Chapter 133 Unloading

In the bright candlelight, a gorgeous woman sat on the rug and opened the scroll in her hand, and a orchid came into view. She looked at it carefully for a long time, and for some reason, among the countless gifts sent today, only This picture of orchids caught her eyes.

She always felt that this painting gave her a very intimate feeling.

Many dignitaries know that Concubine An likes orchids the most. In order to please her, people send her various things related to orchids every year. At first, they send fresh orchids, but later found that Concubine An prefers the pattern of orchids After that, the things that were sent later turned into picture scrolls with orchid patterns, porcelain vases, ornaments and other objects.

Just this kind of orchid picture, she received dozens of pictures in one day. Because of her good relationship with Xie's family, Princess An picked up the picture sent by his family and asked lazily: "Who is it?" The painting?"

"It is said that it is a young master named Pei."

Princess An replied casually, she has never heard of any painter named Pei in the current world, but now she has received countless orchid pictures from famous people in the world .

She was about to put down the painting in her hand at that time, but when she was about to leave, she somehow opened the painting again. After seeing it, she felt extremely amazed in her heart. Although Princess An didn't know how to paint before , but after appreciating so many pictures of orchids, her vision is naturally not comparable to that of ordinary people. She can see that the artist's skill in this painting is superb. Although it was painted by an unknown person, the value of this painting is But it is worth collecting, no wonder the Xie family sent this painting over.

After admiring it casually for a few times, Princess An put the painting back with disapproval.

No matter how beautiful orchids are, she can't appreciate them.

Others use this to find her favor, but in fact, the orchid she wants is not here at all.

Originally, this incident just passed away like this, but at the subsequent banquet, Princess An lost her mind frequently, always thinking of the orchid picture she saw before. She didn't know if she was recalling the orchid picture or thinking about it. something else.

After the banquet, Princess An ordered someone to bring the orchid picture sent by Xie's family into her room.

Concubine An looked at the orchid in her hand. Under the candlelight, she sighed softly, and couldn't help but have mixed thoughts.

She had a child twenty-three years ago. When the child was just born, there was a red birthmark on her left arm. When she woke up after giving birth, the first time she saw the birthmark, she felt that the outline of the birthmark looked like an orchid. At that time, the child's father, Wang An, laughed at her: "The ugly thing in the child's hand, only you, my own mother, can see that it looks like an orchid." Yes,

she felt like an orchid, this feeling She has memorized it for more than twenty years.

It's just that not long after her eldest son was born, the child was lost.

She lost her own son.

Maybe it's because she has seen too many orchid pictures in these years, and she misses her lost child every day, thinking about it every day, dreaming at night, she has dreamed several times, the red birthmark on his hand Gradually grows into the silhouette of an orchid.

Lan is a gentleman among flowers, twenty years have passed, has he grown into a gentle and graceful gentleman?

...

"Are you thinking about children again?" A handsome man in a purple robe sat down beside her and put a cloak on her. Princess An turned her head to look at the people around her, and nodded slowly. nod.

"As long as we don't give up looking, we will definitely find Lan'er."

Princess An replied softly.

After searching for so many years but not finding it, Concubine An almost gave up hope. Now she only hoped that the thief who was interrogated back then would not lie, that Jun Lan would not be silenced by them, but live well in this world. As long as the child can live well She was content to be alive.

"The queen mother has also sent a lot of people south to secretly search for Lan'er's whereabouts."

Princess An put away the picture scroll in her hand, rubbed her nose, and suppressed the heat in her eyes, "The queen mother is getting old and misses her grandson."

King An is the youngest son of the current empress dowager, and the younger brother of the former emperor's mother. King An has no children, which is a heart disease of the Empress Dowager.

When she returned to Beijing last time, the Empress Dowager took them by the hand and said that her time was numbered, her only wish was to see her children and grandchildren safe and healthy, and she hoped that before she was buried, she could find her lost beloved grandson.

Eunuch Lu is the leader arranged by the Empress Dowager to find Prince An's son.

In front of Prince An's Mansion.

A group of men and horses in light armor bowed in front of Eunuch Lu, "See you, Eunuch Lu." Wearing a

red coat, a tall hat and a gray cloak, Eunuch Lu nodded with a smile, "You guys are going to Lin'an, looking for A child born about twenty-three or four years ago has a red birthmark on his arm, here, this is the birthmark map." "

However... these years have passed, the birthmark will always change..."

Lin'an began to write It's snowing, it's been snowing all night, the goose feathers are falling, and the next day, the whole city is covered with snow, the pearl curtains and green tiles are covered with a layer of hoarfrost, the trees are full of pear blossoms, and the corners of the walls are covered with snow. The wintersweet has already opened.

Early in the morning, the first snow fell.

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling didn't go to the clinic that day, but stayed at home.

It is a rare heavy snow, so you have to enjoy the snow in order to live up to such a beautiful scenery.

