Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 Efforts

When Pei Shu saw the gift prepared for him by the two princes, his usually calm and calm face was slightly cracked. The set of "clothes" in front of him, let's classify it as clothes, the main body The top is red and the bottom is green, just like green leaves against red flowers, and the clothes are embroidered with colorful patterns with colorful threads... If

this clothes is worn by people and outsiders see it, they must sigh aloud: Colorful spider essence!

Pei Shu was speechless at such a colorful spider dress.

What made the corners of his mouth twitch even more was the sincere eyes of the two little princes, and the words from their hearts: "Uncle Seven Kings, this is the most beautiful dress in the world!" "Seven

Kings Uncle, this is a gift from me and my brother."

"Uncle Wang, do you like it?"

"Such a beautiful color is most suitable for Seventh Uncle Wang."

... Such a beautiful color is most suitable for me?

Pei Shu didn't know if he should say childish words, or whether he should laugh or cry about his image in the eyes of the two little guys. No, or, in the future courses, he should save the aesthetics of the two little princes.

"Uncle Wang, I feel a lot of emotion when I receive the gifts from the two princes. I don't need to practice calligraphy today. Uncle Wang will teach you Danqing painting." The

second prince and the third prince cheered. By the way, I won the praise and love of Uncle Wang.

After receiving the inexplicable gift, Pei Shu went to see Emperor Heng'an after teaching the two princes. After Emperor Heng'an found that Pei Shu's teaching to the two princes was quite effective, he came here to fulfill his promise.

Let Pei Shu choose something from Emperor Heng'an's private treasury.

Emperor Heng'an saw that the other party had selected a few of his favorite treasures from his treasure house. After a heartache, he even thought of his two sons who had also given big gifts to the other party. Don't say if you didn't catch it, now you have to dryly let people choose the treasure.

It is really uncomfortable.

Emperor Heng'an seemed to have a kitten scratching in his heart, scratching a few traces of jealousy, "Jun Lan, I heard that the second and third princes made a gift for you, what is it?" Pei Shu listened to

Hengan The emperor asked this question, he paused his hand holding the flute, turned around and showed a three-point satisfied and seven-point satisfied smile to Emperor Hengan, "This gift really surprised the minister... It is full of the wishes of the two princes, and I think His Majesty also agrees." Have you received such a gift before?"

Emperor Heng'an's jealousy turned over: "..."

The point is that he, as a father, has never received it! ! !

"Jun Lan, are you really surprised when you see that gift?"

Pei Shu nodded, and then added: "It was the hard work of the two princes."

Emperor Heng'an's face became even more stinky.

Why is his son's hard work given to outsiders and not to him?

Could it be that his father is not good?

Pei Shu had a panoramic view of Emperor Heng'an's face, and after a long silence, he hesitated and said, "It's just that I want to donate the hard work of the two princes to His Majesty." "Hey! Why?" Emperor Heng'an was stunned

.

"Because this thing cost the efforts of the two princes, I think it is worthy of giving such things to His Majesty. After all, I have only taught the princes for a few days now, so I can't deserve such a 'great gift'."

"Really?" Emperor Heng'an was dumbfounded by the other party's words.

What kind of gift is that?

"Your Majesty, please accept it."

"The few things I got from the imperial study today are enough to satisfy my heart. The things of the two princes are more worthy of your majesty. After all, you are their biological father." Emperor Hengan thought to himself

. His cousin is quite knowledgeable and interesting, too, the other party took so many things from his private treasury, and the gifts he got from his son should be returned to his father.

"What kind of gift is that?" Emperor Heng'an was full of curiosity.

Pei Shu showed a mysterious smile, "Your Majesty will know when he sees you." "

So...then I will accept it." Emperor Heng An was moved by the other party's words, and subconsciously nodded in agreement.

Emperor Heng'an still felt a little sorry for stealing the gift from the other party, and gave Pei Shu his beloved set of the Four Treasures of the Study.

Pei Shu exchanged gifts and went home very satisfied.

As soon as he left the palace gate, he didn't remember to take the carriage without coming, and went back to Prince An's mansion directly with lightness kung fu.

Emperor Heng'an, who stayed in the palace, had lunch before looking at the gifts from the two princes with a look of anticipation.

He asked someone to open the box, revealing the set of colorful clothes inside, and Emperor Heng'an was dumbfounded.

Is this the hard work of the two princes?

More worthy of me?

The next day Pei Shu went to teach the two princes as usual, and the two princes found that Uncle Seven was not wearing the most beautiful dress in the world, and asked curiously: "Uncle Wang, why didn't you change that dress? "

"Uncle Wang, you must look very good in that dress!"

