Chapter 128 Serious Illness

Wang Zongyuan nodded in response to Xue Qingru's words.

He also hoped that Pei Shu would give him more advice. Of course, he still wanted to drink with him.

Wang Zongyuan took pride in his own article for a while, then picked up the few excellent works left by Pei Shu, sighed suddenly, and read his own article again, it was not eye-catching at all.

Good or bad, it really is still a comparison.

Brother-in-law Pei Shu not only writes well, but his calligraphy is also top-notch. His father, County Magistrate Wang, also admired Pei Shu's calligraphy very much and praised him endlessly. Before the other party left, he asked for a lot of calligraphy and paintings. He bought two and hung them in his study, and his father took a pair to hang in the yamen.

When others saw it, they also wanted to ask for the calligraphy and painting, but they couldn't get it.

"This is the benefit of being a brother-in-law..." Wang Zongyuan nodded his head, he was very happy here, but he was going to make things difficult for his mother and younger brother. After meeting Pei Shu, his mother chose a son-in-law for his younger brother. I met several of them, but I was not particularly satisfied. I plan to spend a few more days before choosing a marriage for my younger brother.

Wang Zongyuan looked at Pei Shu's words again, and said in his mouth: "Ashamed, ashamed..."

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling came here with heavy gifts, but now Wang Zongyuan feels that their family's return is still not enough, so it is not enough. The people went to prepare some old wines in his private collection, as well as their special Yuzhou tea and silk brocade porcelain and other items, and sent people to Lin'an.

Half a month later, Wang Zongyuan's three friends who were studying at Yulu Academy came back. They invited them to a restaurant to have a drink together. Half a year ago, they went to pay homage to Yue Heng, the master of the academy, as their close disciples. They thought that the other party would only Accept one or two, or not accept one, who knows four people will go, but only Wang Zongyuan was not selected by Mr. Yue.

A few people gathered together for a drink, and the other three didn't mention what happened at that time, for fear that Wang Zongyuan would force a smile on the sidelines.

After these days passed, Wang Zongyuan no longer cared about the matter of being a teacher. It is not that he has never heard of Yue Heng's class. Even if Mr. Yue would teach his closed disciples more carefully, how could the other party compare with him? His talented, caring and careful brother-in-law.

After getting along with Pei Shu for a period of time, Wang Zongyuan has been completely convinced by the other party. The other party's thinking is quick, and he has been taught by a high teacher since he was a child. When you are a teenager, you can read more books in your mind than an eighty-year-old Confucian.

The articles written by the other party are even more splendid and splendid chapters that he could not write. He has benefited a lot from getting some pointers.

Wang Zongyuan saw that the three of them were cautious about him, so he took the initiative to ask about how many of them were studying under Mr. Yue.

"Being taught by the master is like a spring breeze."

"Learning has improved a lot."

"Zong Yuan, don't worry, we told the master about you before we left, and he might consider taking you as a disciple..." "

You were It's a pity that we couldn't worship Master with us, and the harvest in the past few months can hardly be described in words." "

Yes, yes, maybe next year, you can also worship Master together Under the door."

Wang Zongyuan waved his hand, "Forget it, forget it, my article and Mr. Yue's article don't like each other, it was a good thing that I didn't get in at the beginning, and it was a blessing in disguise." He just came back this time

. It was a great blessing to meet Pei Shu.

"Zong Yuan, don't be dejected."

"Yes, you still have hope."

Wang Zongyuan drank a glass of wine, smiled and said, "I'm not discouraged. Recently, I've learned more and more, and the articles I write are getting better and better..." A person next to him wondered, "Aren't you at home all the time recently

... "

Although there is no famous teacher, smart people can figure out a few meanings by thinking about it at home, but Wang Zongyuan's qualifications are mediocre, and he studies hard at home alone, with no one to teach him, so he probably can't learn why.

At the beginning, Yue Heng was unwilling to accept Wang Zongyuan as his apprentice. The big reason was that the other party's qualifications were mediocre, and it was difficult for him to become a great talent. Mr. Yue naturally didn't want to spend more time teaching a person whose aptitude was too mediocre.

"I've been at home recently... By the way, speaking of this, it's just right, I'll show you my recent article, because I wrote it at home, and no one else has read it. Come and help me."

The other three nodded, thinking in their hearts that Wang Zongyuan, who hadn't seen him for a few months, had no idea what panacea he had taken, or was coaxed into obsession, and he became extremely confident. stand up.

The article that he figured out by himself at home is probably full of mistakes.

The three of them looked at each other, and decided to comfort him with a few more good words when they commented later, telling him not to be discouraged, to learn and write articles, just to be more confident.

"Show me the articles you wrote too."

