Chapter 73 Wild Goose

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing point: 98]

[Countdown to death: ninety-eight hours]

After more than a month, Pei Shu finally didn't have to restrain himself, and the money in his hand disappeared after changing hands, perfectly realizing a prodigal son For his wish, he needed money to renovate the house, buy all kinds of furniture, and prepare a lot of betrothal gifts. He was spending money like water these days.

Now it's finally time to propose marriage.

Pei Shu figured it out by himself for several days, and finally racked his brains to choose a good day. Of course, he would not rush to Xue's house to propose marriage, and he had to prepare everything that should be prepared.

On this day, he first went outside the city to catch a pair of wild geese, and put them in the courtyard to keep them alive. This is an indispensable item for marriage proposal.

Wild geese are monogamous and monogamous, which means loyal and unswerving love. There is a saying, "Ask what love is in the world, and teach life and death." It refers to the wild goose who died for love. The wedding customs in the south of the Yangtze River here also need to send a pair of wild geese when proposing marriage. Of course, if there are no wild geese, roosters and geese can be used instead.

He caught this pair of wild geese in the courtyard and stayed there obediently. Pei Shu also raised them well, remembering to feed them every day. When capturing the wild geese back, Pei Shu specially warned Xiao Cang not to harass them.

Pei Shu held the pair of wings on Xiao Cang's back, watched it struggle with its claws desperately, and said in a vicious tone: "If you peck them to death, I will make you eagle soup and send it to Xue's house.

" Cang is so angry.

It's okay to be warned by the master, but what makes Xiaocang envious and sad most is that Pei Shu doesn't remember to feed it every day, but feeds the wild geese very gently, so that Xiao Cang's mentality is out of balance, and when Pei Shu is feeding the wild geese, he runs over to peck the geese. He, but the master's movement is ingenious, it can't touch the other party at all, and finally Xiao Cang ran away from home with a completely exploded mentality.

It ran away from home and stayed at Xue's house.

Near Xue Qingling's room, there are several eagle nests.

...

Afterwards, under the coordination of the young master of the Xue family, Pei Shu still found the eagle that he had run away from home, and by the way, he and Xue Qingling fed the guy four or five catties of meat to comfort the wounded eagle.

In the end, Pei Shu had no choice but to tell it: "If you want the young master of the Xue family to feed you meat for a long time, now you can honestly live in harmony with these two geese..."

Xiao Cang reluctantly accepted this reason.

But when Pei Shu was feeding the wild geese, it always found a reason to leave, or deliberately threatened the other two birds when Pei Shu was not around.

After raising such a vinegar eagle, Pei Shu had no choice but to turn a blind eye, at least he had warned Xiao Cang that Xiao Cang would not move his mouth and eat the two birds on his recipe.

After getting everything ready, Pei Shu decided to go to Lin'an City to find a matchmaker to help him propose a marriage at home. For such things as a marriage proposal at home, it is better to find a professional matchmaker who can talk a little bit so that he can deal with his future mother-in-law .

According to the guidance of passers-by, Pei Shu found Yueke Lane all the way. Several famous matchmakers in Lin'an City lived in this alley. Pei Shu heard about these matchmakers, and felt that the most suitable ones should be those who lived at the end of the alley. The matchmaker surnamed Liu.

As soon as he turned into this alley, he saw many red ribbons that symbolized festive taste. This alley was very lively, and there were also several shops selling phoenix crowns, red candles and hipas, coming and going There are many people who should come to beg the matchmaker for marriage, but most of them are from the generation of parents, or other aunts and six wives.

Before Pei Shu could take a few more steps, he heard the sound of arguing in front of him. Two middle-aged couples were pushing and arguing.

"We fell in love with Mr. Zhang first. Mr. Zhang and my daughter are the best match. My daughter is as beautiful as a flower. I feel sorry for the body of Fufeng Xiliu. How can your family be worthy of Mr. Zhang... "

"Obviously it belongs to my daughter, so I should say it to my daughter. Your daughter is as thin as a wooden pole. She is not worthy of Mr. Zhang. She should be..."...Pei Shu walked past

the

two couples At that moment, the two couples immediately forgot about the quarrel, and their four pairs of eyes stared straight at the young man in white in front of him. The appearance of the other party in this alley was really too abrupt.

Pei Shu: "..."

He felt that he was being stared at by many hungry eyes, and he took a few steps forward, and the two couples surrounded him.

"Young master, you also came to find someone to talk about your marriage?"

"Where is your family? How old are you?"

"Are you a scholar? What college do you study in? Have you been admitted as a scholar..." "

Aiyo , It's really a marriage fate, do you want to see the portrait of my daughter..."

Pei Shu's icy face exuded an icy aura as he left the circle surrounded by the two couples. However, what made him lose his mind was that the further he walked into this alley, the more middle-aged women with both hands came inside. They all looked at him with strange eyes, making Pei Shu feel like a piece of meat that fell into a wolf's den.

