Chapter 154 Good Day

After entering April, it rained continuously for several days in Lin'an City, and the continuous drizzle fell. Whether it was day or night, you could hear the sound of the rain hitting the roof tiles outside. The ground was wet and wide. The oil-paper umbrella flowers bloom one after another on the street, and the water converging into a stream flows slowly along the sloping road.

The threshold of Huichun Hall was splashed with rain, and the outermost room was filled with a damp smell. The inner room, Pei Shu, was smoked and roasted with spices sooner or later, so that the humidity did not invade all the way.

The pattering rain was beating on the bricks and tiles, and the leaves of the sweet-scented osmanthus trees in the courtyard were washed by the rain for several nights, and they became greener and greener like emeralds. A cluster of small beige flowers bloomed in the rain by the well.

After four or five days of raining, it finally cleared up. After a sunny afternoon, the puddles on the side of the road disappeared very quickly. In just a few hours, the road on the street was completely dry, and pedestrians could finally walk their own way. The oil-paper umbrella that I had been wearing for four or five days was put away and placed in a corner of the room.

It was a rare sunny day these days, and the setting sun sprinkled gold, Pei Shu helped Xue Qingling out of the Hall of Rejuvenation, and the two planned to go home on foot under the setting sun.

Xue Qingling took a deep breath, and gently stroked her tall belly with her right hand. Their little Pei showed off her short legs like ADHD, and Pei Shu smiled and hugged his waist, "Maybe it's a child." I want to come out."

"I wish he would come out soon..." Although he said so, but when April came, Xue Qingling rubbed his belly and couldn't help feeling worried.

He grabbed the wrist of Pei Shu's other hand, and after carefully kneading the places where the other's palm and fingers connected one by one, he felt that his worries were a little less. As long as there were people around him, he had nothing to worry about. .

Pei Shu wrapped his arms around his waist with his right hand, held the other's left hand in his left hand, and firmly protected the people around him in his protective circle, giving people a great sense of security. Xue Qingling's feet were slow, and Pei Shu Cooperating closely with each other, the two of them were so tightly attached to each other, walking slowly along the noisy long street under the afterglow of the setting sun.

Xue Qingling has walked this road for more than ten years, and the shops on both sides are all familiar neighbors. Seeing the couple walking home closely together, they all smiled, greeted them warmly, and said a few words. Gossip.

"Shopkeeper Xue is about to give birth?"

"Doctor Pei, take a look at the old injury on my shoulder tomorrow."

"Yesterday my nephew sent some medicinal materials I picked myself. Will your clinic take it?"

...

Xiao Cang flew over the heads of the two of them, circled proudly, and flew towards home first. Xue Qingling took a visual inspection of Dr. Pei's little white eagle, and it seemed to have gained a little weight, maybe After a few more days, Xiaocang's strong wings flew towards the face of the person, enough to blow a man eight feet away.

After sighing with emotion in his heart, Xue Qingling couldn't help looking back at the increasingly enthusiastic Jinri behind him. The dazzling setting sun forced his eyes to close, so he turned his head slightly, and looked at the two people on the ground blending together with some joy. shadow.

There were countless pedestrians returning home on the road, and the two of them were one of them. Walking through the long street, wisps of cooking smoke rose from every house, and there was a scent of vegetables in the air that could not be ignored.

"Little Doctor Pei, are you hungry?"

"A little bit."

The two went to the side of the road to buy two pieces of sugar cake. After Xue Qingling took a bite, he fed it into the mouth of the person next to him. After eating all the candy cakes, Xue Qingling smiled lightly and said, "Today's candy cakes seem to be more delicious than the ones a few days ago."

"Yes, it's sweet but not greasy. It would be better if it was a little lighter." "

I know you don't like too sweet food, so I'll make lotus seed cake for you tomorrow..." " You should be

less tired recently."

Two baskets of pastries won't tire me..."

When the two of them were chatting and laughing as they headed home, a hurried man in blue was on the road with a pale face, muttering "Look for a doctor, look for a doctor", and walked in the crowd. After bumping into and out of the crowd, the man suddenly saw the man in white in the crowd who was brighter and more conspicuous than the setting sun, and turned upside down as if his dull brain was stuck. , finally reflected.

"Doctor Pei!" The man in a hurry suddenly reached out his hand and tried to embrace the two of them, but before his hand touched Xue Qingling, a white jade-like flute blocked him.

The bright red tassels on the flute cast an orange shadow in the setting sun.

The man's heart beat suddenly, and then became more rapid. Cold sweat broke out on his forehead, panting violently, looking at Pei Shu in front of him, but couldn't utter a word.

Pei Shu asked: "Brother, what's the matter?"

"Doctor, please, save my wife!"

After Pei Shu and Xue Qingling glanced at each other, they nodded and Pei Shu hugged her The people around him followed the urgent man back home, Xiao Cang turned around in mid-air and then turned around to take a look, and found that the two of them hadn't followed, swished, swayed its claws, and the whole eagle fluttered along with it Drilled into a small courtyard and stayed by Xue Qingling's side.

The family is having a baby. The man's surname is Zhang. Zhang Yong's wife is pregnant in October. She started the operation this morning. The family invited a stable wife early. Everything is fine. Zhang's mother and Zhang Yong are waiting for the baby to be born. It's just that the baby was born for a long time, but she couldn't give birth, and the mother was also dying, so Wen Po hurriedly called for someone to call the doctor.

