Chapter 11 The Truth

"My lord, I beg you, please save my younger brother!"

The woman's pleading became even louder.

Xue Qingling's palm-sized face turned pale, and his head was in confusion. He had just checked the pulse of this little boy, and it seemed that the disease was in the stomach. ,what is it then? Stomach pulse is firm and long, is this pulse? Why can't he feel it, this symptom seems to have never been seen in the book...

After thinking about it for a long time in his mind, he finally gathered a sentence: "You send your brother to the hospital quickly, I can't cure it , there are several medical clinics in Fuyang City...the doctor in Yangshou Pavilion seems to be good at stomach..." "My

lord, you can definitely save my brother!"

...

Xiao Jia was about to say something at this time, but just now He raised his head, but saw a man in white walking towards them not far away, it was the one who was holding their young master's jade pendant on the bridge before. I have to admit, that man really has a good appearance, he walks with a bright manner, and has his own elegant demeanor. Xiao Geng has seen countless literati in Lin'an City, but there is no one who can compare with him The dragon and the phoenix.

I just don't know what kind of holiday he had with his young master.

Pei Shu walked up to the siblings, squatted down, and said, "Let go of your brother's hand."

Bai Juanjuan, the older sister who was holding the little boy, subconsciously let go of her hand. Pei Shu pulled the boy's wrist, felt for the pulse, raised the other's eyelids to look, and directly pressed several acupoints on the boy's arm with his fingers. When he pressed a certain place, he was half asleep The boy couldn't help trembling.

At this time, Xue Qingling crawled out of his head. He widened his eyes and stared intently at the man who suddenly appeared in front of him. His appearance and clothes were very familiar, but he was not the bastard from before. Damn, I've gone out of my way, and I saw him again!

"You... what are you doing?" A shameless and shameless scholar appeared out of thin air. Could it be that he still wants to see a doctor?

Pei Shu ignored him, took out a pack of silver needles from his sleeve, lifted the boy's shirt, pierced three needles near the boy's navel, and rubbed the boy's wrist a few times. The belly of a pregnant woman who was six months pregnant slowly shrunk as if she had leaked air. When Pei Shu pulled out the needle from the other's stomach, the boy's belly had returned to its original state.

Seeing this, the boy's older sister, Bai Juanjuan, embraced her younger brother joyfully. After a burst of joy, Bai Juanjuan looked up at the man in white beside him. Di, Bai Juanjuan seemed to have thought of something, and blurted out: "You are Doctor Pei, the genius doctor in the city, right? Doctor Pei, thank you for saving my brother's life!" Xue Qingling on the side was stunned, Doctor Pei

? What is Dr. Pei? Have there been so many Dr. Pei in Fuyang City these days?

In front of him, this man in white clothes, who looks like a gentleman, can actually be a doctor?

Xue Qingling has heard a lot about Dr. Pei from Fuyang City. It is said that he has excellent medical skills and has cured strange diseases. Moreover, he has a fairy-like appearance...Of course, the most amazing thing is that the other party You can also use the flute to save people!

This genius doctor, Old Doctor Pei, must be a steady doctor with a fluttering white beard...

Wait.

The bastard man in white clothes in front of him seems to have good medical skills, with a flute on his waist, and he is dressed in white snow. This "human dog" and "clothed animal" appearance seems to be the kind that many girls and Shuang'er like. .

Said he was Dr. Pei, a genius doctor?

Xue Qingling: "..."

He didn't believe it.

Xue Qingling leaned closer to Xiao Geng in small steps, covered her mouth with her right hand, and asked softly, "Xiao Geng, the highly skilled Doctor Pei we are looking for is an older fairy with a childlike face and white hair, right? "

Xiao Jia: "..."

"Young Master, did you hear me wrong? Xiao Jia never said that Dr. Pei was very old. I heard from them that Little Doctor Pei should be a young man in his twenties. "

Xue Qingling's face froze all of a sudden.

Thinking back, Xiao Geng did not mention Dr. Pei's age, but only said that the other party's medical skills are very high, because the other party's medical skills are very high, Xue Qingling took it for granted that the other party was an experienced senior, and his age must not be young, and later he listened to him The old man of Shaobing said that the other party looked like a fairy, so Xue Qingling naturally thought that Dr. Pei was...an old, old fairy with a childlike face and a well-maintained hair.

Why all of a sudden, the old fairy reverted back to being a child... Suddenly, he became a young man.

Pei Shu took out the pen and paper that he carried with him, wrote a prescription on the ground, and handed it to Bai Juanjuan, "Your brother is fine. After that, drink soup and medicine three times a day to take care of his body."

Bai Juanjuan took the medicine from the other party gently. He also stared at the white-clothed doctor in front of him with water in his eyes. After seeing the other's handsome face, Bai Juanjuan couldn't help but blushed, moved with intention, and spoke softly and affectionately. Said: "Pei, Doctor Pei, you saved my younger brother. You are our brother and sister's great benefactor. Now that my brother and I are both dead and have no money, there is really nothing to repay. If Doctor Pei doesn't dislike it, Juanjuan is willing to repay her with her body, to be a slave to her benefactor for the rest of her life, and to serve her benefactor for the rest of her life."

