Chapter 81

"Walk around where the wine is stored?" Xue Qingling was stunned for a moment, then said stupidly, "What's there to do here?"

Pei Shu raised his eyebrows, and the wine worms in his body began to stir. The wine brewed by Xue Qingling himself, It's really the taste of wine, but it's a pity that he can only drink one or two jars at a time, which is not enough to enjoy himself, and Pei Shu doesn't dare to ask for more, for fear of emptying the other party's stock, who knows that today he understands that his family "I'm very interested in this." "

If it's a place where wine is stored, then we've already visited it. We've buried a lot of wine along the way."

Pei Shu urged Said: "Young Master Xue, why don't we dig out a few jars?" "

No." Xue Qingling shook his head, "Although the wine is good, you can't drink too much, Little Doctor Pei." "

Tonight I asked my mother to dig out two Come out of the altar."

Pei Shu sighed, suppressing the wine worm in his stomach, "That's fine."

After they get married, Little Doctor Pei will be able to dig around happily.

Xue Qingling couldn't help laughing when she saw the other party's deflated appearance.

Young Master Xue thought in his heart that after getting married, he must hide the wine where the other party can't find it.

No one can dig his wine.

Just as the two of them were thinking about their little thoughts in their hearts, there was a cry of eagles from the sky, a snow-white eagle flew over the two of them, and Xiao Cang happily circled around the two of them. , with two herbs in his mouth, it landed on Pei Shu's arm.

Pei Shu felt the weight of this fat eagle, thinking that the other party really ate a lot of meat.

Xue Qingling smiled and took the two herbs from Xiao Cang's mouth. The two herbs were actually Fangfeng.

Young Master Xue was very kind and handed one of the "Fang Crazy" plants to the people around him. Pei Shu took the herb and poked the excited Xiao Cang, "You also know that your current master Do you have two? Remember to send two copies of the daily herbal medicine."

After Xiao Cang shouted excitedly, he began to want to peck Pei Shu a few times. There was no way, Xiao Cang was so happy today—— Finally, the two geese in the family who wanted to "take my throne" were sent away.

Consciously winning the favor, Xiao Cang combed his hair with his mouth.

It is really a handsome and mighty eagle!

Pei Shu looked at the stupid eagle with loving eyes, and couldn't bear to tell it that the pair of wild geese just came to Xue's house from their house... Speaking of which, it seems that Xiao Cang's family business in Xue's house is more?

They just passed by a small cang's eagle's nest.

"Is Xiao Cang hungry? Do you want to feed it?" Seeing Xiao Cang's excited and happy appearance, Xue Qingling suddenly remembered that he was at home today, and he couldn't feed Xiao Cang in the morning and noon, and its owner was still in the exam. Is poor Xiao Cang full?

Pei Shu shook his head, and replied instead of Xiao Cang: "No need to feed—"

This little broken eagle has grown so big, with sharp teeth and sharp mouth, flying wild outside every day, even if it is ten days and a half months without feeding It, it can't starve itself to death.

As soon as Xiao Cang heard what his master said, he jumped up like a tiger whose butt was touched, and quickly wanted to peck Pei Shu a few times to stop him from eating meat. Even the master would be tantamount to killing his father and enemy.

"You're really greedy, tsk tsk, you've gotten so fat from eating, I guess you'll get fat all over the soup, so you'd rather eat more." Pei Shu held Xiaocang's wings, watched it toss around, and educated it aloud.

At this moment, Xue Qingling suddenly looked at Pei Shu in front of him with a very strange look.

That gaze seemed to say: Do you have the nerve to say these things like the master?

No wonder the educated Xiaocang is always resentful. His owner only allows the state officials to set fires, but not the common people to light lamps.

Pei Shu: "..."

Compared with Xiao Cang, at least he doesn't get fat.

Seeing Xue Qingling's strange gaze, Pei Shu felt a little uncomfortable. He brought the eagle in front of Xue Qingling, and said, "Why don't you talk about it?

" "Why don't we feed it some meat?"

"But there's no meat here now."

Xue Qingling looked around, and now they happened to be near the cave, with water flowing beside it, and there were still a lot of his relatives in the pond. Mother-raised fish, so... the young master of the Xue family covered his mouth and smiled, and asked Pei Shu, "Xiao Cang, does he eat fish?" "

Eat."

"Wait." Xue Qingling trotted into the cave, Digging from a corner, he got a fishing net for him.

The young master of the Xue family happily took the fishing net to the pond to catch fish.

His mother dug his wine, and he was going to touch his mother's fish.

Pei Shu: "..."

Little Doctor Pei was convinced.

This Xue mansion is so big, besides wine, how many strange things does his little chubby mouse hide.

The little doctor Pei stood beside him with his eagle, and he couldn't bear to look straight at Xue Qingling fishing by the pond, and Xiao Cang's eagle claws were almost lost on Pei Shu's body.

