Chapter 45 Kite

"Doctor Pei, sorry for the delay, let's go." After coming out of the room, he happened to see Pei Shu standing by the well. The pace became faster and faster, so that he trotted over.

The ornaments on his body made the sound of pearls and jade colliding with his movements.

Finally reaching the other side, Xue Qingling stopped and looked up at the person by the well. The other party was standing under the big tree beside the well. The gap fell on the shoulders of the person under the tree, allowing those few spots of sunlight to leave mottled marks on the other person's white clothes.

With the rustling sound of the leaves blown by the wind, the man's snow-white sleeves were lifted up, and a bamboo flute as white as jade hung obliquely on his waist, and a red knotted flute fringe fell from the tail of the flute, scattering a few elegant tassels.

Pei Shu nodded, and the two of them prepared to walk towards the backyard door of the medical hall together. He saw Xue Qingling trotting over beside him, still panting, so he slowed down his pace, waiting for the other's breath to calm down.

Xue Qingling panted softly, his face turned a different rosy, he raised his hand and touched his cheek with the back of his hand, the scalding heat made him panic and put his hands behind his back, wishing that the wind around him would be stronger at this time.

Before the two of them reached the door, there was the sound of an eagle's beak overhead. The white eagle spread its wings and passed over their heads before landing on Pei Shu's arm.

Xiao Cang, who took a stroll around after breakfast, came back to complete the task of delivering medicine once a day.

Xiao Cang held two green fresh herbs in his mouth, Qin Qin slapped Xue Qingling's shoulder with his wings, Xue Qingling took the two pinellia in the other's mouth in surprise and suspicion, and the little white eagle flew into the air immediately , I don't know where to go wild again.

Xue Qingling held two pinellia: "???"

He gave the two herbs in his hand to Pei Shu. Pei Shu looked at the two green herbs in his hand and thought that the two pinellia were too pitiful. The one that grew well in the soil was harmed by a white eagle.

"How much meat did you feed Xiao Cang today?" This broken medicine eagle usually only picks one medicinal herb, but today it has become two. There must be a reason for it.

Xue Qingling hesitated and said: "Hey... a little more than three catties." The young master of the Xue family is very popular, and the butcher who sells meat even added a few taels.

Pei Shu: "..."

"If you continue to eat like this, I'm afraid the eagle will turn into a pig, and it won't be able to fly by then. You have to trouble the young master of the Xue family to cook it into eagle soup for me."

" Doctor Pei... I, I, I, I don't know how to cook eagles..."

Xue Qingling took Pei Shu out from the gate of the medical hall, and instead of taking a carriage, he went on foot to Luojing Lake in the northeast corner of Lin'an to enjoy the view of the lake. Luojing Lake is located in Lin'an City, and after walking for about a cup of tea, you can almost see the shadow of the lake.

Luojing Lake is just like its name. It is like a clean and transparent mirror. The clear water of the lake is calm and waveless, reflecting the green mountains and green trees on both banks, as well as pagodas and temples. In the middle of the lake, the mountains and rivers are the same color at this time, the wind has stopped, and the picture is still like a painting.

"Let's walk along the lake, the scenery over there is even more beautiful."

The two walked along the lake all the way to the north. There were two pagodas facing each other along the way, and there was a mountain temple on the other side. The temple was looming in the mountains. Listening carefully, it seems to be able to hear the faint bell.

Going forward, you can see many stone bridges, including a wind and rain bridge that spans the water and connects the two banks. This reddish-brown bridge looks like a bridge, tower and pavilion. The seven-storey pagoda is connected to a promenade bridge formed on the water. The simple and atmospheric shape of this bridge makes people feel magnificent. It is also carved with dragons and phoenixes, which is exquisite and unparalleled.

Xue Qingling pointed to the bridge and introduced it to Pei Shu: "This is our Fengyu Bridge in Lin'an. This bridge is quite interesting. Look, does it look like there are ten pagodas on it? It is said that each pagoda represents ten times in a person's life. Years, from the end of the bridge to the end of the bridge, imply a hundred years of wind and rain in this world. When crossing this bridge, you should also be a little particular. You should walk across the bridge hand in hand with the people close to you. When crossing the bridge, you must not let go. It means that the world has a hundred years of ups and downs, and it means to go hand in hand with you..." "

Really?" Pei Shu was a little curious when he heard what he said, and planned to walk over to the bridge. Seeing this, Xue Qingling quickly handed him over. He stopped, and dissuaded him: "Actually, there is nothing to see on that bridge, let's not go there, instead, walk over the small stone bridge with twists and turns, swim across the covered bridge, and go to the pavilion over there to have a look. "

...That's fine." Originally, Pei Shu wanted to go for a walk on a bridge, but Xue Qingling didn't want to, so Pei Shu had to follow him to the small pavilion by the water to rest for a while.

After resting, the two walked along the lake again. The scenery on both sides of Luojing Lake is different every time you take a step forward. When you come here, the lake seems to be wider, and the shore is more beautiful It was open, and suddenly there was a noise in front of it. A painting boat was docked on the shore, and many tourists by the lake surrounded it.

