Chapter 129

Pei Shu untied the flute around his waist, opened the meridians for the little fat man Jing Le, and told Jing Ming and Jing Le to get up and stand for a while after knocking on the wooden fish and chanting sutras. The sun."

Jing Ming nodded aside and said: "Jing Le, I will supervise you to bask in the sun, when you sweep the floor, you always like to hide under the shade of trees."

Jing Le patted his plump face with his hands, The fat meat trembled, and he sighed pretentiously, "You skinny people don't understand, if I go to bask in the sun, what will happen?

" Alright."

Pei Shu smiled next to him, pinched his face, "The sun in summer is fine, but the sun in autumn and winter can't make you oily." "It happens to be sunny today, wait for

you Let's go to the backyard of the medical center to dry it."

Pei Shu prescribed some medicine for the little fat man Jingle, and asked the assistant to help him get the medicine. Bring it out, and each person gave a small bowl to nourish yin and reduce dryness.

This lotus seed soup has been stewed for a long time by Xue Qingling, the white fungus inside has been boiled sticky and soft, the amber soup is very thick, with lotus root white lotus seeds and fragrant red dates floating in it, gently scooped it with a small spoon, It is sticky with a seductive luster.

The small bowl of lotus seed soup is not a medicine bowl commonly used in medical clinics this time, but a small white porcelain bowl no bigger than the palm of a person. The surface of this small bowl is moist and smooth, the sides are rounded, and the top is small. The pattern of red carps has fish playing with lotus flowers on one side. The two little red carps on this pattern are cute and cute, which is very attractive.

The origin of this bowl is not simple. It was not bought outside, but it was baked by Pei Shu himself. The pattern on it was also hand-painted by him. Xue Qingling liked it very much when she saw it, so she pestered Pei Shu to bake it for him alone. Lots of these bowls, cute little things he's loved since he was pregnant.

After Jingming and Jingle each held a bowl, everyone was overjoyed.

"Thank you brother Xue."

Xue Qingling touched the shoulders of the two, "Go and eat."

After Jing Le took a big mouthful happily, her eyes lit up, and she shouted loudly: "Jingming, I feel sick Alright!!!"

Jing Ming: "..."

Jing Le finished a bowl in two bites, wiped her mouth casually, ran to Xue Qingling's side, and said cheekily, "Brother Xue, is there any more?"

Xue Qingling: "... Let Xiaojiao scoop up another bowl for you, don't eat too much."

Xue Qingling also brought a bowl of white fungus and lotus seed soup to eat next to him, and he walked over there to organize medical records, paper and pens Next to Pei Shu, he sat down slowly near the other party, and fiddled with the soup with a small white porcelain spoon, causing the little red carp at the bottom of the bowl to poke its head, then scooped up the spoon, let it dry for a while, and fed it Pei Shu's mouth.

Pei Shu doesn't like these sweet and greasy soups very much, especially the kind of red dates that are boiled until they are soft, and she will frown when she eats them.

Xue Qingling knew what the other party liked, so this spoon scooped all the white fungus that almost melted into the soup, and the white fungus became transparent, soft and sticky, with a light taste, and it was most suitable with the amber sweet juice However, Pei Shu didn't reject the taste, so he opened his mouth and took a bite.

After Xue Qingling saw that he had eaten it, she also spooned a small lotus seed into her mouth with satisfaction, and chewed it lightly.

Pei Shu slightly raised his eyebrows, glanced at the other person's face a few times, remembered that this little swindler used sour plums to cheat him before, then lowered his head and took out a few pages from a stack of white papers full of handwriting, and said : "You can write these papers again later."

Because Xue Qingling is pregnant, it is not suitable to hurt the mind, so he seldom does such things as cooking medicine, and Pei Shu did not let him read more medical books. Of course, doing nothing all day is boring, so Pei Shu began to urge him to practice Character.

It was effortless and effortless.

Practicing calligraphy can also calm the mind and restore the body and mind.

In order to prevent the pregnant husband from thinking about things and losing his temper.

Xue Qingling glanced at those pieces of paper, and suddenly the hand holding the spoon trembled a few times, his little doctor Pei was too much, too much! ! ! Picking the words he hates the most, Xue Qingling's writing can't be bad. He usually uses simple words, but his writing is quite beautiful. A while ago.

And those fonts with complex structures, it is hard to bear to look at them when they are written...

It really hurts his mood of practicing calligraphy.

Most of the contents of the few sheets that Pei Shu picked out were words he didn't like to write.

Xue Qingling chuckled in her heart. It seems that her husband also knows his preferences very well. After the shopkeeper Xue gritted his teeth silently for a while, he took a small soup spoon and scooped up a soft boiled grain accurately and decisively. The jujube, smilingly fed it to Pei Shu's mouth.

Pei Shu: "..."

Present World Report.

Pei Shu silently ate the red date, frowned, with a look of disgust that could no longer be disgusted, he chewed the thing in his mouth, it was obviously just a red date, but he ate it so much that his cheeks were so pale It puffed up, expressing the master's dissatisfaction.

Xue Qingling snickered a few times in her heart, and her heart almost softened immediately, and all dissatisfaction disappeared in an instant, even if he was asked to copy a hundred pages of the most annoying big characters, it would be no problem.

