Chapter 124 Don't Move

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Xue Qingling looked at the face of the person in front of her with swollen eyes, her heart ached beyond measure, and endless remorse spread in her heart.

Why couldn't he control his hand and hit someone?

Xue Qingling bit her lip, and raised her hand to hit her face hard, but someone grabbed his wrist halfway. Pei Shu held his thin wrist and exerted some strength to suppress it, "You What stupid thing are you doing again?"

"I..." Xue Qingling's wrist moved, but she couldn't break free from the shackles of the people next to her, "It's all my fault. I deliberately spoke to provoke you, but I actually beat you. ...You hit me twice too, no, three times!"

"Okay, I'll do it myself."

Hearing what he said, Xue Qingling closed her eyes obediently, with an honest look on her face. , the eyes that had cried were swollen more than usual, with a thick circle of redness, and there were still some tear stains and water stains on the tender cheeks.

Pei Shu chuckled twice, raised his hand and patted the opponent's cheek twice, the soft flesh on the right side of the opponent's face trembled very elastically.

"Okay, it's over."

"Why are you doing this!" Xue Qingling opened her eyes and said angrily, "If you don't know how to fight, then I will do it myself!"

After finishing speaking, Xue Qingling raised her hand to touch her right cheek again. After the fight, Pei Shu quickly hugged him into his arms, wrapped his hands around him, and coaxed him softly: "Okay, okay, haven't I already beaten him? Let's turn to the past, let's talk about it, you You can't hit my husband in front of me, I will feel bad."

"I feel bad too..." Xue Qingling hugged the other party's waist, rubbed against his collar, and then took Pei Shu's hand , sat down beside the big rock, took out the ointment from his sleeve, and carefully applied the medicine to the other party.

The index finger lightly dipped a little white ointment, and gently and slowly stroked the jade-like skin. His expression was focused and serious, as if he was dusting off a priceless treasure.

From the corner of his eyes, Pei Shu caught a glimpse of the other party's tears, eyes full of distress and regret, but he didn't speak to stop the other party.

If the other party wants to apply medicine, let him do it.

In fact, the few blows just now were not painful or itchy at all for him. His body's healing ability is excellent. Bleeding tooth marks will disappear.

As a doctor, Pei Shu felt that this was excessive medical treatment.

He turned his eyes to look at the wooden stake beside him, instead of looking at Xue Qingling's expression, the other's expression was heavy with regret and distressed, as if he hadn't been hit twice on the right cheek without pain, but the whole face destroyed.

I really didn't see it.

After Xue Qingling applied the medicine to him lightly, she tidied up his clothes thoughtfully. Standing behind the other party, she picked up a small comb and combed the other party's satin-like black hair slowly several times. Pei Shu's The hair is black and shiny, and the tentacles feel soft and smooth, and can be combed to the end with one brush, and there are basically no knots.

Putting two strands of hair on her chest, Xue Qingling nodded in satisfaction, and the other party returned to the little doctor Pei in white clothes like a fairy before.

When he was messing around for a long time, the marks on Pei Shu's face disappeared, and the tooth marks on his collarbone also disappeared.

Pei Shu sat quietly for a long time, and when the other party was finally satisfied, he blinked his eyes, grabbed the small comb from the other party's hand, stood up, pressed Xue Qingling on the stone, and combed Xue Qingling's temple hair with his own hands.

He untied the other party's hairband, combed it gently, his peach blossom eyes were as gentle as spring water, his slender fingers pulled the hair from the sideburns behind his ears, and his arched knuckles brushed across the other party's cheeks, and then Scratching the other party's earlobe twice, Xue Qingling only felt numb where the other party's fingers brushed, and his whole body became soft and relaxed.

After the ring finger brushed past the corner of the opponent's eyes, the swelling around Xue Qingling's eyes slowly subsided, and Pei Shu tapped a few times gently, stroking the opponent's elegant eyebrows with his fingers, thinking that you would comb my hair for me, and I would help You paint eyebrows, this is probably the wild... boudoir joy.

