Chapter 155 Birth

Xue Qingling couldn't accept the other party's suggestion, and had a nightmare that night, dreaming that the child's father cut open his stomach with a knife, dragged his little Pei out, and then asked him with a handsome face as cold as ice: " Who does the child look like?"

Like who?

You sew up my belly first, bastard!

Xue Qingling was woken up by this dream, and Pei Shu hugged him for a long time, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He regretted that he had told him about the caesarean section yesterday. What waves, but for the ancients, it is really unacceptable to cut open one's stomach in a proper way.

Even if Pei Shu could guarantee that there would be no pain, no danger, and no scars, Xue Qingling felt that it was better for little Pei to choose when their little Pei was born.

"Are you still coaxing me? Your father who wants to use a knife should stay away from me."

Pei Shu had no choice but to hold him in his arms, patted the other person's back, and slowly comforted someone who clearly said "let me go." He stayed away, but he woke up early in the morning and hugged his little pregnant husband tightly around his waist.

"I had a dream. I dreamed that Dr. Pei cut up my stomach like a chicken, stretched out your hand and dragged little Pei out, and then asked me who my child looked like with a cold face, but you Bastard, I was so happy to see the child, I even forgot to sew up my stomach, my intestines are going to fall all over the floor..." Xue Qingling angrily talked about the dream she had, and couldn't help biting the other party's collarbone .

"One moment you say I have a cold face, and the next moment you say I'm too happy, isn't it against harmony?"

Xue Qingling was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but follow the other party's pointing to recall the dream, and her thinking was also led astray , murmured guessing: "Maybe it's in a dream. I can't imagine how your husband will look when the child is born."

Pei Shu smiled, and showed her bright smiling face to the other party, "I should be happy, don't I often smile in front of you? Don't you remember the way I smile?" Xue Qingling raised her hands and loosened the other party's

waist , holding that handsome smiling face like rubbing dough, and after sighing that it feels good, he tilted his head and rubbed against the other's chest, "The point is not your expression at that time, husband, but that you forgot to put my belly Sew it up."

"Who made this dream?"

"I did it."

"...So, the one who forgot to sew up in the dream was yourself, Dr. Pei would not make such a mistake." Pei Shu smiled and took Picking up a silk handkerchief on the side, with a clear lotus embroidered on it, "Do you see if the needle holes on it are tight? Dr. Pei's craftsmanship guarantees that it will be sewn tightly for you without leaving any scars, so you want to Do you want to cut horizontally or vertically?"

What horizontal or vertical cut?

Hearing this, Xue Qingling's legs softened, she curled up in the other's arms, and raised her hand to cover the other's mouth, "Don't tell me such terrible things, Little Pei was scared by you, and the baby didn't move for a long time." "I just

returned It felt like the child kicked hard..." Pei Shu gently stroked the other person's back, pressed it against Xue Qingling's ear, and said softly, "What are you afraid of? Without your own promise, how could I have stabbed you."

" I just give you one more choice, if the pain is really unbearable, don't hold on, with me by your side, don't be afraid." "

No matter what the situation is, I will protect you and the child."

Xue Qingling raised her hand and rubbed it. Rubbing his ears, he felt a gentle warm wind blowing when the other party spoke, making his heart warm, as sweet as eating honey. In fact, he wasn't afraid at all, how could he be afraid when the other person was by his side, but in front of the person he liked, he couldn't help becoming coquettish, easy to feel wronged, and wanted to hear that person's concern for him.

"Now I just regret that I didn't see who the little Pei in the dream looked like..." Xue Qingling put her head on the other's shoulder, pursed her lips and regretted while dreaming. It is said that dreams have omens. Does little Pei look just like in the dream?

Silly thing, Pei Shu couldn't help laughing, "When the child comes out, you will know who he looks like." "I

hope the child is like my handsome husband."

"I hope to be like my husband."

...

The child's two fathers are both The appearance is excellent, no matter who the child looks like, it will not be a loss.

On April 20th, Xue Qingling activated it in the morning. He slept so late that he was exposed to the sun. Pei Shu just brought some small wontons to feed him. After a few mouthfuls, he had a stomachache. Maybe it was the small shrimp wontons too much. It was delicious, the child in her belly was gluttonous, Xue Qingling was drowsy, thought she was going to have diarrhea, but Pei Shu felt something wrong with the other party, reached out to touch it, and immediately arched his fingers on the other party's forehead After knocking on the top, he carried the Ma Daha to the delivery room. The old woman who had been waiting for several days gave a shock and hurriedly followed in. Xiao Geng hurriedly arranged for someone to notify Mrs. Xue and Princess An.

When Xue Qingling was carried away foolishly, she was still at a loss.

He had only eaten two or three bites of his small wontons.

