Chapter 35

Although Xue Qingling didn't know what a "panda" was, but he hadn't slept all night, and the area around his eyes was indeed uncomfortable. Xue Qingling has a very good work and rest routine, and he always goes to bed early and gets up early. People like him rarely stay up all night, and the reaction to staying up late the next day is even worse.

I don't know what the ointment is made of, and it seems to relieve the tiredness around the eyes after applying it. It's very comfortable. Dr. Pei's technique is also very good, bit by bit, he used his fingertips to touch the skin around his phoenix eyes. The gentle circular movement made him feel lazy instantly, and he just wanted to close his eyes and fall asleep again.

Thinking this way in her heart, Xue Qingling did the same, closed her eyes, and honestly was covered with a layer of ointment.

And Pei Shu stood aside, seeing him obediently closing his eyes and letting himself be kneaded, like a cute little animal that is allowed to be stroked, but this little animal was originally beautiful, with white skin and delicate facial features , when she smiled, there were still two sweet little dimples on her cheeks... At this time, there was a row of ink characters printed on the position of the little dimples on the right

.

Xue Qingling heard his deep laughter, opened her eyes curiously, and asked: "Doctor Pei, what are you laughing at?

" You can take out the mirror and take a picture yourself."

Xue Qingling: "???"

What does it mean to take a picture?

Xue Qingling was puzzled and took out a small mirror that was not as big as a palm from his waist. As a young man who pays great attention to his image, he always remembered to wear the mirror on his body. Xue Qingling blinked, dazed If you inadvertently looked in the mirror.

Xue Qingling: "!!!!!!"

"If you ask me to explain this paragraph, I'm ready now..." Pei Shu rubbed his nose, and barely stopped smiling. He felt that if Xue Qingling asked him to learn medical skills like this in the future, he would be fine... ...even very welcome.

It's just that the other party may not be willing.

Xue Qingling only took a look in the mirror, then quickly turned around, avoided Pei Shu's eyes, ignored Pei Shu's words, covered her face with her sleeves, and felt the wind under her feet. Jumped up on the low stool like a "rabbit kicking on an eagle", and ran towards the backyard like a gallop. Xue Qingling was so ashamed and angry that he actually talked to Dr. Pei with such lines on his face.

He even closed his eyes and let the other party apply the medicine! !

It's really embarrassing.

Xue Qingling ran to the well, dipped a towel in the water, and wiped off the ink on his face. His cheeks were flushed with shame, and if he had known this, he would not have slept just now! Even if you want to sleep, at least...at least don't make your face like this.

Does Dr. Pei think he is stupid?

Xue Qingling stood under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree very depressed. Before he had time to muster up the courage to go back to the lobby of the hospital, he found Pei Shu stepping over the arch and walking slowly to him like a leisurely stroll. Inexplicable smile.

Xue Qingling looked at the other party's elegant appearance in white clothes, and suddenly felt that the other party was actually full of evil intentions, and he was not at all as innocent as he appeared on the surface.

"Have you wiped it clean? Come on, continue to apply the medicine."

Xue Qingling put down the towel in her hand and held her small carved mirror. She always felt that the other party's words sounded very dangerous. It felt like Dr. Pei was doing acupuncture yesterday. The horror of three silver needles pointed at him in the room.

He picked up the mirror and looked at his face, suddenly he was a little happy: "Hey, the bruises under my eyes are gone, Dr. Pei, your medicine is really helpful." This

green ointment is very miraculous. After a while, the ointment disappeared together with the blue-black spots under the eyes.

Pei Shu nodded. This ointment is indeed very good. This prescription is from a senior sister. It saves those who stay up late reading books and want to "be bright" the next day. There are many seniors and seniors in Wanhua Valley, one by one. They all love beauty very much, and they like to research prescriptions with strange medicinal effects. Pei Shu is born with a photographic memory, and there are some things he has seen, but he can't forget them.

