Chapter 99 Dreaming

"What are you thinking?" The corners of Pei Shu's mouth twitched. What does it mean to be glad that he was not picked up in the temple?

Pei Shu was very dissatisfied and snatched her lock of hair back from Xue Qingling's hands. After carefully combing it with her fingers, she casually brushed it to her shoulders.

Xue Qingling took out her exclusive small comb and mirror from her sleeve, and combed the other person thoughtfully, with a very flattering tone, "I was wrong, I shouldn't have imagined that Little Doctor Pei is bald..." "

You Still talking?"

Xue Qingling kissed Pei Shu on the face with a smile, "Don't say it, don't say it."

Pei Shu narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at the other party's complacent appearance, and made a note in his heart.

"Go, bring that Liangyun's medical record."

Xue Qingling's face froze, and she took the book that Pei Shu asked for with a guilty conscience.

"You get flustered every time you take the test. When will this problem change?"

Xue Qingling muttered in a low voice, "Who can not be nervous when facing the test...except for this weird little doctor Pei." "

Every time I ask you, it's nothing Difficult problems."

Xue Qingling fell on the opponent with the book in her arms, and buried her face on the opponent's shoulder with a self-closing appearance.

Pei Shu smiled lightly and put his arms around the person in his arms, reminding him: "Didn't you just want to learn medicine? Why don't you put your heart into it now?"

Xue Qingling felt aggrieved, "You were not like this before. Said, Mr. Xue read some basic medical books, learned about typhoid fever and febrile diseases, and now you want to read which book you want to force me to read together, and even give me a test..."

He couldn't answer a few questions, which hurt his self-confidence.

Pei Shu was taken aback, "Don't you like this? That's fine, you bring the typhoid fever..."

Pei Shu was afraid that his family's little chubby mouse, who was devoted to studying medicine, would only learn the basics, so he Then I took him to read more miscellaneous books, especially some interesting medical cases, and analyzed them for the other party to listen to.

"It's not that I don't like it... It's just that I'm always speechless when I'm asked..."

Pei Shu's heart softened when she heard this, she pulled him into her arms, and said, "Sorry, I didn't think about it." I know how you feel."

"I'll ask you something simpler in the future..."

Xue Qingling nodded, but he was still a little worried: "Little Doctor Pei, your simplicity...is it the kind of simplicity I can answer?" Pei Shu

: "..."

"I will try my best to get you half of the answers right in the future."

"Only half?"

Pei Shu: "... How many more do you want, and I will give you sub-questions for all of them?"

"Husband, you are really the best! "Xue Qingling put it away as soon as she saw it, and hugged Pei Shu's neck happily, and after licking the place where she bit it in the morning, the two of them stuck together to read the medical records sweetly.

Half an hour later, someone from the Qianjin Hall suddenly came running over to ask for help, "Doctor Pei, please come to our clinic to show a patient..." Pei Shu and

Xue Qingling saw the man's anxious expression, so they went to Qianjin Hall together. Church.

Qianjintang in Lin'an City specializes in gynecology and pediatrics, so most of their patients are women with twins and children under ten years old. When Pei Shu and Xue Qingling came to Qianjintang, it was already in chaos. There was also a shrill voice from a lady, "Where is Dr. Wu from Yue Kangtang? Bring Dr. Wu here..." "

This...why are you still coughing up blood!"

"Don't move, don't move! Don't move the child... ..."

"This child just got cold and got cold, why did he take your medicine and became seriously ill like this?" "

Cousin, don't worry... the doctor will come later." Liu Ruopian reluctantly insisted Keeping a calm look, she stepped forward to persuade her cousin in a gentle voice. The one lying on the hospital bed was her little nephew, and no matter what happened to this child, nothing happened.

"How can we not be in a hurry? Why are you coughing up blood? Didn't you mean the wind and cold..." The woman next to him, He Qishu, couldn't calm down at all. She took her son back to Lin'an City to visit relatives. He was fine and was planning to go back. At that time, her son was lying on the stone because he was greedy for cold, and ate more ice fruits, and then he suddenly had a fever, which was out of control.

I brought him to the Qianjin Hall nearby. When I first arrived, the child could talk and laugh and argue not to take the bitter medicine. After drinking the medicine, the situation became more serious. After a few strokes, some blood froth was vomited out.

Things got worse.

"Ms. Liu, Dr. Pei from Huichun Hall is here..."

He Qishu said in a grumpy tone, "What is Dr. Pei, didn't you call Dr. Wu from Yue Kangtang?"

Pei Shu saw the eight-year-old child lying on the hospital bed Afterwards, his complexion changed, and he walked forward quickly. After observing the other person's complexion and his whole body, he took his pulse again.

