Chapter 79 Chinese Cabbage

Xue Qingling was stunned, and said stupidly: "Gone?"

Master Qi left, so... what happened?

Seeing his silly appearance, Liu Yuzhi finally couldn't help smiling softly. She raised her head and lovingly stroked the hair on Xue Qingling's head. She tried to raise her hands a little higher. Speaking of which, her son is even better than her now. One head taller, she is no longer the child who hugged her calf and babbled back then.

After touching the head, he pinched the other person's face again, and decided not to bully this stupid son anymore. Seeing the little idiot like this, I guess that Dr. Pei is also bad, so I just want to see him anxious, this silly boy, Liu Yuzhi laughed lightly, covered her lips with her hands, and said softly, "Didn't you see that Matchmaker Liu disappeared?" "

Huh?" Xue Qingling blinked.

"Our little Linger might as well come and guess what Matchmaker Liu is doing?"

Xue Qingling muttered, "Maybe she's kicked out by mother..."

Liu Yuzhi gave him a disgusted look, and said, "Say You are stupid, you are really stupid."

Xue Qingling's heartbeat paused for a beat, and an unbelievable ecstasy surged into his heart. He tried his best to suppress this emotion, but his tone couldn't help becoming sweet and soft, as if When he was young, he stuck to his mother and acted like a baby, his tone was like a little red fish jumping out of the water, "Mother, just tell me directly."

Liu Yuzhi gave him a malicious look. , just deliberately didn't make it clear, "Mother heard that there is a pair of wild geese..."

Xue Qingling's heart was sweetened, and she immediately smiled, "Mother..."

"Mother has already agreed, how about you? Promise or not." Liu Yuzhi smiled. She winked at him.

Xue Qingling tried hard to hold back her smile, but at this time he was more reserved, coughed twice, and said happily: "Of course I'm completely up to my mother." Liu Yuzhi laughed inwardly

.

"Okay, it's all up to mother, I feel—"

"Mother!" Xue Qingling's eyes widened, and she said righteously, "Don't tease me all the time.

" With countless playful smiles: "Mother thinks that little Doctor Pei has excellent medical skills and good literary talent, which is just right for my little son Xue San." "Really, really?"

Xue Qingling almost bit her own tongue, and the two A little dimple ran out uncontrollably again.

"Of course it's true." Liu Yuzhi looked at her son who was smiling silly in front of her, and suddenly felt sore, took a step forward, and hugged Xue Qingling into her arms. The youngest son she has raised for so many years, when it is time to get married, she is really reluctant. She originally wanted to delay a little longer and keep him for a while, but she didn't expect... her son-in-law will be too powerful in the future, and she will have no chance .

Every mother doesn't want her child to leave her. Although she still made a bet with Xue Qingling that she would get married if the other party lost the bet, in fact, Liu Yuzhi was the one who didn't want her child to get married the most. She wished that her life could go on like this forever. Even if Ling never gets married for the rest of her life, the Xue family can afford it. The mother and son depend on each other for life, which is considered happiness, but Liu Yuzhi knows that this is too selfish, and she still has to let go of the grown-up child after all.

However, Dr. Pei's house seems to be bought next door to Xue's house...

That is to say...

the distance between the two houses is only a few steps away, which is more convenient than going to Xue's medical clinic! Rounding it up, the child is just living in the yard next to her, so it is no different from before.

The more Liu Yuzhi thought about it, the more she felt satisfied.

She was really confused before, and thought that Pei Shu who bought Zhang's house was taken advantage of. Now that it has been remodeled, it is very beautiful, and the location is also very beautiful.

Thinking of this, the melancholy in Liu Yuzhi's heart disappeared immediately.

She smiled and hugged Xue Qingling in her arms, and then let go of him. Recalling what happened today, she stared at him with a pair of beautiful eyes and smiled, and murmured with emotion: "Mother originally thought that the one I raised was A juicy Chinese cabbage..."

Xue Qingling: "?"

Why do you say he is a Chinese cabbage?

Liu Yuzhi laughed more and more: "But I didn't expect... Mother actually raised a piglet."

Xue Qingling: "!!!!!!

" Come back." Liu Yuzhi really couldn't help laughing, her family's Qingling pig is too powerful, it can actually return to the Chinese cabbage with unparalleled literary talents like Dr. Pei.

It really gives my mother a long face.

Xue Qingling was very resentful: "Mother, who do you think is a pig?"

"Whoever brought back the Chinese cabbage for mother is a pig..." Liu Yuzhi was about to burst into joy, the smile on her face couldn't be held back, She has endured it for a long time.

Liu Yuzhi originally wanted to laugh a little longer, but she saw Pei Shu walking over there. The moment she saw the figure of Chinese cabbage, she finally restrained her smile in front of her little pig, maintaining her dignified and steady image of a noble lady.