He didn't even need to open his mouth, a large group of people gathered around him, scrambling to propose marriage to him, that was fine, but some people took advantage of the chaos and tried to take advantage of him.

"My lord, let me make a kiss to you. I have a niece who is very suitable for you..." "I have a cousin who is as beautiful as you.

Standing together, the two of you are absolutely a match made in heaven." A pair of..."

"Are you a scholar? Let me tell you about a pair, who also read poetry and books since childhood..." "

I know one..."

...

declined a lot of nephews Niece, neighbor, cousin, granddaughter, and grandson, Pei Shu finally walked to Matchmaker Liu's residence. As soon as he walked in, there was already a family talking to Matchmaker Liu. Matchmaker Liu didn't need to describe in detail, she just had a very common matchmaker look, and she was very handsome. Blessing is rich and kind, wearing brightly colored clothes, holding a handkerchief in his hand, and draws a long tone when speaking.

"Matchmaker Liu, I'm just such a daughter, you must tell her a good marriage..."

Qin Yuanwai and his wife also came to matchmaker Liu's house to say goodbye to their daughter. They wanted an excellent son-in-law, Or the door-to-door son-in-law, this matchmaker Liu has the most outstanding son-in-law in their city, as well as the birth date and family background of the other party. If others say they are worried, they must come and explain in person.

"Don't worry, you can rest assured that with my matchmaker Liu, I will definitely choose a few suitable ones for you, and let you choose slowly."

...

Pei Shu stood aside and waited for them to finish speaking.

Qin Yuanwai and his wife nodded, and when they were about to leave, they happened to see Pei Shu who was standing aside, his eyes seemed to be unable to move, staring straight at the young man in white.

It doesn't matter that the other party looks handsome, but his temperament makes people think that he is an elegant talent who has read poetry and books, the kind who can be admitted to the Jinshi, the Tanhualang in the storybook of beautiful talents, that is, this It looks like it.

"Young master, you also came to find someone to marry? Who is it from?"

"How old is it? Who else is in the family?"

"Which academy do you study in?"

...

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu said coldly: "He's a doctor. He has no father or mother, and he doesn't study." "

Doctor? It's okay, it's okay. If you are willing to come into my house, you are my son-in-law—" "

Oh! Something happened, something happened, Matchmaker Liu, your son fell off the roof and broke his leg!"

At this moment, a woman in yellow rushed in anxiously from the outside, and hurriedly told Matchmaker Liu, how could Matchmaker Liu care at this time? As for others, he dropped the handkerchief in his hand and ran out. Pei Shu also got rid of Qin Yuanwai who was pestering him, and followed him out.

Matchmaker Liu's son, Xie Liu, was helping others repair the roof of a neighbor's house, but he stumbled and fell off the roof for some reason, and broke his leg at that time.

When Matchmaker Liu saw her son lying on the ground, she immediately yelled in distress, "My son, this...what to do, call the doctor!!

" ..."

"You won't become lame in the future, will you?"

Xie Liu hugged his left leg, sweating from the pain.

"Hurry up and take it to the medical center to show the doctor!!"

Pei Shu walked to the other party, checked the other party's left leg, twisted his hand, and straightened the bone back for the other party, "It's okay, the bone is not broken, just slightly broken. It hurts a little...it will be fine after a period of training."

Pei Shu happened to be carrying wound medicine on him, so he dealt with the other party directly.

Matchmaker Liu looked at him in surprise, "You are..."

"I'm a doctor."

After treating Matchmaker Liu's son's leg injury, Pei Shu told her why he came.

"What? Go to Xue's family to propose a marriage? It's the one that used to open a medical clinic. It must be possible! You don't know that Mrs. Xue is very demanding. Her two children are beautiful and rich. Fifteen or sixteen years old At that time, some people came to the door to say goodbye, and all of them were kicked out."

"I just heard you say that you are a doctor?... Let me tell you secretly, that Mrs. Xue likes scholars and wits, you are useless." Matchmaker Liu leaned over to Pei Shu with a handkerchief, and whispered as if she was telling a secret.

Pei Shu: "..."

Like wits?

How talented do you have to be?

"You are also a good-looking talent, how about I tell you about another daughter, I have many beautiful girls here, look at this one from Xie's family, and this one from Zhang's family, what is your horoscope, I will help you Put it together... By the way, I forgot, you like Shuang'er, it doesn't matter, I also have a lot of Shuang'er, although it is true that the young master of the Xue family is not as good-looking, but the third son of Xue is too tall... But you are quite tall, um...you like tall ones, let me see..."

Of course Pei Shu didn't need the other party to introduce him to others, and insisted on going to Xue's family to propose marriage.

"All right, all right, I'll have the cheek to walk you to Xue's house."