Chapter 91 Fighting

Because there were no other elders in Pei Shu's family, there was no need for Xue Qingling to recognize him, so Matchmaker Liu took the initiative to take the young master of the Xue family to walk around the Pei family's house.

While walking, Matchmaker Liu was still chattering about introductions.

Xue Qingling listened to Matchmaker Liu's words one after another, and when she walked to the edge of the pond, she couldn't help leaning over, looking for those thriving little red fishes in the water.

Under the supervision of Dr. Pei, the poor little fry should not have been stolen by Xiao Cang's big fat eagle.

The little red fishes shuttled and played beside the stones, their naughty tails flicked.

Xue Qingling squatted aside and looked at these little red fishes, feeling completely satisfied. After he got married, he carefully raised the little red fishes. It won't take long for them to be served on the dinner table.

After this batch of fry grows up, put in another batch of fry, so that... there will be many, many fish in the future.

Satisfy the desire of the master and the favor.

Seeing that the other party was interested in the little red fish in the water, Matchmaker Liu followed up with compliments, "Master Xue, look at these little fishes in the water, how popular they are..." "This is

our The unique Hongshan brocade in Lin'an City is so beautiful..." Liu Matchmaker rolled her eyes and immediately introduced this Hongshan brocade. The meaning of celebration, let me tell you a little secret, this Mr. Pei specially raises Hongshan brocade here just to welcome you in."

Xue Qingling: "..."

This Hongshan brocade was clearly suggested by him.

Just make a delicious picture.

After Xue Qingling wanted to speak for a while and stopped for a while, she finally didn't open her mouth and let Matchmaker Liu make up some festive words. After all... the surface form had to be completed, he couldn't reveal that he used to come to Pei's house often.

Matchmaker Liu smiled and said, "Is there anything you are dissatisfied with, Young Master Xue? Don't be embarrassed to say it, I will tell Young Master Pei quietly later."

Xue Qingling shook her head.

What could he be dissatisfied with?

The house was rebuilt under his supervision.

He is more familiar with this place than Matchmaker Liu.

After Matchmaker Liu was tired from walking, Xue Qingling asked her to rest in a small pavilion by the side of the road, while he walked happily through the garden, looking for Xiaocang's eagle's nest in the trees, and paying attention to where to go in the future , It can be prepared to dig pits to store wine.

Matchmaker Liu wiped her face with a handkerchief, and saw that the young master of Xue's family was no stranger to this house. After leaving her in the pavilion, he ran around like a monkey released into the forest.

"Young Master Xue, you have to be careful, don't get lost."

Xue Qingling responded, "Got it, Matchmaker Liu, don't worry, I won't lose it."

Xue Qingling walked forward again, looked up, But he found Xiao Cang's eagle's nest on the top of the tree, his eyes lit up immediately, he felt that Xiao Cang had very good eyesight, the sunlight here in the early morning must be extremely warm and clear, this little guy must be content to curl up in his nest basking in the sun.

Just when he found Xiaocang's eagle's nest, a white figure happened to cross the sky, and then the branches and leaves trembled, the white eagle Xiaocang jumped into his own eagle's nest, condescendingly calling Xue Qingling a few times .

It seems to be asking if he has brought meat?

Xue Qingling shook his head at Xiao Cang, he came here today with Matchmaker Liu, how could he bring pork belly out of thin air, if he secretly brought pork belly, what kind of eyes would Matchmaker Liu look at his little son of the Xue family.

Xiao Cang collapsed in his eagle's nest in disappointment, as if he had turned into a dried salted fish.

Xue Qingling laughed when she saw the hawk slipping into her nest, with only a few dull hairs left outside, she immediately laughed. It seems that on the day of his marriage, he had to bring seven or eight catties of meat to Xiao Cang. OK.

"Xiao Cang, I'll bring you some meat next time."

After greeting Xiao Cang, Xue Qingling continued to poke around, and finally got him to note down several relatively secret wine storage places. He nodded in satisfaction, These are the places where he will hide the wine he makes for the first time after he gets married.

After Xue Qingling inspected her treasure, she went back from the garden to look for Matchmaker Liu. When Matchmaker Liu saw her, she quickly asked her to rest in the pavilion for a while.

Matchmaker Liu sighed inwardly.

This young son of the Xue family is the most daring person she has ever seen. He dared to sneak around in the yard of his husband's house before he got married. Let's see how his little face turned red.

"Come on, drink some water and take a rest."

Xue Qingling nodded, picked up the teacup, bowed her head and took a sip of tea.

These teas and snacks were just brought over by the servants of Pei's house.

Xue Qingling drank the tea in the teacup, and missed Pei Shu a little. He didn't go to the clinic today, and he hasn't seen him since morning. It was Liu Matchmaker who took him to wander around the house.

Seeing that the other party finished drinking tea and taking a break, Matchmaker Liu took out a red envelope from her sleeve and stuffed it into Xue Qingling's hand.

Originally, the red envelope should have been given by Pei Shu's elders, but Mr. Pei has no elders, so she can only do it for her.

