Chapter 101 Profiteer

After the sound of the flute ended, Xue Qingling kept her eyes closed and indulged in the previous flute, until Pei Shu took back the flute in her hand, walked around the opponent with her hips on her hips, and urged the Xuefeng Bingwang flute in her hand, After Xue Qingling's cheeks froze for a while, Mrs. Pei suddenly came back to her senses.

Xue Qingling quickly opened her eyes, covered her cheeks, and looked directly at Little Doctor Pei in front of her with a "you are too much".

Pei Shu also stared back at him with wide eyes, with a dissatisfied tone: "Is the sound of my flute unpleasant? Why do you still fall asleep while listening to it?"

Xue Qingling seized the opportunity and decisively stretched out her hand to Pei Shu's face He also tugged, and after a few smirks, he hugged Pei Shu's arm and said happily: "I'm not asleep, I'm obviously very intoxicated by your flute, it's so nice, husband, please play it again ..."

Even if Xue Qingling was a fool, she found out that the other party had just confessed to him with the sound of a flute.

Confession or something, of course, you won't get tired of listening to it a few times.

Pei Shu took the opponent's hand away from his own arm, "It's too late to call my husband now, I won't blow it.

" Listen, okay?"

Pei Shu shook his head stubbornly, and said two words mercilessly: "No." "Are you

really not going to blow it?"

"No——"

Xue Qingling looked anxious, pulled Pei Shu's hand, and quietly Sticking to the other side's ear, I promised a few words.

Pei Shu's eyes slanted, "You agree to this too?"

Xue Qingling blushed, "Anyway... the night is up to you."

"Although this condition sounds good, but—" Pei Shu shook his head, raised his hand and scratched the other person's nose, "My answer is still not good...some things are too much, you know?" "It's

like No matter how delicious something is, if you keep eating it, you will get tired of it..."

"I won't get tired of—"

"You have to ask Xiao Cang about that."

"Xiao Cang will definitely love meat!"

"Okay I'll blow it to you next time, good boy." Pei Shu still made up his mind to let the other party miss him more, and he couldn't easily satisfy him.

Xue Qingling pursed her lips in dissatisfaction, "That's all right, you teach me to play the piano now, and I'll let Xiao Jia go and display my piano." Pei Shu's breath stopped: "..." "I want to say that playing the flute is

for

you Is it too late for you to hear it?"

Xue Qingling covered her ears and yelled deliberately: "It's too late, it's too late, I won't listen." " Little Doctor Pei, come! Let's play the piano

!"

Pei Shu didn't even want to go into details. After playing, he just went back to the room exhausted physically and mentally. He returned to the room and took a sip of tea. He really couldn't figure out what was going on in Xue Qingling's little head. Loving couples like to play piano and flute ensembles, but he—

he doesn't like ensembles.

Mrs. Pei asked to play with both hands.

One person played the left hand, the other played the right hand, and played a piece of music together...

Pei Shu felt that he had never learned such a difficult piece of music in his life.

After drinking the tea, Pei Shu looked at his hands, the hands that the qin sage had praised... For the first time,

he began to suspect that his hands and feet were uncoordinated.

"Do you really have a good understanding of this kind of thing? Just dream."

After Xue Qingling returned to the room, there was basically no psychological pressure, and he was still humming an out-of-tune tune. He didn't realize it himself, and he was heartless, he turned out a small box, and counted his dowry carefully.

There are a lot of land deeds, house deeds and bank notes...all of which are the capital for him to raise Dr. Pei in the future.

While counting, Xue Qingling fiddled with the small abacus for a few times, the number after counting made his eyes twinkle like little stars, and he tiptoedly put all the things back into the small wooden box.

Holding this precious wooden box, he thought to himself that this was all their family's belongings, and it was also the biggest sum of money he had ever taken in his life, so where should he put it?

Young Master Xue, who was never worried about money, also began to worry about the money in his hand.

He is going to start managing money now... What if the money is lost?

If you lose the money, you can't afford to support Little Doctor Pei.

Holding the small box in his arms, Xue Qingling began to wander around their room like a fly, looking for a safe place to hide things. He first looked in the cabinet, then looked under the bed, and looked The vase by the wall, and finally Xue Qingling stood beside his and Pei Shu's big bed, hesitating whether it would be more appropriate to hide the box in his hand under the pillow... It seems that it would be more at ease to sleep on the money every day

?

Seeing him wandering around in the room, Pei Shu walked up to Xue Qingling and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Xue Qingling quietly moved to his side, showed all the belongings of their family to the other owner, and then said her plan: "Should I hide it under the pillow?" Pei Shu: "..." Hide it under the

pillow

? Sleeping on a pile of money every day doesn't mean he can't sleep at night.

