen at this moment, he heard an untimely sound, which still came from his body.

Pei Shu: "..." There's no way, the aroma in the kitchen is too strong, this is a reaction beyond his control.

Xue Qingling burst out laughing, covering his mouth with his hands, he really didn't want to smile like this in front of Pei Shu, but he really couldn't control his expression, there was really nothing he could do.

After laughing, Xue Qingling went to the steamer over there to pull out a drawer of delicate dumplings, and asked Pei Shu to eat first to fill his stomach.

Pei Shu rarely accepted the other party's kindness with a little embarrassment. He lifted the lid on the top and saw six fat and milky willow leaf dumplings inside. Just right, there is a little pointed tail at the back, which looks really cute. When you smell it carefully, it seems to have an elegant tea fragrance.

He picked up a chubby steamed dumpling with a thin layer of skin, and he could vaguely see a little greenness inside. He took a bite of the dumpling lightly, only feeling a faint tea fragrance Scattered in the mouth, the fresh and elegant green tea leaves are unfolded between the lips and tongues. The original astringent taste is mixed with the delicious meat filling, and it becomes a magical taste, which instantly captures people's taste buds , After chewing and swallowing, I only feel the fragrance on my lips and teeth, and I still vaguely remember the delicious tea fragrance just now in my mouth.

After eating, I looked down at the other half of the dumpling in my hand. The meat filling inside was exposed to the air, and the bluish-yellow dots wrapped in the meat filling were full of fragrance, with a little bit of oily luster, and the color was vivid. Extremely human.

After finishing one, Pei Shu pushed the basket of dumplings to Xue Qingling's side, motioning for him to try it too.

Xue Qingling had no choice but to pick up a dumpling and tasted it, nodded with reluctant satisfaction, and then signaled Pei Shu to stand by the side, not to interfere with his cooking, if the time is delayed accidentally, the texture and taste of the dishes will be different .

Xue Qingling not only pursues the ultimate in cooking medicine, but also pursues the ultimate in cooking. He does not cook easily. Once he starts making delicious dishes, his mind will become very focused, and the ingredients in his hands The handling is perfect, and the timing is just right.

After Pei Shu was kicked out, she had no choice but to silently hold the basket of dumplings, guard the door of the kitchen, and slowly taste the delicious basket in her hand.

After Xue Qingling finished making all the dishes, she went to the cubicle to change into a new set of light blue clothes, combed her hair again, and then sat down with Pei Shu in the small hall for the banquet.

The more than a dozen dishes on the round table are all exquisite in appearance, bright in color, and have a faint tea fragrance, which makes people not feel bored at all. Of course, the most valuable of these dishes must be one of them. Shrimp with tea leaves, smoked chicken with tea leaves, and another dish of tea dumplings, just because the tea leaves used in these three dishes are the best Qi Fangbi tea that Xue Qingling obtained from his mother's treasured treasures. The worthwhile price is enough to go to the largest and most luxurious restaurants and eat several meals.

Ordinary people dare not eat like this.

Among them, the shrimps are the freshest big river prawns handpicked by Xue Qingling. Using special techniques, the shrimps are carefully squeezed out. These shrimps are all white as jade, beautiful and plump, with a delicious umami taste. After cooking, these beautiful shrimps are bright in color and have a faint tea fragrance. The jade white shrimps are in harmony with the embellished green tea leaves, with a fresh and fresh flavor.

Pei Shu took a bite of the shrimp first. As soon as the white and soft shrimp entered the mouth, it was accompanied by a faint tea fragrance. Yes, it was a very faint tea fragrance. It was really strange. It was obvious that the tea juice had already smothered the whole shrimp. It was all soaked, but it didn't overwhelm the original deliciousness of the shrimp, but combined the deliciousness with the light tea flavor.

When you bite it off gently, you will feel full of fragrance in your mouth. The delicious shrimp has a crispy taste, which can be easily bitten off, but it also has a smooth and refreshing feeling. It is full of elegant tea fragrance, and the tea fragrance is perfect A piece of sweetness, together with the deliciousness of the shrimp, satisfies the taste buds on the tip of the tongue. It is really indescribably delicious.

"Doctor Pei, what do you think of the taste?"

Pei Shu sighed, "I can't think of any other words to describe it except delicious."

"Then do you like it?"

"Of course I like it, Mr. Xue's craftsmanship is amazing."

After tasting the shrimp, the next dish is the tea smoked chicken next to it, which is different from the fresh shrimp. The most attractive thing about smoked chicken is it Pick up a piece of honey-colored chicken with chopsticks. The skin of the chicken is a beautiful golden yellow. It smells like a smoky smell that stimulates the taste buds, and in this smoky smell, there is a fragrance of tea. , The two aromas are intertwined, it is really a strange fusion.

Xue Qingling has excellent control over the heat. The smooth and tender chicken has been smoked, and the tea has already tasted delicious, but it still maintains a fresh and tender taste. The skin of the whole chicken is evenly colored, and the pleasant golden color provokes the tip of the tongue. , in the unique aroma of chicken, with a little taste of tea, put the fresh and tender chicken into your mouth, the golden yellow skin is crispy and delicious, not oily or greasy, the deliciousness reveals the unique sweetness of tea, the meat is tight and tender Tender, with a little elasticity, there seems to be fresh and thick juice between the flesh and bones.

Then eat the stewed carp next to it. This carp is grown in excellent water quality, without any earthy smell, the meat is delicate and sweet, and the taste is excellent, with a delicious fragrance. After removing the bones from the fish, he gently rolled the fish meat with the tip of his tongue, and felt the infinite deliciousness melted between his lips and tongue...

Xue

Qingling only tasted a couple of mouthfuls of each dish before he was already full, so he sat on a round stool Go up, put your chin on your hand, and watch the person opposite eat. Pei Shu was used to being watched like this, and his appetite didn't diminish at all... No, he even had a big appetite. Anyway, at the end, he ate all the delicious dishes on the table.

In the end, all the dishes on the table were swept away, Pei Shu poured himself the last bowl of fish soup, and drank it slowly.

Seeing this, Xue Qingling asked worriedly: "Doctor Pei, is there a little less food? Do you want to add a few more dishes?"

Pei Shu: "..."

"That's enough. Thank you, Young Master Xue, for your hospitality." In fact, Pei Shu had eaten too much, and there was nothing he could do. The food that Young Master Xue cooked was so delicious that people couldn't stop eating.

After eating this sumptuous banquet, it was already dark, Xue Qingling noticed the time, no matter how reluctant he was, he had to get in the carriage and go home.

Pei Shu sent him out of the hospital, watched him get into the carriage, and the carriage rattled around in the night. When the blue carriage disappeared from sight, he blew his whistle and told him to eat and drink for nothing. The fleshy Xiao Cang called out, let him follow the carriage, and escort Xue Qingling back.

Although this broken medicine eagle flies around randomly all day long, it is of no use except to send a cheap herb, but Xiaocang, as a majestic eagle, even if he is often in Pei Shu's hands It is deflated at the bottom, but it is still a fierce bird with a sharp mouth and sharp claws. Even a tall adult man with a strong body and good fists will not get the slightest benefit under its hands.