Chapter 57

In the dead of night now, except for him alone in the room... there was another eagle. Xue Qingling's thin and thick skin suddenly became thicker. Write a few words on the note: Waiting for you to fall asleep.

After finishing writing, Xue Qingling blushed and tied the note on Xiao Cang's leg without looking at it, but Xiao Cang Benying was not interested in the note from both of them, it looked around in Xue Qingling's room Looking around, it seems that I didn't find the jerky I wanted, what a loss.

"Xiao Cang, I'll bring you an extra catty of meat tomorrow morning."

Xiao Cang put it away when he saw it, waved his wings at Xue Qingling, and disappeared into the sky with a whoosh.

Seeing Xiao Cang leave, Xue Qingling closed the window with a smile, returned to the bed and covered himself with the quilt, and obediently took out the pills in the box and put them in his mouth. Not long after taking the sleeping pills, he He fell asleep deeply.

One night passed, Pei Shu woke up very early, he pushed open the door, a sticky and damp south wind blew up head-on, one night passed, the sky changed, the sky was overcast, and the south wind blowing sometimes It was hot and cold at times, and the humidity between the sky and the earth was particularly heavy. There were many small water droplets hanging on the walls and floors, and the clothes he was wearing seemed to have become heavier.

This kind of weather is extremely uncomfortable, but Pei Shu himself has internal energy to protect his body, and his clothes are not afraid of water, fire, cold and heat, so he did as usual. Guys open the door together.

The clerk in the medical center didn't look very well. Such a stuffy weather made people feel dizzy and light-headed. When they breathed, the air seemed to become heavy, and an indescribable depression filled the surroundings.

"This damn weather, no matter how many clothes you wear, it's uncomfortable. It's cold and hot for a while, and you sweat when you move casually. It's really uncomfortable. It's probably going to rain for several days." In this weather, you really have to be careful

. Keep the medicinal materials away from moisture.

After Pei Shu checked the medicinal materials in the medical hall, he waited for the young master of the Xue family to come over with a smile on his face.

Waiting for you to fall asleep? Pei Shu didn't know if he had entered the other party's dream, but last night, he did dream about someone, but he didn't know, did the other party do the same?

Pei Shu put down the medicine bottle in his hand, and looked towards the door of the medical hall. According to the time, the other party should have come, but Pei Shu waited and waited, his face turned dark, and there was still no sign of the other party.

The young master of the Xue family was an hour late yesterday. Could it be that the other party is an hour late today?

Fortunately, today's Xue Qingling was only a stick of incense late. When he arrived at the medical hall, the young master of the Xue family happily walked into the medical hall with a steamer in his arms. As soon as he entered the medical hall, he saw Doctor Pei with a stinky face.

Pei Shu glanced at him, and said calmly, "I thought you were going to be an hour late again."

Xue Qingling ran to him with a smile, opened a steamer, and pushed the steamed buns over, "Doctor Pei, eat buns, I'll eat them in the morning." I got up and made it by myself, so I was late."

"Did you do it yourself?" Pei Shu's anger was extinguished, and he took out a snow-white bun with thin skin and filling from the steamer. After taking a bite, the stuffed bun inside is full of meat, fat and thin, and it tastes oily and fragrant, with a few chopped green onions floating on it, it doesn't feel greasy, but the taste is excellent.

Xue Qingling put in a lot of effort and made several kinds of steamed buns there. In addition to the fat and thin meat buns, there is also the finely minced meat buns with pink and white stuffing, with a lot of soup, which tastes different. It's very attractive, with a bite of juice, in addition to the meat buns, there are also vegetarian ones. The green vegetables in the vegetarian buns are as green as emerald jade, and they are crisp and refreshing to chew and relieve greasy.

Besides steamed buns, Xue Qingling also brought a bowl of shredded chicken porridge.

This shredded chicken porridge is also very beautiful. The porridge is delicate and soft, very sticky, with silvery white chicken shreds floating on it, exuding a tantalizing smell. The chicken shreds seem to melt into the porridge As if in the mouth, only when the lips and tongue flow, can you catch the delicious shreds of meat.

Pei Shu ate breakfast contentedly, and reluctantly forgave the other party for being late for a stick of incense.

"Doctor Pei, what do you think of the taste?"

"Young Master Xue's craftsmanship will never disappoint me, but it made me wait for a while, not only I am hungry, Xiao Cang is also waiting for you "

Xue Qingling smiled, and went with Pei Shu to feed the fresh meat that Xiao Cang ate. He really brought over a catty of fresh meat this morning, and while feeding him, he murmured to himself: "In my room I also prepared some dried meat..."

As if to lure Xiao Cang in front of you, you can bring something with you next time.

When Xiao Cang hadn't reacted at all, Pei Shu couldn't help laughing, "Don't feed it at night, or feed it less, if it's really fat and can't fly, then you can only kill the soup "

But it's only three or two catties of meat, and the soup is not enough to fill the gaps between the teeth. It's a loss to feed it so much meat..." The medical

center opened for a while, and after four or five patients came, a maid Hongyue came to Huichun Hall, first paid twenty taels of silver to thank Pei Shu for saving her life a few days ago, their wife is in good condition, now she still wants to invite Dr. Take care of your body.

