Chapter 87

Pei Shu: "????"

Does he look a lot like a good doctor who "want to solve the problem"?

If it wasn't for going to Xue's family to propose marriage yesterday, Pei Shu actually didn't like to write such articles at all, he would rather drink more jars of wine.

"No need." Pei Shu refused without hesitation.

It's also strange today, two people came to ask him to play chess in the morning, and someone came to ask him to do science exam questions in the afternoon? It doesn't matter if you play chess, he will never write the exam questions.

Unless the young master of the Xue family forces him to write.

Qi Yuhong was taken aback: "Why?"

These are the test questions he worked so hard to sort out, because of a rare talent like Pei Shu, he has done these questions, and there will be absolutely no problem in this year's exam.

"Master Qi, this is a medical clinic. I'm a doctor, so I'm afraid I'm not suitable for doing the questions."

If he played chess and did questions in this medical clinic, he would probably be kicked out by their shopkeeper Xue.

"What is this? Doesn't your medical clinic still sell porridge?"

Pei Shu: "..."

This is indeed a medical clinic with "very complicated business".

"Mr. Pei is also going to take the scientific examination at the end of the year, right? If you are still in Lin'an City these days, why not come to my Qingshan Academy to study..." Qi Yuhong finally talked about his ultimate purpose of coming to the medical center today.

He wanted to invite Pei Shu to study in their academy, of course...it would be even better if he could be his disciple.

If they can't be sons-in-law, they can still be mentors and apprentices.

"This... I won't take the scientific examination." Pei Shu told Qi Yuhong what he had said to Liu Yuzhi.

After Qi Yuhong heard this, he could only sigh, "It's a pity, everyone has his own ambitions."

He didn't try to persuade Pei Shu much.

After all, not everyone in the world wants to be an official, just like him, Qi Yuhong, who didn't take the scientific examination, and it is enough to be a small teacher for a lifetime.

The life of Xianyun Yehe is even more nostalgic. Regardless of the ups and downs of the officialdom, he teaches every day, cooks tea and enjoys flowers.

Qi Yuhong just regretted that such a talented man could not show his talents to the world. In addition, he has been a teacher for so many years, and he is really selfish. He only wants to train an excellent and unparalleled student under his own hands, so that he can get some glory.

For such a talented person as Pei Shu, if he doesn't take the imperial examination, he will lack the opportunity to become famous.

Forget it, fame and fortune are just floating clouds.

"I heard that Mr. Sun and the others came to play chess with you in the morning? Why don't we come and play a few games too?" Qi Yuhong put away the test questions and changed the topic.

Pei Shu nodded.

You can't solve problems, but you can play chess.

Qin Xujin: "..."

She felt that her husband seemed to be floating up.

The person in front of her could match old Sun at chess, while her husband Qi Yuhong... was just a bad chess player.

Pei Shu invited Qi Yuhong to the small hall. Seeing the Qi family couple, Xue Qingling hurried over to say hello, and went back to make a pot of tea, and handed a cup of hot tea to everyone present. Qin Xujin took a sip Xiangming, said admiringly, "Your Xue family's tea is better, Mrs. Xue is very stingy, and always refuses to order good tea for me."

Xue Qingling smiled.

His mother's good tea this year has been fabricated by him.

"Come on, let's play chess. Hey, this is Mr. Liao's chessboard, right? Why is it here?" "

Yes, this is what Mr. Liao brought over this morning."

"Did he give it to you? You have found a treasure." Slightly." Qi Yuhong held the chess pieces and was very satisfied, because he used to be a stinky chess basket, and Mr. Liao always refused him to touch the opponent's treasured chess pieces. How to touch it, "Hurry up, Xiao Pei, sit down quickly, let's play chess."

"Your chess skills are so good, you must give way to me."

Qin Xujin was eating fruit snacks while covering his forehead with his hands, thinking to himself She should go home early to avoid embarrassment with this surnamed Qi.

"You take the white pieces, I'll take the black pieces."

Pei Shu didn't care what kind of stones he took, so he nodded, picked up a white piece, and held it between his fingers.

He was also curious about Qi Yuhong's chess skills.

Qi Yuhong picked up the chess pieces and took the lead in occupying a good position.

Pei Shu played chess at will. Today, he is in a very leisurely mood and plays chess as he pleases.

With a smile on his face, Qi Yuhong laid out his pieces on the chessboard in satisfaction.

Pei Shu also fought steadily, step by step, neither attacking nor retreating, just developing himself slowly.

Qi Yuhong felt that playing chess with the young man in front of him was really comfortable. It was not at all like playing chess with Sun Lao and Liao Lao. It made him feel very comfortable.

Pei Shu spent most of the day leisurely with the other party, and finally finished his layout.

"Wait..." Qi Yuhong held the chess pieces, hesitating, why did he feel like he was about to lose?

"No, I made a mistake just now...Xiao Pei, can I regret it once? I will play the previous move again." Pei Shu: "..." He has

never

seen that when playing chess, he can There are such thick-skinned people.

