Chapter 31

Xue Qingling had someone clean up a quiet hut under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, and left it for Pei Shu to live in when he was in the hospital.

Pei Shu opened the room and found that there was no lack of furniture such as tables, chairs and benches inside, and the light was also very sufficient. He nodded in satisfaction, walked to the bed and sat down alone. At this time, the wooden bed had already been laid. futon.

He sniffed the quilt and pillow, and found that there was no familiar fragrance. For a moment, he didn't know whether it was disappointment or regret.

Pei Shu was lying on the bed, not long after, he who had trouble falling asleep recently felt drowsy, as if it was only at the snap of his fingers, intense fatigue hit his brain, and he fell into a deep sleep.

Xue Qingling went to the small kitchen in the backyard to look around, then turned around and walked towards Pei Shu's room. The door of the other party's room was ajar, revealing a small crack. Xue Qingling was lying by the door, intending to go in silently to scare the other party. After a jump, he slowly opened the door, but was puzzled to find that there seemed to be no one in the room. However, when he looked over to the bed, he happened to see the man in white lying on the bed.

The other party fell asleep.

Xue Qingling eased her breathing, quietly walked close to the other side's bed, stood by the bed, and clearly saw the other side's peaceful sleeping face, Xue Qingling found that after Dr. Pei fell asleep, his sleeping appearance was still very neat , just like the correct and clear italic characters, it is unique and full of temperament. The other party's jet-black hair was scattered on the side of the pillow, and his handsome face when he was awake was still unbelievably beautiful when he was asleep, and he also had an inexplicably good-looking feeling.

The only pity is that when Dr. Pei closed his eyes, he couldn't see those smiling eyes.

Xue Qingling smiled foolishly, rubbed her cheeks, stood there for an unknown amount of time, and then left the room lightly and carefully closed the door behind her.

What he didn't know was that at the moment the door closed, Pei Shu who was lying on the bed opened his eyes.

Pei Shu slightly pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, then closed his eyes again, and fell into a deep sleep again.

Coming out of Pei Shu's room, Xue Qingling turned into a busy bee in the spring, leading people to clean up and down the medical clinic carefully. Not to mention, he was still planning in his heart to have a baby at night. Prepare a reception banquet for Dr. Pei.

Dr. Pei came to Lin'an for the first time, and this reception banquet must not be sloppy, and today is the first time that Pei Shu has settled in their medical clinic, and there must be good wine and good food at night... If it is the young master of the Xue family who used to spend money like

water , that must be willing to take Dr. Pei to the best restaurant in Lin'an to order an expensive and luxurious delicacies from mountains and seas. However, the current young master of the Xue family has no money in his pocket, and he still owes his mother a debt. Alas, this is difficult.

I had to roll up my sleeves and do it myself.

Xue Qingling took Xiaojiao back to Xue's mansion, walked around the vertical flower gate, Xue Qingling whispered on the veranda what Xiaojiao was going to do later, he covered his lips with his hand, and said cautiously: "Xiaojiao, wait a moment Ask Brother Dong to help me catch two carp from the pond in the backyard, the slender ones should be caught alive."

Xiao Jia's breathing stopped, and he also said in a small voice: "My lord, this is not very good. That's the fish raised by my wife."

"My mother's fish is delicious."

Xiao Jia: "..." He didn't think it was a matter of whether it was delicious or not.

"Oh, Xiaojiao, it's okay, my mother won't find out if I miss one or two things, my father used to do this kind of thing..."

Xiaojiao: "Alright then, I'll ask someone to do it later. "

"Yeah, if you catch it, send it to the hospital directly. By the way... It seems that the steward sent some mandarin fish in the morning. Help me find one too. There seem to be a lot of fresh shrimps..."

" The chicken from Suxiu's mother's family also brought me one, and..." Xue Qingling rubbed his brows, as if he had to prepare a lot of things... But he had to go back to his room first, look through a few books on rare diets, and then prepare according to the actual situation. In this case, plan a banquet for tonight.

For a table banquet, there must be hot dishes, seasonal vegetarian dishes, and beautiful cold dishes, as well as fragrant soups, pasta and pastries, as well as fruits and drinks. When it comes to wine, Xue Qingling suddenly remembered: "Xiaojiao, I dug out two jars of the peach blossom snow that I buried under the tree last year, and a jug of plum wine that was in the room."

" And...let's just do this for the time being, Little Gentleman, you go and do it first, we'll meet up at the door later, I have other things to tell you." After Xue Qingling finished speaking, she and Little Gentleman were in the

veranda Separated, each to do their own things. Going around a bend and returning to his room, he closed the door and ran to the bookcase with small steps. Xue Qingling quickly flipped out a few books, and after memorizing them all, he took a pen to write down a menu, Folded the white paper with the names of the dishes, stuffed it into his small purse, and then strode out of the room door, planning to take a stroll in the kitchen at home.

As a result, not long after leaving the room, he bumped into his mother Liu Yuzhi.

As soon as Liu Yuzhi saw Xue Qingling, the youngest child in her family, she hurriedly stopped him, and after saying "Ouch", she said in a strange way: "A rare guest, a rare guest, if you don't stay in the hospital during the day, why would you want to go home?" "

Is it because the medical clinic can't be opened anymore? Are you trying to find your mother and admit defeat?"