Pei Shu took Xue Qingling and followed the maid Hongyue to Zhang Yuanwai's residence.

Mrs. Zhang Yuanwai not only left a lot of symptoms after giving birth in a difficult situation last time, but the doctor also said that she would not be able to conceive a child, but Mrs. Zhang still wanted to have another child in her heart. Pei Shu told her After getting her pulse, she promised to help her take care of her body, but... As for whether she can have a baby, this one can't be slapped, so if he is really sure, he has to see the situation of Zhang Yuanwai.

Mrs. Zhang hurriedly asked someone to invite Zhang Yuanwai over.

When Pei Shu took Xue Qingling and waited for Zhang Yuanwai to come over, he caught a glimpse of a few women beside Mrs. Zhang who were not looking well, so he also helped to make a diagnosis. They were not seriously ill, but today the south wind is heavy and the air pressure is high. Low, the weather is abnormally oppressive and dreary, and those with poor cardiopulmonary capacity will feel dizzy and have trouble breathing, which is naturally extremely uncomfortable.

Because of the anticipation of such weather, Pei Shu made some Shuqi Xingnao Pills and took them with him earlier. The Shuqi Xinnao Pills are like jelly beans, cold and cold. Eating one can refresh your mind. The stuffy one is the most comfortable.

After Pei Shu gave this bottle of pills to these women, they all felt much more refreshed, and the heavy feeling in their heads gradually disappeared. Mrs. Zhang saw that the pills worked well, so she also took a pill, "So Taking one pill on a boring day really makes you feel much more comfortable."

So before Zhang Yuan came, Pei Shu sold a few more bottles of the medicine.

When Zhang Yuanwai was invited over, he was so reluctant. He is a healthy man. Wherever he needs a pulse diagnosis and treatment, his wife can see it. Why should he see a doctor? His wife kept urging him, but Zhang Yuanwai didn't want to come over at all.

As soon as he arrived in front of his wife, Zhang Yuanwai complained: "I was about to go out to do business, and you called me here again to waste time. I'm not sick. What can I do?" "This doctor Pei is so young,

he Are you really capable?"

Pei Shu looked at Zhang Yuanwai from the side, and suddenly seemed to realize something, nodded, thinking that people who are unwilling to make a diagnosis are often more guilty and timid... Looking at it, it really is that there is something wrong with that aspect.

After Pei Shu checked the pulse of the extremely reluctant member Zhang, he asked him to go to a separate room for treatment, because Mrs. Zhang was generous with the money, and the little doctor Pei was also more conscientious and thoughtful, not only stimulating people with flute In order to dredge the meridians, he also gave acupuncture once... As for the effect, anyway, the other party sent him out by Yan Xiaoyan, and forced a bank note.

"My wife and I will take this prescription on time. Little Doctor Pei is really good at medicine..."

When Pei Shu left, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, treating men with such hidden diseases is really very profitable.

When Pei Shu brought Xue Qingling back to the medical clinic, he heard that Mrs. Zhang invited him to He's family, a big family in Lin'an City, to see a doctor for his family. A distant relative of the He family came over recently. Yes, it seemed that he was sick and wanted to invite a famous doctor to treat him, but he went to many doctors, but they were not cured. The He family heard that a doctor came to the Zhang family at this time, so they invited him to have a diagnosis and treatment.

Pei Shu thought that since they were all here, let's go to He's house not far away.

He and Xue Qingling arrived in the He Mansion in a carriage. In the carriage, Pei Shu touched Xue Qingling's head and asked him if he was tired. Xue Qingling shook his head, "Not at all." Xue Qingling is excited today, this is

him It was his first visit to the doctor, although he was not the one who diagnosed the patients...but he was also very happy.

The person he likes the most treats other people, rounding it up, that means he treats people...

But the weather today is not so good, Xue Qingling lifted the curtain of the car to look outside, and there was another hot, humid wind blowing away. He quickly put down the curtain of the car, and put his hands on the arms of the person next to him.

When they arrived at the entrance of the He Mansion, the two of them got off the carriage, just in time to see a middle-aged male doctor with a medicine box on his back running out from the He Mansion. The clinic is to treat people alone, and his medical skills are not bad. If there are big families with patients, he will be invited to come to the house for treatment.

The doctor met them when he ran out, and he was not in a hurry to leave, and said a few words to them: "Are you also here to see a doctor?" "Yes." "Don't waste time, what can't be cured can't

be

cured ..."

Pei Shu became curious, and asked aloud: "What kind of disease is that?"

"What disease? I don't know..." After finishing speaking, the doctor carrying the medicine box left.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling looked at each other, and finally walked into the He Mansion. After hearing their intentions, the servants of the He Mansion took them to a small courtyard, which should be a woman's boudoir. Probably a woman.

Pei Shu used the word "possible" because he didn't see the patient, and what was left to him was just a thread.

So I asked Xuansi to diagnose the pulse...