Chapter 111

As soon as Shi Changling asked, all eyes in the room turned to Pei Shu. Wang Zheng's clever eyes flashed, and he was extremely curious about it. He was just wondering the reason for this, but Shi Changling He actually asked directly.

Presumably this problem has already troubled Shi Changling for several months.

He was trying to figure out the artist's intention, but he couldn't figure out why he went to the viewing platform to draw such a picture of peach blossoms.

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu didn't expect that these literati were really gossips, pretending to be his paintings and not talking about them, but actually asking the bottom line...

Facing this question, Pei Shu, who was calm about everything, finally showed some flaws on his expression. He didn't dare to look at Xue Qingling's expression, but he couldn't help but his mind flickered, but he seemed to have returned to the scene at the Yanghu viewing platform that day.

Glittering water shadows, blue shadows reflected on the water surface... When the screen turns again, it is the pink peach blossoms of that day, and the person in the red cloak is following behind him step by step. Smile... After that, in the early morning of that day, the peach blossom branches were still covered with dew, and the dew wetted the corner of his clothes

. Someone beside him spoke up for him.

"My husband painted the scene of peach blossoms outside Fuyang City. No matter how many times I have seen that beautiful scene

, I will never forget it."

At this point, Xue Qingling murmured as thin as a mosquito: "Perhaps he is thinking about the peach blossom snow in Fuyang City... "

Xue Qingling is Pei Shu's husband. After Wang Zheng and Shi Changling heard what Xue Qingling said, their faces suddenly realized, especially when Shi Changling looked enlightened. It's the peach blossoms in Fuyang City in March. No wonder, Fuyang is not far from Yangchuan. I've heard of the peach blossoms and snow in Fuyang City..." "I've copied this painting

countless times, but I haven't seen it yet. I've seen the scene in the painting." Shi Changling's eyes sparkled, and he made a plan in his heart that next year he must go to Fuyang City to see the romance of peach blossoms in March, and draw a picture of peach blossoms written by him himself. Put an end to his obsessions of the past few months.

Wang Zheng also said: "It turned out to be the peach blossoms in Fuyang City. That place is indeed a wonderful scene in the south of the Yangtze River. I was lucky enough to taste the local peach blossoms and snow..."... Pei Shu came to his senses, this question is no longer

for

him answered.

He turned his head to look at Xue Qingling's face, but at this moment, the other party seemed to be deliberately turning his back on him, Pei Shu could only see the long black hair of the other party, and the jade belt in the black hair mixed with it.

Pei Shu lowered his eyes, and said with a dumb smile: "It is true that the painting is... the peach blossoms in Fuyang City that day."

After Shi Changling returned the painting to him, he asked someone to tell Yangchuan's classmates and friends that he Being publicly dismantled for borrowing other people's paintings, the fact that this picture of peach blossoms was not painted by him was made public.

He knew that within a few days, he would be ruined in Yangchuan, but at this moment, Shi Changling felt at ease.

In this way, he also reaped the consequences.

Shi Changling silently picked up the scrolls scattered on the floor at home. He stood in front of the window with a few scrolls, looked at the stone bench in the courtyard and said slowly: "Tonight, I should be able to sleep well."

When Wang Zheng and Pei Shu left the historian's house, they were still deeply moved by what happened today. He didn't know what kind of shit luck he was on today. He happened to chat with Dong Baoyun for a while, and happened to meet this guy named Pei The white-clothed doctor who happened to talk too much asked him to treat Mr. Shi, and it just so happened that this doctor Pei was the real author of the peach blossom picture...

so many coincidentally connected together, I am afraid that there is no such thing in the short storybook coincidence story.

"Doctor Pei, oh no, Mr. Pei, I still have something to ask you for help..." Wang Zheng asked respectfully.

"Be frank."

Wang Zheng talked about what he wanted to ask someone to paint, "If Mr. Pei is free, can you draw a picture of orchids for me." A painting

is not a big deal for Pei Shu , he has nothing to do.

Pei Shu turned his head to look at Xue Qingling, who was holding the picture scroll by his side. Anyway, what happened today was the other party's matchmaking... So Pei Shu nodded to Wang Zheng and agreed.

The joy on Wang Zheng's face was beyond words.

He invited Dr. Pei to treat people, and he was really right. Although the process was slightly different from what he imagined, it was a blessing that the purpose and result could be achieved.

"Mr. Pei, please."

Wang Zheng invited them to an elegant house, prepared the best pens, inks, papers and inkstones, and brought out the extremely precious orchid. Pei Shu picked up the brush, A painting takes shape extremely quickly under his pen.

Seeing Pei Shu painting over there, Wang Zheng was blowing his beard and staring at the side all the time. He wished that the other party's writing could be slower and more detailed. Please, please, there must be no flaws in this painting.

Wang Zheng was terrified, but he didn't dare to disturb, as if a cat's paw was scratching in his heart, he roared in his heart: "My uncle Pei!! Ancestor Pei!!! I didn't rush you, Can you draw more slowly!!! Let's draw more slowly!!!"

Pei Shu finished the last stroke, and put down the paintbrush in his hand with ease.

The orchids in the painting are blooming, which is too beautiful to behold.

Even in the Valley of Ten Thousand Flowers, Pei Shu's Danqing calligraphy is a masterpiece sought after by countless people. When he was out of the valley at the age of seventeen, the elder brother expressed concern with a blank face: "If one day you are in trouble and you have no money, you don't need to pay for it." If you are serious, you can set up a stall to sell calligraphy and paintings..."

"Senior brother can't do it."

The senior brother can let Pei Shu, who was raised by one hand, travel around the valley, and he believes that he is versatile and will never starve to death.

"Don't be reduced to doing fortune-telling by the bridge, and you'll lose face to Wanhuagu..."

