Chapter 137 Ten Times

The Qian family in Lin'an City is not very prosperous these days. Ever since the birth of a son in the family, Master Qian and Mrs. Qian have followed suit and become the adoptive parents of Prince An's son. The kindness of nurturing here cannot be faked. If the eldest son inherits the position of King An in the future, the Qian family will ascend to the sky in one step.

Many people are like dogs sniffing fishy smells. Over the past few days, the threshold of Qian's family has almost been stepped down. All kinds of gold, silver, jewelry, antique agates flowed into Qian's house like flowing water.

Many officials came to Qian's house in person, nodding and bowing to Master Qian and Mrs. Qian, hoping to win the favor of their sons in the future.

Master Qian and Mrs. Qian's attires have changed. They all wear gold and silver. After being robbed, everyone wanted to enjoy the joy of Qian's family.

That was the home that the Shizi had stayed in before.

Those girls who have slept with the Shizi in the small courtyard in Goulan are even more excited. They all look forward to the Shizi returning to Lin'an and taking them out as concubines. Maybe they can be side concubines in the future. Yes...

After the Qian family ascended to the sky in one step, they are now the existence of the stars and the moon. Whatever Master Qian and Mrs. Qian want, they just say a word casually, and others treat it as an imperial decree.

Liu Yuzhi's business is not very easy these days, because she doesn't get along well with the Qian family. She opened an embroidery shop, and the Qian family opened a cloth shop. Raising a son like Qian Zhuo is also very lecherous. He pestered Liu Yuzhi and was taught a few times by Liu Yuzhi. In addition, Mrs. Qian made trouble when she came. Forged a beam.

This is something that most people in Lin'an City know. They are living a good life. In order not to offend the Qian family, or get hints from the Qian family, many of Liu Yuzhi's businesses have failed.

Several previous partners told her that the ordered goods were no longer available.

That's all, Liu Yuzhi can see it openly, she will bear it when someone gains power, and it's not impossible to continue the business, not to mention that not all businessmen are going to praise the stinky feet of the Qian family, many old friends still do business with her... No matter how bad the money she earned before is enough for her to squander, Liu Yuzhi is not a person who likes extravagance, but loves elegant things. If the tea and silk can't be sold, she can use it herself.

Therefore, Liu Yuzhi was particularly open-minded, thinking about her family's unborn grandson in her heart, she didn't care about business matters, and didn't bother to fight.

Today Princess An and King An arrived in Lin'an with their son. Officials from all over the city of Lin'an went to the other courtyards of the palace to wait. It is said that King An's trip was to thank the Qian family for their kindness in raising the son.

Master Qian and Mrs. Qian are more beautiful today, and there are many gossips in the city.

"Oh, why am I not as lucky as the Qian family, and I was able to find the eldest son." "

The Qian family is lucky."

"I don't think it's right. I, an old woman, have lived in Lin'an City for more than sixty years. I watched Qian Zhuo and his father grow up, and they looked so much like Mr. Qian when they were young, how could they be picked up?" "

Grandma, stop talking nonsense."

"The birthmark on his body You can't do it."

Liu

Yuzhi was eating melon seeds and listening to gossip, and this matter had nothing to do with her, but someone came to touch her brow, and people from the embroidery village came to her, saying that she was a descendant of the Song family The man came to the embroidery shop and returned the double-sided embroidery that he bought earlier for birthday celebrations.

What the Song family said inside and outside the meaning, is that they don't want to offend the Qian family, so the Song family dare not take things from her family's embroidery village.

Instantly made Liu Yuzhi laugh angrily.

"The things I bought a few years ago have already entered the government, and now you tell me not to?"

"Afraid of offending the Qian family? Then why don't you return all the things you bought from my family before?" "

I still treat it as our Xue family's The master has a good friendship with the master of the Song family, so the embroiderer has to work hard day and night to complete this embroidery, but the Song family doesn't take this friendship seriously at all..." Liu Yuzhi followed her

angrily When I came to the embroidery shop, I saw the embroidered products, but I didn't lose my temper. I saw the tall and straight pine trees on the embroidered products, and the flying cranes were noble and elegant. It is exquisite and excellent.

This was done by her son-in-law. Pei Shu's painting skills are superb. Compared with other embroiderers, the flying cranes on this embroidery are more spiritual and soulful. Pei Shu's temperament is as extraordinary as that of a banished fairy. The crane under his hands is naturally full of ethereal spirit.

This is a masterpiece that can't be bought anywhere!

"It's really blind!"

Liu Yuzhi was really reluctant to sell this embroidery before, and wanted to keep it for herself, but now that the embroidery has been returned by others, it's different, Liu Yuzhi was so angry that she wanted to throw the cup .

