Chapter 162 Little Fatty

"Xue's medical clinic?" The guards looked at each other. It seems that the only one in Lin'an City who opened a medical clinic with the surname Xue is Huichuntang where their eldest son is?

Xue Qingru saw that their convoy was stopped and heard the conversation outside, she suddenly remembered something, she lifted the curtain of the car, "My medical clinic used to be called Ji'an Hall, but it was changed to Huichun Hall by my younger brother last year, Big Brother Bing , have you heard of it?"

"Rejuvenation Hall?!!!" Several guards said in surprise in unison.

Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan were shocked by the loud chorus, and Wang Zongyuan's heartbeat slowed down a beat, "What's wrong with Huichun Hall? Could it be that the elder brothers have heard of my wife's family's medical clinic?" The soldier in iron armor was stunned,

then Li Danyao at the side also heard the commotion here, she paused the hand holding the flower shovel, dropped the things in her hand, trotted over with the maid beside her, and asked curiously: "Who said Huichuntang?"

Huichuntang It was the medical clinic opened by her elder brother and sister-in-law. Her own brother was a doctor in the medical clinic. This terrible medical clinic was also the place where she was forced to suffer and practice calligraphy.

Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan saw this little girl who suddenly appeared. This little girl in red was dressed in brocade clothes, her skin was like snow, and her appearance was extremely gorgeous.

Looking at her attire and imposing manner, she must be the little princess Danyao in Prince An's mansion.

Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan glanced at each other, and they both saw the worry in each other's eyes. They didn't know why the princess and the guards around her were so surprised by Huichun Hall?

"Are you visiting relatives in Lai'an? Sister, is your surname also Xue?" Li Danyao opened her eyes wide and looked curiously at the couple who got off the carriage. The lady was wearing a moon-white dress. , with a baby in her arms.

After carefully looking at the lady's appearance, Li Danyao found that she was somewhat similar to her sister-in-law Xue Qingling.

"Meet the princess."

"Yes, my surname is Xue, and my name is Qingru. My younger brother Xue Qingling is the shopkeeper of Huichun Hall in Lin'an City. My husband and I came to An from Yuzhou to visit relatives recently." "Ah!" Li Danyao was surprised,

" So it's from my family."

The other party is sister-in-law Xue Qingling's sister, that is, her brother's sister and brother-in-law, who can also be regarded as her sister-in-law.

"My family?!" Now Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan were shocked.

Why is there any relationship between their family and the princess of Wang An's family?

"Do you know Dr. Pei Pei Shu?"

Wang Zongyuan blinked and answered first, "Brother-in-law?"

"He is my brother."

Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan were terrified, "Brother??!! "

How could a brother-in-law, who has no father and no mother, suddenly become Princess Danyao's real brother?

If the other party is the elder brother of the princess, doesn't it mean that the brother-in-law is the eldest son of King An who has been lost for many years?

"Let me go into the city with you to meet my elder brother and sister-in-law!" Li Danyao got into the carriage and asked two guards to send her flowers and plants to Wanhua Valley, while she went into the city with Xue Qingru and his wife.

Xue Qingru hugged the child in her arms, and sat opposite to each other in the carriage with Wang Zongyuan. The two of them were shocked for a long time, and they couldn't recover for a long time. It was blown away.

"Mother, what happened just now?" Zhang Ying in the carriage heard the movement ahead, and the words of the previous conversation faintly passed into her ears, causing an unbelievable guess in her heart, doubting herself Are your ears misheard?

"We met Princess Danyao. From what they said, it seems that he is the younger brother of Mrs. Wang Shao and the sister-in-law of Princess Danyao!!!" "Isn't

that Xue who runs a medical clinic at home? She Isn't there only one younger brother with two children? Married to a down-and-out doctor with no father and no mother, surnamed Pei?" "

Yes, it's the one named Pei, you listen to those maids whispering, it seems that the other party is the child that King An lost for many years! !"

"How is it possible???!!" Something exploded in Zhang Ying's chest.

"Mother, isn't that princess a fake?"

"Shhh, don't talk nonsense, look at those guards with knives, how could they be fake, pretending to be a princess, is to squat Prison."

Zhang Ying's thoughts turned back and forth, and her heart was filled with horror and jealousy at the same time, the Wang family she had always looked down on actually became relatives with the Wangfu, even Xue Qingru, who she didn't look up to, was born The woman in the medical center actually has a son-in-law?

Isn't her younger brother the Crown Princess?

The line of carriages and horses finally entered Lin'an City. After entering the city gate, Wang Zongyuan slapped his head as if he had just woken up from a dream, and remembered something he had been thinking about for countless days. Send a message to Zhang's mother and daughter.

The group of them parted ways and sent people to send the mother and daughter of Zhang's family to their aunt's house.

Wang Zongyuan muttered in a low voice: "Send this pair of plague gods away first."

But the boy came back and said: "Mrs. Zhang said that her girl is not in good health, so she wants to go with her to the Xue Family Medical Center, and ask the doctors in the medical center to look at her." Look at your body."

Wang Zongyuan: "..." On the way, he asked for a doctor, but refused to let him, and now he said he needed to see a doctor.

"Go directly to Huichun Hall." Xue Qingru couldn't wait to see her own brother and her little nephew.

