Chapter 122

Amidst bursts of pig-killing screams and childish sobs, a "story of three people accidentally stabbing a hornet's nest to eat honey" was pieced together intermittently.

The little fat man opened his mouth missing one front tooth, and couldn't help complaining: "These bees are too lazy, there is no honey at all..." "The

sting hurts..."

"It hurts..."

... ...

Pei Shu: "..."

These three are indeed brats.

Pei Shu didn't say anything to comfort them, but told them not to do dangerous things just for a bite to eat, and don't poke a hornet's nest indiscriminately, so he cleaned up their wounds with a blank expression, the little fat man screamed It was too painful, and there were no medicinal materials around, so he used silver needles and ice cubes to help reduce the swelling and pain.

Although Pei Shu didn't talk much, the three children liked him very much. Ever since one of the girls named Liu'er called him Brother Immortal, the other three also kept calling him Brother Immortal.

Children are very stubborn, even if Pei Shu corrects the name, they will ignore it.

They thought that Pei Shu descended from the sky, dressed in white, with a handsome appearance, and wiped out those terrifying black bugs with a wave of his hand... What else could this be if he wasn't a fairy brother?

These three children are all villagers from the nearby Xiasang Village. Pei Shu and Xue Qingling sent the three children back to the village after being good people to the end. The parents of the three children saw the tragic situation on the children and listened to Pei Shu explain the details. , quickly thanked Pei Shu, especially the parents of the little fat man, seeing the stings on the child and thinking of the terrible situation surrounded by hornets at that time, they almost knelt down for him. People give support.

"It doesn't have to be."

"Big benefactor, don't hesitate to thank this brother."

The three children said in unison: "Thank you, Brother Immortal!

" Xue Qingling and Pei Shu were left to have a treat in the village, but Pei Shu had no choice but to agree.

"Then whose house are you going to have a banquet? Let's go there together..."

"Come to my house!"

...

The children are big like little ghosts, and the little fat man is very clever. Even his swollen and painful fat face can't stop him Noisily shouted: "Brother Immortal is going to my house!"

A skinny boy next to him refused: "Go to my house! It's better to go to my house. My mother and grandma should thank him!" The

little girl Liu'er said: " Go to my house!"

The little fat man reluctantly made a grimace: "Brother Immortal loves me the most, I didn't see how gently he healed my wound just now, you two combined, he takes care of me more than him!" Said After it was over, the little fat man gasped several times, even though he was tearful, he still had to speak firmly.

"That's because you have been stung more..."

"Brother Immortal also snorted at my little bag..."

The

three children gathered together like a group of ducks, surrounded Pei Shu, each Not giving in, it is necessary to bring this good-looking big brother home, Xue Qingling is holding back his laughter, the shopkeeper Xue found out that his little doctor Pei is very popular with children, and the little monk Jingming who went back to the hospital with them before said nothing Yes, there is also the spitting boy who blatantly said that he wants to marry Little Doctor Pei, and his sister's little nephew is also very clingy to him, and now there are three more little guys here "competing for the wind and jealousy".

Even whoever's wound was taken care of by Brother Immortal, they had to compare and fight.

The little fat man was very proud of the wound, saying that Brother Shenxian cared about him the most, so he cleaned his wound very carefully, and the other two were so angry that they wanted to find a wasp to sting them a few more times.

Xue Qingling: "..."

After listening for a while, Young Master Xue stepped forward and hugged Pei Shu's arm, silently showing his status as a righteous monarch.

After the children had quarreled for a long time, the decision of the adults could not be hindered. Pei Shu and Xue Qingling went to the little fat man's house. The little fat man's family was very happy about their arrival. The savior of his own child must be treated well.

The little fat man's mother asked his father to fetch a pot of wine while heating hot water, went to the chicken coop to catch the fattest chicken, and sharpened the knife to be slaughtered. The parents of the other two children also gave away eggs, ducks, fruits and vegetables. Kind of came to the little fat man's house, and said his thanks to Pei Shu.