Pei Shu said regretfully to the two of them, "That dress has already been given to His Majesty." "

Why? Why did you give it to your father?"

"Because your father The emperor likes it, don't you think that dress is not suitable for your father?" The

third prince said boldly: "It is the most beautiful dress in the world, anyone will look good in it."

Pei Shu coughed, "Yes, that's right. "

Uncle Wang, shall we make a new one for you?"

"No, Uncle Wang has received your favor. Uncle Wang doesn't wear other clothes." After Pei Shu immediately refused, he transferred the two princes. Attention, explain to the two of them what is extraordinary about the clothes on their bodies.

The white clothes on his body will not be damaged at all no matter whether they are cut with a knife or burned with fire. Pei Shu asked the two princes to cut his clothes with sharp knives. An excellent piece of body armor.

After the two princes saw the magic of this dress, their minds changed and their attention was diverted.

"I'm really not afraid of being burned by the fire and will not be cut by a knife!" The third prince said in amazement. He just lit the fire himself to burn the snow-white sleeve. After the sleeve was burned, the color did not change at all, and it was still as clean The appearance of Bai Xue.

The second and third princes were stunned by the magic of this dress.

No wonder Uncle Wang always wears plain white clothes.

Although the color is ugly, it is more invulnerable than other ordinary clothes, making the second and third princes equally envious of this dress.

They also want to wear clothes like this.

The characteristics of the clothes even distorted their aesthetics. Even the Third Prince, who has always hated plain colors, felt that white looks better... " Uncle

Wang is still suitable for wearing this snow-white dress."

, only Emperor Heng'an looked at the colorful spider clothes and beat his chest. What was even more frightening was that his two sons of debt collectors sincerely expected their father to change into that suit.

"Father, this dress looks good!"

"This is the clothes that my brother and I specially asked the palace servants to make!"

"Father, you can wear it for the emperor's grandmother, she will be happy!"

Emperor Heng'an: "..." Your imperial grandmother might faint from fright.

Two villains.

"Let your seventh uncle wear it." Emperor Heng'an felt that he had really underestimated that innocent and harmless seventh cousin, who was handsome and pure in appearance, and was completely black when cut.

"No! Uncle Seven is suitable for wearing white clothes."

"Father, my brother and I have thought about it, and you look the best in this suit!"

Emperor Heng'an: "..."

You may want to piss off your father. .

The crown prince, who was taught by the crown prince alone, was very concerned about the new teacher of the two younger brothers. Unlike the two younger brothers who made his father a headache, His Highness the crown prince was extremely intelligent since he was a child, and he was admired by countless people in the palace. There is almost no need for others to bother with your studies.

Compared with the two negative textbook younger brothers who caused chaos in the palace, His Royal Highness is always a positive role model.

Everyone praised His Royal Highness the Prince.

However, in private, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is very envious of the two younger brothers, the intimacy between the two, the close relationship between the two of them - of course, this is just what the Crown Prince thinks, the second prince and the third prince Everyone thinks that the most annoying person in the world is the second brother (third brother).

He is a few years older than his two younger brothers, and he is more sensible than the two of them. He is self-restraining and polite, knowing the etiquette and knowing the general principles. He has extremely high demands on himself, and he is polite and polite to everyone, but he seems to be unable to get close to anyone.

When he gets along with his biological mother, he is also indifferent, and his mother is also a person who pays attention to rules.

Although I am excellent, sometimes His Royal Highness feels lonely.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince really wanted to get close to his two younger brothers. Therefore, only in front of the two younger brothers, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince became unexpectedly talkative and had a lot to say

. Listening to him, I wanted to cover my ears and run, as if I saw a scourge.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince: "..."

Today the Tai Tuo had other important things to do temporarily, so he finished his class early. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince had a rare free time, so he wanted to go to the next hall to see how his two younger brothers were studying.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince also went to see his two younger brothers in class before, and these two worry-free children were always being scolded, either being scolded or making trouble in class.

Now the two have changed to a new teacher, who is also their Seventh Uncle Wang. His Royal Highness has met this Uncle Wang several times before. The other party has a very good appearance. It is said that he is talented, but he is younger.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince thinks that only older teachers can hold back his two younger brothers.

For example, Prince Taifu is an excellent candidate.

The crown prince once suggested to Emperor Heng'an that he wanted his two younger brothers to study with the Tai Tuo together, and he could also guide them by his side. The two younger brothers were even more unwilling to obey, and only the prince was fiery.