Chapter 138 Calm and Solemn

Liu Yuzhi followed the others to meet the noble lady who said she wanted to buy embroidery.

After Liu Yuzhi's eyes lingered on the lady for a few moments, she knew that the lady had an extraordinary background. Presumably, the ten times the price was a drop in the bucket to the lady.

"Boss, I want to buy this embroidery. Is there any difficulty?" Princess An said. As soon as she entered the store, she fell in love with the double-sided embroidery in the center. Affinity with her.

She likes the crane above.

The pattern on this embroidery is always familiar to her.

Liu Yuzhi showed a troubled look, "It's really difficult, I didn't intend to sell this embroidery..." The maid

beside Princess An interjected, "Why put it in the shop if I don't plan to sell it."

Princess An waved her hand, Mute her.

"My child embroidered this with his own hands. Naturally, he couldn't bear it for his mother, so he put it in the shop..." "

No wonder." Princess An nodded, and carefully reached out to touch this exquisite embroidery, stroking the crane on it, There was a hidden envy in her tone: "This child is really filial."

Seeing the other party's eyes, Liu Yuzhi suddenly felt a movement in her heart, and asked, "Madam, what about your child?"

"My child ...My own son was lost when I was a child."

Liu Yuzhi's heart ached, "Madam, then I will sell this embroidery to you."

Princess An smiled, "If that's the case, then thank the boss for letting go."

Liu Yuzhi He hesitated and said, "However, there are some stories behind this embroidery...Madam, please don't mind."

Liu Yuzhi told about her family, the Qian family, and the Song family.

"If that's the case, then I'll buy this embroidery even more." Princess An chuckled, she didn't mind at all when the other party said that she had raised the price of the embroidery ten times, and she wasn't afraid of offending the Qian family in the other party's mouth, " Boss Liu, you can do business with peace of mind, don't worry, the Qian family will not be around for a few days."

Hearing her words, Liu Yuzhi immediately became more fond of the noble lady in front of her, and took ten times the price from her. Instead, he sold the embroidery to the noble lady in front of him at the original price sold to the Song family.

Princess An smiled and asked people to carry this embroidery back to the palace.

After Liu Yuzhi sent the noble lady out, while drinking tea, she wondered if she forgot something just now, what did she forget? When she saw that noble lady, she always felt that there was something familiar about her. By the way, her eyes seemed to resemble those of her son-in-law...especially Pei Shu when she was dressed in red.

This kind of eyes is actually quite special, beautiful with a kind of thrilling feeling.

This is probably also a kind of fate.

It would be appropriate to sell this embroidery to her.

After such a casual day passed, on the second day, a sensational event happened in Lin'an City.

The Qian family, which was full of firecrackers yesterday, was full of guests, but today it was ransacked by a team of officials. The former master Qian, the proud Mrs. Qian, and the "elder son" Qian Zhuo of his family were all stripped of their scarves. Luo silk satin, dressed in a snow-white prison uniform, with shackles around his neck and iron chains on his feet, was paraded through the streets by officials.

The officer received the advice from the Shangguan, and deliberately walked very slowly on the street, just to let everyone in the city know what kind of big event happened in the city today.

Yesterday's "Master of the World", today's prisoner.

"This is the fate of pretending to be the prince!"

The current Lin'an City is boiling like a pot of boiling water. Countless people poured out to watch the excitement, and the people of the Qian family were detained. Panicked, only Qian Zhuo was still struggling desperately, he desperately wanted to break free from the shackles, and kept yelling: "I'm going to see my father and mother, I'm their child!!

" The official officer sneered, "Your biological father has already confessed all the crimes." "

As a son, you still have to recognize your parents."

"Don't call others your parents." As

soon as King An's men arrived in Lin'an Not long after the city, everything was investigated, and many witnesses and physical evidence were found. Although the midwife who gave birth to Qian Zhuo died, the daughter married by the midwife was still there. Qian Zhuo was halfway there. She was born with a red birthmark on her body, which is clearly remembered by others.

The servants of the Qian family also know the secrets of his family.

Not to mention the cowardly Master Qian interrogated casually, and explained everything clearly, including all the process of how their family planned to deceive the prince and concubine and pretend to be the son.

The officials escorted Qian's family through the streets, and as they walked forward slowly, they also made people read the evidence and process of his family pretending to be the son of the prince.

"So they are fake sons?"

"No wonder, I said that Qian Zhuo and Mr. Qian clearly look like father and son."

"Bah, bah, bah, these father and son are both good-looking, drunk and rich, and they have the nerve to pretend to be Your Majesty."

"Deserves it!"

Mr. Qian closed his eyes, and felt that the eyes of all the onlookers were cut on his body like knives. At this moment, Mrs. Qian could only know that she was crying bitterly, while Qian Zhuo, who was next to him, finally lost all hope after struggling for several times to no avail.

Qian Zhuo regretted it.

He was chilled all over.

Perhaps Princess An knew that he was not her child from the first moment she saw him.

Qian Zhuo remembered what he had done in the palace these days, and he felt as if he had fallen into an ice cave.