Liu Yuzhi's eyes lingered on Pei Shu for a few moments and then moved away...

It really can't be done, she can't look at this juicy Chinese cabbage anymore, the more she looks at her, the more she wants to laugh, God, she can't hold it back up.

After staying away from the children for a while, she must find an open place to laugh for an hour.

When Pei Shu saw Liu Yuzhi, he saluted respectfully, and called out: "Mrs. Xue."

Liu Yuzhi smiled softly, and said softly, "What else is it called Mrs. Xue? It's so unfamiliar, just call... ...Forget it, just call it that way, and after a while, change your words directly."

Pei Shu felt relieved, thinking that this day would not be easy for him, and finally won the approval of his future mother-in-law.

After Liu Yuzhi said a few more friendly words to the two of them, she confessed to Xue Qingling: "Young Master Pei came to our house for the first time, you take him for a stroll, at night, stay at home for dinner." She

knew To give this little lover more time to get along in private, after this day, she herself is tired.

After the marriage proposal in Jiangnan was completed, they exchanged Geng Tie with each other, so they had to stay with each other to have a meal with relatives and friends at home, and get to know each other.

In the next few days, the matchmaker will choose another day to take Xue Qingling to visit the other party's house, and also have such a meal.

Liu Yuzhi thought that after this day, she would really embarrass Dr. Pei. This is her future son-in-law, so she must treat him well.

"En." Xue Qingling nodded in response.

After nodding, Xue Qingling suddenly remembered something, trotted to his mother's side, took a few steps slightly to the side, avoided Pei Shu, and said some whispers between mother and son: "Mother, tonight's dishes must be Prepare more."

Liu Yuzhi also spoke to her son in a low voice: "Are you still worried about your mother? It must be a table full of delicacies." How could

she treat her son-in-law poorly? Look down on her.

Turn the elbow outward.

Could it be that she can still starve the other party's little doctor Pei?

Xue Qingling pulled his mother aside again, covered her mouth and said in a low voice: "No, mother... I mean, at least thirty-six dishes should be prepared tonight."

Liu Yuzhi changed from the sound of mosquitoes to the buzzing of bees Buzzing: "Do you want so much?"

"Mom, yes..."

There are only three people in their family to eat, how much do they need?

However, since it was his son's request, Liu Yuzhi agreed, even if it was a hundred dishes, the Xue family could afford it! Their family is rich.

Although it is not extravagant and wasteful on weekdays, but... in this special time, it is indeed necessary to be extravagant.

Liu Yuzhi nodded, since she wanted to be extravagant, she suggested, "Should I just prepare a hundred?"

Xue Qingling: "..."

Pei Shu over there untied the flute on his waist, held it in his hand, rubbed his fingers on the flute, a few small ice flowers appeared on the flute and then disappeared in an instant, Pei Shu also went to the side After walking two steps away from them, he turned his face to the side: "..."

The mother and son thought that he would not hear them if they hid aside and whispered, but he had a deep inner strength and excellent hearing, so he just wanted to not hear Neither.

Thirty-six dishes?

Pei Shu felt that Xue Qingling was slandering him in front of his future mother-in-law.

Obviously he only eats fourteen, five, six or seven dishes every meal now? Even if he is really hungry for a long time today, he will have a vengeful appetite, and he will not swallow thirty-six things.

As for Baidao?

His mother-in-law is really amazing.

"Mother, there's no need for so many."

"Okay, then do as you say." For Liu Yuzhi, this is not a big deal, and she usually responds to her son's requests.

Liu Yuzhi turned her head and looked at Pei Shu. This Chinese cabbage made her feel happy again. I really don't know how her little pig has the ability to crush this juicy Chinese cabbage. return.

"Xiao Ling'er, why don't you tell mother what Mr. Pei likes to eat?" Liu Yuzhi saw that her son valued him so much, so she simply asked more, so as not to say that she didn't entertain him well.

She will naturally dig out the treasures at home today.

Of course, it would be even better if you can match what you like.

"Mom, I don't need to go into details, you can ask the servants in the kitchen which dishes are sent to the clinic more often, and you can get an idea." For a while, Xue Qingling was afraid that his mother would not be able to remember what she said.

"That's it...that's fine."

Seeing this, Xue Qingling nodded in satisfaction, because he wanted to accompany Little Doctor Pei around the house, so he couldn't personally intervene in the dinner at night and leave it to his mother, and the young master of the Xue family also I'm relieved.

"Mother, be generous today, I will catch three fish from the pond for you, and I will dig out the top-notch tea leaves for you to cook. You, just stay with each other for a while with peace of mind." Xue Qingling was going to return with a

smile When I left, I remembered another thing, "By the way, mother, help me dig out the two jars of wine under that jujube tree."

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

This is really a coincidence. Give it away.