Pei Shu took out a small medicine bottle from his sleeve, poured out a little medicine oil, and wiped it on Xue Qingling's temples on both sides. Nose, like an unpleasant lacquer smell, made Xue Qingling, who has a keen sense of smell, unable to breathe.

After the strong pungent smell faded away, Xue Qingling dared to let go of his covered nose, and slapped his nose with his hands. He felt very annoyed: "Doctor Pei, you almost knocked me down!" , What is this? It smells so bad."

"This is something that can wake you up." The moment Pei Shu opened the medicated oil, he had already suppressed his breath and couldn't smell the pungent smell.

"Awake?" Xue Qingling blinked. After being reminded by the other party, he shook his head as if he felt something. It seemed that the light-headedness and a faint feeling of nausea after the whole night had all disappeared, and he was suffocated by the stench. , as if he had a good night's sleep, sober and comfortable...

However...he was sober, but he also became a "smelly spirit".

A bit of a loss.

"Doctor Pei, do I stink now?"

"Don't worry, the smell of the medicine will dissipate after a while. If you blow the air in this yard, the smell will dissipate faster."

Well... Xue Qingling nodded and sat down by the well, and Pei Shu also sat next to him Next, after putting away the bottle of medicine, he took out another box of ointment. When Xue Qingling saw the box of ointment, the alarm bells rang out immediately. His precautions were raised to the highest point, and he asked cautiously first: "Doctor Pei... What are you taking? Really, I don't need to apply any more, I have nothing wrong with my body, please put it away quickly!" "

Really there is nothing wrong with it?"

Xue Qingling nodded repeatedly to assure, " It's really not there, it's ready."

Hearing what he said, Pei Shu just smiled lightly, then untied the flute from his waist, and tapped Xue Qingling's left knee lightly with lightning speed. With a gasp, tears came out of his eyes immediately. His knee, which was already bruised, hurt even if he pressed it lightly. Hit the acupuncture points on your body.

Xue Qingling held back her tears, and finally opened her hem obediently, and rolled up her pants, revealing her slender, fair calves and bruised knees, her skin, which rarely sees sunlight, is crystal white and transparent, under the faint light Like pear blossoms blooming on the mountain, the bluish-purple bruises on the knees looked particularly serious under such white skin, and the bluish-purple blood stasis was extremely frightening.

When Pei Shu saw his knee, he was stunned for a moment, but in an instant, he applied the ointment on his palm without changing his face, and pressed it accurately on the other's swollen knee, and then there was a wave of yin and yang in his palm. Internal force, internal force combined with the ointment, gently pressed and spread on the wound.

Xue Qingling's eyes couldn't help bursting into another burst of tears. The moment he pressed it was too painful and he couldn't control it. Fortunately, it only hurt for a while. The initial pain disappeared, and he felt the pain in his knee. The place began to heat up, as if there was a very comfortable heat emanating from the bones, making people feel very comfortable.

After just rubbing for a while, Xue Qingling felt that the bruise on her leg had subsided, and Pei Shu let go of her hand, and gave him another leg.

Xue Qingling carefully sat by the well, watching Dr. Pei slowly pour the ointment into his palm, and immediately felt a sharp pain in his right knee, so Xue Qingling had to cover his mouth first, so as not to wait a while Accidentally yelled like a pig being killed in front of Dr. Pei.

Lost image.

Seeing his cowardly appearance, Pei Shu flashed a smile in his eyes, but the movements of his hands became more gentle. However, at this moment, he suddenly noticed that there was a slanted line behind Xue Qingling's right calf. The upward scar was not wide, but three or four inches long. The red-pink scar contrasted sharply with the surrounding fair complexion.

Xue Qingling noticed the other party's gaze, subconsciously retracted his calf, pressed his toes back, and arched his right leg to prevent the scar on his leg from being exposed. This is the scar he left when he accidentally tripped over the sickle when he was a child. At that time, the wound was relatively deep, so it left such a scar.