"Princess, please, please, don't drive this servant away."

"The servant was given by the Empress Dowager..."

Princess An waved her hand mercilessly, "Drag her out of the mansion.

" Tianke lived in the palace like a duck to water, and some high-spirited maidservants who saw that they could not climb on King An's bed changed their minds and wanted to climb on the son's bed, but it was a pity. If they climbed on the wrong bed, Princess An would Send some silver and drive them out of the palace.

Now Suqi, who is kneeling on the ground begging her, was originally the maid beside Princess An. Princess An thinks she treats her well, but the other party misunderstands her meaning and expects Princess An to keep her by her side. In order to keep "beauty" as a favorite, she borrowed her belly to give birth to a child.

Princess An never had such a plan.

Wanting to climb into her man's bed, what a dream.

Seeing that she couldn't climb into King An's bed, Suqi begged Princess An to go to the fake prince's side to serve him. Princess An kindly persuaded him a few words, but she insisted on going, and Princess An naturally let her go.

To get such an end now is to seek benevolence and benevolence.

"Cough cough cough..." Princess An coughed several times.

Nanny Chen on the side quickly looked at her with concern.

After getting the embroidery yesterday, Concubine An looked at it carefully for a long time, and she also took out the orchid picture. For some reason, she always felt that the two pictures were similar.

Princess An has always believed that she is different from ordinary people's intuition.

She was an extremely intelligent woman from an early age.

Xu Shi watched it for too long last night, and he still had things in his heart, so his body couldn't bear the cold.

"Princess, let the doctor take a look at your body, Su Hua, find someone to go to Yuekang Hall in Lin'an City to invite Doctor Wu to come over and give the concubine a pulse." "

Yes." Su Hua nodded in response.

"Wait—" Princess An interrupted loudly, "Go to Huichun Hall in Lin'an to find a doctor surnamed Pei to give my princess a pulse." "

Princess, this..."

"Do as the princess tells you.

" She lowered her eyes, bowed her head and coughed a few more times. The picture of orchids appeared in her mind. She had already sent someone to Xie's house to inquire. The author of this picture turned out to be a doctor from a medical clinic in Lin'an City. However, in the year of weak crown, he has excellent medical skills and excellent talents.

After finally coming to Lin'an, let's meet this young and promising Dr. Pei.

Before Princess An suggested that she would come to Laian, it was not without her intention.

In the hall of rejuvenation, Xue Qingling held her little abacus and tapped. After Pei Shu had diagnosed the last patient's pulse and prescribed medicine, she walked up to him, raised her hand and pinched the other's cheek, and then threw a bag of consultation money to him.

Xue Qingling poured out half of a bag of consultation money, and returned the other half to Pei Shu.

"Little Doctor Pei, here, here is your private money."

Pei Shu rebuffed: "No."

Xue Qingling: "...Aren't you afraid that the child wants to buy a bunch of candied haws in the future, and his father will pay for a bunch of candied haws?" Don't you have any?"

"You don't have to worry about that, I'm sure I can buy it for him."

Xue Qingling squinted her eyes, "As expected, you still hid your private money..."

Pei Shu closed her eyes, really confused .

"Yes, I dug a hole on the cliff and buried the money, so you don't have to worry, to be honest, if you have time, you might as well bribe Xiao Cang with meat, maybe it can help you dig out my private money. "

Xue Qingling's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Pei Shu suppressed a smile, "Really."

At this moment, someone outside the gate of Huichun Hall invited Dr. Pei to go to the other hospital of the palace to give Princess An a pulse. Xue Qingling felt a little puzzled If the princess wants to see a doctor, she should go to Dr. Wu, who is more famous and older than Yue Kangtang. Compared with other doctors, Dr. Pei loses because he is young and has no beard. He looks very unreliable, no Like a good doctor.

As the saying goes: If you have no hair on your mouth, you can't do things well.

The grayer the hair and the grayer the beard, the closer to the image of an old doctor with superb skills in people's minds.

"Little Doctor Pei, I'm going to check the princess' pulse. Would you like to add two beards to your face to make you look more calm and solemn..." Xue Qingling held Pei Shu's cheek and thought about it in her mind.

After all, Princess An is also a big shot in Jiangnan.

Pei Shu: "..."

"You don't have to."

Xue Qingling touched his stomach. His stomach was round and not suitable for running back and forth. He sighed and said, "It's just a pity that I can't accompany you to see the doctor." Pei Shu patted his head and put the

small Cang called in and asked him to stay by Xue Qingling's side. Xiao Cang clung to Xue Qingling's side vaguely, Xue Qingling smiled and tapped it on the top of its head a few times.

I'll give you some meat later.

"I called Xiao Cang in for you. Hurry up and complete the unfinished business of Master Xue, maybe when I come back, you can successfully plot Xiao Cang and use it for you.

" It dug out all the money from his private house."

Xue Qingling blinked, and said playfully, "Don't worry, little Doctor Pei, I will let him leave some for you."

Pei Shu nodded, and followed the people in the palace. I got up and went to King An's other courtyard in Lin'an City.