Xue Qingling: "..." He thought to himself, this Doctor Pei really looks like a "fairy", and this girl actually threw himself into his arms.

Look at the boy's elder sister in front of her, although she is dressed in simple clothes, she has a slender figure and is quite pretty, especially when she looks at her with tears in her eyes, I really feel pity for her.

Hmph, that pervert surnamed Pei probably also wants to hug her warmly and softly.

Xiao Jia: "..." He felt that this woman was really skilled, and she had unexpectedly thickened her skin against the handsome Doctor Pei.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing points: 2]

[Countdown to death: two hours]

After hearing Bai Juanjuan's words, Pei Shu didn't even raise his eyelids, just put away his pen and paper, "But heal a little It's just sickness, you don't need it as a slave, if you are thinking about your younger brother, get him some medicine to heal his illness."

After cleaning up, Pei Shu turned around and left, regardless of the expressions of the three people behind him.

"Hey! Don't go!" Xue Qingling yelled anxiously on the spot, but it was difficult to chase after him. His original purpose today was to find a "Old Doctor Pei" who just appeared in Fuyang City with excellent medical skills. , Ask the other party for advice on medical skills.

Now this white-clothed man seemed to be Dr. Pei whom he was looking for, but before Xue Qingling could confirm it, he left again.

Xue Qingling was very annoyed, and said to Bai Juanjuan, "Show me the prescription he prescribed."

Bai Juanjuan was overjoyed, and gave the prescription to Xue Qingling.

Xue Qingling glanced at the prescription, and found that the prescription was very ingenious. Although Xue Qingling is not very skilled in medicine, he has read many medical books and medical records. Zhuge Liang is still competent.

"Little Gentile, please make a copy of this prescription, and let Xiao Sang grab a few packs of medicine and give it to the siblings."

After Xiao Gentile finished copying the prescription, Xue Qingling folded the piece of paper written by Pei Shu and put it away. In his own small purse.

Xue Qingling called two other servants to help guard the soup pot here and give soup to passers-by, while she took a small scorpion and followed the direction Pei Shu walked just now, looking for it according to the map, "Go this way, maybe... ...Is he going to Changmo Street?"

Pei Shu returned to the place where he practiced medicine for the past few days and continued to treat people. His reputation has spread, and now many people come to him for treatment sick.

The medicine eagle that was suddenly exchanged today interrupted his previous plan. Pei Shu planned to work overtime in the next two days, earn 50 healing points, and then leave Fuyang City.

I also drank the Peach Blossom Snow from Fuyang City, so there was really no need to stay in this place anymore.

"Doctor Pei, you are finally back, please help me see if my hand can still be healed." "

My leg, Doctor Pei, please help me see my leg..."

Xue

Qingling took Xiaojiao all the way to search for it. When he arrived at Changmo Street, he happened to see four or five patients lined up to see Pei Shu. The sight in front of him was enough to prove that this young man in white was the genius doctor he was looking for, Dr. Pei.

For a while, Xue Qingling really didn't know whether to be happy or worried.

He stood by the side with his little scorpion, watching the white-clothed man treat patients. Although he heard rumors that the new Doctor Pei from Fuyang City had excellent medical skills, he was believing what he heard and seeing was believing.

Pei Shu also noticed this little Shuang'er who followed curiously, but ignored him. As a doctor, since there were patients in front of him, other insignificant people would naturally not attract his attention.

Xue Qingling looked at it for a while, and found that this young doctor surnamed Pei was really skilled in medicine. Although his character was questionable, his medical skills were solid.

"Brother Pei, my mother asked me to give you this basket of eggs." A six or seven-year-old Xiao Shuang'er was carrying a basket of eggs, intending to give it to Pei Shu.

This little pair is a little fish.

Pei Shu smiled at Xiaoyu, pinched his limp face, "Thank you, brother, you don't need it, take it home, how is your mother's illness?" "My mother is much better

now, she can go to the field now." Mother said that I should thank Brother Pei very much."

Standing aside, Xue Qingling suddenly realized that this doctor surnamed Pei seemed to be very popular, and he was not greedy for cheap, and he didn't want free eggs. In fact... except for the other party I looked at the indecent picture book in front of him before, and even stole his personal jade pendant, and I didn't do any other dirty things...

Could there be some misunderstanding?

"Brother Pei, when I came here, I heard the little fat man say, brother, you are amazing. You even caught a thief in the street, and Auntie Fatty's purse was stolen. If it wasn't for you, Uncle Pan would have lost last month's wages... ..."

Xue Qingling: "???"

Catch a thief?

Xue Qingling's cheeks flushed suddenly, and he held the small purse with lotus pattern Suzhou embroidery in his hand with some guilt, remembering that he used to be indiscriminate, scolded the other party's clothes as soon as he came up, and suspected that the other party stole his jade pendant... His face burned is getting stronger and stronger.

Stealing the jade pendant was a misunderstanding, maybe he misunderstood the other party about the matter on the bridge.