Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 It's Snowing

"Master, my lord, please." Little Fuzi respectfully blessed Fu's body in front of Pei Shu.

Pei Shu: "..."

After finally sending the spider son away, now the father came again.

Pei Shu followed Xiao Fuzi into the imperial study room, and saw Emperor Heng'an standing in front of the table. There were several brocade boxes beside the table, inside which were carefully protected rare books of various colors by goose-yellow silk cloth. They are all in the collection of Emperor Hengan.

The things contained in one of the brocade boxes are quite different from those next to it. Pei Shu took a casual glance and recognized the things inside. This pile is all the homework of the princes, and the one with the correct handwriting is the prince. Your Highness, there are also two pieces of ghostly drawn charms written by the second and third princes before. These ghostly drawn charms can be preserved in Emperor Heng'an's treasury together with the works of celebrities and masters in the world.

"What is your Majesty calling for?"

Emperor Heng'an looked at Pei Shu up and down in front of him with a strange face, and then he had to sigh, let alone his son likes him, even he himself looked at this pleasing face, and then thought of it. Even with the talent of the other party, he couldn't feel the slightest dislike for him.

"Junlan..." Emperor Heng'an pulled him aside, as if he was talking to a brother, his gestures were friendly, and his tone was so familiar, "I want to ask you a question." "Your Majesty can ask whatever you want." Pei

Shu Taking advantage of the situation, he smoothed his sleeves. He was in a hurry to go out today, so he sent the little prince back to the palace in his usual white clothes. At this time, it was freezing cold, and ordinary people were all wearing thick coats. The crowd was out of place.

It is even more abrupt when standing in the cold wind.

I was afraid that his cousin would not play cards according to common sense, so he asked him if he was cold.

He is really not cold.

So there is no need to return the colorful spider spirit suit to him.

"It's just... how do you get along with your son?" Emperor Heng'an asked with difficulty.

Pei Shu: "..." How do you get along with your son?

His little Pei is not yet one year old, so of course he is held in his arms, coaxing him, playing with him, feeding him and changing diapers.

"Your Majesty, my son is not yet one year old."

Emperor Heng'an: "..."

Emperor Heng'an closed his eyes, "Okay, let me change the question again, you know the prince... my prince is intelligent, and he behaves in the world well. Getting along with each other is always lack of intimacy, not like a father and son, I saw him in front of you today, but he talked a lot, and finally he has a youthful heart, why?" Pei Shu: "..." That's because

I son.

"He, he, he... He even gave you a jade pendant."

Pei Shu couldn't help but find that Emperor Heng'an's tone was sour and jealous.

"It's not for the minister, it's for Zhenzhen."

"Really?"

"The son of the minister."

"His Royal Highness met Zhenzhen at the minister's house, and the two children hit it off right away."

"It was like old friends at first sight?" Emperor Hengan frowned. Frowning, he said suspiciously: "But Junlan, you said just now that your son is not yet one year old."

How could a child under one year old hit it off with the prince at first sight.

"His Royal Highness probably likes the younger brother Zhenzhen, so I gave him the jade pendant."

Emperor Heng'an: "..." After knowing that it was not for Pei Shu, Emperor Heng'an was inexplicably more sympathetic.

"My second and third princes all like you." Emperor Heng'an looked at the person in front of him with dark eyes.

"No matter how much I like it, I ca

n't beat your majesty. You are their biological father." "You are right. Take the hard work of the two princes, Junlan. I see that you don't wear much clothes today. Why don't you change into that set of clothes before you go back, don't rely on your youthful vigor to disregard the warmth and coldness, and don't be sick and cold."

Pei Shu: "...Your Majesty is too worried."

He would never want clothes .

"If Your Majesty puts on that suit, the Second and Third Princes will probably like you more."

Emperor Heng'an twitched his mouth, "I will never wear it, Junlan, I heard that you are teaching these two children how to paint. You must teach me better, and you must not disappoint my trust in you." By

the time Pei Shu returned to the palace from the palace, it was already nightfall, and after the carriage pulled out of the palace, he lifted the curtain of the carriage, only to find that It began to snow heavily outside, and silver snowflakes fluttered in the sky.

It's snowing in Beijing.

Pei Shu flew out of the carriage, stepped on the snowflakes all over the sky, flew past a few roof tiles, and finally landed in the courtyard of the palace.

"No wonder it's so cold today, so it's going to snow." As

soon as I entered the yard, I heard someone sigh.

Xue Qingling wrapped himself tightly, reached out to catch a snowflake, and was about to turn around, but found himself bumped into a chest. When he raised his head again, he saw that familiar face.

He threw himself into the person's arms happily, and said excitedly: "Husband, look, it's snowing."

After Xiao Cang found out that it was snowing, the eagle's nest on the tree was gone. Xue Qingling and Pei Shu built him a warm nest indoors with soft bedding, and hid a bag of dried meat inside.

Xiao Cang retreated into his nest and happily ate the jerky.

The little panda picked up by Pei Shu and Xue Qingling has grown into a small round glutinous rice ball. It likes to drink milk and has a tender cry. Whenever it sees people, it likes to roll in their arms.

It likes Xue Qingling very much, and when the other party comes to feed him, it always clings to him for a while.

