Chapter 68 Don't Be Greedy

"As a result, yesterday, my condition became more and more serious..."

When Pei Shu heard this, he didn't know what expression to put on. The corners of his mouth twitched, wondering if it wasn't getting worse?

Many medicinal materials are inherently toxic. Generally, doctors who know medicine will control the dosage. As long as it is not excessive, it will not affect the body. However, the scholar surnamed Shao in front of him has a bowl of this soup and a bowl of it. That prescription, although the prescriptions he took were all correct, but when combined together, they almost turned into poison... The

other party's mouth is bitter and astringent, his nails are black, his chest is numb, he has difficulty breathing...all of them are poisoned symptom.

Not to mention that he followed the scriptures and directly used the prescriptions in the book. Most of the prescriptions he took were cold and cold medicines that hurt the stomach. If a healthy person took so many cold and cold medicines suddenly, it would be enough for him to drink a pot.

Pei Shu got Shao Yueming's pulse, and Shao Yueming was the scholar who dragged the coffin home.

"Doctor, am I really not terminally ill, but poisoned? Can I still be saved?" Shao Yueming was very excited. He had already prepared his last words and coffin. Unexpectedly, on the way home, he met another doctor It is said that he is not sick, but just poisoned, but I don't know how deep his poison is?

Can you save me?

He doesn't want to die!

Pei Shu withdrew his hand to feel the pulse, looked at the person in front of him who seemed to be terribly afraid of death, and felt inexplicable, "You seem to be quite afraid of death?" "Scared, who in this world is not afraid of death?

" Those who are not afraid of death are saints..." Shao Yueming smiled sheepishly, "I'm just a layman who has read a little bit of sage books, layman, a layman, I'm still very afraid of death."

"Don't worry, you won't die. Throw away all the messy medicines you took. I'll prescribe you a dose of Jiedu powder, and you'll be fine after a night's sleep." "Really? It's so simple? You would

n't Are you lying to me?" Shao Yueming looked the person in front of him up and down, and felt that the other person was just like himself, an ordinary young scholar. Maybe the other person didn't read as many medical books as he did. "I have read four or five medical books. What about you?"

Pei Shu: "..."

This kind of person is really, when he heals himself, he is so bold as to die, and when a real doctor treats him, he doubts everything and everything , I feel that the doctor is wrong.

"I have studied medicine for ten years, and I have read countless medical books, so you can rest assured."

Hearing what Pei Shu said, Shao Yueming became even more suspicious. The handsome and elegant man in white in front of him is obviously even less like a doctor than him, " You say you are a doctor, which medical clinic are you from?" "

I am a doctor from Huichuntang."

Shao Yueming murmured, "Huichuntang? Is there a doctor in Huichuntang? Isn't that a porridge seller?" "

You Forget it if you don't believe me, I advise you to go to the medical clinic to see a doctor as soon as possible." Pei Shuyan said nothing more, and he didn't want to talk to the person in front of him any more, so he turned around and planned to move on, he still wanted to buy the pens and inks he needed Paper inkstone.

"Hey, hey!!!" Seeing that Pei Shu was leaving now, Shao Yueming became anxious, "Then you should prescribe the detoxification prescription for me, I'm still dizzy now, I really Is it poisoning rather than illness?"

Pei Shu walked back to the other party, picked up the flute around his waist, and hit the other party's shoulder twice casually, Shao Yueming coughed twice, he raised his head, just when he was about to curse, But I feel that my head is much clearer at this time, "What kind of medical skills are you?"

Pei Shu stopped talking nonsense with this person, but went to a store to borrow a pen and paper, wrote the antidote to the other party, and then left, but before leaving, he told him with the instinct of a doctor, "You Afterwards, it's best to see a doctor and take some prescriptions for nourishing the stomach."

"Didn't you say that I'm not sick but just poisoned? Why do I still need to take medicine for nourishing the stomach."

......

Pei Shu got rid of the person surnamed Shao After that, he breathed a deep sigh of relief, and he couldn't help but sigh, the world is so big, there are so many wonders.

He was the one who wronged Young Master Xue before.

Although a certain idiot is not talented in studying medicine, at least he won't take medicine indiscriminately and poison himself.

After Pei Shu bought the things he wanted, he returned to Huichun Hall. As soon as he returned to Huichun Hall, Xue Qingling met him and happily asked him questions with a medical book. Pei Shu smiled and took it from the other party's hand. The medical book, pull the person aside to give him a detailed explanation.

"You told me this sentence a few days ago, but today I suddenly don't understand it? Why is this book different from this one?" "Which one is

right?"

" In fact, both of these words are correct, there is no specific right or wrong, they are just..."

After

finishing speaking, looking at the person in front of me and nodding in a daze, I don't know whether I understand or not. No, Pei Shu smiled and raised his hand to pinch his cheek, feeling that Xue Qingling is extremely smart today.

