Chapter 184 Barbecue

Prince Su rode a horse, and slowly arrived in front of Mrs. Pei Shu, "You two are really loving."

Prince Su had noticed the relationship between Prince An and his wife a long time ago. His cousin Talented both in civil and military affairs, although they are only married to an ordinary commoner, the two have a deep relationship and cannot allow a third person to intervene.

There are still many noble women in Funing who want to climb up to Prince An's son, it seems that these people's wishes are destined to come to nothing.

Xue Qingling: "???"

Xue Qingling didn't understand why Prince Su came to them and said such a sentence.

Pei Shu took Xue Qingling's hand as a matter of course, interlocked his fingers, looked up at Prince Su's son in front of him, and replied with a light smile: "That's how it is." Yes, husband and wife should be like this

.

A trace of envy flashed in the eyes of King Su's son. He and his concubine had a similar relationship. Although the two had never quarreled or blushed, they were as polite as guests. Although they respected each other as guests, they were still a little less What...

After recalling the face of the concubine Shi Zi in his mind, the son of King Su felt relieved. Although he and the concubine Shi Zi had a similar relationship, they had similar family backgrounds. The two of them are now considered to be on the same level, and they are also the envy of others.

After meeting King Su's son, Pei Shu took Xue Qingling around the forest again, Xue Qingling got off the horse excitedly and picked up a lot of wild goods, and while picking up the wild goods, he caught two rabbits by the way.

This was not obtained by him cheating, but a rabbit he caught with his own hands.

Young Master Xue has proved with his actions that shooting rabbits is not as fast as catching them!

Xue Qingling was holding two rabbit ears, and the legs of the heavy little rabbit were struggling and shaking. He said in surprise: "There are rabbits everywhere on the mountain, are they raised by King Su's people?" Pei Shu smiled sullenly: "Yes

. , I guess it's a rabbit that was specially put in the mountain today."

"Hunting, there are so many people today, if you don't let some rabbits in, I'm afraid there won't be enough prey on the mountain for everyone to share." "

Linger, you are very good today, you hunted alone Three rabbits."

Xue Qingling: "..."

He looked down at the dazed little white rabbit with red eyes in his hand, and always felt that something was wrong with his husband's flattery.

"Brother! Brother!! Sister-in-law! Sister-in-law is here too! Brother, let me show you, I hunted a rabbit!"

Li Danyao, who was riding a horse in the distance, saw a familiar figure hidden in the woods in front of him, and pulled up the rein excitedly. Driving forward, she was riding a stable and lazy mare. After trotting a few steps reluctantly under the command of the owner, the pony relaxed on its own initiative, and the horse's hooves moved forward slowly. .

Today's Li Danyao also caught the prey.

A little rabbit running around on the hill.

"Brother, I shot a rabbit. Alas, the rabbit on this mountain is too wild and very clever. I wasted more than 20 arrows before I shot such a rabbit." "Sister-in-law also learned how to ride and shoot.

" Is it?" After Li Danyao hunted the animal, his face flushed with excitement.

Pei Shu smiled and said, "Yes, your sister-in-law Qingling has a lot of harvest today."

Li Danyao's eyes widened in surprise, "Really?"

Shooting a target is different from shooting a prey. The target is firmly nailed there and will not move, but the prey on the mountain is very fast. If you don't pay attention, it will slip away from your arrow. Even a small rabbit is very difficult to shoot. middle.

Her sister-in-law just learned riding and archery today, so she can gain something so quickly?

"He hunted three rabbits."

"That's amazing!" Li Danyao exclaimed, "Sister-in-law, your talent is amazing! Teach me."

Li Danyao didn't want to learn from her brother, because her brother's talent is Ordinary people like them can't learn it, but her sister-in-law Qingling can be her good teacher and helpful friend.

Their aunts and sisters-in-law worked hard to practice calligraphy under the oppression of the Great Demon King.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Xue Qingling showed an indescribable expression.

Li Danyao: "Sister-in-law, what's the matter with you?"

"Are you sure you want to catch rabbits?" Xue Qingling rubbed her cheeks.

"Yeah! I want to hunt a few more rabbits today!" Li Danyao nodded excitedly.

"Okay, then get off the horse."

Li Danyao was confused: "?"

Isn't it hunting rabbits?

Li Danyao got off the horse very obediently, eager to know what magical method her sister-in-law has to hunt many rabbits.

Afterwards, Xue Qingling took her to a rabbit hole, and the two surrounded the rabbit's family, while Pei Shu held back a smile and gave them a lookout.

Li Danyao squatted down and looked at the bunch of tied up live rabbits, the expression on his face suddenly became indescribable, "..."

So many rabbits.

It seems...it's easier to catch the rabbit with your hands? These fat rabbits are so silly, they are not flexible at all.

When the two were stabbing the rabbit's nest, they also caught a red fox passing by to watch the fun. Li Danyao thought happily: "This is the most prey I have ever had!" Xue Qingling: "..." Pei Shu: "..." It's

hard

to

say . In short, their team harvested a lot of rabbits. When they went back, they ran into the second son of King Su. The second son

said in surprise: "There are so many rabbits, didn't you poke the rabbit nest?"

