Chapter 188 One Two

Thinking of this, Emperor Heng'an began to feel that ordinary people are good, monogamous, and don't have to go to different places every month to do things he doesn't want to do.

Before, he wanted to find a free time to go to the quiet palace with few people to relax. On the way, there was a beautiful court lady deliberately pounced on him. Emperor Heng'an had no choice but to show a cold face and asked the guards to drag the maid away. The farther away the better.

He doesn't want to be selected in this year's draft, and he doesn't want to be selected next year. For Emperor Heng'an, he is thirsty for talents. It is better to open the draft than Enke. It is a serious matter to find more capable love ministers to accompany him.

Monarchs and ministers fell asleep on their feet.

This is the ultimate dream of Emperor Hengan.

Under the service of the court lady, Emperor Heng'an changed out of his dragon robe and put on an apricot-yellow ordinary uniform. The little Dezi beside him hung a green jade pendant on him. After stepping out of the threshold, he turned a corner and went to the Imperial Study Room.

"Your Majesty, where are you going, Your Majesty?" Emperor Heng'an stopped

, "Where else can I go if I don't go to the imperial study?"

Do you seem to have forgotten something? Where did he decide to go after he just went down to court?

"Did I forget something?"

"Your Majesty, you just said to go to the Imperial Garden."

"Really?" Emperor Heng An frowned and recalled, he said to go to the Imperial Garden? What are you going to do in the Royal Garden? correct! Today, King An is in the morning court, and Concubine An should also take Prince An's son to see the Empress Dowager.

I'm going to see my cousin.

Emperor Heng'an turned to the imperial garden.

"The emperor is here!"

"I have seen the emperor..."

"There is no need to be polite." Emperor Heng'an saw his concubines in red and green from a distance, and felt an indescribable toothache and backache. He walked to the emperor's grandmother, Turning my head, I happened to be able to see a little green among the thousands of flowers.

Emperor Heng'an's eyes lit up, his cousin looks so handsome!

Emperor Heng'an looked at Pei Shu in front of him from head to toe. The person in front of him was outstanding in appearance, extraordinary in temperament, with a noble aura and the ink and wash atmosphere that couldn't be concealed from head to toe. Emperor Heng'an liked him very much. Over the years, I have seen several Tanhualang, but none of them have the demeanor of the person in front of me.

This is simply the Tanhualang of his dreams.

Pei Shu also noticed this noble cousin in front of him, the emperor of a country. Speaking of which, there is a little similarity between their cousins, but Emperor Heng'an's body is apricot yellow, his skin is pale and weak, and his complexion is not. Very good, with a guilty conscience and shortness of breath.

"This is Prince An's son? Uncle Emperor's son is really a good-looking talent." Emperor Heng'an talked to Pei Shu with great interest, and hugged his nephew, little Pei, from the hands of the people next to him. Holding Bubbles, he was used to being hugged by all kinds of people today, even if he was hugged by the king of a country, he didn't bother to lift his lazy little eyelids.

His little fat face was very solemn and solemn. After yawning, he stretched his calf.

It has been several years since a little prince was born in the palace. Emperor Hengan hugged this little guy, and it was also very rare. He looked up at Pei Shu's face, and then at the little fat man in his arms. He was even more envious. The father and son People look too much alike, and his princes don't look very much like him.

Emperor Heng'an hugged the limp little guy, but in his heart he was planning to go to the harem to work hard at night, so as to have a little prince who looked like himself.

"Emperor Grandmother, what were you talking about before? I heard you talking excitedly."

"We are looking at Jun Lan's calligraphy. This child's handwriting is good." I have long heard that the Empress Dowager likes calligraphy. When the queen mother saw the calligraphy, she really liked it very much.

"Oh? Really?" Emperor Heng'an was very curious. He himself was also an avid calligraphy lover. His favorite calligrapher was Duke Liang of the previous dynasty. I copy and appreciate it every day, and usually collect all kinds of rare calligraphy, thinking that I am used to seeing good calligraphy.

Now he hears the emperor's grandmother praise Pei Shu's good handwriting, but he doesn't take it seriously. Emperor Heng'an's own handwriting is also very strong, but he never thinks that his handwriting is good, after all, he has seen too many. Good work.

My cousin is young, and I think his calligraphy level is probably average.

After thinking about it in Emperor Heng'an's mind, he asked someone to unfold the calligraphy work, and the beautifully bound ink scroll opened, and the words "Fushou, Ankang" jumped in front of his eyes. When he looked at these words, Emperor Heng'an subconsciously trembled , has not savored carefully, but it has already made him know the extraordinaryness of this work.

It is clearly just four simple characters, but each character is fascinating. Not only is the appearance of the character beautiful, but more importantly, it has a unique beauty of charm, which makes people appreciate it at first sight. It is not the details of his strokes, but the shocking and intoxicating charm in them.

It's really well written.

Unexpectedly, his cousin turned out to be a great talent in calligraphy and painting.

It is this picture that Emperor Heng'an wanted to collect with a trembling soul, "Who did Prince An's son learn from?"

Emperor Heng'an was very curious. Such a handsome and talented man with outstanding demeanor.

