Chapter 107 The Old Immortal

Pei Shu told Zhang's mother that the two were poisoned.

Zhang's mother was shocked: "????"

"Shu'er has been staying in the study honestly for the past few days. Is it... because he regards himself as a brush??" "

How can there be such absurdity in this world?" "

Chen Qian wants to cry but has no tears: "I also want to ask why there are such absurd things in this world..." "

Zhang Shu, wake me up!! You have hurt me, do you know that? "

"I'd rather exchange things with you, you go to fight the pig demon, I'll be the brush..." This way at least you won't be ashamed to throw it outside.

After Pei Shu finished administering acupuncture to Zhang Shu, Zhang Shu finally gradually realized that he was no longer a pen washer.

"I... what have I done these days?"

"Zhang Shu, you bastard, you must help me explain to the people around me!!!! It's you who drove me crazy!!! "

...

After detoxification, Pei Shu no longer intervened in the affairs between Chen Qian and Zhang Shu. He and Xue Qingling left Zhang's house together and returned to Yuyu Zhai. After all...they planned to go to Congee.

"Husband." When he walked to Yuyuzhai, Xue Qingling suddenly remembered Mrs. Chen's eyes before, he turned his head to look at the handsome Pei Shu, and said with a smile: "Husband, you are so beautiful, you are not at all Like a doctor with excellent medical skills."

Pei Shu raised his eyebrows: "Then what do you think a doctor with good medical skills should look like?"

"Of course you are white-haired, with a childlike face and a hefty hair, and you look like an old fairy. Haha, when I heard that there was a Dr. Pei with excellent medical skills in Changmo Street, I imagined you as a little old man with a childlike face and a hefty hair, selling sesame seed cakes. Uncle He also said that you look like a fairy, so I thought to myself at that moment, isn't it just an old fairy?"

Xue Qingling smiled and jumped in front of Pei Shu, with smiles written all over her brows and eyes, and said narrowly : "Are you right, old fairy Doctor Pei?"

The old fairy Pei Shu with a childlike face and white hair: "..."

Pei Shu raised his hand angrily and pinched Xue Qingling's cheek, and said helplessly: "Then have you ever thought about it?" Will one day marry this old fairy?"

"Thought about it, I've been thinking about it in my dreams."

Pei Shu was amused by the other party's honesty, took the other party's hand, interlocked his fingers, and teased: "Let's go, Husband of the old fairy's family, let's go eat porridge together."

After the two entered the jade porridge restaurant, Mrs. Chen saw the two of them as if she had met a savior, and when she heard that they wanted to drink porridge, she hurriedly called someone Served up more than a dozen famous porridges from their shop.

There are sweet and salty ones, all kinds of shredded chicken porridge, shrimp and crab porridge, and eight-treasure porridge. The hot aroma is overflowing. Pei Shu and Xue Qingling have tasted the famous porridge in the store one by one, and lamented that Yangchuan's porridge really deserves its reputation. .

Pei Shu is a big porridge bucket and drank all the porridge.

After Xue Qingling tasted the eight-treasure porridge in the shop, he immediately felt relieved. Although his craftsmanship might not be comparable to other porridges, when it comes to the eight-treasure porridge, his craftsmanship is still better.

He quietly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

Seeing his relieved look from the corner of his eye, Pei Shu smiled secretly in his heart, his little husband still has a heart of comparison.

The two of them finished eating the porridge and walked out of the Jade Congee Room. Xue Qingling took each other's hand and couldn't help asking: "How does the porridge I cook compare with Yangchuan's?" Pei Shu smiled, and he said bluntly:

" Yangchuan's porridge is naturally the best in the world, but——" "

But, I still love the acacia porridge cooked by Young Master Xue the most."

Xue Qingling smiled sweetly a few times, feeling very satisfied, "Husband, how about that?" ...After returning to the inn later, I will cook porridge for you myself."

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu's face turned green, "I'll save you today."

Xue Qingling frowned slightly: "Why? Husband You don't want to eat the porridge I made?"

"My husband, can you be considerate to your husband, just now you just ate a dozen mouthfuls of porridge, while I drank a full dozen bowls of porridge... If I drink porridge again today, I'm afraid I'm going to throw up."

Xue Qingling hurriedly rubbed Pei Shu's stomach caringly, "Husband, are you feeling bad? Let me rub it for you..." "It's

not uncomfortable, I just eat too much porridge, and I always feel that my stomach is full of water, and now I want to eat your roasted chestnut chicken, eight-treasure duck, fish-flavored tofu, steamed crucian carp..." Pei Shu reported the names of more than a dozen dishes in a row .

Xue Qingling: "..." He couldn't remember all of a sudden.

"Husband, can you still eat it?"

"Yes."

Although Pei Shu said he could eat it, Xue Qingling still took his husband to enjoy the scenery by the Yanghu Lake and then go back to make a big meal.

The scenery around Yanghu Lake is one of the grand sights of Yangchuan.

