Chapter 61

The man wearing the turban looked Liu Yuechuan up and down, and finally landed on the opponent's hand, and suddenly realized: "You are here to see a doctor for hand sores, right? Just go to Huichuntang...the doctor here, He is very good at treating this."

"This is a medical clinic? Why is it selling porridge?"

"Who said that medical clinics can't sell porridge?"

...

Liu Yuechuan and Tang Shirong who was beside him looked at each other, the two of them were from the next county Student, this time I was on a study tour in Lin'an, just after getting off the boat, Liu Yuechuan developed eczema on his hands inexplicably, it was red and swollen, with little bumps all over it, it looked densely packed, and it was as scary as goose bumps, although it was not painful or painful. It was itchy, but it looked extremely frightening, so the two decided to come to the medical center for a doctor's diagnosis and treatment.

They just planned to find someone to ask where the nearby medical center is? As a result, people pointed to a porridge shop and told them that it was a medical clinic. Well, it was indeed a special medical clinic, and they actually sold porridge at the entrance, because there was a large group of porridge buyers around the entrance, which almost made them feel sick. Misunderstood.

Liu Yuechuan said to Tang Shirong next to him: "Then I'll go into this clinic to find a doctor."

Tang Shirong nodded, and then said: "Brother Liu, go in and find a doctor. I see so many people around here, so go too." Line up to eat a bowl of porridge."

Liu Yuechuan agreed, he was anxious to get medical treatment, and he was not interested in the porridge at the door at all, and it cannot be said that he was not interested. When he crossed the threshold of the medical center, he still couldn't bear it. I kept rubbing my nose, thinking that the taste of this porridge is really attractive.

After entering the medical center, he saw a white-clothed doctor in the medical center. This doctor was really young and handsome. Liu Yuechuan was startled and suspicious, and had a wave of self-doubt. But he couldn't compare to the doctor in front of him.

Looking at each other, there is always a feeling of finding a classmate for medical treatment for no reason.

"Young master, are you also preparing for the scientific examination?"

Pei Shu's mouth twitched. He didn't like examinations at all. He casually glanced at Liu Yuechuan, then threw a box of ointment to Liu Yuechuan, and put it on Liu Yuechuan's body. He has seen several cases of this kind of sore in the past few days, and he can make a judgment almost without thinking, "If you have time to wait, you can drink a bowl of soup and medicine in the medical hall, and it will heal faster. Of course, You can also buy medicine and cook it yourself."

A scholar like Liu Yuechuan, who is not working hard, of course chose to ask someone to cook medicine in the medical center, he hoped that the sores on his hands would disappear soon, otherwise he would look like this , I can't even write with a pen. If these sores grow on the waist, it's okay, but they grow on the hands, which really delays my study.

Liu Yuechuan was sitting in the medical hall, waiting for the backyard staff to help with decoction, but Tang Shirong came to him with a bowl of porridge at this time, and enjoyed it very much, "Brother Liu, the porridge in this medical hall is really delicious No wonder there are so many people lined up."

"Why, have you seen the doctor with your hands?" "

Yes, the ointment has been applied, just drink a bowl of medicine."

Tang Shirong nodded and endured it again. Can't help but sigh with emotion: "This still delays brother Liu's blessing, otherwise I wouldn't have the good fortune to drink such delicious porridge."

Tang Shirong likes to taste delicious food slowly, while drinking it in small sips Porridge, while carefully praising the taste, sitting in such a medical hall full of medicine and eating porridge, and singing a poem with great interest.

Liu Yuechuan, whose hands were covered with ointment, looked at the other person eating porridge, and felt uncomfortable. The smell of porridge lingered in front of his nose, making his stomach sour: "This porridge is really delicious."

"Is it delicious? I didn't smell it, but Brother Liu, the taste of this porridge is probably the best porridge I have ever eaten. I am really lucky today..." Liu Yuechuan said in a sour tone: "Brother Tang, why don't

you Buy me a bowl."

I drink medicine, you eat porridge, is it against brotherhood?

If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have chosen the guy next to me to go out to study together.

At this time, Pei Shu brought Liu Yuechuan's medicine to him. Liu Yuechuan took the medicine bowl very sadly. Thinking of the crimes he had suffered these days, he was suffering unspeakably. The smell of tide made him feel dizzy, but Tang Shirong beside him didn't complain, so he couldn't say anything, they are all big men, how could they be so delicate and weak?

He doesn't eat well, he doesn't sleep well, that's fine, but the Tang brother next to him, eats well, sleeps well, and keeps snoring at night... He can bear all these, He also had a leak in the house and it rained overnight, and he had inexplicable red sores on his hands. When he entered the hospital, he drank bitter medicine, and the other party drank sweet porridge. Compared with the two sides, Liu Yuechuan was really a tear of bitterness.

Why is it always him who suffers?

Liu Yuechuan raised his head and drank a bowl of medicine, and immediately became bitter.

After Pei Shu handed the medicine to Liu Yuechuan, he glanced at Tang Shirong who was beside him, and then said, "Are you also here to seek medical treatment?