"Take out your little mirror and take a picture to see if your husband's craftsmanship is good?"

Xue Qingling opened her eyes and stood up, stroked her hair at the temples happily, and shook her head, "No need to look, I'm sure I'm satisfied ."

Pei Shu smiled and nodded.

"Shall we continue on our way?"

Pei Shu walked up to him and picked up a strand of hair on the other side with his little finger, "What? Maybe you don't want to go." "No

... that is, can we walk together? " ?"

Pei Shu touched his head, and agreed: "Of course."

Xue Qingling smiled, jumped to Pei Shu's side and hugged the other's arm with both hands. This was a gesture he liked very much before. Pei Shu But at this moment, the eyes narrowed slightly, and then she pulled out her right hand from his embrace. Xue Qingling was stunned for a moment, and then someone grabbed her waist, Pei Shu turned her head and smiled at him with raised lips, Said softly: "Let's go, I just took you somewhere."

Xue Qingling suddenly felt his face burn, he lowered his head slightly, and responded softly, bringing his body closer to the other party.

Pei Shu heard from the people in Xiasang Village that there was a ginkgo tree nearby, and it was vaguely nearby. They walked side by side for half a stick of incense, and then they saw a golden ginkgo tree.

Now it is late autumn, and the leaves of the ginkgo tree are all yellow. At a glance, you can see the deep and shallow golden yellow everywhere. There are clusters of golden leaves hanging on the trunk, which are even more beautiful in the light autumn sunlight. It looks bright and dazzling, and the ground is also golden, like a carpet made of countless gold leaves. When walking on this golden carpet, there will be a rustling sound.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling walked under a tall ginkgo tree, the top of his head was dotted with golden yellow. Xue Qingling raised his hand and grabbed a golden leaf floating down from the tree. Two small pears appeared on his face. Vortex, walked a little to the side, picked up Pei Shu's left hand, and put the leaf in the other's palm.

While holding the leaf, Pei Shu grabbed Xue Qingling's wrist, and the two stood facing each other under the ginkgo tree, surrounded by a piece of golden yellow, Pei Shu looked down at the people around him, and happened to meet the pair of star-like pupils , with water in his eyes, only his shadow was reflected in the water, his hand caressed the other's picturesque face, leaned forward, lowered his head, getting closer and closer to him.

There was a sudden silence between the heaven and the earth, each could hear the other's breathing, the heartbeat in the body gradually accelerated, hugged the other's waist, a soft kiss fell on the other's lips, and they were separated as soon as they were touched. Like kisses, one after another, they were printed on the red lips that were as soft as petals.

Xue Qingling half-opened his eyes in a daze, and wrapped his arms around the other's neck, and the other's kisses sucked his lips one after another. The strength was obviously very light, but it seemed to be able to take away all the strength in his whole body, and his body became numb. He couldn't even stand still, but he was powerless to cater to the other party's kiss.

After the last light kiss fell, Pei Shu stopped there, licked the other's lips with the tip of his tongue, bit his lower lip lightly after the person in his arms trembled slightly, and held him down after slowly licking and biting with his teeth. The back of the head, the tongue deftly explored in, the lips and tongue were entangled, each other's breathing became heavier and heavier, a long kiss passed, both of them were a little emotional, but they just hugged each other's body, panting lightly to calm down the body The dark tide is surging.

Concerned about the child in the other party's womb, Pei Shu restrained himself, lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes also spread out, his lips were slightly opened, and he was silently reciting the formula of clearing his heart, trying to concentrate, but he didn't seem to be able to What effect does it have? It seems that after getting to know Xue Qingling, this Qingxin formula is less and less effective.

"Husband..."

Pei Shu grabbed the other party's wrist and warned in a hoarse voice, "Don't move around." "

... Would you like me to help you?" Xue Qingling buried her head on the other party's neck, feeling uncomfortable Very, so he can better understand Pei Shu's discomfort.