Now that they have arrived in Lin'an City, their Wang family has done their utmost to be benevolent, and letting the mother and daughter follow along will not cause any trouble.

The carriage of the Wang family and Princess Danyao's carriage stopped in front of the Huichun Hall. The people around the Huichun Hall were familiar with the carriage of the little princess. Dr. Pei of the Huichun Hall once rescued the little princess. Princess Yao is very close to him.

I heard that the little princess wanted her father, queen mother and concubine to recognize Dr. Pei as her adopted son, but then she let it go.

Poor Dr. Pei, it would be great if he could be the adopted son of Prince An.

Li Danyao got off the carriage and broke into the Huichun Hall in a whiz. Now she is very familiar with this place of "pain and suffering", as if she had returned to her own home.

There were not many people in the medical hall at the moment, and the last patient walked out of Huichun hall with a medicine bag. Today, his own brother was sitting in the hall, and her brother's diagnosis was much faster than ordinary doctors.

Seeing that there were no outsiders, Li Danyao called her brother without any restraint, "Brother!! Sister-in-law's sister and brother-in-law are here."

Xue Qingling who was in the inner room heard Li Danyao's voice, came out curiously, and said: "I I just cooked eight-treasure porridge, Danyao, do you want to eat it?"

"Yes!" Li Danyao's eyes lit up, the eight-treasure porridge cooked by her sister-in-law Qingling is the best in the world.

Supported by Wang Zongyuan and Xue Qingru, Xue Qingru stopped beside the carriage, staring blankly at the old house in front of him, and then at the brand-new signboard under the eaves—Rejuvenation Hall, feeling a sigh of relief.

"Qingru, go in and meet your younger brother and husband."

Xue Qingru nodded, handed the child in her arms to the mother-in-law next to her, and walked into Huichun Hall with Wang Zongyuan. The mother and daughter of Zhang's family glanced at each other and followed them in.

"Sister!" Xue Qingling cried out joyfully when she saw the person coming, and ran to Xue Qingru impatiently.

"Ling'er!" Xue Qingru was also overjoyed to see her younger brother, and hugged him into her arms as soon as she stepped forward.

Wang Zongyuan couldn't wait to run in front of his brother-in-law Pei Shu, and couldn't wait to hug the person in front of him in his arms. Pei Shu hugged his brother-in-law back, feeling embarrassed and helpless. The siblings over there hadn't separated yet. He had no choice but to hug his brother-in-law for a while longer.

Such enthusiastic actions are not suitable for a restrained person like him.

"Brother-in-law! I miss you so much!!" Wang Zongyuan hugged the person in front of him very excitedly, and patted him on the back.

"Brother-in-law... I miss you too."

...

After the siblings over there separated, Pei Shu breathed a sigh of relief and separated from his brother-in-law. Except for Xue Qingling and the child, he was not used to having close contact with others.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling led their sister and brother-in-law into the inner hall of the medical hall to reminisce about the old days. After entering, Pei Shu caught Li Danyao and told him, "Danyao, after you finish eating the porridge, remember to write three pages of big characters before you go back, and hand it over later." Check it out for me."

Li Danyao's hands froze while eating the porridge, "Brother, you are really bad..."

Seeing this, Wang Zongyuan pulled his brother-in-law aside and whispered, "Brother-in-law, the princess is really your own sister "

"She's my younger sister."

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling told their sister and brother-in-law about their confession.

"So, brother-in-law, you are the son of Prince An?!!!"

Wang Zongyuan on this side was still in shock alone, while Xue Qingru on the other side pulled her younger brother and couldn't help rubbing his cheeks with both hands. The light blue clothes set off her fair skin, and her beautiful facial features were the same as before. She was still the silly and beautiful boy in her memory.

They are already married and have children, but they still look the same as before, "Ling'er, you really have a baby?" "

Yes, sister, let me show you my little fat boy!" Xue Qingling took their baby from the nanny's hand. Xiao Pei showed his sister his son as if offering a treasure.

The chubby little Pei stayed in the swaddle, opened his big black eyes and looked at the two in front of him, raised his small arms, and yelled with his mouth.

Xue Qingru looked at the child's chubby face and couldn't help but burst out laughing, and said with emotion: "This child really looks like my brother-in-law!

" What do you think, but if you think of Pei Shu's bright moon-like face, you can't help but make people laugh out loud.

As soon as Xue Qingling heard his sister's laughter, he knew what the other party was laughing at. He sighed in his heart, and thought helplessly:

his family's little Pei has ruined the image of his own father, Dr. Pei.

Squeezing his son's little paw and shaking it, Xue Qingling hoped silently and tearfully like an old father: Fat son, you must never grow into a big fat man.

"Well, the little fat man is very much like his father."

"What kind of fat man are you calling me? Who cares about the child's nickname? What's the nephew's nickname?"

Xue Qingling was unexpectedly slow when recalling the child's nickname. Thinking of the child's nickname, "The child's first name is Pei Zhen, and his nickname...huh?...Really?"

It's just that there have been so many calls like "Little Fatty" "Little Fatty" and "Dundun" recently, he almost forgot the child's original name and nickname.

Xue Qingru couldn't laugh or cry: "It took me so long to think about the child's nickname, how did you become the father?"