After Xue Qingling took the red envelope from the other party, she knew that it must have been brought by Pei Shu just now, and it was the big red envelope wrapped by his little doctor Pei himself.

He weighed the red envelope, and when he carried Matchmaker Liu on his back, Xue Qingling found that the red envelope was stuffed with banknotes and silver, a total of eighty-eight taels... Xue Qingling: "..."

Mr.

Pei Shu said that he had no money on him, so ...Little Doctor Pei who doesn't have a penny on him doesn't need monthly money or consultation fees. Where did the eighty-eight taels of silver come from?

Hmph, he also said that after marriage, all the money will belong to him.

He must have secretly hidden his private money behind his back.

After Xue Qingling stuffed the big red envelope into her small purse, she was thinking about how to catch Little Doctor Pei who stole the money from her house.

"It's almost noon now, Young Master Xue, let's go eat."

Xue Qingling nodded, and went to eat with Pei's servants, while Matchmaker Liu didn't eat with them, and was invited to another place.

Pei Shu directed the servants to prepare the fruit plate and refreshments, and arranged for the dishes to be served one after another. When he saw the young master of the Xue family, he also pretended that he hadn't met several times, and greeted him politely and distantly. , very politely invite Mr. Xue to take a seat.

"Young Master Xue came to my house for the first time, and he will definitely treat you badly."

Xue Qingling clicked tut a few times, he really couldn't stand Pei Shu's deliberately pretending to be unfamiliar, anyway, Matchmaker Liu was not here, so the young master of the Xue family would be generous. His face stuck to Pei Shu's side, he picked up the other's left hand, scratched it in his palm, and looked up at the pair of peach blossom eyes of the other side, blinking quickly, as if saying with his eyes: "You still pretend ?"

Pei Shu couldn't help laughing, pulled him to sit on the small stool, and poured a cup of tea thoughtfully.

Thirty-six dishes were also prepared on the round table in front of them at this time, most of which were ordered by Pei Shu at Zuixianlou, and the last two dishes were made by him himself...a frozen watermelon and A dish of iced cheese, he doesn't know anything else, he can't spoil the stomach of his little Mr. Xue.

"Come, have a taste, and see if it suits

your appetite." "You chose the dishes I like, of course they suit your appetite." Xue Qingling noticed that there were thirty-six dishes on the round table, all of which were dishes he liked very much. This made him couldn't help but sweeten his heart.

It's just... "You don't need to prepare so many dishes that I like, just seven or eight dishes."

After all, the final ownership of these dishes is still eaten by his little doctor Pei, and Xue Qingling will only eat seven or eight at most. road.

"How about that? After all, this is your 'first' visit to my house."

Xue Qingling raised her hand and rubbed her face, then compromised: "Well, it's my honor, it's my first time to come to Little Doctor Pei's house, I am very satisfied."

"As long as you are satisfied." Pei Shu smiled and picked up a piece of tender lotus root for him, "Today I have a task for you, you have to taste every dish on the table."

" Huh?" Xue Qingling foolishly looked at the more than 30 dishes on the table, even if he took a bite of each dish, it would still fill him up.

"Why? Don't you want to?"

Xue Qingling said aggrievedly: "Eat it...don't put lotus root in it for me anymore!!!!"

For him to put so much in one dish, he really needs to eat thirty-six dishes , Xue Qingling's belly was about to burst.

On the day of proposing marriage, his mother gave the other party so much power, and today he came to the other party, and he was going to be punished as well.

"You like lotus root slices, so I made more for you...Okay, don't be afraid, I'm kidding you, I can't force you to eat them all." Pei Shu smiled and raised his hand to pat the other party's head, with a tone of voice Very gentle, "Matchmaker Liu asked me to think of a way to embarrass you today, but after thinking about it for a long time, I still can't bear to embarrass you, so forget it." Although Pei Shu said so, Xue Qingling still honestly forced herself to embarrass you

. Thirty-six dishes were finished.

The other party was in his house, and he passed all the tests of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. How could he, Young Master Xue, fail this "eating" test?

After eating, Xue Qingling was forced to lean against Pei Shu and hiccupped. Pei Shu had no choice but to hold him in his arms and massage him clockwise to digest the food. The young master of the Xue family buried his face on Pei Shu's sleeve while Strongly demanding: "Why don't you help me stop this hiccup, hiccup—hiccup—"

Pei Shu couldn't help listening to the other party's high and low hiccups, thinking that this was even better than his flute of beautiful music.

He listened for a while, then tapped the opponent's acupoints to help him stop the hiccup, "Congratulations to our young master of the Xue family for passing this test."

Xue Qingling rubbed his stomach, thinking that he also worked hard today.

"Happy with you."

"Looking at you, I'm glad I didn't prepare fifty-six dishes today. I originally wanted to prepare more, but after thinking about it—" Xue Qingling: "..." "Little

Doctor

Pei , are you dissatisfied with your fiancé?"

"Of course not, I'm very satisfied... Is your stomach still uncomfortable? I'll rub it for you, and sleep on me later, and we will go to Miaoyin Temple to offer incense in the afternoon."