She asked the people in the embroidery shop to place this embroidery in the most conspicuous position in the shop. As long as anyone has eyes, they will know how extraordinary this embroidery is, so that everyone can see. How blind.

"This embroidery is here and not for sale. If someone comes to ask for the price, it will be... ten times the original price." This embroidery is expensive. It was sold at a high price to the Song family before. It has become ten times the original price. Even if someone is willing to buy it, it is estimated that they will not be willing to pay this price.

After Liu Yuzhi did this, she was very satisfied.

She herself felt that the embroidery was worth the price, and after half a month on display, she planned to buy it for herself and take it home for collection.

Princess An was wandering around the streets of Lin'an City with two maids, and there were a few guards from Qiao Zhuang nearby. She hadn't come to An City for many years, and now seeing the prosperity of the city, she suddenly felt I felt much more comfortable.

The common people live and work in peace and contentment, maybe her children are also living peacefully and beautifully in a corner.

She swept across the roadside pavement with a smile on her face, and only when she heard someone chatting about the lost son of the palace, would she hold back her smile.

"Where is the lord?"

"The lord has gone to look for Mr. Sun."

Princess An chuckled, "I knew it, that stinky chess basket..." She wanted to find someone else to humiliate herself.

Elder Sun is old, and he is not afraid of any battle, even if he has the status of a prince, he can't get any benefits.

Those who should lose still have to lose, and those who lose are particularly miserable.

deserve it.

Just don't ask her to play chess.

Her prince likes to drink and is also a chess fan. He can't drink too much, and he can't play chess very well, but he is very good at enjoying himself. There are several powerful chess players in the mansion who often play chess with him. He is also used to playing tricks, always letting Wang An overextend his chess skills without leaving a trace.

At this time, it is better to let the prince sober up.

"I just hate that I can't watch from the side..." See how badly her prince lost.

"Forget it, let's just stroll around the city."

"Yes."

Concubine An walked around the street with a few maids. When she came to a place, she looked up. It was an embroidery shop. The embroidery inside looked very good, so she walked in with someone.

"My lord, you lost again." Sun Lao held the teacup, took a sip of the tea, and said to the handsome and mighty man in front of him with a smile on his eyes.

Wang An rubbed his nose, "If you lose, you lose, let's play again."

He came here this time to find a loser.

In the palace, he had no taste in winning.

"Okay." Elder Sun satisfied him.

Seven games in a row.

The bureau failed miserably.

Mr. Sun really didn't save this king's face, and didn't know how to let him go for a while. King An sighed, "I really don't know when someone will break your myth of invincibility." As soon as he finished speaking

, Old Sun couldn't help but also sighed, "My lord, you are late, I have already lost countless times."

Wang An was shocked, "Is what Old Sun said true?"

Old Sun nodded, "The defeat is so special Miserable."

An Wang: "...can it be worse than me now?"

Sun Lao: "...worse, this person's chess skills are treacherous, and I am far inferior to him."

Wang An couldn't hold back, and laughed three times. Then he pretended to cough, and his tone was full of hypocritical sympathy: "I don't know who is so powerful?"

"That person is also in Lin'an City..."

Qian Zhuozhi returned to Qian's house contentedly, Master Qian and Mrs. Qian regarded him as a god of good fortune, and the family welcomed him back to the hall, Qian Zhuo looked up and down his home, wrinkled Frowning, he said, "It's too small!"

"Yes, yes, Shizi, our house is too small."

"Father, Mother, after I bring you to meet your father, queen, mother and concubine tomorrow, I will change you to a larger room." The house."

"Okay, okay." Master Qian grinned from ear to ear. These days, he is very grateful for the decision he made at the beginning. After his biological son became the eldest son, the life of the Qian family immediately changed drastically. Those who look down on him are not all bowing their heads in front of him, nodding and bowing, even those officials with upturned nostrils can't underestimate him now.

His son is the future heir to the throne.

Without any effort, he obtained Wang An's family business.

There is no reason to push such a big good thing out of the door.

Look, now even the little maids of their family are dressed in gold and silver.

"Father and mother, I brought a few people here. You should learn the rules from them today, so that you can meet your father, queen, mother and concubine together tomorrow .

"

There are many."

After Qian Zhuo came back, the Qian family specially set off firecrackers for a long time, and the crackling sounded all over the street. When the family saw it, they were all envious.

"Boss Liu, there is a lady who wants to buy that embroidery back..."

Liu Yuzhi swallowed the tea in her mouth, wiped her mouth with a handkerchief, and asked in a moment of confusion, "Which embroidery?

" "

The tea in Liu Yuzhi's throat was about to be coughed up, cough, cough, cough... It's only been so long, why is anyone willing to buy it? She wondered: " Have you

discussed the price with that lady?

" Not short of money? This is very troublesome... "You go with me to meet that lady."