Chapter 116 Extraordinary talent

Pei Shu didn't blink, with a calm face, pretending that he didn't hear anything, while Xue Qingling blushed, and looked at the "sanctuary" little Dr. Pei over there, feeling depressed for a while.

Pack! Just pretend!

Why does his elder sister and his mother call him a pig, obviously someone is the one who really eats more than a pig... "

Husband, come and help my sister get her pulse."

After exchanging a few pleasantries, Pei Shu gave Xue Qingru checked the pulse, Xue Qingling sat beside her, and stared at Pei Shu's hand more nervously than the patient. At this time, Xue Qingru's personal maid took the prescriptions her wife had taken these days into the room, and Xue Qingling took the initiative to take the prescriptions. After picking it up in my hand, I flipped through it casually, and found that there were some soups and medicines that nourished blood and nourished Qi, and there was nothing wrong with eating them.

After Pei Shu finished his pulse diagnosis, Xue Qingling handed the prescription to the other party.

Pei Shu took the prescription, flipped through it casually, and nodded, "The prescriptions prescribed by ordinary doctors are okay, but they are not very effective." Although they are all nourishing medicines, they can't make up too much after taking them. better than nothing.

"Little Doctor Pei, you are not an ordinary doctor. You need to help my sister take care of her body." "

Your sister's body needs to be recuperated slowly. These soups and medicines can be taken or not. I will add an extra pill, one in the morning and one in the evening. After a month or two of recuperation, you will be fine." Pei Shu wrote the prescription and handed it to Xue Qingling, "Go and rub the pills for sister."

Xue Qingling nodded while holding the prescription, and praised: "Your prescription is wonderful. , some of these herbs are relatively rare, and you may not be able to buy them in Feng'an now, but these herbs are in our carriage." Two of the herbs were brought from Lin'an as a gift for visiting relatives, and the other three were It was the medicinal material that Pei Shu asked Xiao Cang to pick when he wandered around the mountain along the way.

Before Pei Shu came, he knew that Xue Qingling's sister had just given birth, so he planned ahead and prepared some medicinal materials that might be used.

Xue Qingru took out the prescription from her younger brother, looked carefully, and said softly: "There is no need to let Xiao Ling'er do it by himself, let the servants in the family do it, these days, there are other doctors in our house ..."

"Sister, could it be that you are worried about the pills my brother made?"

"It's not that you are worried, but you must be tired after traveling so far these days, so you must have a good rest."

Xue Qingling pointed to her cheek with a smile, and took out a small mirror from her sleeve, "Sister, look in the mirror, look at the faces of both of us, should I take a good rest, or should you take a good rest?" "

"You unlucky child!" Xue Qingru smiled and patted the mirror off Xue Qingling's hand.

"Sure enough, she loves beauty and

is very annoying." After seeing Xue Qingru, Pei Shu also checked the body of Xue Qingru's newborn baby. I wrote a lot of medicated diet, so that the child's nanny can eat according to the medicated diet every day, and the child can gradually replenish his body after drinking milk.

At night, County Magistrate Wang and Mrs. Wang came back, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling met several elders, and they finished dinner lively at the table.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling lived in a small courtyard to the east of Wang's house. Before they came, this small courtyard had been tidied up. Because Xue Qingling was Xue Qingru's younger brother, the Wang family would definitely not neglect him. They chose a small courtyard with a beautiful scenery, and many sweet-scented osmanthus trees were planted in the yard. At this time, the surroundings are full of sweet-scented osmanthus fragrance.

After Xue Qingling settled the things she brought with her in the yard, she and Pei Shu sat on the stone bench under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree in front of the house to watch the moon.

Because they had just arrived, the Wang family didn't know Pei Shu's food intake. There were about twenty dishes prepared for a table, which was enough for ordinary guests, but his little doctor Pei was an idiot, and Pei Shu It was also not good to show his big appetite in front of the Wang family, but he ate twice as much as a normal person. After returning to the small courtyard where he was resettled, Xue Qingling fed Pei Shu extra meals in the courtyard.