It is faster for Xiao Cang to catch fish in the water by himself.

However, Pei Shu and Xiao Cang did not stop Xue Qingling, but waited for the other party to catch five fish with great painstaking efforts, and then the two of them squatted by the pond to eat the fish together.

Of course, Xiao Cang eats raw sashimi.

Meanwhile, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling started grilling fish in the yard.

Pei Shu cut off a few clean branches and handed them to Xue Qingling. Xue Qingling happily grilled the fish after skewering the fish. He still had some seasonings in his sleeve, which came in handy.

Xue Qingling cheered a little. Fortunately, his mother drove all the servants away, otherwise they wouldn't be able to grill fish in the yard without anyone noticing.

Xue Qingling quickly grilled a fish and handed it to Pei Shu.

Pei Shu took the fish from the other party's hand, touched his nose, and always felt that the first day he went to someone's house to propose marriage, he would steal the fish raised by his mother-in-law with his future daughter-in-law in the yard. Can you get by?

Xue Qingling roasted a small one for herself, took a bite in her hand, and nodded, feeling very satisfied with the roast.

"It tastes good, right?"

Pei Shu nodded numbly.

Xiao Cang also raised his wings at the side, and responded happily on behalf of his master.

Pei Shu: "..."

It seems that the ending of the little red fish that has just been raised in his yard has already been clearly written.

After the two of them finished eating the fish together, they worked together to eliminate the traces. Xue Qingling deliberately changed into another clothes to get rid of the smell of grilled fish on her body, while the little doctor Pei, who was wearing a fairy, stood in the ventilation After blowing the air, it didn't take long before he returned to his appearance like a fairy in white clothes.

After getting the shape, it's almost time for dinner.

Liu Yuzhi has already prepared a table of food and wine waiting for them.

When Xue Qingling walked in side by side with Pei Shu, Liu Yuzhi, who was arranging for people to serve dishes, suddenly had bright eyes. She swept across Pei Shu first, and finally landed on Xue Qingling. After putting on the beautiful clothes, he couldn't help but nodded in satisfaction.

Then make a few more outfits.

By the way, there is also Xifu, which must be arranged and prepared.

"You two, come and sit together, there are no rules in our house..."

After Pei Shu and Xue Qingling smiled at each other, they walked to the round table and sat down together. Looking at them, Liu Yuzhi felt infinitely happy in her heart, as if Qing There is more excitement in the cold and cold home.

While eating, Liu Yuzhi smiled and asked them about their acquaintance. Pei Shu didn't cover up too much, and told Liu Yuzhi what happened in Fuyang before.

Xue Qingling was so embarrassed to hear it beside her, her little face turned pale for a while, and bright red for a while.

He picked up the chopsticks and picked up the food quickly. He really wanted to raise his hands to cover his ears. His mother Liu Yu Zhiming had heard about these things from him a long time ago, and now she pretended not to know and asked Pei Shu... Xue Qingling just

thought Find a crack in the ground and drill in.

He ate a piece of fish without taste. Yes, he admitted that when he told his mother about these things before, he did overly beautify himself.

"Really? This kid once misunderstood that you stole his jade pendant?" Liu Yuzhi's eyes lit up. She didn't expect his son and Mr. Pei to have such a past. It really was a marriage.

This is the acquaintance that God will make them accidentally meet.

Xue Qingling, a little idiot, didn't tell her these things honestly before, and told her on purpose that it was because he heard that there was a powerful doctor in Fuyang City, and he wanted to find him to improve his medical skills, so he met Pei. sparse.

Unexpectedly...it all started from a misunderstanding.

"Xiao Ling'er, mother has to say that your eyesight is too bad. With the appearance of your future husband, how could he be a thief..." Liu Yuzhi couldn't help sniggering, and looked at the juicy cabbage over there. My son really mistook pearls for stones.

Xue Qingling took another mouthful of rice, feeling angry in her heart, and decisively revealed the truth: "What's more, I regarded him as a disciple before!" "Huh? What's the

reason?" Liu Yuzhi was puzzled. One told her that the two met when they asked for medical advice. Xue Qingling was in the process of looking for Dr. Pei, and saw him on the side of the road with excellent medical skills and treated many people. Patiently taught him medical skills, and even took him to see patients together, and instructed him to write prescriptions...the two went to see the peach blossoms outside Fuyang City, and treated the patients in Laizizhuang...After all kinds of things, they finally got along with each other. With affection.

And Pei Shu said that he caught a thief in the street, but was misunderstood by Xue Qingling as a thief. After the two of them treated a pair of siblings, they gradually resolved the misunderstanding, and only then did all kinds of things happen later... the patience later taught him Medical skills, seeing a doctor together, seeing peach blossoms and treating people in Laizizhuang, these contents are consistent.

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

Why did the more I listened, the more confused I became.

How did these two know each other?

Why did her son say there was another before?