"I grew up in a valley where I escaped from the world." Pei Shu briefly talked about his past.

"So, son of Prince An, you are all good at piano, chess, calligraphy and painting?" The other party's life experience made Emperor Heng'an sigh, there is such a place where hermits gather in this world? The secluded valley seems to be the fairy island of Penglai in fairy tales.

Although the cousin in front of me is wearing luxurious clothes, he still does not hide his innocence and flawlessness. The other party has an aura that is detached from the mundane world, like a banished fairy descended into the world. Did he stumble into a place of cultivating immortals?

"Just know a thing or two." What Gu Zhong is best at is medical skills, and learning piano, chess, calligraphy and painting is just to cultivate sentiment and cultivate one's morality.

Emperor Heng'an: "..." The

"one or two" in the other party's population must be one or two that ordinary people can't match.

"Jun Lan's handwriting is really good. After Danyao learned calligraphy with him for a while, her handwriting has become much more beautiful." Princess An said with a smile. Since she found her son, her daughter has become more worry-free. too much.

The daughter's previous dog crawling words are really eye-catching.

"Huh?! Is that so?" The Empress Dowager asked with a loving smile. She had also heard of the unsightly Chinese character Danyao. She was obviously a pretty girl, but that word... "Yes

! Grandmother, Danyao also has a copy of calligraphy for Grandmother." Li Danyao asked someone to hand over part of the filial piety scriptures that she had copied, and presented it to the Empress Dowager.

When the Empress Dowager saw her, she nodded as expected, "If you hadn't told Grandmother about this in advance, Ai's family would have thought it was this little naughty looking for a ghostwriter." "Grandmother, this is all grandson's wishes.

"

"It's better that your elder brother taught her better."

Princess An agreed, "That's exactly the case, now her elder brother is the only one who can cure her."

Li Danyao shook her head and objected: "I listen to my brother because I like him."

It is definitely not because of the oppression of the big devil brother that he abandons evil and pursues good.

"Don't you like father and mother?"

...

After listening to Emperor Heng'an, his eyes scanned the filial piety scripture handwritten by Li Danyao, and he nodded in his heart. , and his own princes, the dogs crawled as before.

This made Emperor Heng'an couldn't help looking at Pei Shu who was sitting opposite him with a look of expectation.

"Mother, you don't know, this child made a lot of jokes when her brother just came back, she ran up to the prince and me in surprise, and said that he wanted me and the prince to adopt a foster son... ..." "I also said that I want to make a bet with my concubine, betting whether the righteous brother

she likes is good-looking, or his own brother is good-looking."

People!"

...

After the family chatted, they directly prepared a family banquet in the imperial garden. The empress dowager knew that her youngest son, Wang An, had a lot of food, so she prepared all kinds of dishes, but she never thought that she had made a mistake. Her grandson Li Junlan, who looks gentle and well-proportioned and tall on the surface, although he looks more like Princess An, has inherited his father's iron stomach.

"This child... this child grew up in the valley, so he must have suffered."

If it was placed in an ordinary family, how could it be afforded?

Once King An's father, namely Emperor Jianyong, found that the food intake of himself and the Empress Dowager combined was less than one-tenth of that of King An when he was eating in the central palace. He laughed and scolded King An for making the royal family poor.

It is said that little Pei, who is still in his infancy, also inherited his father's good appetite.

The empress dowager lamented, and she didn't know what happened back then, that she gave birth to such a son with a big stomach. As a result, her lineage of the son of a big stomach king was able to be passed on from father to son, and from son to grandson. Pass it on infinitely...

Thanks to Danyao, this child is not like him.

If Danyao was like his father and brother, the family would have to sit and eat together, how many dishes would have to be served to satisfy the appetites of the four.

After lunch, Emperor Heng'an called Pei Shu to the imperial study alone, and Xue Qingling followed Princess An to the palace of the Empress Dowager, and continued to talk with the Empress Dowager, who hadn't seen her son, daughter-in-law, and grandson for a long time , I couldn't finish talking about what was in my heart for days and nights.

Little Pei, a chubby little guy, clamored for Pei Shu to hug him after he ate his milk at noon, and after Pei Shu finished hugging, he asked his father Xue Qingling to hug him. After peeing like a ghost, he changed into a red and festive little dress again, Now she has fallen asleep in the nurse's arms, sleeping very soundly, and her breath is filled with a greasy fragrance of milk.

Pei Shu turned around to look at Xue Qingling before going to the Imperial Study Room. After being inspired by the other party's gaze, Xue Qing gave a reassuring look and smiled sweetly.

Pei Shu rubbed his nose and couldn't help laughing. He suddenly found that although the facial features of the fat boy were similar to his, the smile and micro-expressions of this little fat man were the same as Xue Qingling's, especially the self-care and silly look.

Emperor Heng'an called Pei Shu to the imperial study for the purpose of thinking about the other party's calligraphy. If he asked him to write a word or paint a picture for himself, Emperor Heng'an would be satisfied.

Of course, he also wanted to see from the bottom of his heart whether the words he saw before were actually written by the person in front of him.