Young Master Xue didn't just feed one, but both of them.

Xiao Cang eats its fragrant jerky, while Pei Shu eats steamed shrimp dumpling and crab roe noodles cooked by Xue Qingling himself, with a pot of sweet-scented osmanthus wine, and rice balls made with rice wine made by Mr. Xue on occasion.

Steamed dumplings and noodles are for full stomach, sweet-scented osmanthus wine and glutinous rice balls are for admiring the moon. Pei Shu finished the steamed dumplings and crab roe noodles quickly, and pulled Xue Qingling to sit beside him to enjoy the moon, with a bowl in his hand Jiuniang Xiaoyuanzi ate a spoonful by himself, and then fed Xue Qingling another spoonful.

There is sweet-scented osmanthus wine in this wine glutinous rice dumpling, and some dried osmanthus flowers are sprinkled in the soup to set off. Each of the snow-white glutinous rice dumpling is round and round like pearls, and it tastes soft and sweet. Crushed red dates, walnuts, peanuts, and sesame seeds are crunchy, soft and sticky, with a sweet wine aroma, which has a different taste.

Xue Qingling hugged Pei Shu's arm, scratched it in his palm, and urged: "Husband, add some ice, add some ice..."

Xue Qingling is a person who is greedy for coolness in summer. I asked Pei Shu to help me freeze melons and fruits. Fortunately, Pei Shu was a person who could make ice infinitely. The carriage of the two of them carried a lot of fruit points, which were all placed in the ice and could be kept for a long time.

In the past, there were no conditions, and I was too lazy to add ice to eat a dessert. Now that the conditions are good, of course, I have to eat ice-cold desserts to survive the hot season.

Seeing the autumn wind blowing, although the autumn tiger at noon was still sweating profusely, it was getting colder and cooler in the morning and night, with the cool night wind blowing, Xue Qingling still wanted to eat ice.

While Xue Qingling was prodding, she stretched out her thief's claws to touch the flute on Pei Shu's waist.

Pei Shu was faster than the opponent's hand. After untiing the flute around his waist, he activated the cold air from Xuefeng Bingwang flute, and used the head of the flute to freeze Xue Qingling's cheek. Mao's tiger stared fiercely at the person in front of him.

"No." This bowl of Jiuniangxiaoyuanzi was originally chilled, but Xue Qingling wanted to add crushed ice to it.

"It's coming into autumn, so don't be greedy for coolness."

"Add some crushed ice to it and it's delicious. Chewing with peanuts and walnuts must be crunchy and delicious."

"Really?" Pei Shu smiled and added some crushed ice Go in, put a spoon into your mouth, and there is a clear and crisp sound, "It's really delicious."

Seeing him like this, Xue Qingling hugged the other party's sleeve and refused, "Only the state officials are allowed to set fires, and the common people are not allowed to light lamps. You——"

Pei Shu smiled and put another spoonful of rice balls into the opponent's mouth.

Xue Qingling held her cheeks with both hands, creaked and bulged like a little squirrel, chewed and chewed, then swallowed happily, and then brushed the hair on the other side's shoulder with her little finger, signaling for another bite.

Pei Shu touched a piece of Xiao Cang's jerky and fed it into Xue Qingling's mouth.

"No jerky, but small balls, and iced ones."

Pei Shu had no choice but to feed a few more spoonfuls. After feeding, he was afraid that the other party would catch cold, so he covered the other party's stomach with his right hand, gently clockwise Massaging, Xue Qingling moaned and nestled in his arms, only felt the infinite warmth from the other's palm, closed his eyes and pressed against the other's chest to enjoy, he thought happily, how could it be possible with Little Doctor Pei around? will catch cold.

eat whatever you want!