Several wintersweet plants were transplanted at the door of Peijia Shuxuan, and now the branches are full of bright red spots, some are still crimson buds, and some are light red and pink wintersweets. The flowers are already blooming beautifully, against the beautiful white snow, there is also Shu color.

Xue Qingling stood next to the red plums with a small earthen jar to collect the white snow on the plums, while Pei Shu watched over him.

Now Xue Qingling is wrapped layer after layer, and is surrounded by a thick red cloak. He himself said with a smile that he has been wrapped into a bloated big meat bag, or a peony-colored big meat bag, and his body is wrapped thickly. Only a solitary little head was left outside, which made him look even smaller and smaller.

Pei Shu was also wrapped in a silver-white fox fur cloak, which gave him a winter look. Under the cloak, he still wore his original white clothes. Originally, he didn't even want to wear this cloak, but Xue Qingling and Liu Yuzhi's mother and son They all felt that if he still only wore those few unlined clothes, he would be hurting other people's eyes and hurting their body and mind.

He doesn't feel cold, others look cold for him.

If you don't wrap it up thickly in winter, it will only give people a chilly feeling, just like Xue Qingling is wrapped up very tightly, but when she sees Pei Shu in white clothes in the cold wind, she clearly knows that the other party will not be cold, but The body will tremble subconsciously.

Letting Dr. Pei out like this is doing harm to others.

Ordinary people would tremble watching it.

At least one must put on a big cloak to be worthy of today's snow.

Xue Qingling held the small pot in his hand, like a bee gathering honey in spring, busy moving on the petals, bees gathering honey, Xue Qingling picking snow, Pei Shu was beside him to protect his waist, so as not to He accidentally slipped and fell, and muttered: "Let me help you carry the pot." "

...you help me carry the pot, then how long will we be busy?" Xue Qingling carefully and meticulously used the plum blossom branch in her hand Collecting the clear snow on the petals, this collection of white snow is also particular, pay attention to the cleanliness, and also require the plum to clear the snow.

The snow that falls among the plum blossoms is the best.

"If it were me, it would be in the blink of an eye."

"I want to do it myself, so don't delay your husband's work!" "

All right, please be busy."

After working for a long time, I collected two cans of plum blossom snow Afterwards, Xue Qingling finally calmed down. He felt tired, so he asked someone to put away one can, and with Pei Shu, he went to the veranda beside Qingchi to cook tea with the other.

The entire courtyard of their house was also covered with snow, the roof tiles were covered with snow, two strings of red lanterns were hung under the eaves, the tree branches and the stone bridge were covered with snow, and the pool in the courtyard seemed to be frozen. , A layer of transparent ice has formed on the bank of the pool. The closer it is to the bank, the more it looks like layers of jade flowers and broken jade have been built there.

Only the central part of the pool has not yet frozen, revealing clear blue pool water, which is in stark contrast to the pool surface covered by a layer of transparent thin ice on the side.

It is also in this place that countless red fish are flipping up and down in the water.

It adds a little more vividness to such a world of ice and snow.

Xue Qingling drove plum snow into the pot with a silver bell, and cooked the snow to make tea in such a freezing climate. Pei Shu didn't disturb his good mood, and set up a qin beside him, plucking the strings. Array of elegant rhyme.

After the song was over, Pei Shu sat beside the piano and slowly raised his eyes, and saw Xue Qingling blinking at him with a cup of tea in his hand.

Pei Shu stood up with a smile and walked to him, took the tea handed by the other party, and took a sip of the freshly brewed snow tea.

"How is it?"

"The water in the sky is extraordinary, clear and mellow."

Xue Qingling smiled with two crescents, and took a sip of the tea cup.

Pei Shu told him, "Drink less tea."

Xue Qingling touched her stomach, and nodded honestly and regretfully.

After this period of time, he has gotten used to touching his belly from time to time, and now his belly is protruding, completely different from the soft little belly before.

His family's little golden pig should not be the original bean sprouts, at least it has grown into a big orange, maybe a small grapefruit?

He was not satisfied with touching his own stomach, so he rubbed against Pei Shu's side, poked inside his clothes, touched the other's stomach through a layer of thin clothes, and touched some hard lumpy muscles.

Pei Shu hugged each other's waist, bringing them closer, and reached out to touch each other's belly. Xue Qingling groaned twice like a kitten with its belly spread out.

He wrapped himself up layer after layer, and the other party could only touch his clothes...

his little Pei couldn't be touched.

When they got closer, their hair was touching. Xue Qingling tugged at the other's shiny black hair, and joked with a smile, "Does it feel like I have a pillow in my stomach?" Pei Shu couldn't help laughing

, "Yeah, it's hard work for you to carry the burden on you every day."

Xue Qingling sighed, leaned on him, raised his hands and rubbed his face, expecting: "It will take several months to unload."