Chapter 51 Propose marriage

"If I say... I won't leave."

Pei Shu's low voice sounded like a giant bell knocking on Xue Qingling's ears. With a handsome face, Xue Qingling stepped back, and he shook his head: "Doctor Pei, you...don't have to do this, it has nothing to do with you whether the clinic is closed or not." "The promise you made to me back then was

about As long as you are in Lin'an, you will be the doctor in charge of my clinic. As long as you leave Lin'an, this promise will be void. Besides...my bowl of porridge is not a good thing, and it is not worth your heart. Now that the medical center is also closed, I don't need this promise. After today, Dr. Pei can spend more time wandering around Lin'an City for a few more days, and after the shopping, let's...leave Lin'an." Pei Shu lowered his eyes, and

he He did not immediately respond to Xue Qingling's words, but in front of Xue Qingling, with slow and steady movements, replaced the flute tassel in his hand. Di Sui used his internal force to dissipate the frost, then grabbed Xue Qingling's wrist with his left hand, and put the brightly colored red knotted Di Sui into the opponent's palm.

"I will never take back what has been sent."

"The promise I said is the same."

Xue Qingling foolishly held the flute tassel in his hand. He had held this tassel many times in his hand, but never Once, it was as hot as now, so hot that he almost couldn't hold it steady. His vision began to become hazy, some crystal objects blocked his vision, he could barely see the bamboo flute in the opponent's hand, and the Sheng'an knot hanging on the tail of the flute.

He has cried many times today, and this time, something warm rolled down from the corner of his eyes. When he wanted to raise his hand to wipe it with the back of his hand, he was caught by another warm palm.

Xue Qingling stared blankly at the person in front of him. Even though he couldn't see the other person's face clearly due to the obstruction of the water, he could still outline the other person's eyebrows and eyes in front of his eyes.

Xue Qingling closed his eyes, he felt the other person's hand caressing his cheek, gently wiping away the disobedient tears on his face.

After a while, he finally heard the other party speak again.

"That day, when I came to Lin'an City and drank the bowl of porridge in the medical hall, I knew that I probably would not leave." "Before

you left the medical hall this morning, Xiao Jia wrote a piece of paper Leave it to me, he said, the bowl of porridge his young master cooked is not eight-treasure porridge, but lovesickness porridge." "

I accidentally drank your lovesickness porridge, and I was poisoned by lovesickness. Zai, the medical skill is excellent, and it can cure all diseases in the world, but it can't cure your lovesickness." "

So..." Pei Shu smiled softly at the person in front of him, his peach eyes were full of lingering lingering, he There was a smile in his tone: "I'm afraid I can only stay by the side of the antidote for the rest of my life. Do you understand what I mean? Qingling..."

Xue Qingling was really stupid all of a sudden. He stood where he was and opened his eyes. His eyes widened, and the tears on his face didn't stop there. He was dumbfounded for a while, and then began to raise his hands to cover his ears.

"I...I must be dreaming, why would I have such a dream?"

"Think about it day by day, dream about it at night."

"Even if it's not true, I'm very happy and satisfied when I hear it in my dream ."

Pei Shu, who had just confessed and was still waiting for the respondent to respond, couldn't help laughing when he saw the situation in front of him. He watched Xue Qingling cover his ears and eyes, and shrank to the side. Like an ostrich, I am sure that I am only dreaming.

dream?

How can dreams be so real?

Pei Shu picked up the bamboo flute in his hand, transmitted his internal energy to the head of the flute, and then pressed the head of the flute, which was like thousands of years of ice, on Xue Qingling's cheek. His ears were numb, and he hurriedly covered his frozen cheeks. He opened his eyes stupidly, just in time to see Pei Shu smiling into his eyes.

"How is it? Is it cold? Did you realize that you were dreaming?"

Xue Qingling was still covering her face, vaguely recalling the icy cold just now, "You, you must not be the real Doctor Pei."

Pei The corner of Shu Shu's mouth twitched, his tone was heavy, and he gritted his teeth: "I'm not real, how can I be fake?" "How

could the real Dr. Pei say he likes me."

"How can it be impossible for me to like you?" Pei Shu couldn't help but think I'm a little depressed. Thinking about his previous life, the first time he fell in love with someone, the first time he confessed to someone, the other party still didn't believe him, and he had to issue a certificate to prove that he was indeed the real Pei. sparse.

"I... I don't have the talent to study medicine. I'm stupid and stupid. I can't remember a question after asking it several times. It's obviously a very simple truth, but I can't understand it. I, I, I... I'm also very vulgar, and I like to count Money, go out to fly a kite, and you can't even fly a kite well..." Xue Qingling talked about her shortcomings incoherently, and she became more and more depressed as she talked, "Doctor Pei, you are so skilled in medicine, and you are so talented and intelligent. I will like a stupid person like me."

