Chapter 93 Writing a Book and Establishing a Biography

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling walked slowly on this wind and rain bridge stretching across the water. The top of this bridge has seven floors at the highest. The complicated structure of the bridge top is exquisite. When people walk on it, the shoes collide with the floor to make a dull sound, and the breeze blows by, bringing the aroma of lotus leaves.

The scenery on the bridge is extremely beautiful. Looking far away, you can see the blue lake and the green mountains in the distance. Nearby are the zigzag veranda stone bridges and small pavilions on the shore. Looking west, you can see a series of The green lotus leaves, when the wind blows, the lotus leaves rippling together with the blue waves, the small crystal water drops on the leaves fall into the water along the lotus leaves, disturbing the fish in the lake, and the lotus standing on the water surface It was in full bloom.

Pei Shu took Xue Qingling's hand and walked on the wind and rain bridge.

Both of them had no interest in admiring the surrounding scenery.

They could only feel each other's warm palms pressed tightly together, and they couldn't tell whether the scorching temperature came from themselves or from each other.

There are ten pagodas on the Fengyu Bridge. The two walked silently for a while. Halfway through the walk, Pei Shu smiled and asked the people around him: "How many years have we walked?" Xue Qingling was taken aback, then suddenly

remembered He once said to Pei Shu that a pagoda on the Fengyu Bridge is equivalent to ten years of life, "We are now walking under the seventh pagoda..." "So it has been seventy

years...Xue Xiao Young master, no, maybe you can't be called young master now, but Mr. Xue's...or Xue...grandfather?" "

Seventy years old, you are already from the grandpa generation..." Pei Shu He said these emotions with a smile.

Hearing what he said, Xue Qingling couldn't help laughing, and also imagined the time after the age of seventy. He touched his face with the other hand: "When I am seventy years old, will my hair turn gray and my teeth fall out... ..."

"That's not enough." Pei Shu corrected the mistakes in the other party's words, and said to himself: "With me here, your hair will not be gray, and your teeth will not fall out, little... Old Doctor Pei will teach you how to maintain your appearance. "

The two small dimples on Xue Qingling's face became more and more proud, and his eyes smiled into two small crescents, "Then... then it all depends on the old doctor Pei's good looks." "Old" Mr.

Xue listened to the "old" next to him Dr. Pei spoke so confidently, and he trusted the medical skills of the people around him more in his heart, and he became more confident with himself: "Old Doctor Pei, how is my medical skill at the age of 70? I must be... I, Xue Qingling, should also become a doctor. A famous doctor, right?"

Even if Mr. Xue is a rotten piece of wood who can't learn medical skills, and has been struggling with medicine for sixty or seventy years, he should learn no matter what! medical! have! become!

After being silent for a while, Pei Shu said, "I'm not sure about the famous doctor. It's not a problem to treat the neighbors with a little cold." "

If you only become the most famous 'famous doctor' on the street of our medical center, you should be able to meet the requirements."

Xue Qingling "..."

Xue Qingling squinted his eyes, and his tone drifted, "Little Doctor Pei, you are not confident at all when you say this. When I am seventy years old, I, Xue Qingling, will stay by the side of the genius doctor, Doctor Pei, for four or five years." In ten years, even if I am really a rotten piece of wood, I should have been successfully carved by a good teacher like you, right?"

Pei Shu smiled wryly, and said his sincere words: "...by then, maybe you will be the one who carved me successfully It's gone."

"Huh?" Xue Qingling was confused when he heard his words.

"You, what, you little idiot, you are a little stupid to study medicine, and you have a lot of strange problems. I rack my brains every day to parry you... You haven't realized that since I taught you medical skills Afterwards, my medical skills improved a lot..." Pei Shu also thought this was amazing, could it be that Xue Qingling was the whetstone God gave him to study medicine hard?

If he can return to Datang in the future, he really has a lot to write and write a book and biography.

After being tortured by Xue Qingling to the age of seventy, Pei Shu felt that there was probably no one in the world who was better at teaching people medical skills than him.

Xue Qingling's expression collapsed for a few moments. Why did he learn from Pei Shu for so long, and his medical skills improved a little bit like ants crawling, while his little doctor Pei actually "improved" a lot... Different people have different fates

.

"Forget it, I think about it, I can train little Doctor Pei to become a genius doctor with continuous improvement in medical skills, old Doctor Pei, I will have no regrets in this life."

Pei Shu raised his hand and grabbed the cheeks of the people around him, "What do you say? , Are you thick-skinned?"

"Not thick!"

...

Amidst the noise, the two walked across the wind and rain bridge, and after walking across the bridge, their interlocking hands still did not separate.

The two walked to the bottom of the mountain.

When standing on the other side, the temple on the mountain seemed to be within easy reach, but after crossing the bridge and coming to the bottom of the mountain, there was no shadow of the temple. This section of the mountain road is not easy to walk. Pei Shu held an umbrella in one hand, With the other hand, he held Xue Qingling firmly, supporting him so that he would not fall.