"Okay, Mr. Qi, please..." Pei Shu took the initiative to take back the chess piece he had just settled.

Xue Qingling, who was drinking tea and chatting with Qin Xujin, noticed the situation here, and his beautiful phoenix eyes flashed.

With a smile on his face, Qi Yuhong took back the chess piece he had just played, and after changing the position again, he was satisfied.

It is more comfortable to play chess with young people!

From now on, I will play chess with this little doctor Pei.

"Okay, let's continue..."

Pei Shu smiled, picked up the chess piece again, and dropped it in another place.

So after you came and I went a few times, Qi Yuhong hesitated again, "Well, can I regret this game again?"

Pei Shu: "..."

Qin Xujin covered his face with his hands, feeling that her husband was really ashamed.

No wonder it is said to be a stinky chess basket.

Pei Shu silently took back the chess pieces she had dropped.

Seeing this, Qi Yuhong was extremely satisfied, and took back his chess piece again and put it in another position.

...

After going back and forth like this ten times.

Just after he was about to lose for the eleventh time, Qi Yuhong finally had no regrets anymore.

"I lost."

Qi Yuhong took his wife Qin Xujin home in despair. He felt that the experience of playing chess with the young man seemed not good enough. This young man surnamed Pei is too good at chess, no matter how much he regrets playing chess , there will always be only one ending of "lose".

It's better to bully Mr. Liao.

Qin Xujin saw him flee back to the carriage in desperation, and he wanted to die of laughter in his heart: "Look, you stinky chess basket, you regretted ten times in a row, but you still lost miserably in the end, I'm ashamed of you." Qi Yuhong

: "..."

What he regrets the most now is playing chess with that Pei.

"However, ma'am, I did lose the game of chess, but you... also lost today, right?" " Then Mr.

Pei looks better than your nephew?"

He waved his hand: "It's better not to let me know. After I met Dr. Pei, I immediately felt that my nephew was not a good candidate for a son-in-law." "How can the Xue family

have such a good son-in-law ?" Why don't you take the initiative to propose marriage?"

Pei Shu sent the Qi family couple away, and before the couple left with the medicinal materials, they didn't forget to forcibly pay for the consultation. Pei Shu smiled and threw the consultation money in his hand, then threw it in front of the little fat mouse, encouraging him to count the money.

Now that the house has been bought, and the dowry and furniture have been prepared, Pei Shu can finally hand over his consultation fee to their shopkeeper Xue in advance.

It feels good to have no money in hand.

but......

Pei Shu remembered that he seemed to have buried more than a hundred taels of silver on the cliff, but he did not intend to hand over these "wild silver" that did not belong to him to Xue Qingling.

This money should be regarded as private money.

No matter who asked the shopkeeper of his family not to hand over all his wine to him.

Although Xue Qingling happily accepted the consultation fee, he always felt embarrassed. When Pei Shu first came to An, he lived in the medical clinic, and he only said that he was a doctor in the medical clinic temporarily, and he didn't need a monthly fee. No consultation fees, Xue Qingling just agreed...

But now, shopkeeper Xue feels that if Dr. Pei works for nothing in his house, he still has to work for a long time or even for a lifetime. Consulting gold, it seems that he, Master Xue, is a lot like a Xue Papi who oppresses laborers.

Young Master Xue put the money into his small purse, turned around and asked Pei Shu with a smile: "Little Doctor Pei, do you need monthly money from shopkeeper Xue?" [

Host: Pei Shu]

[Treatment points: 108]

[Countdown to death: one hundred and eight hours]

Pei Shu untied the flute on his waist slowly, walked to Xue Qingling's side, and said with a smile: "If you want to send monthly money, how much do you want to give me?

" My little silver abacus counted a few times, "Let me do the math..." "

You don't have to." Pei Shu interrupted him, and changed his plan aloud: "I don't need Monthly money, if you have to give me monthly money, then there is no other way, Little Doctor Pei doesn't accept real money, you can bring me wine and give me the monthly money."

Xue Qingling regretfully put down her little calculation, he really I really want to give Pei Shu monthly money, especially want to see the little doctor Pei at the beginning of the month eagerly waiting for him to send money, but... Xue Qingling said ruthlessly: "Only real gold and silver monthly money, I can't give you wine."

I ask him to lie to him every day for drinking, and his brewing speed is not as fast as that of the other party.

Only the stuff left at home.

Absolutely can't get used to him like this.

"Then let's not talk about it, and I won't accept your real money."

Pei Shu walked to the table with the flute in his arms, took a sip of tea, and took a few snacks to taste.

For things like money, he will suffer if he holds it, and he only takes it if his brain is sick.

Seeing that he didn't want any money, Xue Qingling was really curious. How could someone not even want money?

Xue Qingling blinked, trotted to Pei Shu, patted his back gently, squeezed his shoulders, put it against the other's neck, and suggested in a very considerate tone: "Little Doctor Pei, it is difficult to move an inch without money. Oh."

The old God Pei Shu was there: "I'm just staying in the hospital, where else can I go?"

Xue Qingling seduced the other party again: "I can't buy anything..."