"Young master of the Xue family, don't belittle yourself, okay, not everyone in this world has to be talented in medicine, and you obviously have many advantages. You are good at making tea, and you can cook a table of good dishes, even the chefs in that restaurant can't compare to your skills."

Xue Qingling almost bit her own tongue, "...Really?"

Pei Shu felt that It's just a matter of writing him a letter of guarantee. Why doesn't the person he likes believe that he likes him? "Really, it's true that I like you."

Xue Qingling was silent for a while, and after a while, blurted out without thinking: "Then will you come to my house to propose marriage?" After finishing speaking, Xue Qingling

also looked shy immediately, he he he he he, why did he ask such a question...

Pei Shu: "..."

Seeing that the other party was silent and did not answer, Xue Qingling immediately turned gloomy, "I knew, Doctor Pei, you must be joking with Qingling—" "

No." Pei Shu interrupted him, "You You haven't responded to me just now, why did you suddenly turn to me to come to your house to propose marriage?"

"Response? How should I respond?"

Pei Shu couldn't help raising his hand, and punished the other party's cheek that had been frozen just now. Squeezing tightly, deepening someone's impression, "I just said that I like you, how about you?"

Xue Qingling's face was pulled, and she said vaguely: "I...I have always liked Dr. Pei. "

Pei Shu pinched the other party's cheek and did not let go, and continued to ask: "Is it the kind of love that wants me to go to your house to propose marriage ?

"

Finally let go of the hand that was holding the opponent's cheek, and gently rubbed the opponent.

Xue Qingling raised her hand to cover her ravaged little cheek, smashed the jar, and persistently asked: "Then will you come to my house to propose marriage?" "Why are you so obsessed

with this question?"

Xue Qingling bit Lips, insisted: "Doctor Pei, you answer my question first."

Pei Shu held the bamboo flute in his right hand, tapped it three times in the palm of his left hand, and then smiled brightly at Xue Qingling, "The answer to this question, I first Don't say it, think for yourself."

Pei Shu felt that he had said so much before, isn't the answer to this question obvious?

"Then I know, Dr. Pei, you will definitely not come to my house to propose marriage. How could you really like me? Yesterday you were cold to me, disliked my stupidity, and left me to wander around Lin'an City alone in the afternoon, come back Then I got into the pharmacy room and ignored me, even Xiaocang refused to let me feed it... This morning I had a good talk with Dr. Liu Yanyan, and she even invited you to Qianjintang, you I must have agreed... Yes, Dr. Liu is so good, her medical skills are good, she can understand at a glance, compared with a stupid person like me, she is more like Dr. Pei..." Pei Shu heard his

words The yin and yang strange words with endless jealousy, I also have a lot of sulking to spit out, "I treat you as cold as ice? I think you are stupid? You obviously said that I was an outsider yesterday morning and could not interfere with your family affairs, and then dumped me. Flicked your sleeves and went home without saying a word, last night too, you left me in the hospital to eat alone, not to mention this morning, you arrived at the hospital an hour later than usual, and I didn't even have a bun I have to eat..."

"Ah?"

"What are you? Go and sit over there." Pei Shu's tone was fierce, and she pushed Xue Qingling in front of her to sit on the small bench like a rabbit, and then lifted his trouser legs , took out a box of ointment from his sleeve, and gently applied it to the scar on his calf.

While wiping, she grinded her teeth and said, "I went for a walk in the city alone yesterday? I obviously went out of the city to collect herbs, and came back to make ointment for a long time. Who do you think I am doing all this for?" Xue Qingling asked cautiously:

" Is it for me?"

Pei Shu said angrily, "Besides you little idiot, who else could it be for?" Xue

Qingling felt the cold and comfortable feeling on her legs, and heard what Pei Shu said again, her face turned pale. With a silly expression, she smiled sweetly again.

"Then...then will you come to my house to propose marriage?"

The movements of Pei Shu's hands stopped, but before he had time to say anything, a series of strange movements suddenly sounded in the quiet medical hall.

Gululu...

Xue Qingling: "???"

Xue Qingling raised his head in surprise and looked at the handsome doctor in front of him. The movement seemed to come from him.

Pei Shu's face turned dark, and he glared at Xue Qingling, "What are you looking at? I haven't had to eat anything since morning, isn't it normal to have a stomach growl?" "Then why don't you eat

? "Xue Qingling remembered that although he dropped the spatula and left, he still remembered to ask the people of Xue's mansion to send the dishes from the kitchen at home to the medical clinic.

"I don't want to eat."

"Anyway, if I starve to death, you don't even think about anyone going to your house to propose marriage."