Pei Shu took Xue Qingling's hand and walked together on the shore. The last time he came to Yanghu Lake, it was still a misty and rainy spring time. Now that autumn is coming, the scenery of Yanghu Lake has changed again, and the water in the lake seems to be more tranquil It is blue, and the faint ripples are more delicate. From a distance, it looks like a jade belt winding on both sides.

The air by the lake is unusually fresh, and walking in the verandas and kiosks on the shore seems to make your steps a lot lighter.

"Husband, did you swim in Yanghu Lake when you came to Yangchuan last time?"

Pei Shu: "...Of course you did."

Xue Qingling took his hand and shook it, guessing: "It must be the spring of Yanghu Lake. The scenery should be even better."

"I heard from the tourists next to me that the misty and rainy lake is the most beautiful in spring..." "

It is true." Pei Shu nodded, "The last time I came to Yanghu Lake, it happened to encounter a light rain "

"Really?" Xue Qingling's eyes widened with longing, "It's just a pity that I don't have the chance to see you..." "It's not

easy, I can accompany you to enjoy the spring scenery next year." Pei Shu stopped, Turned to look at him.

"Actually, there is no need..." Although the scenery of other houses is unique, the scenery of our own is not bad, Xue Qingling said happily: "The spring scenery of Luojing Lake in our Lin'an City is also excellent, and we can go to fly kites again next spring... ..." By the way, it would be even better if we walked the Wind and Rain Bridge hand in hand.

Xue Qingling was talking imaginatively, while pulling Pei Shu to speed up the pace, "There seems to be a high platform in front, hey, there are still many people painting, and the painting is the scenery of Yanghu Lake..."

They The two walked up to this high platform. Xue Qingling smelled the scent of ink brushes, and looked at the countless scrolls of ink paintings hanging on the side, and said with emotion: "This is really an elegant place."

"These people are really good at painting."

"Here is a painting of the scenery of Yanyu Yanghu Lake. It is so beautiful, no wonder it can be hung in the first place..."

Pei Shu accompanied Xue Qingling to appreciate the ink paintings on the viewing platform one by one, Xue Qingling looked back at the tourists and literati who were painting next to him, and suddenly remembered the picture of "jumping water and clear spirit fish" drawn by his little doctor Pei when he proposed marriage. It can be seen that the other party's painting skills are superb, today in such an elegant place...

Xue Qingling pushed Pei Shu's elbow, and encouraged him in a low voice: "Master Pei, who is versatile, do you want to show off your talents at this moment and paint with a pen?

" Pei Shu shook his head and refused.

"Ah?" Xue Qingling was stunned for a moment, and asked doubtfully, "Have you already painted it? Could it be that your painting is also hung here, sir? Maybe it is the one we have seen just now?" "After I finished painting, I did

n't I really care, I didn't take care of it properly, I would have lost it a long time ago."

"Lost it???!!!" Xue Qingling was disappointed, he buried his head in front of Pei Shu's chest, and fell into self-isolation for a while, if it wasn't outside, he I really want to bite the other party's collarbone in one breath and grind my teeth.

Although his husband is good in everything, he also has a problem that makes his teeth itch, that is, he is too free and easy, he doesn't want money when he says he doesn't want it, throws away the best things when he wants to, throws away what he wants, and lives carelessly I have no lungs, and I don't cherish things that should be kept well.

The painting painted by the other party's Danqing wonderful brush can definitely be called a "treasure". His mother even kept that painting of Qingling fish in a good collection and hung it in the study. Xue Qingling begged for several days, wanting to come The dowry is not given, and the attitude of a certain instigator towards his paintings is that he "doesn't care much", "hasn't kept it well", "it's already lost"... I really want to hit him

.

"If you lose the painting, you lose it. Are you like this?" Pei Shu hugged the person in his arms helplessly. On his collarbone, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he gently stroked the long hair on the back of the man in his arms, saying very confidently: "I am here, I can draw as many pictures as I want." "But you can still draw more.

" Is it a picture of a misty and rainy lake?" Xue Qingling raised her head and stared directly at Pei Shu in front of her with wide eyes.

Pei Shu: "..."

"Why don't you talk anymore?" Xue Qingling squinted his eyes, and Young Master Xue's thoughts turned a few times in an instant. Didn't it mean that you are here, you can draw as many pictures as you want? Doesn't Little Doctor Pei admit it?" Pei Shu was choked

silently, and after a long while calmly said: "Paintings can be drawn naturally."

" Can it be exactly the same as the picture of the lake in misty rain that you drew earlier?"

Pei Shu: "..."

How should he explain to Xue Qingling that he has never painted a picture of lake in misty rain... But, on this viewing platform Above, facing the scene of Yanyu Yanghu, what else could he draw if he didn't draw a picture of Yanyu Yanghu?

"Husband, I can vaguely feel that you seem to be guilty..." Xue Qingling smiled, and was extremely happy: "Could it be that this question can embarrass our great talent, Mr. Xue, who made the question, feels very honored." On

weekdays Every time he is tested by the other party, he is always speechless, guilty and silent. This time it is really a turn of events. Thirty years in the east and thirty years in the west of the river, don't bully the "rotten wood" poor, the ancients never deceive me...