"Let me go and bring you a bowl of soup. The yam pork ribs soup that I have stewed for almost two hours should be ready."

In this autumn day, it is most suitable to drink some soup, and Pei Shu couldn't bear him to work hard to make it. For vegetables, Xue Qingling turned to making soup. His little doctor Pei likes to drink yam pork ribs soup the most. The wild yam soup produced is the kind of thin and hard yam, but the thickness of two or three fingers, cut into small round pieces, especially able to withstand stewing, after two or three hours of stewing, the edge of the stew Even after the pork ribs on the plate were rotten in the soup, the white jade-like yam still kept its original shape.

The soup stewed with star anise and cinnamon, the meat and bones in the ribs are scattered in the soup, and gradually stewed into the yam. Just sprinkle a little salt, and the natural and delicious yam will be delicious It is full of glutinous powder, melts easily, is full of soup, and does not feel greasy no matter how much you eat.

Pei Shuneng finished the pot of small yams in one go.

Xue Qingling gave Pei Shu a lot to eat, and the leftover soup was sold at the entrance of the medical hall.

The guys in the medical center have long been very proficient in selling porridge, and now selling some soup is even easier, especially on such a cold day, drinking a bowl of hot soup on the road will warm the body and mind.

Xue Qingling's soup was not boiled much, and it didn't take long for it to be sold out.

Whether they sell porridge or soup in their medical clinic, they always close the stall as soon as they are sold out.

People who went to see a doctor in the hospital but didn't buy soup couldn't help talking bitterly, and suggested to Xue Qingling: "Shopkeeper Xue, why don't you make a rule, there is no rule without rules, and the rules are in your house." Isn't it appropriate that only people who are seeing a doctor in a medical center can buy soup?"

Xue Qingling naturally shook her head and refused.

You can only drink soup when you see a doctor, so some foodies will inevitably "get sick" in order to taste delicious food.

That's not quite right.

At noon, Jingming and Jingle stayed in the medical hall for dinner. Xue Qingling was afraid that they would not be used to the diet at the foot of the mountain, so she made a few vegetarian dishes unique to Miaoyin Temple. Who knew that Jingming and Jingle saw those vegetarian dishes, There is no happy expression at all, especially Jing Le, who has a chubby face and turns into a fat bitter gourd, "This dish makes my face turn green." "Why is it exactly the same as the one made by our temple master?

" ..."

"It's exactly the same."

Pei Shu held back his smile and thought, "It's the vegetarian food made according to the specifications of your temple."

Little Doctor Pei, who had pity on him, also ate vegetarian together.

Xue Qingling was extremely annoyed, she didn't expect the two to react like this, and that's right, they ate these vegetarian dishes in the temple every day, but it wasn't that their eyes turned green every day.

Jingming was also very curious, and murmured: "Could it be that Dr. Pei is also a vegetarian at the foot of

the mountain? " , your face is becoming more and more square..." "Jing Le, I'll get you a piece of tofu." "Jing Ming, I'll get you vegetables." Seeing the two of them back and forth, Pei Shu smiled beside him "What do you two young monks want to eat if you don't eat vegetarian food?" Jing Le rubbed her chubby face, "It's like lotus seed soup..." They can eat sugar if they don't eat vegetarian food.

At this time, Xue Qingling brought a plate of shredded yam to the two young monks, "There is still steamed lotus seed cake in the kitchen, I will bring it to you later, and by the way, there is white milk cake." Jing Le happily ate the

sweetness Shredded yam, sweet and crunchy, no matter how sweet it is, he can't get tired of eating it.

After eating a few mouthfuls of vegetarian food, I suddenly felt that the vegetarian food could barely be eaten. Jing Le's appetite has always been very good. In addition, at this time, the knot in my heart was untied, and I picked up a few bowls of rice again and again. After a full meal , I feel that my illness is worth living.

It's better to be sick a few more times.

When Jingming and Jingle came down to the medical center, they brought a lot of wild chestnuts from the mountain. Now there are a lot of mountain chestnuts in autumn, and they were all picked by the great monk and the young monks. They both carried two big bags in their parcels. Of course, most of them are carried by Jingming.

Pei Shu, who was free in the afternoon, took two young monks, Jing Ming and Jing Le, to peel wild chestnuts together in the backyard of the hospital. When Pei Shu was peeling the chestnuts, he even scratched a hole in the skin of the chestnuts with his fingernails. Xue Qingling Then he took the basket of chestnuts they had peeled, and first made sugar-fried chestnuts.

When Xue Qingling left with the chestnuts in her hand, she couldn't help turning her head to look at the three people peeling chestnuts with their heads lowered. The appearance of Dr. Pei and the child when they were sitting side by side and working together.

There are two people in white clothes, one big and one small, and their appearances are very similar. The children may be short and chubby, with some baby fat on their faces, and their small hands are fat and stay by his father's side. Take out the fruit inside...

Xue Qingling raised his hand and rubbed his face, he couldn't think about it any more, his heart would melt if he thought about it any more.

After thinking about it, he couldn't help but sighed.

It will take ten years for his little Pei to grow up to be like this...