"Miss Yuechan wants to play the piano on the shore, everyone, hurry up and listen."

"Miss Yuechan's piano is so elegant and exquisite, it's like hearing fairy music..."

...

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling were walking on the shore, and saw many tourists who looked like scholars began to run in one direction. The girl Yuechan they were talking about was probably the people who got off the boats on these lakeside boats. There are many talented women Shuang'er, who specially accompany the talented men and young men who swim in the lake to recite poems and enjoy the wind and moon together.

Hearing these movements suddenly, Xue Qingling's heartbeat slowed down a beat. He secretly regretted bringing Pei Shu here, and he didn't expect that there would be a boat docking at this hour. Xue Qingling's tone was tinged with frustration: "Doctor Pei, are you going to Do you listen to the piano music over there?"

If Pei Shu wanted to go, he would have to go and listen to the piano together for a while, Xue Qingling thought that Dr. Pei is such an elegant person, maybe he also likes to listen to the piano like those romantic talents Enjoy the view.

Xue Qingling's heart was in a mess, and before he could sort it out, he heard the person beside him utter two words: "Don't go."

Eh?

Xue Qingling opened his eyes wide, and looked curiously at the person next to him. Pei Shu looked at him and smiled, and said again: "There are too many people, noisy." Naturally, Pei Shu had no interest in listening to the piano, and

he The sound of the qin itself is outstanding, and he often listened to the qin master playing the qin in the valley, and the ordinary sound of the qin could no longer reach his ears.

What's more, he has deep internal energy, in fact, he has already heard the sound of the piano over there, and it is just an ordinary sound of the piano.

After Xue Qingling heard his words of refusal, she was overjoyed immediately, nodded her head in agreement and said, "It's too noisy, Doctor Pei, let's go that way, the place is open and there are few people there." Pei Shu nodded, and

they The two continued to walk forward.

After walking for a while, Xue Qingling remembered what happened just now, and couldn't help saying: "Doctor Pei, if you want to listen to the piano, Qingling can also play the piano for you."

"Oh? Really? I really want to learn about the young master of the Xue family's piano skills."

Xue Qingling nodded cheekily, and planned to ask Xiao Jia to contact a piano master to teach him to play the piano when he got home. In fact, Xue Qingling also learned how to play the piano before. Those who have ever played the piano, just think about his tone-deficient humming nature, and then they can understand how bad the Xue family's young master's piano skills are.

But Xue Qingling felt that if she learned a piece of music well and performed it in front of Dr. Pei, it's still... barely doable... right?

The farther they went north, the less and less people lived on the shore, the place became flatter and more open, and the surrounding wind became stronger and stronger, making the hem of their clothes flutter, making a sound of hunting, and the sound behind their ears. Her long hair also fluttered with the cool wind, and the pearl tassels on Xue Qingling's hair were also blown by the wind to make crisp sounds.

Far away from the crowd, the shore of the lake became extremely quiet, as if there were only the two of them left in the world.

The two of them didn't talk any more, they just enjoyed the scenery of the lake by the lake quietly, Xue Qingling looked at the people around him, and wanted to keep walking like this, but this road will soon come to an end, and then go north Let's go, we are going out of the city.

"Doctor Pei, let's go back."

Pei Shu nodded, and the two continued to walk back. When they went back, Xue Qingling found a kite seller. The kite seller had many kites hanging on him. Just about to go out to do business, Xue Qingling's heart moved, thinking that the wind on the shore of the lake is so strong at this time, should I buy two kites?

While thinking in this way, Xue Qingling trotted to the kite seller. It happened that he saw two eagle-shaped kites, so there was no need to choose, just these two!

Xue Qingling paid the money, walked to Pei Shu with two eagle-shaped kites, and said with a smile: "Doctor Pei, let's fly the kite. Look at this kite, does it look like Xiao Cang? not here?"

The corner of Pei Shu's mouth twitched lightly, flying a kite is optional for him, but this kind of... an eagle-shaped kite, forget it, just let it fly, at least it was bought by a certain young master himself.

So they started to fly kites by the lake. At this time, the wind on the shore was very strong, and the two kites quickly flew into the sky, above the white clouds. I was too lazy to care about it, and let it fly around on its own, while Xue Qingling at the side was very energetic, flying the kite in his hand high and far.

I really don't know where the desire for comparison came from. After Xue Qingling found out that her kite was higher and farther than Dr. Pei's kite, she was still a little happy. Although his medical skills were not very good, and his piano skills were not very good, This kite is still flying high and far, and it deserves to be praised.

Xue Qingling was thinking about flying the kite a little higher, and when the kite strings in his hand were used up later, he would connect another one on the spot.

Fortunately, when he bought the kite just now, he specially bought an extra roll of kite string.

Xue Qingling lowered his head and found the roll of kite string from his sleeve. Just as he was about to splice it together, something unexpected happened. The wind by the lake directly broke his kite string...