As a doctor, Pei Shu happened to feel the pulse of the elders of this family, and healed them for some old diseases such as back pain, rheumatism and bone pain. When other villagers knew that a doctor with excellent medical skills came to this family, He also came to seek medical consultation, and the other three children also surrounded Pei Shu and chatted non-stop.

Xue Qingling went to help in the kitchen, chatting with the little fat man's mother, and there was a handsome Xiao Cang beside him.

Xiao Cang ate the meat with ease by the side.

Xue Qingling fed it the jerky she brought with her.

It's not that Xiao Cang just eats meat and doesn't work. He is an eagle who collects herbs every day, and from time to time he works part-time by Xue Qingling's side as a competent eagle bodyguard. After Xiao Cang grew fatter, the whole eagle became more and more ferocious, with sharp beak and sharp claws. In the wild, it could easily kill a poisonous snake with the thickness of a wrist, and the sharp beak could even break a human bone. Nothing to worry about.

In addition, it has the ability to recognize poison.

Pei Shu specially trained its reaction and vigilance. As an eagle bodyguard, Xiao Cang is still very qualified. With him by Xue Qingling's side, Pei Shu feels at ease.

It was only at this time that Pei Shu felt that raising this little broken eagle was not for nothing.

After Xue Qingling marinated the whole duck and put it into the pot, she walked out of the kitchen of the little fat man's house, and took Xiao Cang to the main room to see Pei Shu. Xue Qingling stood at the door and looked inside, just in time to see Pei Shu He was checking the pulse of a grandma, and surrounded by a group of laughing and laughing children. I don't know what he said suddenly, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Xue Qingling also burst into a smile.

Xue Qingling smiled and turned around again, and led Xiao Cang to the base of the sweet-scented osmanthus tree in the yard. He touched Xiao Cang's tail feathers, and suddenly remembered Pei Shu's smile just now, and the rush of the past few days.

He couldn't help imagining in his mind that the other party had traveled alone in these years, and he must have seen many extraordinary beautiful scenery. Xue Qingling could imagine the other party's elegant posture with his robes and sleeves flying like a banished fairy even with his eyes closed. Ordinary wandering among the mountains and rivers, he does not need to be tired. The other party has also swam through the secluded valley of flowers, seen the mountains, mist and clouds, flew over the mountains and mountains, sat on the high tower, watched the sunset Covering the entire sky... And along the way we hoe the strong and help the weak, practice medicine and cure the disease, such days must be very beautiful.

He is so nice, no matter where he goes, he is loved by people.

...

Xue Qingling lowered her eyebrows and closed her eyes for a while, and when she raised her eyes again, her eyes were a little more sad.

After having a meal at the little fat man's house, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling left Xiasang Village.

Pei Shu hugged Xue Qingling in his arms, touched his belly with his palm, while thinking about the group of chattering brats he saw just now, and at the same time thinking that his and Xue Qingling's child must be a well-behaved and obedient little pair who will be soft Softly call him Dad.

When thinking of this, Pei Shu's eyes had a gentle smile that could not be concealed.

Xue Qingling nestled in his arms, but as if she had something on her mind, she stared blankly at Pei Shu's collar and remained silent. After Pei Shu held him for a cup of tea time, he felt something was wrong.

He leaned close to Xue Qingling's ear, chuckled softly, and said softly, "What are you thinking? Are you so preoccupied?"

Xue Qingling didn't know what he was thinking, but he just felt a little inexplicably sad and regretful, and Xue Qingling closed his eyes. After closing his eyes, he opened his mouth again, and he didn't even know what he blurted out: "Pei Shu, it would be great if we hadn't met..." Pei Shu was startled, his

pupils froze and he asked firmly: "Where are you? What did you say?"

Xue Qingling suddenly realized that he had said the wrong thing, what he really meant was: If we hadn't met, would your life be better?

He's been thinking about it just now.

