Chapter 171 He Li

Cheng Chujuan returned to Luo's house in despair. After learning that the tea was poisonous, Zhao Huaixi clamored to help her go to Luo's house to seek justice, but Cheng Chujuan persuaded him, saying that he had a decision.

She got down from the sedan chair and walked in the Luo family's beautiful verandah, looking at the maids and servants who came and went with cups around her, recalling her three years in Luo's family, the expression on her face gradually changed from sad to sad. indifferent.

Luo Jinghao didn't come back tonight. Ever since he promised to marry a flat wife, he was in a bad mood. He used the excuse of doing business outside and didn't want to go home. Mrs. Luo and his niece Yang Jing were happy at home. Silk, decorate the room.

In the past, no matter how unwilling Cheng Chujuan was, as a daughter-in-law, she would do all she could to serve her mother-in-law. Today, she excused herself to be tired and never left her room when she got home.

"In the future, she will suffer." Mrs. Luo in the hall heard her daughter-in-law complained that she could not come, she was very proud, and she pulled her niece, feeling happy again.

From the moment her daughter-in-law came in, Mrs. Luo looked down on this woman from a small family. Mrs. Luo hated her very much. The first time her obedient son disobeyed her was to marry this woman. At that time, Mrs. Luo had already taken a fancy to the daughter of a wealthy Gao family for her son. Married a woman surnamed Cheng.

Mrs. Luo hated that once this woman entered the door, her son gradually separated from her, and always turned towards that woman.

"This sows discord and harms the family's bastard!" Mrs. Zhang cursed in a low voice, and her niece Yang Jing softly persuaded her: "Brother Jinghao will listen to you sooner or later." Mrs. Luo is very satisfied with this grandma who is devoted to

herself Niece, a son should marry this kind of wife, "Yes, Jing'er, after you marry Jinghao, you must win his heart over and spread out your love for him." "When he loses that woman in his

heart After that, we will divorce her back, you are the only real wife of Jinghao."

Mrs. Luo held her niece's hand and was very friendly for a while. Yang Jing bowed her head shyly, feeling extremely satisfied.

Cheng Chujuan sat quietly in the room of the two of them all night without sleeping, and was extremely exhausted. The next day, Luo Jinghao also returned home exhausted from running around. He had just got off the boat and brought several items that Cheng Chujuan liked. I was about to send it to her.

When Luo Jinghao went out a few days ago, the couple had a big fight because of Zhang Jing. Luo Jinghao didn't like Zhang Jing, but his biological mother and wife forced him to marry this woman just for the sake of the so-called child And as the leaves spread, he felt a deep wave of disgust and exhaustion.

After getting married, although he married his beloved woman, it is a pity that the happy days of the two did not last long. The family was always noisy and tossing endlessly, sandwiched between mother and wife, neither of them was human, and his mother was not satisfied anyway. Juan'er, no matter how much she does, she still can't accept this daughter-in-law.

He loves his wife dearly, but he is filial piety and cannot disobey his mother's wishes.

"Jinghao, this woman from a small family is really not on the stage."

"How can she talk like that?"

"She doesn't pay attention to me at all! Whose daughter-in-law made her like this?! "

"We've been married for three years, and she hasn't left a son and a half for you. Divorce

her !

"

, These words are always lingering in my ears, which is more uncomfortable than the sound of cutting wood. Luo Jinghao often stays outside to avoid these things.

It's just a pity that it was windy and rainy outside, so he couldn't take Cheng Chujuan out of Luo's mansion together.

Life like this is already tormenting enough, now that Yang Jing is involved again,

how can I live this day?

Thinking of his mother and Yang Jing, Luo Jinghao's original joy of seeing Cheng Chujuan faded a lot. He walked in the empty Luo family mansion, looking at the red silk under the eaves, and he was even more worried.

After asking about the young lady's location, Luo Jinghao walked into their room. Before Luo Jinghao could speak, he saw Cheng Chujuan sitting in front of the table with a haggard face, and the tea leaves scattered all over the floor.

His boots stepped on the tea leaves, making a rustling sound. Luo Jinghao squatted down and carefully picked up a pinch of tea leaves with his right hand. This is the tea picked from their tea mountain. Juaner likes it very much. Every year he They will leave the best few catties of tea at home for each other.

Luo Jinghao carefully picked up these tea leaves, put them on the table, and smiled at Cheng Chujuan in front of him, "Cuckoo, are you still angry with me?" He thought that the other party was angry, so he scattered these favorite tea

leaves all over the place.

Cheng Chujuan looked at the carefully flattering smile on the other party's face, and suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness welling up in her body and mind, blocking her throat for a long time and being unable to say a word.

Tears welled up in her eyes, and after a while, she made up her mind and said, "Let's make up." "

Why? Is it because Mother wants me to marry a common wife? I've already said that I don't like my cousin, I won't marry her... If you are not happy, cancel this matter, you should not have promised your mother long ago."

Two lines of tears rolled down Cheng Chujuan's cheeks, "Husband, do you know? The reason why there is no child is because the tea leaves are poisoned."

"What?" Luo Jinghao's whole body trembled, his ears were buzzing, as if something had exploded in his head, and he could hardly see clearly what was in front of him. up.

He staggered back two steps in disbelief.

Cheng Chujuan closed her eyes, not looking at the other party's unbelievable face, her voice was extremely tired, and she no longer had the strength to confront her.

"I've been staying at Luo's house for the past three years, and I'm really tired..."

It's not difficult to find out the truth of the matter. Whoever tampered with the tea leaves can be found out as soon as you catch the person in charge. When people heard that word, Luo Jinghao felt weak all over.

It was very strange, after hearing that she did it, Luo Jinghao didn't feel angry at all, only a kind of tiredness as expected.

He didn't even have the strength to confront the man.

Because everything is in vain.

In the past three years, he has also been very tired.

Luo Jinghao walked into his study. He walked to the table. After standing for a while, he let out a breath and slowly grinded the ink until the ink became thicker. After his whole body was wrapped in the peaceful ink fragrance, Luo Jinghao took He took out a blank sheet of paper and spread it on the table.

There was originally a hand-copied "Diamond Sutra" on the table. His mother once deliberately tormented Cheng Chujuan to copy Buddhist scriptures for his deceased ancestor. copy.

Later, he also discovered the benefits of copying Buddhist scriptures.

The family is restless and noisy, copying Buddhist scriptures can make people feel peaceful.

This was the one he just finished copying before he left. Luo Jinghao lowered his eyes, picked up the Buddhist scripture and threw it aside, picked up a pen and wrote two copies of Heli Shu on the white paper.

After finishing writing, Luo Jinghao arranged everything and went to see his mother, Mrs. Luo.

Mrs. Luo was discussing with Yang Jing about the wedding arrangement, when she saw Luo Jinghao coming, she immediately called him over with a smile, "Jinghao, you are back, you can't go out until you and Jing'er get married ...until I give birth to a fat boy!"

Yang Jing saw the handsome Luo Jinghao, and when she heard Mrs. Luo say such words, she turned her face aside shyly.

Luo Jinghao's face sank like water, and when he heard his mother's words, he unconsciously remembered that on the way out of town, there was a farmer leading a boar on the official road, and it was said that he was taking it to breed the sow, so that the boar could have a good meal After a meal, the farmers can get some breeding money.

A strong nausea spread in his heart, and he felt like a boar being led by the farmer.

"Where is Young Madam? It is said that she was sulking at home alone yesterday, she didn't come out of the room, and she didn't see anyone when eating... Does she still think of me as a mother-in-law? Jing'er is caring, so she can be worthy of our Luo family The mistress of the house."

"Go, call someone over, she's gone crazy!"

Luo Jinghao said blankly, "Mother, you will no longer be her mother-in-law."

"What did you say?! "

"I've already written the He Li Shu."

"He Li Shu!" Mrs. Luo and Yang Jing beside her glanced at each other, their eyes were full of surprises, especially Yang Jing, her cousin Jing Hao After reconciling with that woman, she will be Luo Jinghao's only wife when she marries in.

Yang Jing was dizzy from the shock of the huge surprise, and her heart was beating in ecstasy.

At this time, Mrs. Luo didn't blame her son for making peace with his daughter-in-law. The smile on the face of the middle-aged lady was full of smiles, "Oh, mother's son, you finally think about it, mother has already said this kind of not laying eggs!" Women can't stay."

"Look at her coming in for three years, making our Luo family's house restless, bah! She wants to kill our family, it should have been done long ago—" Luo Fu hadn't finished speaking, but saw her son twitching from his sleeve. Something was pulled out from the inside, and the silver-white blade reflected light, and the silver light quickly flashed across her terrified face.

Amid the screams of Mrs. Luo and Yang Jing, Luo Jinghao cut off his long hair.

The news that the young master of the Luo family and his wife Cheng Chujuan had reconciled spread like wildfire in Lin'an City. This is also a loving couple, but they ended up in such a trouble. The news of their reconciliation on the eve of Qixi Festival made many people sigh No end, but there is an even more exciting news later.

After the two reconciled, the young master of the Luo family went to Miaoyin Temple to become a monk.

Mrs. Luo cried bitterly and begged for dissuasion, but she couldn't persuade him, "Son, why did you do such a stupid thing."

Luo Jinghao only said that he would atone for his sin.

He couldn't bear that his mother used his hands to kill his wife for three years. As a son, he couldn't hate his mother, so he only blamed himself.

Mrs. Luo couldn't persuade her son anymore, so she could only ask Master Luo to change his son's mind, but something happened that made Mrs. Luo's heart collapse even more.

Master Luo brought back several beautiful young women and said he would take them as concubines. In front of Mrs. Luo, Master Luo said to those young women: "You guys, whoever gives birth to a child, I will carry him Be an equal wife."

Mrs. Luo went crazy, and pointed at him with trembling fingers, "How can you do this? Do you still have any love between husband and wife in your heart?

" Ning." Master Luo only married Mrs. Luo in the first half of his life, and the husband and wife respected each other as guests.

"You kick these women out! Get out!! Get them out!!"

Master Luo looked at her and shook his head: "Madam, how can you be so intolerant that you can't tolerate a flat wife? Could it be that you want our Luo family to have no sons and grandchildren? Are you worthy of the ancestors of the Luo family?

" The main wife of the family should spread the branches and leaves for the Luo family."

...

"These words are all from you who persuaded the daughter-in-law, and now not only the daughter-in-law is persuaded by you, but also the son is persuaded by you. I was moved by what you said."