Chapter 164 Talent

The servants of the Xue residence placed the qin under the treetops not far from the banquet, the shadows of the trees whirled, the shadows of the moon swayed, several lanterns were hung one after another, illuminating the place brightly, not far from the pool and rockery, faintly The lotus fragrance comes with the wind.

Zhang Ying was very satisfied with the scenery, and after a lot of lotus steps, she walked to the piano bench and sat down gracefully.

The Xue family was originally a wealthy family, and Liu Yuzhi loved her son dearly. Even if the qin was spoiled for him to practice, it was still a fine lyre carefully crafted by the master qin maker.

After Zhang Ying tried the piano, she began to play a Guqin piece that said that a bosom friend was hard to find, and she longed for a bosom friend to meet her. With a smile on her lips, she lowered her eyes and played, expressing some of her own morals. Unknown thoughts are poured into the piano music.

Xue Qingru listened casually for a while, then felt bored and stopped listening. A layman like her can't understand the elegant rhyme in the piano music. Only Pei Shu's piano music at the beginning can make her body tremble and get goosebumps when she plucks the strings. It came out of her skin unconsciously, and her heart seemed to be shocked by something. At this time, when she listened to Zhang Ying's music, she could only hear the words "no emotion".

After listening to a passage, Wang Zongyuan poured himself a glass of wine again, raised his head and drank it down. They are in the academy and they want to learn the piano. Wang Zongyuan's ability to appreciate piano music is at a medium level. After he heard Zhang Ying's piece, he thought that the other party played this piece. It is indeed worthy of praise. If you want to say how good it is, it is not. Wang Zongyuan has a piece of music, and he can also master it like this.

Xue Qingling felt disappointed after listening to the other party's piano music. In order to do "prenatal education" for their little Pei, he pestered Pei Shu every day, and often listened to the other party playing the music by himself. His appreciation level was getting higher and higher day by day. . Listening to the piano music played by Zhang Ying at this time, although she knows that the other party's piano skills are unlikely to be better than her husband's, but she dares to perform so actively, she should be of a good level, but after listening to a few paragraphs, she found that she has not taught him last year. The teacher of Qin Yi is good at playing, even worse than that gentleman's attainments.

The little Pei in his arms yelled a few times.

Disappointed, Xue Qingling turned her attention to the little Pei in her arms, pinched his little claws, and teased the little fat face of the other party, the fat baby's face was elastic.

His mother, his sister, and his brother all liked to pull his face. Xue Qingling used to think that pulling his face was boring, but since he had a son, he found it very interesting to watch his son's very elastic and fat cheeks shaking up and down.

Pei Shu put down the cup in his hand, his eyes kept falling on Fu Lang and his son who were not far away.

The smile on the corner of Liu Yuzhi's mouth tightened. For her, the family and He Meimei had a lively chat, but now they quieted down to listen to the piano music. She, who likes to be lively, was quite uncomfortable. She wished that the Zhang family Miss finished playing the qin music early so that she could tease her two little grandchildren aloud earlier.

Even though she has always liked being arty, she wants to hear her grandson's babbling even more on this kind of reunion day.

After Zhang Ying finished the song, she looked around with a smile on her heart, but found that the expressions of everyone around her were very indifferent, no surprise, no praise, no whispering and envy, which was completely different from what she expected.

In the past, when her father's friends and students were guests at home, if they could hear her play a piece of music, they would be amazed and praised. They wished they could write a few poems for her, indulge in her music, and praise her for being a talented woman. The people in front of me, even the Xue family siblings, are probably people who don't understand the music of the qin, and the man in white, judging by his elegant demeanor, must be a great talent who has read poetry and books, how could he not be attracted by her qin music? And dump?

The smile on Zhang Ying's face froze.

Seeing that the other party's piano music finally stopped, Xue Qingru quickly gave Wang Zongyuan a few hard glances, and let the drunken idiot speak out.

Since the other party said that it was dedicated to their Wang family, it is natural for their Wang family to express it, and it is impossible to let the brother-in-law speak out.

Wang Zongyuan received his daughter-in-law's eyes, understood it, picked up a few nice words for Zhang Ying and praised Zhang Ying without distraction, and the story was turned, the family continued to drink and eat lively.

Pei Shu also stood up at this time, Zhang Ying saw the figure full of anticipation, the smile on her mouth bloomed again, the figure she was following, but found that the other party was not coming for her, but walked towards her husband side, took the child from the hands of the other party.

Xue Qingling smiled and pushed his husband's hand, "Aren't you drinking with brother-in-law?" "

Well, help you hold the baby for a while, let you rest."

"Mother is still waiting to be hugged, why do I need you?" "

Our little fat guy is too heavy. I'm afraid you and your mother won't hug each other for long. I'll massage your arms later, Linger, you must remember to take turns hugging our little Pei with both arms, otherwise I'm afraid one arm is thicker and the other is thinner."

"I believe that our little doctor Pei's medical skills will definitely not let this happen to Fu Lang."

...

Zhang Ying held her breath in her heart and couldn't swallow it no matter what. Seeing that the servants around were about to come to collect the qin, she rolled her eyes and thought again. She praised this qin repeatedly, and asked who it belonged to?

When Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan heard her tone of voice, they were physically disgusted. In the past at the Wang family, when the other party wanted something with a stern face, they just praised first and then asked for it.

It seems that not giving it to her is how sorry she is.

Liu Yuzhi said: "This is Ling'er's piano practice at home before she got married."

"Oh? This is actually Mr. Xue's piano. I think Mr. Xue's piano sound is very good, right now. It's such a beautiful day, it's not as good as Mr. Xue Come and play a song."

Xue Qingru's face suddenly turned cold.

Let her brother go up and play the piano? Just... For Linger's broken qin music, the other party must have thought of comparing Qingling.

She said angrily: "Our Xue family has a party, what is there to play the piano?"

Mrs. Zhang helped her daughter: "Playing the piano is a pleasure, it should be."

Xue Qingru regretted not leaving the mother and daughter when she was in Yuzhou. Get blasted out.

Xue Qingling waved her hand and said sincerely: "My piano skills are not good, so I don't want to make a fool of myself." "

Young master Xue is too modest!"

Liu Yuzhi frowned, stared at her daughter, and questioned the pair with her eyes. Where did mother and daughter come from? Xue Qingru replied with an apologetic expression, thinking that she would definitely drive this woman away tomorrow.

At this moment, Pei Shu, who was holding the child, suddenly said: "Linger, then go and play a piece of music, let me and the child listen to it." "

Ah?" Xue Qingling was dumbfounded, and pointed to the song. He silently made a mouth shape: let me step forward to play the piano?

Pei Shu applauded, imitating Xue Qingling's action just now, holding up the hand of their little Pei to cheer for Dad, and the two words "expectation" were almost written on the faces of father and son.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Let me go... then I have to go.

Pei Shu ordered a piece of music by the way, "Let's play the Autumn Moon."

Xue Qingling nodded, stood up, and walked towards the lyre. Liu Yuzhi and Xue Qingru saw him walking over to play the lute carelessly, and they couldn't bear to look directly at him. It's okay to lose face in front of your own family, but you have to lose face to another family.

Xue Qingru was annoyed in her heart, and she was a little more dissatisfied with Pei Shu who encouraged her younger brother to go up to play the piano. The person surnamed Zhang was obviously interested in her brother-in-law, and it was fine if her brother-in-law didn't protect Linger, and let him go Humiliated in front of other women...

So is Silly Linger, why can't she detect the sinister intentions of that woman?

What the hell is going on with this couple? !

Later, she must talk to that idiot Qing Ling in private.

Zhang Ying caught a glimpse of the expressions of Liu Yuzhi's mother and daughter from the corner of her eye, and she became more and more complacent, waiting to see Xue Qingling's qin skills make her ugly.

Xue Qingling sat down in front of the piano she used to practice, stroked her slender fingers like flowing water a few times, and frowned slightly after testing the tone. Most of them were sent by Princess An. Xue Qingling often listened to those guqin sounds, and after getting used to them, she began to dislike her original practice piano sounds.

He adjusted his posture, raised his eyes to look at the positions of his husband and son, then lowered his eyes and began to play the piano intently. As soon as it rang, the lingering sound was mellow, and the trembling lingering sound seemed to dance in people's hearts, bringing a burst of longing for autumn.

Xue Qingru was stunned on the spot, wishing to rub her eyes, wanting to know if the scene in front of her was just her fantasy. If it wasn't a fantasy, how could she hear that her brother could play such a moving song? ?

Wang Zongyuan was also taken aback. He had never heard Xue Qingling play the piano before. At this moment, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart: I didn't expect my brother-in-law's piano skills to be excellent, and Qingru's younger brother's piano skills are not inferior.

It is much more sublime than Zhang Ying's piano music before.

The Wang family couple were shocked, and Liu Yuzhi, who was sitting on the spot, was even more shocked. Is this... is this the idiot son of her family who "played the piano and kept making noise at home" last year and begged her to find Mr. Qin Yi?

How long have you been married... It's like a different person when you play the piano.

Farewell for three days, look at each other with admiration!

Pei Shu hugged their little Pei and nodded. He was quite satisfied with Xue Qingling's qin music. During the time after Xue Qingling was pregnant, in order to give prenatal education to little Pei, Pei Shu often played the qin and played the flute. It's not good to be a monster again, no longer let Pei Shu and himself play the piano with one hand and one hand, but learn the piano from Pei Shu honestly. Over time, he may not even realize that his piano skills have improved by leaps and bounds.

Xue Qingling listened to the qin music played by Pei Shu himself all day long, so he naturally felt that he was not good at playing the qin, but his current qin skills are already at the upper-middle level, and he is the best in the eyes of ordinary people.

I don't know how much higher than Zhang Ying's piano skills.

After Xue Qingling finished playing this song, more than three people received amazed eyes. Liu Yuzhi and Xue Qingru looked at their son (brother) like a dream. Her silly son (brother) was reborn!

At this time, Liu Yuzhi found out in a daze that the most talented person in their Xue family was actually Xiao Ling'er of their family.

"Ling'er, your piano skills are getting better!"

"Brother, your music is getting better and better."

...