After walking through the uneven gravel path in the mountain stream, the front finally opened up a little, and the grass and vines grew lushly under the feet. When Pei Shu came here, he relaxed slightly holding Xue Qingling's hand.

"The path we took is a short cut. If you go a little further here, you will see the stone steps."

Pei Shu nodded, holding an umbrella, and the two continued to walk forward.

Now the sun is still very vicious.

The two walked into a woodland, but suddenly heard and saw the rustling of grass and trees, and at the same time, there was the scream of a person. Pei Shu and Xue Qingling stopped where they were, and the grass in front of them It seemed like something was heading straight for them.

Pei Shu let go of Xue Qingling's hand, and instead embraced Xue Qingling's waist, soaring up into the air, the black shadow on the ground crawled past where they were standing before, Pei Shu shook out a pill from his sleeve, and then another With a snap of his fingers, the pill flew out of his hand and hit the speeding black shadow.

After the thing hit him, it fell to the ground motionless.

It was a silver and white venomous snake.

Xue Qingling couldn't help screaming, this is the most poisonous silver ring snake in their area, if bitten by this kind of snake, it will be fatal, "Someone was bitten by a poisonous snake over there—" Pei

Shuhou Holding Xue Qingling's waist, they flew towards the direction of the screams, and in the blink of an eye, they came to the fallen person.

The man was wearing a gray-blue monk's uniform, he was a young monk, presumably a monk from Miaoyin Temple.

At this moment, the other party was bitten by a poisonous snake on his leg, and fell to the ground, his consciousness was scattered, and he was already unconscious. Pei Shu quickly walked to the little monk, found three impromptu detoxification pills, and fed them into the other party's mouth, then Tear open his sleeve, tie a rag around the fang's tooth mark, seal the major meridians on the opponent's body with seven or eight silver needles, put his index finger and middle finger together, and press the wound with internal force After counting, the black poisonous blood was forced out one after another.

After the poisonous blood flowed out, it was bright red blood.

Xue Qingling on the side saw the bright red color, suddenly felt his body lighten, and let out a heavy breath.

The man's life should be safe.

Pei Shu called Xiao Cang out, and sent the little broken eagle to pick three or four kinds of herbs on the mountain. Pei Shu roughly ground the herbs into juice, and at the same time crushed the Qingfenghuayu pills into powder, and crushed the herbs The juice and powder were mixed and applied to the place where the little monk had been bitten by a poisonous snake.

Use the rags from the other party's sleeve to tie him up, and the wound is treated.

The little monk Chang Yun also woke up from the coma at this time. After he woke up, he was in a daze, and his legs were extremely painful. "Snake... I was bitten by a snake... I am going to die." Chang Yun cried

bitterly Runny nose, he was bitten by a poisonous snake, the last thing he remembered was that he saw the figure of that poisonous snake, an extremely poisonous silver ring snake, his little life seemed to be ruined on the mountain, and no one could save him he.

"I'm going to die... I'm going to die..." Chang Yun, who lost one of his sleeves, cried with snot and tears, his face was extremely distressed.

This is a sixteen or seventeen-year-old little monk who looks very tiger-headed and tiger-brained.

Seeing him crying, Xue Qingling and Pei Shu couldn't help but look at each other quietly.

"I'm going to die... I'm going to die... I'm going to die..." The weeping little monk kept chanting and piously uttering such a sentence just like he usually chanted scriptures.

Even while chanting, the tone of voice became the usual tone of "Namo Amitabha".

"I, I... why haven't I died yet?" Chang Yun cried until his eyes were blurred with tears. After crying, his eyes were swollen, but he found that apart from the pain in his legs, it seemed that there was no Buddha in front of him.

He was thinking just now that if he saw the Buddha later, he must wipe away his tears in advance.

"Don't be afraid, the snake venom on your body has been removed." Seeing that the silly monk in front of him finally finished crying and howling, Xue Qingling told him the progress of the matter, and told him not to worry or panic.

"Huh?" The little monk Chang Yun finally noticed the two people standing beside him. They looked like a white-clothed scholar and a pair of children. These two people... appeared here, they must have come here by taking the Wind and Rain Bridge.

"It was you who saved me?"

Pei Shu nodded, "We are doctors."

Xue Qingling nodded desperately when she heard this, "Yes, we are doctors, and I happened to see you fell to the ground after being bitten by a poisonous snake , I will help you detoxify the snake."

Although Chang Yun didn't really believe that the two people in front of him were doctors, the snake venom on his body was indeed detoxified by the two in front of him, and the other party still smelled of herbs.

"Thank you so much."

"We are going to Miaoyin Temple, are you a monk from Miaoyin Temple?" "

Yes—" Chang Yun was about to nod, but he heard a voice calling him not far away.

"Chang Yun! Chang Yun! Where are you?"

"Chang Yun!"

...

Chang Yun's senior brother Chang Jie called his name while looking for him, and happened to see Chang Yun who was sitting on the ground at this moment.

"Chang Yun, you? What's wrong with you? And you..."