Pei Shu closed his eyes, hugged Xue Qingling by the waist, and then flew straight into the air, flying out like an arrow, and disappeared into the ginkgo forest in the blink of an eye.

The day when the two returned to Lin'an was five or six days faster than expected. After Liu Yuzhi learned that they had returned, she hurriedly sent someone to drive to Pei's house, took Xue Qingling's hand and kept asking questions, while Pei Shu went to check His own medicine field has gone, and during his absence, he does not know whether the people in the mansion have taken care of his medicine field.

"Are you pregnant?" Liu Yuzhi's eyes widened, "... so soon?"

"It's been more than a month, mother."

"Then you got pregnant within a few days after you got married."

"Hmm..."

Liu Yuzhi smiled happily. Her son is pregnant, which means she is going to be a grandmother. She smiled happily and murmured: "...It really is a little pig that can bow cabbage, so good to give birth to..." "

Mother Your words are too rough."

"You're not rough, but you can pick your time. Now that you are pregnant, you will be born next year. Next year is the year of Yihai. The zodiac is a pig, so it is a golden pig baby."

Xue Qingling snorted twice in dissatisfaction. According to the zodiac sign, he is still a dragon.

But... His little doctor Pei is twenty-three this year and twenty-four next year. Doesn't that just mean that he and the child have the same zodiac sign, that is to say...

this pig with cabbage.

The child is in the same zodiac sign as Pei Shu, which means that he is likely to be pregnant with a little Pei. Xue Qingling smiled, and suddenly felt that it didn't matter to call him Qingling Pig. The three of them happened to be very harmonious.

After a day of recuperation at home, the next day, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling went to the Huichun Hall where they had been away for more than a month. Pei Shu wanted to fly over with his lightness kung fu, but Xue Qingling chose a carriage.

"I didn't feel ashamed to hug you every day before, but now I'm thin-skinned?"

"That's because people outside don't recognize me."

Xue Qingling just felt that many people in Lin'an City recognized him, and flying around every day was too embarrassing up.

Other people's pregnant husbands are not so hypocritical.

Pei Shu had no choice but to accompany him on a slow carriage ride. The roads in the city were well built, and the carriage traveled slowly and smoothly.

After they arrived at Huichuntang, the staff of the medical center and Yang Boheng told them what had happened over the past month, but there was nothing serious about it, but many people came to see Pei Shu for medical treatment, but Pei Shu was not there. Many patients lived in the backyard of the hospital, waiting for Pei Shu to come back, and now that he has returned, many patients have accumulated to ask him for treatment.

As soon as Pei Shu arrived at the medical clinic, he started to get busy, while Xue Qingling was a little idle. Pei Shu didn't let him cook soup and medicine anymore, so he had to sit by the counter to collect consultation fees and medicine money, and visit the medical clinic by the way. Ledger for the past month.

Neighbors on their street came to the door to exchange greetings after knowing that shopkeeper Xue and Dr. Pei had returned to the medical clinic. "Master Xue is finally back. In the past month, I

really want to die of the eight-treasure porridge from your clinic..." "Dr. Show me my hand, it's twisted..." ... After learning that Pei Shu was back, Mr. Sun and Mr. Liao became addicted to chess, so they came to play chess with Pei Shu early in the morning. Unexpectedly It was found that Pei Shu was surrounded by a group of patients, and they couldn't be ranked at all. I had no choice but to leave resentfully, and come back another day.

Xue Qingling held a small silver abacus by herself to settle the accounts, thinking about it and thinking about it wildly, thinking whether she should change to a gold abacus, after all, she is pregnant with a little golden pig... Wait, it seems that I still think too much. At this moment, a tall young man dressed in red appeared at the door, with a little cinnabar between his brows, he was also double, with a riding whip hanging around his waist, and walked into the Huichun hall with big strides. "Qing Ling, you are finally back!"

I opened a medical clinic in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें