Chapter 92 Don't Try

Summer afternoons were the most exhausting and lethargic. Xue Qingling "hanged" on Pei Shu's body as usual in the medical clinic, and fell into a deep sleep.

With a faint smile on the corner of Pei Shu's mouth, he raised his hand to touch the other's soft long hair, gently pulled his other arm out of the other's arms, and pulled him a little closer, letting the young master of the Xue family lean against him. on his chest.

After being changed, this warm young man seemed dissatisfied. In his sleep, he scratched his hands in the air, and since he had no arms to hug, he hugged Pei Shu's waist instead. After hugging tightly, he returned He pinched Pei Shu's waist, as if he disliked the thick "new" arm.

Pei Shu also pinched the other person's face, hoping that the young master's sleeping posture could learn better.

Xue Qingling slept soundly for more than half an hour. When he woke up, he was wrapped in Pei Shu's arms, his hands still tightly wrapped around the other's waist. Xue Qingling blinked and saw clearly what was in front of him. After the situation, his cheeks flushed instantly.

Seeing that the other party was blushing like a boiled shrimp, Pei Shu laughed at him: "Why are you blushing? At least I didn't see you drooling today..." "

You—" Xue Qingling looked embarrassed, drooling or something, just sleeping It's only because of the wrong posture... He held his respect for himself: "That's just an occasional thing..." "

Obviously only once or twice."

"Yes, only once or twice, but the young master of the Xue family is too good at sleeping , seems to be able to sleep in any position..." Pei Shu recalled the sleeping position of the other party, leaning, lying, crooked, hanging on his body, like a burrowing mouse, trying desperately to go to him The drills in my arms... have everything, and I don't bring heavy samples every day.

Ever since the beginning of summer, after Xue Qingling took a nap beside Pei Shu in order to keep cool, the two of them always sat side by side for a lunch break.

It's not bad to sit and take a lunch break, that is, when can we get closer...

After Xue Qingling finished his afternoon nap, his mind was still a little groggy. When he heard what Pei Shu said, he didn't think too much, and subconsciously said modestly: "No, I can't fall asleep standing up." Pei Shu laughed. How did this tone sound

? Quite proud.

"Have you had enough sleep? When are we going to Miaoyin Temple?"

Xue Qingling blinked, remembering that they were going out in the afternoon, stood up quickly, hurriedly went to take a bath and changed into brand new clothes. It's doing very well, and there is a little hot sweat on his body, and it's not comfortable to stick to his body. In this state, how could the young master of the Xue family go out.

Fortunately, when he came over in the morning, he brought a few sets of spare summer clothes to avoid accidents on the way.

However, Xiao Cang can't let Xiao Cang know about this, otherwise Xiao Cang will be angry if he knows that he remembered to bring clothes for himself but didn't remember to bring pork belly for the old man.

Xue Qingling is very familiar with this Pei's house, and the servants in the house have already regarded him as another owner. Liu Matchmaker went back early at noon, and the young master of the Xue family stopped pretending, and carelessly regarded this place as his own home , happily bathed and changed, and trot to Pei Shu's side.

"Don't run away, you'll sweat all over again."

"Don't worry, I won't." Xue Qingling raised his hand and rubbed his face. He changed into a thin white dress embroidered with lotus patterns. The outfit when I saw Pei Shu was very similar, and it was the clothes he deliberately told his embroiderer to make into it.

After Pei Shu looked at the other party's suit up and down, he nodded in satisfaction, and finally his eyes fell on the blue jade pendant on Xue Qingling's waist, and he said narrowly: "This time, you have to take good care of your jade pendant, don't mess with it again. I lost it."

"I will keep an eye on it all the time." Xue Qingling promised.

"I'll watch it for you, too. I'm sure you won't let that blind thief touch it, so you won't blame me again." "

With Little Doctor Pei guarding the gate, you can't lose it."

...

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling were joking Smiling, she walked towards the gate. Pei Shu was still holding an oil-paper umbrella. The afternoon sun came and went. Sometimes the sun was as hot as burning the earth, and sometimes it was covered by clouds. Only the overcast After a few moments, pedestrians dared to take a few more steps in the sun.

Looking at the fiery sunlight outside the corridor, Xue Qingling felt a little apprehensive, fearing that the sun would be even more poisonous on the day he and Pei Shu got married.

He couldn't help tugging at Pei Shu's sleeves, not daring to tell the other party how gorgeous and complicated their wedding clothes were, layer by layer, just like thousand-layer steamed buns.

God bless him not to suffer from heatstroke on the day of his wedding.

While out in the corridor, Pei Shu suddenly remembered to take out a box of ointment from his sleeve, and put some on Xue Qingling's face. Xue Qingling smelled the faint herbal fragrance in his nose, and asked Pei Shu curiously: "What ointment is this?" Huh?"

It's cool...could it prevent heatstroke?

Xue Qingling's eyes lit up.

After Pei Shu helped him wipe his face, he teased him: "Guess, what is the effect?"