Seeing the rolling little panda, Pei Shu stretched out his hand to scratch its chin, and Xiao Gungun lay on the quilt, whimpering, like an ice dumpling that didn't bother to move after being cooked.

Gun Gun and Xiao Cang were placed in the same place.

Pei Shu was originally afraid that Xiao Cang and Gun Gun would fight, and he didn't know whether it would be the panda's success in catching the bird, or Xiao Cang's success in pecking at the cat. When a bird's nest.

In the cold weather, the two are rubbing against each other to keep warm, and the picture is very warm.

The snow was getting bigger and bigger. When the moon was high, the snow from the sky was still falling, and the branches were already covered with a layer of white snow. This was the first time Xue Qingling saw such heavy snow.

I don't sleep at night, I go out to watch the snow.

"Look at the snow, look at the snow, look at the snow!! You have to look at the snow."

Pei Shu caught a glimpse of the excited pair of Xue, and suddenly remembered an idiom - Cantonese dog barking snow.

Pei Shu had no choice but to fly up to the roof with him in his arms, and the two of them held a red plum oiled paper umbrella together, watching the snow-covered garden under the bright blue moon.

Pei Shu held the wine bag in his hand, and raised his head to take a sip of the hot wine from time to time. Xue Qingling hugged his arm excitedly, and dawdled on the roof, for fear that he would accidentally slip and fall off the roof.

Now you can see the sky full of silvery white, as if every corner of the world has been covered with a layer of silvery white clothes, the last leaf on the branches has disappeared, and now on the zigzag branches, Countless crystal Qiongyu snowflakes bloomed.

This kind of snow scene is very different from the snow scene in Lin'an. Even if it snows in Lin'an, there are still emerald green leaves on the branches, and the leaves are covered with a layer of transparent ice crystals. The most interesting thing in childhood is from the tree. Pick off the blossoming ice leaves.

"I received a letter from my mother today."

"What did the letter say?"

"Mother said she missed us, and that the neighbors around Ji'an Hall missed me. They missed the eight-treasure porridge I cooked, and missed my cooking. As expected, shopkeeper Xue's handmade ointment for wound medicine is the best..." "

...don't the neighbors in the neighborhood miss me?

" A patient came to ask you when you will go back."

"Really?" Pei Shu smiled.

"Speaking of which, we have been away from home for more than two months."

"Let's go back when spring comes next year."

"Well, I miss my mother."

Xue Qingling admired the never-before-seen snow scene for a while, and turned her head to look The person next to him, holding an umbrella in one hand, shadowed himself under the moonlight, his long hair as thick as ink fell on his shoulders, and a few strands of red string were mixed in the black hair.

After wrapping himself in the big red cloak, he mischievously pulled the red string on the opponent's hair. Although he couldn't embroider, this hair rope was woven by himself. Both ends of the red string were decorated with small red-brown hair. gourd.

Pei Shu grabbed his mischievous hand, slightly bent his eyes upwards, and took a sip of the wine from the wine bag.

Xue Qingling stared at the other person's side face, looked at the other person's lowered eyebrows and restrained eyes, and suddenly her heart beat faster, "Although I have been married for more than a year and have children, the person I see every night before going to bed is you, and I will see you in the morning." You are the one who arrived, but when you see your husband, you will still feel the same thumping feeling when you first met."

Pei Shu smiled, "The thumping feeling when we first met? Are you sure you were not Do you want to hit me?"

Xue Qingling: "...you will ruin the atmosphere." "

The time when I fell in love with you the most was probably that morning in Laizizhuang, when you walked towards me with a peach blossom branch."

" Is that so?" Pei Shu stared at the person in front of him with a smile in his eyes, Xue Qingling's face became hot when he saw it, and a jug of wine seemed to be brewing in the other person's eyes, and he became drunk just looking at the jug of wine.

Xue Qingling snatched the wine bag from the opponent's hand, raised his head and took a sip, the warm wine entered his throat, and a faint taste of alcohol climbed to the corners of his brows and eyes. At this time, he really couldn't tell whether he was drunk or intoxicated.

Pei Shu put his arms around his waist, the red plum umbrella in his hand was gone, the oil-paper umbrella circled behind the two of them, and got stuck on the edge of the eaves. on the two of them.

Pei Shu held the chin of the person in front of him and kissed him lightly.

This kiss is very long.

The two didn't separate for a long time, until...until the fat son's ghostly cries and wolf howls came from the room below, Pei Shu put his arms around Xue Qingling's waist and got down from the roof, thinking that his son was the one who could destroy the atmosphere.

I went into the house and hugged the little fat guy in my arms to coax him, and found that the other party had wet his pants. After changing the other party into clean clothes, he let the little fat guy play freely on the carpet.

"My son's diapers must be kept, show him when he grows up, and ask him if he remembers how many times he peed his pants when he was a child." "Don't bite

things, let Dad see, it seems that he is about to grow teeth again. "

Little guy, when will you walk?"

Xue

Qingling sat by the red candle lamp, watched the interaction between the father and son on the carpet by the candlelight, and carefully took off the big cloak around his body , After folding, put it in the suitcase.

This heavy snow fell for several days at once, and the sky was full of fluttering snowflakes. Xue Qingling changed from being excited when she saw the snow to being indifferent to it.

A few days later, it will be the Empress Dowager's 80th birthday banquet.