When Pei Shu and Xue Qingling came to Zhang's house, what they heard was an exhausted and painful voice coming from inside. The voice was not loud, it was hoarse to the limit, it was not harsh, but it made people feel frightened.

"Why can't you give birth?"

"I knew that the midwife surnamed Liu would not be called, it was useless." Mother Zhang waited anxiously for her grandson to come out. Scolding his daughter-in-law is useless, and scolding Mrs. Wen is useless, and after seeing his son bring the doctor back, he is even more angry.

"I asked you to call the doctor. What did you do?"

"It's Doctor Pei."

Mother Zhang spat on her son and told him to find a doctor, but she brought a young doctor over. "Your wife and my grandson are going to die, no matter what, we must keep my grandson."

Pei Shu arranged Xue Qingling in the small courtyard of the Zhang family, and asked Xiao Cang to stay close to him, otherwise anyone People approached Xue Qingling.

He took out a booklet from his sleeve, handed it to Xue Qingling, and said: "You read this outside, don't talk to others, I will come out to test you later." Pei Shu saw that Zhang's mother was not a good

stubble , let Xue Qingling wait outside for him to come out, don't talk too much with Zhang's mother, so as not to cause trouble, the child in his belly is almost full term, and he can't stand the slightest stimulation.

Xue Qingling nodded, listening to the commotion inside, he could smell a bloody smell even through a window, which made him feel nervous.

Pei Shu went in to see the mother's situation, and Liu Wenpo, who was fifty years old, was crying anxiously beside her, "The baby is too big and the fetal position is not right. This... how can it be born." Zhang's mother was afraid that her grandson would raise her

. No, during the pregnancy, I thought about how to make up her body every day. Now the baby is too big, and it is difficult to give birth after half a day. When Liu Wenpo came to deliver the baby, she felt that something was wrong. I will see you later When he touched the child's buttocks, he shuddered even more.

Granny Liu stabilized her mind. She is not inexperienced in the case of abnormal fetal positions. She pushed and rubbed the mother's stomach and tried to invert the fetus, but she didn't want the baby in the other's stomach to be too big for the effect, but the mother was about to breathe Not venting her anger, the two lives were about to disappear, Liu Wen's mother-in-law panicked, and asked the Zhang family to find a doctor.

At this time, the child comes out with one foot and the buttocks first, and is stuck there forcibly, unable to get up and down. If it cannot come out again, the child will suffocate to death inside, and the life of the mother is also in danger.

Pei Shu came in to check on the situation of the pregnant woman, pricked a few needles on the other's wrist with a silver needle, and then injected a burst of true energy into the other's body, the woman lying on the bed opened her eyes suddenly, and screamed with more vigor With a loud cry, the roof was broken.

Pei Shu asked Mrs. Wen to push the baby back. Mrs. Liu Wen could not find fault with this technique, and then cooperated with acupuncture to forcefully put the baby back in the fetal position. She took off her body and finally gave birth to this fat child who weighed almost nine catties. Liu Wenpo let out a long sigh of relief.

"Mother and child are safe."

When Pei Shu went out, he glanced at the already pale and ugly woman. He pursed his lips and walked outside to Xue Qingling's side. After Zhang's mother heard the movement inside, she burst into laughter I went in to hold my grandson. After the mother's screams disappeared, only the powerful crying of the child resounded around.

Xue Qingling let go of the hand holding the booklet, and let out a long breath of relief.

"Aren't you scared?"

Xue Qingling shook her head.

Pei Shu shook his head inwardly, his little face was already pale like that, only hearing the screams and the bloody water from outside, probably scared him to death.

Holding the person in his arms, and gently stroking the other person's back, Pei Shu checked Xue Qingling's stomach again to confirm that their baby's fetal position is normal, and that little Pei is healthy inside... giving birth is too

painful Well, Pei Shu didn't want the other party to suffer like that, not to mention that the other party is still a twin, even if the child is only five or six catties, it is still very big.

After Xue Qingling heard about other people's birth outside, she inevitably had a nightmare when she went back. Pei Shu woke up early and comforted him softly for a long time before coaxing him to sleep.

Therefore, he made a thorough decision in his heart, and took the several sets of tools he had prepared with him with him.

The consecutive few days were sunny, and the closer the delivery date was, the more disturbed Xue Qingling became. He didn't go to the clinic during the day, and Pei Shu stayed with him at home.

Xue Qingling stroked his stomach and looked at the tails of red brocade in the pool. The small fish he put in last year had all grown up, and their red scales shone brightly under the sunlight.

Xue Qingling sighed: "Today is a good day, and it is not bad for our little Pei to be born today."

He lowered his head and calculated carefully in his heart, counting the recent good days in a low voice, "Two days seems not bad , the tenth, fifteenth, seventeenth or eighteenth day of the day is fine, and it's not bad for a child to be born today."

Pei Shu suggested from the side, "Why don't you choose an auspicious day and time that you like."

"Huh?" Xue Qingling I was stunned, "What's the use of choosing? The child will not be born on the day I like."

Pei Shu then told the other party about the caesarean section.

In this way, the child's birth time and month can be selected. Pei Shu believes that with his own method, he can definitely guarantee that the child will be born on time.