" Even if the illness on your body is uncomfortable, you have to eat a delicious meal first.

Tang Shirong pointed at himself, very puzzled: "Me? I'm not sick."

"Your nose."

Tang Shirong finally realized at this moment, "Yes yes yes, my nose has a problem. It has been blocked for many years. If you can't communicate at all times, especially at night, you always rely on your mouth to breathe..."

"Doctor, can this disease be cured?"

"Yes, it's not difficult, I'll prescribe a few doses of medicine for you."

At this time, Liu Yuechuan on the side couldn't help being excited, the other party also wanted to take the bitter medicine, this is really a difficult brother and brother, the two brothers are finally blessed to share the same pain, "Doctor, this is going to take several days of bitter medicine Is it?"

"That's not a bitter medicine."

Liu Yuechuan was disappointed, it seemed that his good brother surnamed Tang was born with good fortune, even if he was sick, he was more comfortable than him.

Pei Shu went to grab some herbs, avoiding the eyes of others, and directly shook them with internal force, shaking these herbs into shredded tobacco. He took a piece of white paper, rolled up the mixed herbs, and Like rolling a cigarette, Tang Shirong asked Tang Shirong to take the roll of medicinal silk aside, lit the fire, and the blue-white smoke that came out was used to smoke his nose.

Tang Shirong lit the medicinal thread, put it near his nose and smoked it, and after a while, a strong pungent smell rushed into his nose, making his mouth runny with tears and snot. I feel the smell of barbecue all over my body.

After Liu Yuechuan saw his miserable situation, he deeply covered his nose, and thought in his heart, it's better for them not to share the blessings and share the hardships.

"God, this smell is really bad." Tang Shirong rubbed his eyes, feeling that the porridge he had just tasted was no longer good.

"No, no, no, I feel like I've been scorched... What kind of smell is this? It's too strong, too strong!"

However, after smoking, the nose is really comfortable, which is unprecedentedly smooth and comfortable.

Pei Shu quickly made fifteen rolls of smoked silk for him, and said, "From now on, smoke it once a day, and it will recover in half a month." "

Ah? Fifteen times, wouldn't it be half a month? This kind of crime?"

Liu Yuechuan on the side also became desperate when he heard this, he ate and slept with Tang Shirong, and the other party wanted to smoke his nose, wouldn't he want to smoke with him?

Now I have to be forced to "share the difficulties".

"Did the water run out? Did the water run out? Where did this smell

come from?" "What is burning?"

"It's choking to death. What kind of smell is this?"

Smelling the strange burning smell, the person next to him Many people ran into the clinic to ask if they had a fever, Xue Qingling also came out holding his nose, Pei Shu smiled and covered his mouth and nose with a handkerchief, but he himself was not afraid of any peculiar smell.

Because he had already tactfully sealed his breath.

Xue Qingling has a keen sense of smell, so it's okay if he doesn't come out of the room, but when he comes out, it makes him feel even more uncomfortable. Pei Shu hugged his shoulders, and asked with concern: "Do you want me to seal your sense of smell with a needle?" After speaking

, , three bamboo needles appeared between his fingers.

Xue Qingling shook his head, and ran to the backyard to wash the mulberries and make wine. Even if he didn't want to smell the choking smell, he also didn't want to run around carelessly holding bamboo needles.

Pei Shu looked at the back of him hiding away, and couldn't help smiling.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing points: 875]

[Countdown to death: 875 hours]

Pei Shu counted his own healing points, and healed groups of rheumatism patients these days, as well as eczema and malignant sores Such patients, as well as other miscellaneous diseases of various sizes, gave him a lot of treatment points. Now a few days have passed, and those patients who should seek him to see a doctor have also seen all the patients who have accumulated in the city for many years. Now that the weather is clear, there are far fewer patients in the clinic than a few days ago.

The silver that can be exchanged for these treatment points, together with a large pile of consultation fees buried in the pit, and the medicine money he has recently collected and sold for medicine, are mixed together, and there are fourteen five hundred taels of silver, Pei Shu I decided to buy a house in Lin'an City first.

Whether it is ancient or modern, to start a family... buy a house first.

Pei Shu chose a free time in the medical center to avoid Xue Qingling, and slipped out of the hospital by himself, intending to go to the dentist in the city to look at the house. It won't be settled in a short while, he always has to look at a few more houses.

Pei Shu stepped over the threshold and walked out from the Hall of Rejuvenation.

"Ma'am, ma'am, come out!"

At this time, Liu Yuzhi, who was still sitting in the shop on the second floor, who had been drinking tea for a while, dropped the plum cake in her hand, walked to the edge of the window sill and looked out, just in time to see The man in white who came out of the medical hall saw that the man stood out from the crowd, with an extraordinary demeanor, even if he only looked at it from a distance, he could tell that the man's appearance, figure and aura were excellent.

Liu Yuzhi nodded involuntarily, thinking that my son is still very discerning.

This is a bit like her.