Xue Qingling rubbed her cheeks, met Pei Shu's eyes and looked at him with a smile, feeling inexplicably apprehensive, "Do you think I'm stupid in your heart?"

"No." Pei Shu said very sincerely: "After teaching you for so long, I only realized today that I was wrong. In fact, you are quite talented in studying medicine." "Really?" "Of course it is true

.

" What Pei Shu said was not against his will. Compared with the scholar named Shao whom he met today, Xue Qingling is simply extremely talented in studying medicine.

After eating in the medical hall in the evening, before it was completely dark, Pei Shu sent Xue Qingling into the carriage, and asked Xiao Cang to escort him home, and then Pei Shu also went to Zhang's house on Yongding Street. , now it should be Pei Mansion.

When he sent the materials to Yongding Street before, he happened to meet Zhang Bingyuan who was moving. The other party had already moved with his mother to their newly bought facade. The owner of the facade Zhang Bingyuan bought was an old acquaintance of his mother, who had not signed yet. The title deed, let them move in first, because his mother had an old favor to the owner of the facade, and the other party actually wanted to give the house to them, but neither Zhang Bingyuan nor his mother would want things from other people's homes for nothing.

Pei Shu took advantage of the night to find his empty new home. When he came back, he didn't go through the main entrance, and directly flew into the yard with light work, picked up the broom, and started his own special cleaning.

Of course, he doesn't need a broom for his martial arts. After all, he's not a pretentious sweeping monk in the Buddhist scriptures pavilion. It's piled up, so there's no need to use a broom.

Unless you have leisure time, sweeping the floor with a broom is fine.

Therefore, Pei Shu just took the broom, swept it playfully and then threw it away. With a wave of his hand, he swept the things in the corner into a pile.

After simply cleaning up the dust everywhere, Pei Shu left a hut in the west courtyard for him to live in temporarily. As for the rows of main houses on the east side, let's live in together... later.

The batch of wood that Pei Shu ordered during the day had already been delivered, and because it was in the dark night, he didn't pay any attention to it, and directly split the wood with his hands as an axe, and made a set of round tables with eight round tables on the spot. A small stool was used to make a relaxing arhat bed. At this time, he was the only one in the big house, and Pei Shu was too lazy to light the lamp, so he was just doing carpentry in the yard.

There are no stars or moon in today's night, it's pitch black, and he hasn't turned on the lamp yet. He is dressed in white and has long jet black hair fluttering. It really feels like a ghost is wandering in the wind.

Not to mention he was still chopping wood with his bare hands.

If a thief comes, it is estimated that the thief will be scared to death.

"It's so dark tonight, big brother, do we want to light a lamp?"

"What kind of lamp, in case others don't know that we are here to be thieves?" "

But didn't everyone in the Zhang family move out today?" There is no one now... It is said that a new idiot bought this house." "

This house is eerie and full of ghosts, and thanks to him daring to buy it, I have goosebumps on my hands."

Wearing black clothes and covering his face, Liu Wu and his friend Zhang Yuliang took advantage of the night to climb over the wall and enter the former Zhang family's house in Yongding Lane. The two of them heard that Zhang's family moved today, so they wanted to come again Try your luck and see what can be missed in this house.

Liu Wuqing found the place familiarly, climbed over the wall on Zhang Yuliang's shoulders, and then threw a rope from the inside, pulling Zhang Yuliang into the yard. Liu Wu rubbed his legs and just jumped in. He didn't fall to his death when he said, "Oh, my leg is about to break." "

Brother, didn't you just say that you should keep your voice down?"

"It's just the two of us here, what are you afraid of... But, it's better for us to keep our voices down." They are thieves in the middle of the night, always guilty of thieves, and they will panic to death at any disturbance, so it's better to be quiet and keep their voices down.

Although they knew that there was no one in the Zhang family's house, the two of them also sneaked close to each other, trying not to make any noise.

In such a quiet and dark night, every little sound would be amplified. Liu Wu rubbed his arms to get rid of the goose bumps on his arms. At this time, the wind in the house was very strong, and the wind blew the trees by the water to sway back and forth. The trees, grass and stones in the garden look quiet and elegant during the day, but at night when there are no lights on, they look like ghosts with teeth and claws.

It was not the first time for Liu Wu and Zhang Yuliang to come to the Zhang family. In the past, the Zhang family was orphaned and widowed, and there were only two or three servants left in a large house. Yu Liang, jump into this yard to find something valuable.

They are not greedy, and they take one or two things away every time.

Today I heard that the Zhang family has moved. Liu Wu and Zhang Yuliang learned about this, so they hurried to pick up the leaks at night. Even if they couldn't find anything valuable, they could exchange some decorations such as bricks, tiles and stones. money.