Pei Shu vetoed the other party's plan: "No."

"Thank you for thinking it out, hiding it under the pillow, wouldn't it be easy to steal it?"

Xue Qingling: "...Then where do you hide it? I only hid wine before. , I've never seen so much money... I can't just find a place to dig a hole and bury it, right?"

Pei Shu thought it would be a good idea to find a place to dig a hole and bury it.

"Don't worry, I've prepared for it."

Pei Shu brought Xue Qingling to the shelf in the next room, and after lightly knocking on the wall a few times, a hidden grid appeared, and Pei Shu rotated it in a special way After a few laps, the stone slab on the ground opened, and a secret passage appeared, and Pei Shu led Xue Qingling into the secret passage.

After entering the secret passage, it was pitch black inside, Pei Shu lit the lamps on the stone walls on both sides, Xue Qingling saw everything in front of her clearly, and looked at the big stone gate in front of her in shock.

After Pei Shu knocked regularly on the stone wall a few times, another hidden compartment opened. Xue Qingling stared blankly as the other party took out a box of iron-like objects from the hidden compartment. After assembling the surface, these small parts were quickly assembled into a strange-looking key.

Pei Shu put the key in his hand into the groove on the stone door, and with a slight twist, the stone door opened slowly.

Pei Shu pulled Xue Qingling who was already stiff into a stone, and walked inside together.

After walking inside, there is a secret room that is neither big nor small. In the middle of the secret room, there is an iron box made of heavy iron. The weight of this iron box cannot be lifted by even ten Xue Qinglings.

Pei Shu picked up a small silver key from the side, inserted it into the box, and opened the big iron box. There was another hidden box inside the iron box, and beside it was a pile of scattered small parts. Pei Shu assembled them one by one. Get up, open the camera obscura inside, and signal Xue Qingling to hide the small wooden box in her arms.

Pei Shu clapped his hands very satisfied, "You see, this place is safe enough."

As a disciple of Wanhua Valley, Pei Shu's ability to create darkroom mechanisms is not bad at all. The secret rooms and secret passages in this room are all made by him. He did it himself, and he did it very secretly. Except for Xue Qingling and him, no third person knew about this place.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Xue Qingling was dumbfounded for a long time, and said somewhat stutteringly: "...Is it too safe?"

This series of traps did not make him stupid.

Young Master Xue began to feel that his little money was not worthy of such a secret room.

"Be careful, there is no big mistake." After Pei Shu locked the camera obscura in satisfaction, he disassembled the key he synthesized earlier into pieces, finally locked the iron box outside, and handed over the small silver key to him. Xue Qingling.

"Here, from now on, you can hold this key and hide it wherever you want. It doesn't matter if you lose it, you can make it again. As for the other keys, I will teach you how to assemble them later..." Xue Qingling held her hand in a foolish manner

. I feel that there is no need to hide the key on my phone, just find a place in this secret room and just put it away.

"Is that reassuring? Other than you and me, no one else can find out, so you don't have to worry about losing your money..."

Xue Qingling nodded stiffly.

An Xin was relieved, but he always felt like making a fuss out of a molehill, and... it was too troublesome.

Pei Shu nodded, he also felt very relieved.

His purpose of doing this is to keep these nasty money away from him.

"Okay, let's go up, it's boring down there."

Pei Shu led Xue Qingling out of the secret passage, Xue Qingling still felt incredible when she walked out of the secret passage.

"Don't think so much, go to sleep." Pei Shu smiled and pulled Xue Qingling into bed together, put down the veil, and started the first sweet night after marriage.

Sweetness is very sweet, but when Xue Qingling woke up the next day, she always felt that she was at a big loss.

Last night, Pei Shu tried all the promises he had made to lure the other party to play the flute. It's not that he didn't enjoy it, but...the other party didn't play the flute for him at all! ! !

Xue Qingling hugged the quilt and rolled around on the bed a few times, still feeling that she had made a loss-making deal.

Little Doctor Pei is a profiteer.

The heartless kind.

While the two of them were living a sweet married life here, Liu Yuzhi received a letter from her daughter Xue Qingru. A baby boy was born on August 6th...

Liu Yuzhi was delighted to be a grandmother again, and sighed: "This day is a coincidence..."

It happened to be three days earlier than Xue Qingling's wedding day.

After she was happy alone for a while, she thought about her daughter again, and began to prepare a full moon gift for her little grandson. Now that she was ready, she was sent to Yuzhou just in time... While preparing the full moon gift, Liu Yuzhi had another feeling in her heart

. got an idea.

She wanted Pei Shu and Xue Qingling to go to Yuzhou.