It was quite a joke, thinking that Pei Shu took her husband and sister to catch so many rabbits just to teach the two sisters-in-law how to ride and shoot. After all... there are the most rabbits on this mountain.

Pei Shu: "Second Young Master is really right."

They really poked a rabbit's nest.

"Cousin, you are really good at joking, hahaha."

As the sun set and it was getting late, a bonfire was lit next to the tent, and then there was a burst of barbecue aroma, and the men were all talking about today's hunting in the aroma of barbecue .

The two brothers An Wang and Su Wang got into the forest in the afternoon, and accidentally met a wild tiger that broke in by mistake. When the two saw the tiger, they rushed up excitedly like a cat seeing a mouse, wanting to Take the beast in front of you as your own.

Seeing these two people, the hungry tiger opened its mouth, showing its sharp teeth like knives, and rushed forward, drooling and roaring...

The process was very intense.

In the end, it was the two brothers who beat the tiger to the ground, but they had a fight over the issue of "belonging". When the two were arguing, the brave and resourceful wild tiger took the opportunity to slip away and took it away with it. A rabbit shot by King Su before.

Take it with a slip.

King An and King Su both fetched water from bamboo baskets in vain.

Then they blamed each other for a long time.

When it came time to drink and eat barbecue at night, there was still no winner.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling were grilling meat together by the fire, and there was a strong aroma of barbecue and various spices all around, making people salivate, and there were barbecues everywhere, and the oil flowing from the barbecue on the fire Falling into the fire, it made a sizzling sound continuously.

Ever since his family opened a restaurant, Pei Shu has been quite keen on cooking. In fact, he was also very concerned about this matter before. Xue Qingling cooked in the small kitchen, and he also helped make dumplings, but he made dumplings. Dumplings are always disliked.

Although his culinary skills are not good, Pei Shu has mastered his knife skills during this period of time.

The whole piece of meat is difficult to cook and taste, so Pei Shu found many bamboo sticks, cut the most tender piece of venison into thin slices, connected them in series on the bamboo sticks, and set it on the fire to roast the meat.

He kept an eye on the barbecue in his hand to avoid burning it, brushed it with oil, and sprinkled it with salt and spices.

The smell of cumin caused Xue Qingling to turn his head to the back and sneez a few times. He rubbed his nose and continued to focus on the barbecue in front of him.

"It's baked!" Pei Shu excitedly picked up the bamboo stick in his hand, leaned closer to smell the venison in his hand, the tempting smell of meat kept hitting his nostrils, and the gluttons in the gluttonous stomach burrowed around. .

It smells so good.

It just felt a bit hard...

Pei Shu tentatively took a bite of his roasted venison, and then his face froze instantly: "..."

He chewed the thing in his mouth numbly.

How should I put it, the venison he grilled is very fragrant and the smell is very attractive, but it tastes wrong, a smell of spices, and there is no taste of meat.

If one word is used to describe the taste of this meat, only the word "chai" can accurately describe the mystery.

Old and old.

Pei Shu fell into silent recollection: Could it be an old deer that was hunted today?

Xue Qingling on the side fed him the venison he roasted, one in the sky and the other in the ground, Pei Shu continued to be silent, unwilling to face the facts and thought: No wonder I never grilled meat when I traveled alone.

"Why do you bake it soft, mine is as hard as carbon." It is said to be meat slices, chewing like baked potato chips, with a bang sound.

"Husband, your cooking time is too high."

"I'm obviously the same cooking time as you."

"Where is it the same..."

...

Pei Shu was eating the meat roasted by Xue Qingling in his mouth, and his hands were still busy learning how to roast meat , although the meat he roasted was not very delicious, it was strongly sought after by one person.

That's right, it's their little Pei.

Among Xue Qingling's barbecue and Pei Shu's barbecue, this little fool actually chose Pei Shu's barbecue. I don't know if he really has discernment, or if he really has a tacit understanding between father and son...

Little Pei was attracted by the alluring aroma of the barbecue, opened his small mouth and drooled, trying to get close to the crunchy and crispy roast venison that no one was eating.

Of course Pei Shu would not let this little fat man with only two teeth eat the crunchy roasted venison, and indifferently moved the roasted meat aside until the meat near his mouth could not be eaten, the little Pei Shu with two teeth was so angry Want to spit up.

Pei Shu freed his hand to feed little Pei custard.

The little guy had no choice but to eat a few mouthfuls of egg custard, looking at the meat eagerly.

It is conceivable that this little guy has been a meat lover since he was a child.

Here they ate barbecue in harmony, while King An and King Su fought over wine again and got very drunk. The next day they slept until they were exposed to the sun and didn't wake up, so they had to stay in Funing for another two days.

In the past two days in Funing, some people really wanted to present beauties to Prince An, but they were all rejected.

As a result, Xue Qingling was sought after by noble sons, wives and concubines, and they all asked him curiously how he captured the heart of the eldest son.

How can I hold a man firmly in the palm of my hand?

Xue Qingling was asked one head two big, ask him? He doesn't know either...

"Just...just like that."

"What's that like?"

Xue Qingling raised her hand to look at the sky, thinking vicissitudes of life: Maybe it's because she has a thick skin and knows how to cook.

Fortunately, within two days of the days when he was entangled by these noble ladies, the convoys assembled by King An and King Su were about to enter Beijing together.