He Qishu saw this young doctor who suddenly appeared and started to touch her son, her heart burned even more, and she yelled at Liu Ruopian: "This is also your cousin, how could you just find someone like him?" The doctor came to delay time..."

"No, cousin, this doctor Pei is very skilled..." Liu Ruopian explained, then turned to look at the man in red over there, feeling very complicated, and then Seeing Xue Qingling following him again, I felt a block in my heart.

I heard that they got married yesterday.

He Qishu didn't believe Liu Ruopian's words at all, and she also noticed the back of the man in red. At first, she was shocked by the man's appearance for a moment, and then she was furious. So young, no matter how good-looking she was? Is he really a doctor? Can he heal people? I'm afraid I haven't even learned medical skills.

After Pei Shu finished examining the child, he immediately prescribed two prescriptions and asked Xue Qingling to grab the medicine and cook it.

A doctor from Qianjintang came over to take a look at the prescription, and his eyes widened in an instant, "You...he clearly has a fever, yet you still prescribed so many hot and hot medicines..." He Qishu who was on the

side After hearing this, I became anxious in an instant.

Pei Shu shook his head, "This is not a simple fever. Before this child had a fever, there were evil insects in his body." Another popular description for evil insects is ascariasis. There were roundworms living in it, but they hadn't flared up yet. The roundworms were afraid of cold and heat. The boy had a high fever and felt hot all over. The roundworms began to burrow into his body, and some of them got into the liver and lungs by mistake, causing lung abscesses. , so he coughed up blood.

Now the boy is in a very critical condition, if he doesn't get treated quickly... I don't know if there will be a more serious situation.

Pei Shu took out his Taisu nine needles from his sleeve, lifted the boy's clothes, and began to give the boy needles. He first pierced the boy's lower abdomen three times to protect the opponent's key parts. places, the worms in the opponent's body will not go to these places.

...

Xue Qingling brought over two bowls of soup and medicine, Pei Shu took one bowl of medicine, squeezed the boy's mouth and forced it into it.

His mother felt distressed watching from the sidelines, wishing she could grab it and feed it to her child with a spoon.

"This, this...how can you pour medicine like this!!"

Liu Ruopian shook her head beside her, it was time for such an emergency, "Cousin, if you delay it for longer, it will harm the child."

This bowl of medicine Not long after going down, the boy had a reaction. He vomited out all the spicy soup and medicine he drank just now, and all the wet phlegm and blood stuck in his body.

Xue Qingling couldn't help covering her nose beside her.

He Qishu became anxious, "What happened for a while? Why did you spit out all the medicine again? Tell him not to treat my son. I have to wait for Dr. Wu from Yue Kangtang!!!" Pei Shu ignored the woman next to her

. Someone asked Xue Qingling to bring another bowl of medicine and poured it into the boy's mouth again.

Not long after eating the Wumei Ningfeng Powder, the boy started to vomit again. This time, what the other party vomited made one's scalp tingle, like strips of noodles, some white and some red, but they were still alive , can still move...

He Qishu almost fainted after seeing what her son vomited out.

"What... what is this?"

Pei Shu said lightly, "A worm."

"Why are there insects?"

Pei Shu took the handkerchief and wiped his hands after washing his hands, "What special food did your son eat? Perhaps he accidentally ate insect eggs, raw meat and There may be unwashed fruits and vegetables..."

Pei Shu glanced into the basin and commented: "It's so big, it's an adult insect."

He Qishu murmured: "Could it be when we came by carriage... Did you eat something outside by mistake?"

Xue Qingling didn't dare to look into the basin at all, her scalp was numb and she stuck to Pei Shu's side, Pei Shu took his shoulders to the side, and the little boy involved also woke up , the child looked at the things in the basin, but he was not afraid at all, although his body was still hot, but he was in good spirits, as if he had discovered some new world, he happily said to his mother: "Mom, I spit out the noodles!! "

"But I didn't eat the noodles?"

"You bastard..." He Qishu's hands and feet were limp, and she turned to Pei Shu and asked, "Do you still want to vomit?" "

How much more will you eat ?" Take a dose of medicine, this child's body needs to be nourished..." Pei Shu re-prescribed a prescription and gave the boy a few more injections. This child really deserves to have so many worms, so courageous Very soon, seeing the silver needle in Pei Shu's hand, he was not afraid at all, and suggested to Pei Shu curiously: "The place where the needle was pierced is so hot, can you change it to a cooler needle..." Pei Shu said

indifferently : "No."

"Brother, you look so good-looking, how about marrying me when I grow up?"

Pei Shu: "..." Dreaming.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Liu Ruopian: "..."

He Qishu: "...I didn't discipline the child well."

Liu Ruopian: "..." Cousin, you finally know that you haven't disciplined your child well.