"Am I really going to give birth?" Xue Qingling didn't seem to feel any pain in her stomach except that she felt a little strange. He heard that other mothers gave birth, and the pain was so painful that the ceiling was smashed.

He just feels very hungry now, as if something is about to come out.

The corner of Pei Shu's mouth twitched, "Can't you feel it yourself?"

"It doesn't hurt at all, I'm so hungry..."

Pei Shu had no choice but to bring the unfinished bowl of wontons, and slowly fed the other party in the delivery room to continue eating. Xue Qingling chewed and ate it slowly, and finally began to experience severe pain, as if it was about to break the bone marrow The pain continued to spread throughout the body.

With his eyes closed, he let the severe pain torrent in his body, and he could no longer taste the slightest taste in his mouth. The cold sweat and tears from the pain on his face were mixed together. Xue Qingling gritted his teeth and hummed sullenly. He uttered a sound or two, fearing that the people around him would feel uncomfortable, so he didn't let himself scream out.

Xue Qingling, who was in pain, felt that someone was holding his hand, and a wave of warm power was continuously transmitted from the palm of the other person's hand into his body. After the severe pain that split his body in an instant, he opened his eyes as if he was exhausted. , What I saw was that familiar face.

Tears kept rolling down his cheeks, blurring his vision, and Xue Qingling could barely utter a few words: "Xiao Pei, doctor... why don't you go out, I feel so hurt when you're here."

"What are you talking about? I'm not here, so it doesn't hurt?" "

If I was here alone, I would hold back, but with you by my side, I can't bear even a little bit of pain.

" Call out, okay? You don't need to bear it, tell me how much pain you have suffered, and let me know, okay, I will always be by your side."

Xue Qingling responded softly, and it didn't take long for the gust of wind to howl The excruciating pain came again, this time he couldn't help crying out, his body convulsed by the pain, his upper body rebounded, his whole body seemed to be cut in half by a knife.

"I'm in so much pain, Little Doctor Pei, now...is it too late for you to cut the child out with a knife?" "

...Are you sure?"

Outside the delivery room, Prince An and Concubine An came with the little princess. The three of them were waiting outside, Li Danyao was talking about her unborn nephew. She personally made a pair of tigers for her nephew these days. Shoes and a few small clothes were waiting to be put on by my nephew, while Concubine An was walking back and forth with a small golden lock.

An Wangduan sat there, looking upright, but actually flustered.

Liu Yuzhi was the last one to hurry over. She was originally going out to inspect the shop today, but later she ran into Mrs. Qi's wife, Qin Xujin. The two talked for a long time as soon as they met. Qin Xujin pulled Liu Yuzhi and asked her to help her choose a son-in-law for her daughter. .

The two talked non-stop in front of a bunch of portraits.

"It's too difficult to choose a husband and son-in-law for a child." Qin Xujin sighed, and she was still not satisfied with the choice. Even if she was satisfied, she still had to satisfy her daughter. She and her husband are both satisfied with the candidate, and it is useless for the daughter to be dissatisfied.

Liu Yuzhi agreed very much, "It's difficult to choose a son-in-law for a child."

Before Xue Qingling got married, she didn't worry about her.

"Madam! Madam! The son is about to give birth!!"

"What? It's about to give birth!" Liu Yuzhi was surprised, happy, afraid and worried, and for a moment she left everything behind, and the shop and the family chose a son-in-law. It doesn't matter anymore, so I asked someone to lead the carriage out in a hurry, and hurried to Pei's courtyard.

Qin Xujin looked at her anxious look from the side, and then comforted her to relax, "Father and son are sure to be safe." As he

spoke, Qin Xujin followed her into the carriage and went to see the situation in Pei's mansion.

The carriage arrived at the place very quickly, and Liu Yuzhi got out of the carriage in a hurry, even Qin Xujin who was behind him couldn't spare his attention to take care of him, he just wanted to know the situation of his son as soon as possible.

Qin Xujin got out of the carriage slowly, seeing his friend running faster than a rabbit, he couldn't help shaking his head.

Standing in front of the gate of this exquisite courtyard, she couldn't help sighing with emotion, who would have imagined that last year Liu Yuzhi asked her husband to make things difficult for Dr. Pei who came to propose a marriage, and it turned out that the proposal immediately became a reality. , got married non-stop again, didn't arrive for a month, and even had a child.

Obviously, the two were still together last year, worrying about choosing a son-in-law for their children, but now their grandchildren have come out.

Her husband Qi Yuhong praised Pei Shu fiercely, saying that he looks good, is highly educated, and knows everything about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. The only pity is that he only wants to be a doctor. It's really a pity to take the imperial examination."

"Otherwise that child Qingling can still earn an official wife, and with the ability of that child from the Pei family, maybe in a few years he will be able to become an imperial order..."