Pei Shu put the porcelain bowl on the stone table, rubbed it for him, and said, "You seem to be eating a lot lately..." "

Maybe it's because you're tired from traveling recently." Xue Qingling also felt that her appetite was increasing day by day. But compared with Pei Shu's appetite, it was still nothing.

"After seeing my sister today, I'm in a better mood and have a better appetite."

Pei Shu said heartily that he raised a Qing Ling pig.

After admiring the moon at night, Pei Shu carried Xue Qingling back to the room to sleep. The two slept in the same bed. Xue Qingling had already fallen asleep. Pei Shu adjusted his position so that he lay on his side and slept in his arms. , Pei Shu lowered his head, buried the other party's fair neck and took a few breaths of sweet fragrance, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

On the second day, there was no need to get up early to go on the road, and it was rare for Pei Shu to sleep late with Xue Qingling.

Xue Qingling opened his eyes in a daze, and all he could see was the blue bed curtain. He blinked, and finally woke up today either in the inn or in the carriage. After traveling for half a month, he finally arrived at his sister At home, he stretched lazily, turned around, and rolled into the arms of the person next to him.

Pei Shu had already been woken up by his movements, and no longer wanted to sleep, she sat up half-supported, Xue Qingling stuck to his arm, and also half-sat up.

Pei Shu was wearing a snow-white tunic at the moment. The skirt was half open, revealing a fair chest. A few strands of black hair fell on it. The black hair was like ink, making the delicate skin more radiant. Xue Qingling's eyes With a sudden light, he leaned over and hugged the opponent's waist, and buried his head on the opponent's chest, rubbing and rubbing.

It's been a long time since I got up early to see the disheveled Little Doctor Pei, it's really pretty and delicious.

Pei Shu's eyes dimmed, his voice was hoarse, and he warned, "Are you still moving around?"

Rubbling around early in the morning, be careful to get angry, men in the morning can't stand teasing.

Xue Qingling closed her eyes, snorted a few times, hugged the opponent's waist but did not let go, and twisted her waist by the way to take care of the key points, "The plan for a day is in the morning, I didn't see my side Is the piggy who got up early getting cabbage?"

Pei Shu laughed, "I didn't expect you to be a 'hardworking' pig."

"How can you get cabbage back if you don't work hard?"

Pei Shu smiled and kissed the cinnabar mole on the center of each other's eyebrows After taking a bite, he pressed it close to the other person's ear, and said in a hoarse voice, "Let the cabbage be the pig..." No matter whether it's the pig beating the cabbage

or the cabbage beating the pig, it's been so muddled for a long time.

After freshening up and changing clothes, Xue Qingling and Pei Shu went to see the little nephew together. The little guy was wrapped in swaddling clothes, not yet full moon, a thin and thin child, as if he had no bones, just a lump of soft flesh. Pei Shu took Yan'er, the youngest son of her sister and brother-in-law, from her mother-in-law, and played with it in her arms.

Pei Shu hugged the child, smeared a layer of medicated oil on his hands, and slowly stroked the child's soft skin. After finishing the application, he patted the child's back lightly. This soft little guy was served very well. Comfortable, humming and laughing out loud.

During the period of staying in Wang's house, Pei Shu will personally help the child to take care of his body.

Xue Qingling propped her chin on her hand and looked at the little Doctor Pei who was holding the baby opposite him. She felt that the other person's technique was very familiar. Seeing him made him greedy, "I want to hold the baby too..." "Come on, give you a hug." "...I

do

n't Dare."

"It's okay, don't be afraid."

"I won't hug..."

"Let me teach you, you open your hands, don't be stiff, hold here, lower your hands a little..."

Xue Qingling finally hugged the limp child in his arms, feeling tired and sweating, "Little Doctor Pei, How can you hold a baby so well? Have you ever taken care of a baby before?" "

No." It's just that I was a baby before, and I still remember it, and I know how to be hugged most comfortably.

"Then you are very talented."