This scar is too ugly, Xue Qingling doesn't want others to see it, but fortunately it grows in this kind of place, usually covered by a coat, no one except those close to him knows that there is such a scar on his leg.

Pei Shu was silent for a while, and didn't speak, because he noticed Xue Qingling's dodging movements, so he thoughtfully pretended not to see it.

Seeing that the other party didn't mention the scar, Xue Qingling couldn't help but feel relieved. At this time, both knees were covered with ointment, and most of the bruises had dissipated. He couldn't help feeling much better, and asked aloud "Doctor Pei, where did you get this medicine?"

He was very curious about the three medicines that suddenly appeared in Pei Shu's hand, especially the first light green ointment that was applied to the eyes. The fundus of the eyes is dark, and when I look in the mirror, it seems that the eyes have become much more beautiful than usual, I don't know if it is an illusion...

"I made it myself, using medicinal materials from the medical center. If you like it, I will give it to you."

Xue Qingling really wanted it a little bit, but...he looked up at Pei Shu with an embarrassing expression on his face: " How can this be embarrassing?"

Pei Shu smiled half-smile, "Just say whether you want it or not."

"...Yes." Xue Qingling touched her face, and suddenly felt that she had the advantage of being thick-skinned.

"Let's go, go to the medical hall, and I will tell you about the usage and efficacy of these medicines..."

During the day, there were not many patients in Huichun Hall, or almost none, except for two or three people who came to buy medicines. No one stepped into the clinic at all. After all, there is no doctor in Huichuntang, which is well known in Lin'an City. Even if you are a foreigner who wants to ask for a doctor, you can ask someone in the city who sells wheat buns and candied haws. I would never choose to go back and forth to Chuntang.

"No! I will never go to a doctor! Doctors are liars..."

"I don't need to see a doctor."

"Don't persuade me, I don't want to see a doctor!"

Living in Lin'an City, Xunyinlu There is a family surnamed Zhang. The head of the family is Zhang Heye. He is forty-two this year. He used to be a carpenter, but he injured his hand, so he stopped working in this business. The family has a few pieces of land and lives by collecting rent. . Zhang Heye wandered around the city with a fan every day, which is considered a leisurely leisure, but in recent months, he had some physical problems, first his legs were swollen, he didn't take it for a while, and then he began to Cough, especially in the middle of the night, the dry cough is endless, and the cough is very severe.

His daughter-in-law, son and daughter-in-law all persuaded him to find a doctor to come and have a look, but Zhang Heye refused and even drove the doctor out because he didn't trust the doctors in the clinic.

Zhang Heye suffered from a serious illness when he was young. He visited many doctors and took countless medicines. Among them, he met many quack doctors, but none of them cured his illness. One day later, Zhang Heye poured out all the medicines. However, his illness recovered inexplicably. From then on, Zhang Heye began to distrust the doctors in the clinic, and he was unwilling to seek medical treatment from a doctor.

Rather than letting quack doctors prescribe some messy medicines, it is better to wait for the disease to get better by itself.

"It's just a few coughs, and it will be fine in a few days..."

At first, Zhang Heye told his family members like this, but later, his cough became more and more serious at night, and the wife next to him quarreled with him. He slept in a separate room, and half a month later, his health was still not recovering. The wife, son, and daughter-in-law at home couldn't sit still, so he must be asked to go to the doctor's office to see a doctor.

The other three people in the family finally devised a plan. The three pushed Zhang Heye out of the house and forced him to go to the medical clinic to find a doctor. Zhang Heye was surrounded by swearing, Finally, he finally said helplessly: "Okay, you all want me to go to the medical clinic, I promise!" Before the

members of the Zhang family had time to smile, they heard Zhang Heye continue: "Go to the medical clinic, right? Look at that Just go to Huichuntang, let's go in!"

After finishing speaking, Zhang Heye thought complacently: Huichuntang doesn't even have a doctor, so it's useless to go there.