Xue Qingling lowered her eyes, raised her hand and twirled at the collar of the other party, "If you hadn't met me, you would still be traveling in the mountains and rivers without any worries. There are so many magnificent wonders in this world, I'm afraid it would take a lifetime to see them. I can't finish reading..."

"...you are supposed to be a carefree person."

Xue Qingling used to look forward to it every day, looking forward to the other party coming to his house to propose marriage. People should get married as soon as possible, because after having a status, he can use this to bind the other party, but this... is it really good?

The other party always said that he and Xiao Cang couldn't do without him, but in this world, who could really be inseparable from each other? Xiaocang loves to eat meat, and without his feeding, he would be awkward for a few days at most. You can buy fresh pork belly anywhere... Although Xue Qingling is a good cook, there are many strange people who are good cooks in this world Very, there are countless people who are good at vegetarian food, pastry, and porridge, scattered in every corner, traveling around, looking for strangers, isn't it much happier?

After all, no matter how delicious something is, you will get tired of eating it every day.

What's more, he is not suitable for cooking more now...

"Pei Shu—"

The two people who were still in the air fell straight down like geese shot by arrows, Pei Shu was white He stepped on the ground with his long boots, stared into the eyes of the person in his arms, his face was as cold as frost, and his voice seemed to be able to freeze shards of ice, "Do you still want to continue to say that you don't want to restrain me, if I want to go If you don't, you don't have to worry about you or your feelings, you won't stop me from leaving?"

Xue Qingling was taken aback by the chill in the other party's voice, "I..."

Pei Shu laughed at himself, put down the person in his arms, and stepped back Separated from him in two steps, "I really never imagined that you would still miss me that much after two months of marriage." Along

with the boat, he went south to Lin'an, went to the medical center for pulse diagnosis and treatment, saved money to buy a house and propose a marriage, and overcame the difficulties of his mother-in-law , It was not easy to visit the church and get married, and now I accompany him to visit relatives, and the two have children, but the other party still thinks that he is the kind of ruthless and widowed person who will leave with just a wave of his hand?

"Xue Qingling, do you have a heart?"

Xue Qingling's eyes were full of water, he hurried forward and grabbed Pei Shu's sleeve, but was pushed away by the other side, "That's

good, you always think about me leaving, Then I'll show you, and we'll part—"

As soon as the words fell, Pei Shu's entire figure disappeared in place.

His lightness kung fu has reached the peak, and when it reaches the fastest speed, others can't see his shadow at all. Xue Qingling looked at the empty surroundings, and suddenly froze on the spot. He couldn't help running a few steps forward, and kept moving Shouting from all around: "Pei Shu!!!"

"Little Doctor Pei!! You come back!!!"

"Pei Shu!!!"

Xue Qingling staggered forward with red and swollen eyes while shouting. Shrouded in ice, endless panic poured into his bone marrow. His throat was torn apart by shouting so loudly, causing his throat to burn. Xue Qingling coughed a few times, and couldn't quite see the things in front of him. It was clear, I tripped over a stone and hit the tree trunk in front of me.

He leaned on the tree trunk and squatted down slowly...

A pair of boots suddenly appeared in front of his eyes through the hazy tears. body, looked up at him, and said lightly: "Do you know it's wrong?"

Xue Qingling didn't know where the strength came from, propped up her body and rushed over, hugged the outstanding figure, and bit her firmly on the On the opponent's collarbone.

Pei Shu frowned slightly, but did not push away the person in his arms. After Xue Qingling bit it, a rusty taste of iron spread out of his mouth, and at the same time, two lines of clear tears fell from his eyes.

Pei Shu hugged him back, stroking the opponent's back with his right hand, the true energy in his body was continuously input into the opponent's body through the palm of his hand, Pei Shu has been using his true energy to protect the fetus in the opponent's womb, this child is strong It is very stable and has not been affected by what happened just now. After disappearing in place, Pei Shu didn't actually leave, he just held back his breath and guarded Xue Qingling by the side.

"You said that I should have no worries, but most people in the world have concerns, why should I, Pei Shu, have no worries?"