Pei Shu said at the time, "..."

He's reduced to setting up a stall to sell calligraphy and paintings, won't he lose face to Huagu? Is it because the eldest brother doesn't believe in his martial arts, or his medical skills?

"...Brother, why don't you say that I can still be a luthier."

"Yes, you can do this job." "

Anyway, don't starve yourself."

"...Okay."

"Eldest brother, don't worry Now, with Senior Brother Pei Shu's appearance, I won't be able to starve myself to death..."

"Shut up."

...

Wang Zheng carefully surrounded the painting. He waited quietly for the handwriting on the painting to dry out. He didn't even want to say a word. He was afraid that the painting would be polluted by the saliva accidentally splashed out. He looked at the painting from top to bottom. He felt that what Pei Shu said today was true, and that the matter of the Danqing was indeed a fake. If it was true, it could not be true. If it was true, it could not be true. Pei Shu's painting could not prove that he was the one who painted it. Owner?

He didn't want Pei Shu's painting in vain, knowing that someone as elegant as the other party might not like yellow and white things like money. Wang Zheng didn't give money as a vulgar gift, but gave him a valuable inkstone from his collection. and jade tube brushes.

Wang Zheng judged others by himself, and he was afraid that great talents would dislike him for being vulgar, but he didn't know that Pei Shu wanted money more now, because he wanted to see his little fat mouse happily counting the money.

While counting the money, he fiddled with his little silver abacus happily.

As for pens and inkstones...

May I ask which Ten Thousand Flowers Valley disciple doesn't like to collect pens? Pei Shu is no exception. He has long been used to good pens, and he is even a master pen maker himself. He left a large "inheritance" in Wanhua Valley. Judging from the current situation, the inheritance has indeed become an inheritance. His large sum of money It is estimated that all the inheritance will be divided up by the younger brothers and younger sisters.

The senior brother will certainly be merciless in dividing his "inheritance".

After Wang Zheng sent Pei Shu and the others away, he smiled so much that he admired the calligraphy, carefully kept it, and opened it from time to time to observe it carefully, although he wanted to curry favor with the family officials at the beginning, so he asked for it. Such a painting, but... Wang Zheng is indeed a person who loves painting. He doesn't need to go out of his way at the moment. Naturally, he keeps this painting at his home and admires it every day.

"Let's keep this painting at home as a family heirloom..." Wang Zheng was already reluctant to give this painting away. He thought with great satisfaction in his heart that it is not necessary to give such a painting to curry favor with a family.

"Good things, of course, should be kept for my family."

As a result, he got carried away after a few days and hung the painting in his study, where he met the fifth master of the Xie family. The official is also inextricably linked with Prince An's Mansion. Mr. Xie Wu is now in charge of the business of Xie's family. Wang Zheng is able to meet Mr. Xie, so he is naturally serving him carefully.

A very unfortunate thing happened, Xie Wuye fell in love with his painting.

Xie Wuye is also a man of great vision. Once he arrived at the study of Wang's family, when he saw the painting, his eyes could no longer move.

He can manage the Xie family's business, so his mind is naturally more dexterous than Wang Zheng's.

Fifth Master Xie fiddled with his ring, and said casually, "Are you willing to give up your love?"

Yes...how can you not.

At that time, Wang Zheng swallowed blood and tears in his stomach with regretful teeth, and watched Xie Wuye take the painting away. Although Xie's family promised many business things later, he still regretted and felt distressed.

No matter how much money is paid, the painting will not be returned... It

should never be done, and the painting should not be hung up.

Wang Zheng slapped himself severely.

Not to mention here, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling left Wang Zheng's house and returned to the inn.

After returning to the inn, Xue Qingling sat beside the bed holding the "lost and found" picture scroll, enjoying herself in a silly way.

Pei Shu sat at the round table and poured himself a cup of tea, took a sip of the tea, raised his eyes and glanced at the guy who was giggling from time to time, Pei Shu also had mixed feelings in his heart at the moment.

In the morning, he also tacitly drew a picture of the misty rainy lake on the viewing platform, and in the afternoon, he turned his face into a picture of peach blossoms... After such an unlucky thing happened, Pei Shu would have thought that the little fat mouse If you get your own pigtails, you will definitely not let him go, and try your best to ask him for an explanation. Or ask him narrowly: "Little Doctor Pei? Where is your picture of Yanghu Lake?" "Little Doctor Pei, how do you explain what happened today?

" "Did you like me at that time?" "Why did you go south to Lin'an?"

But Pei Shu never expected Xue Qingling to have such a reaction, and after making a sound for him, the other party returned to the inn He didn't say a word, and didn't ask Pei Shu, just leaning against the bedside with the painting happily and foolishly.

Have fun, have fun...Pei Shu put down the teacup, and he was a little angry in his heart, thinking that if you don't ask, I won't ask, and see how long the other party can stay in his stomach.

The duel between the two has begun.

The other party didn't say a word, and Pei Shu didn't speak, and the room could be heard silently dropping needles.

Xue Qingling held the picture scroll and laughed happily, while Pei Shu meditated intently at the side.

More than patience, Pei Shu's ability is not bad.

The confrontation between the two lasted until late at night.

When it was time to go to sleep, Pei Shu suddenly opened his eyes, and found that the careless young master Xue beside the bed was still holding the picture scroll, his eyes were lost in his own thoughts, and the little pear dimple continued to whine. It appeared that the smirk on the corner of his mouth had just restrained and bloomed again.

Little Doctor Pei finally couldn't stand the picture in front of him anymore.

He walked up to the other party and sat down, but the other party didn't realize it, Pei Shu gritted his teeth for a while, dragged the young man who was up all night, still in high spirits, into the bed, and gave him a good "teaching".