Xue Qingling didn't even have to think about it, and directly said the answer she wanted most in her heart: "To prevent heat stroke?"

Pei Shu Shu: "..." "

...Are you still afraid of heatstroke when you stand by my side?" Pei Shu thought that Xue Qingling really hated going out on such a hot and sunny day. She was in the hospital on weekdays, except during the day and evening , Xue Qingling basically stayed under the eaves, resolutely not going out to bask in the sun.

Especially the midday sun.

Pei Shu untied the Xuefeng Bingwang flute on his waist, and he stuffed the flute into Xue Qingling's hand, letting him hold it in his arms.

Xuefeng Bingwangdi, which is becoming more and more life-like, works diligently in such a scorching sun to emit natural air-conditioning to resist the scorching heat.

Holding the bamboo flute, Xue Qingling felt as cool as holding a big ice cube.

"No wonder you are not afraid of heat, little Doctor Pei."

Pei Shu: "..."

Without this flute, he is not afraid of heat either.

"The ointment I just applied to you is for sunburn." Xue Qingling's skin is snow-white, and she has never been exposed to the scorching sun. Such skin will become red and swollen after being exposed to the sun for a while. Today they went out under the scorching sun. Although they were holding umbrellas, they should always be careful.

"Is it for sunburn? There is such an ointment..." Xue Qingling touched her face, eager to try it, and said excitedly, "Then should I go to the sun for a while?

" What a waste of such a good ointment.

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu sincerely advised him: "Don't make such a meaningless attempt."

Xue Qingling raised her eyebrows: "Could it be that little doctor Pei is not confident in his ointment?"

Pei Shu looked down Looking at the people around him, he raised his eyebrows and smiled, "I'm very confident in my own ointment, but—" "

Just what?"

"Ahem, you moved around just now, I was afraid that I didn't apply it evenly. After you were exposed to the sun later, the place where the ointment was applied will still be white, and the place where the ointment was not applied will be tanned... that's it. ...You can figure it out."

Xue Qingling: "!!!"

He hurriedly shrank back to Pei Shu's side, resolutely preventing himself from being exposed to the sun.

Xue Qingling held the flute and leaned close to Pei Shu, feeling more and more frightened. You said that if you get tanned, you will be tanned, and it would be very unpleasant to be half black and half white.

What did that become?

"If I had known this, you might as well not have wiped it for me..."

"Don't worry, I promise that I just carefully wiped it evenly, so that your whole face won't get tanned, why don't you go out and try it now?"

Xue Qingling snorted With a loud voice, she said decisively:

"Don't try!"

Pei Shu smiled and opened the oil-paper umbrella, holding Xue Qingling's shoulder with one hand, and the two of them walked towards Luojing Lake holding an umbrella together. Pei Shu originally said that he would go there in a carriage, but Xue Qingling refused and insisted on walking.

Xue Qingling held Xuefeng Bingwang flute in her hands and an umbrella on top of her head, and she felt quite comfortable walking on the road.

"Little Doctor Pei, tell me... why don't we meet at the end of autumn, so that when we get married

, it will be the spring and March, how wonderful!" The peach blossom branch is for you...the two of us will not go to see the peach blossom together, let alone what will happen afterwards."

Xue Qingling nodded after hearing what he said, thinking about it, "This is probably the fate specified by God. , we can't do anything."

He must get married on a hot day, even if it is heatstroke.

Xue Qingling touched the fringe on Xuefeng Bingwang's flute, thinking that this flute is made of green bamboo, and the fringes are made by Qingling... Maybe God wants him to marry Xuefeng on such a hot day A man who can make ice.

Neutralize the "drug effect".

Thinking about it this way... For the rest of his life, he probably wouldn't be able to feel the scorching heat when he stayed by this man's side.

For that... even the one and only heat stroke was worth it.

The two walked slowly towards Luojing Lake. When they arrived at Luojing Lake, there were very few people on the shore, only a fisherman wearing a bamboo hat rowed a boat from the center of the lake on the lake, and the golden sunlight shone On the surface of the water, there is a gilded brilliance, and on the shore of the lake, there are fields of lotus leaves, and there are a few hibiscus in the water.

Looking around the lake from a distance, several pagodas set off each other, and a few bells sounded from time to time.

The two walked along the lake all the way. Although the scorching sun in the sky was still majestic, the wind by the lake made people's clothes flutter, not to mention that Xue Qingling was still holding an ice flute. The cold air bursts, as if falling into an ice cave.

Seeing this, Pei Shu put her flute back, and used a secret method to suppress the bone-chilling air of the flute.

Xue Qingling was very disappointed.

If I had known it earlier, I should have hugged it tighter, at least I would have to take it home and make some iced watermelons before returning it to the other party,

but Xue Qingling was not disappointed for long, because they had already reached the Wind and Rain Bridge.

Pei Shu put away the umbrella with one hand, and took the hand of the person next to him with the other hand. The two of them clasped their fingers together and walked up the bridge side by side.