Xue Qingling shook her head and said seriously: "Mother, I can open the medical clinic."

"Go on? Why do you go on?" Liu Yuzhi sneered, took out an IOU from her sleeve, and waved it in front of Xue Qingling, deliberately letting the other party see the red handprint on it, and said sarcastically: "With you Did you make porridge? Ha, you run a medical clinic, not a porridge shop, Xiao Linger, don't be brave, your medical clinic doesn't even have a doctor, so how can you continue to open it?" "Don't blame your mother for talking

bluntly You are a fool when it comes to studying medicine, burn those medical books, you, even in the next life, the next life, you will not be able to cure people's diseases, good boy, let your mother be soft, so that you will not suffer from cooking porridge."

Xue Qingling turned her head to one side and hummed softly.

"Okay, you're stubborn, you're stubborn, mother wants to see how long you can stay stubborn." Liu Yuzhi also snorted coldly, and flung her sleeves to go out to do some errands. Now this month is the busy season for tea merchants.

Xue Qingling was splashed with cold water by his mother, and after angrily circling the small garden, he ran to his mother Liu Yuzhi's treasured tea room, and took a handful of top-quality Qifangbi tea with his bare hands. This Qifangbi tea before the rain, It is the best quality tea from their Lin'an, and the one in his hand is the best of the best. It is picked from the top few sapphire trees. In their tea garden, there is only one tea in a year. Twenty-eight taels is very expensive.

His mother is very precious about these tea leaves, and no one is allowed to touch them easily. It is only recently that new tea has been put into storage, so Xue Qingling can take advantage of it.

Xue Qingling put the tea leaves into a small clean white cloth bag, left Xue's mansion in a hurry, and then went to Huichun Hall.

Arriving at the backyard of Huichun Hall, Xue Qingling unexpectedly discovered that Xiaocang was actually parked on an osmanthus tree. It had been a long time since he had seen this white eagle, which was still so heroic and looked very smart.

The white eagle on the sweet-scented osmanthus tree saw Xue Qingling, it was so overjoyed that it didn't even wait for the treetops, and flew down from the tree very excitedly, heading towards Xue Qingling.

Xiao Cang landed on the ground in front of Xue Qingling, Xue Qingling squatted down, and stretched out his hand, and the little white eagle with no integrity rubbed the back of his hand affectionately, Xue Qingling touched its snow-white feathers, very happy "Are you looking for your master? Is your master sleeping? Let's not bother him, by the way, are you hungry?" Xiao Cang shook his wings swiftly, as long as there was meat to eat, he would not bother to

go Take care of your own master.

Xue Qingling found some pork belly and fed it to Xiao Cang. Xiao Cang ate two catties of meat happily, and was as happy as a fairy. After eating, he flew away and went out to play wild after the meal.

After feeding the meat to Xiao Cang, the ingredients to be prepared in the small kitchen in the backyard of the hospital were ready. Xue Qingling went to wash her hands, changed into clothes that were easy to move, rolled up her sleeves, and started cooking.

This is the first time he has cooked so many dishes, which is a bit of a challenge.

In the past, Xue Qingling only cooked one or two dishes occasionally at most, and never prepared a table of banquets alone.

This banquet is complicated but not very complicated. The tea prepared before the meal is the top Qi Fangbi tea that Xue Qingling touched from her mother, and there are four desserts, honey peanuts, lotus seed cakes, jujube cakes and mustard cakes, and honey peanuts They were already at home. Xue Qingling was very good at making lotus seed cakes and jujube paste cakes, and they were easily served in the steamer. The other mustard green cakes were fresh mustard greens sent by a clerk in the medical center.

Xue Qingling had saved a lot of candied fruit before. Candied longan, green plum, and cherry were combined into a plate, and a small dish of sugared garlic and pickled radish was added for an appetizer.

There is also a pot of pearl fish soup boiled first, and another pot of black rice porridge simmering slowly. Fortunately, their medical center has no shortage of various small stoves for decocting medicine.

For the main course, make a tea smoked chicken, green tea shrimp, tea dumplings, sweet-scented osmanthus fish soup, braised carp, three fresh meatballs, plus a plate of fried snails, and seasonal vegetables include braised spring bamboo shoots, Chinese toon tofu, fried peas, fried lettuce, and small fried fungus These few dishes, although there are more than ten dishes by count, it is not too troublesome to make. Xue Qingling has a good control over the distribution of medicinal materials, and even better control over the ingredients. Several dishes are carried out at the same time. Utilized flawlessly.

Pei Shu fell into a deep sleep for most of the day, and had a long, long dream. Most of the scenes in the dream were fragmented. For a while, he dreamed of the Valley of Thousand Flowers, and for a while, he was in the peach blossom forest outside Fuyang City. In the last scene, there was a person with a lotus pattern on his sleeve, and around him, he kept reporting the name of the dish... Keep telling the name of the dish... Keep telling the name of the dish...

So he woke up from hunger.

Pei Shu on the bed suddenly opened his eyes, and when he came back to his senses, he immediately smelled the strong fragrance of vegetables floating in the air. With the wind outside, the fragrance of vegetables was sometimes strong and sometimes light. The scent of the scent rushed towards him one after another.