The other three nodded and exchanged articles with each other. Wang Zongyuan has written a lot of articles these days. He used to be very afraid of writing articles, but now he writes more and more smoothly. Wang Zongyuan After receiving the articles of several other people, he lowered his head and read them carefully, wanting to know how advanced their articles have been after studying under Yue Heng's school, and how big the difference is compared with him?

After Wang Zongyuan took a closer look, his first feeling was disappointment.

It may be that he has been reading the articles written by Pei Shu himself recently, and then reading these people's articles, it seems that he has changed from a peerless delicacy to a porridge, and suddenly there is no taste of tasting.

After suppressing these messy moods, Wang Zongyuan took a closer look and found that the articles written by the three of them had improved a lot compared to when they separated before.

The other three people also began to read Wang Zongyuan's article seriously. They originally wanted to find some mistakes in it, and combined with Master's guidance, to help Wang Zongyuan guide him. As a result, they watched and felt more and more shocked.

How long has it been since we saw you?

Wang Zongyuan's article has improved so fast?

This... is this really an article he wrote?

It seems that the font written by the other party has improved a lot compared to before. Even the examiner must like this neat style of writing.

They don't know that Wang Zongyuan's calligraphy has also been taught by Pei Shu, and Pei Shu learned from the sage of calligraphy. The disciples of Gu Zhong never leave their hands, and there are all the subtle essence of writing in it. Diligent.

"Brother Zong Yuan... This, is this really an article you wrote?" "

It seems to be very different from a few months ago."

"Could it be that you stole someone else's article and pretended to be your own?" Article?" The person who said this was named Luo Rongshou, he was the least educated of the three, but he felt that Wang Zongyuan, who failed to worship Yue Heng's disciples, should be even worse than him, and now seeing Wang Zongyuan However, he was surprised to find that the other party wrote far more than him.

This made Luo Rongshou really unacceptable.

The other party must have lied.

How could he write such an article within a few months without even being able to learn from a famous teacher?

"This is the article I wrote! What do you think?" Wang Zongyuan is studying at home alone these days. Although his vision is getting higher and higher and the articles he writes are improving rapidly, he also has doubts in his heart. I overestimated myself, so I took out my own article and wanted my former classmates to criticize it.

"Brother Wang, if this is really an article written by you...then it is really admirable."

"It's unbelievable..."

"Brother Wang, is this really an article written by you? It must have changed too much "

It's not that they don't want to believe it, but that those of them who worship under Yue Heng's sect have not improved so much in the past few months under the careful guidance of their master. Wang Zongyuan studied at home alone, how could his writing improve so far?

Wang Zongyuan smiled triumphantly, "You don't know, I met an expert."

"Could it be that you have worshiped under some famous teacher?"

"That's not true, but I am the elder of that expert..." Wang Zongyuan scratched his head. Shaking his head, Yue Mo was a little embarrassed to say such words.

The other three felt puzzled: "????? Elder??"

"A few days ago, my wife's younger brother brought his husband and son-in-law to our house to visit relatives. My brother-in-law is really not easy..." Wang Zongyuan roughly said Take a look at what happened to yourself.

The other three said: "At the age of the weak crown, handsome, quick-witted, never forgetting, superb knowledge, mastering everything in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting... How can such a person sound more inconceivable than your rapid progress." Wang Zongyuan:

" . . . and I actually feel the same way."

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, it would be really hard to believe that such an exiled person exists in the world." "

Haha... What's even more unbelievable is that he is still my brother-

in-law ." After three days, it was not until the morning of the third day that the little monk Jingming of Miaoyin Temple went down the mountain with another young monk to Huichun Hall. He became more lively, he brought another young monk down today, first to ask Pei Shu for medical advice, but to bring another young monk Jing Le down the mountain to see a doctor.

The little monk Jing Le is a chubby little monk. In recent days, he has experienced dizziness, lightheadedness, deafness, chest tightness, nosebleeds, loss of appetite, weight loss, black spots in front of the eyes, trembling hands, cold feet and hands. Sweating, morning cramps, sores on the corners of the mouth, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath and other symptoms, asked Jingming to check his pulse, Jingming, who was half-trained in medicine, couldn't explain why, so he took him down the mountain to find Pei Shu.

Little fat man Jing Le saw that Jing Ming was studying medicine before, so he also touched this medical book to read it. The more Jing Le read it, the more chilled he became, and the more flustered he became, the more he felt that he was seriously ill and would die soon.

After a few days of rain, every day was gloomy, and Jing Le felt that she couldn't make it through, "Jing Ming, I, I, I... I can't breathe, am I going to die?" Jing

Ming Hesitatingly said: "...I can't see what's wrong with you."

"But I feel like I can't breathe through my nose!!"

After Pei Shu checked Jing Le, he found that the other party was very hot and angry, and there was nothing else. What's the problem? Others may be sedentary, too lazy to move, poor blood, suspicious all day long, and scaring myself.

Children these days are also incomprehensible.

"When reading medical books, don't apply symptoms to yourself."